Chapter 56: Talks of Cooperation Relations With Amazon Lily Kingdom
374 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Royal Palace.

Hashirama and Lowellmina finally arrived at the Prodance Kingdom and were immediately greeted warmly by Elizabello II and the others.

“Lord Hashirama, has King Fortis been aware of the news regarding the moves made by each force?” Elizabello II asked seriously.

“Your Majesty still hasn't read it.” Hashirama shook his head, “However, the King of Prodance need not worry. This movement made by all the major powers is also due to His Majesty.”

“Because of King Fortis?” Elizabello II, Dagama, and Iru who heard this were very surprised.

"Yes. The reason for the moves made by all the current powers is because of the information of the sword which is more powerful compared to Saijo O Wazamono's sword. There are currently many powers trying to find the sword.”

“This…” Elizabello II immediately showed signs of fear at this, “Is it possible—”

“Don't blame yourself, King of Prodance” Hashirama said quickly, “it's not your fault. The information was leaked due to the conversation that Whitebeard and I had earlier. His Majesty also didn't mind the leak of information regarding the type of sword as it was impossible for the group to find the sword. Those swords have been missing for more than 1000 years. Even those of us who have detailed information still find it difficult to get hold of the sword let alone a group of people who don't have any information about the sword. Impossible to get it.”

“I see.” Elizabello II who heard this immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Because if the information was leaked because of it, Elizabello II would be very embarrassed if he met Ars again.

“By the way, King of Prodance. His Majesty's message to you” Hashirama said, “The Guild Building has been completed and is now available for use. The meeting between the leaders will be held two days from now on February 16th. Prepare all the things you want to bring to the meeting. Also, the house that will be given to you is also ready. Later, if the meeting lasted for one full day. You can use the house to rest or the troops who are with you can use the house to rest while waiting for the meeting to take place.”

Elizabello II and the others were very excited to hear this.

“I will definitely prepare it soon” Elizabello II said firmly.

"Oh yes. Please also install a live broadcast projection screen in your kingdom. It aims to broadcast the meeting that will be held. His Majesty wants the meeting held by the royal leaders to be witnessed directly by the people of the kingdom. So that the people also know about the content of the conversation that took place during the meeting and this can also help you to inform your people about the content of the conversation. So, whatever is discussed in the meeting will be immediately known by the citizens of the kingdom, for example regarding visas from our kingdom. We have finished discussing the price as well as some other conditions. His Majesty will raise this discussion at the meeting. That way, you no longer need to explain this to your people because at the time the matter was raised by His Majesty. Your people also already know the contents and also the provisions."

“This is a very effective method” Dagama said with a nod, “But, is it okay for the meeting to be broadcast live? What if there is a sensitive topic?”

“It doesn't matter” Hashirama shook his head, “Whether it's a sensitive topic or not. Everything should be broadcast to the people so that they know what their leader is discussing. They have the right to know everything, for example, regarding the cooperation carried out, what royal funds are used for, and so on. If indeed the topic is too sensitive to be raised in the meeting. You don't need to bring it up in a meeting and can directly discuss it privately."

“I understand” Elizabello II nodded, “I will definitely prepare everything”

"Good"

“King of Prodance, where is the Empress of the Amazon Lily Kingdom?” Lowellmina suddenly asked politely, "Is he ready for the conversation?"

“Yes, Miss Lowellmina” Elizabello II nodded, “I let her wait in the waiting room that has been prepared. Come on, I'll take you there."

Elizabello II immediately led everyone to the waiting room. It didn't take long for them to get there and it was seen that Boa Hancock and her two sisters were already there.

Hancock and the others' gazes immediately turned to Lowellmina and Hashirama.

“Where is King Fortis?” Hancock asked while frowning seriously.

Hancock's purpose in coming here was other than discussing the issue of cooperation with the Fortis Kingdom regarding the issue of territorial protection. Hancock also wanted to meet with Ars to see firsthand the person who dared to attack the World Government without the slightest fear.

“King Fortis can't come at this time” Elizabello II said seriously, “Miss Lowellmina who has now been appointed by King Fortis met with you to discuss this matter of cooperation talks”

Lowellmina immediately came forward and said, “Hello, first battle. My name is Lowellmina. I am the Head of the Fortis Kingdom's Department of Foreign Relations and have currently been appointed by His Majesty to handle these cooperative relations talks."

"What's the matter? Why didn't King Fortis come to have a talk with me?” Hancock asked back coldly.

“Your Majesty can't do that because that's not the procedure. If you want to build a cooperative relationship with us, we have to hold talks to discuss the cooperation you want to build and others. This is the task of the Department of Foreign Relations. If the talks go well and both parties agree to the talks. The next step can be taken by us inviting you to come to our kingdom to sign the cooperation agreement. Meanwhile, if the talks do not go well and one of the two parties does not agree with the terms that have been determined. We can't take the next step” Lowellmina said politely.

“The mechanism is too complicated. Also, why should I discuss a cooperative relationship with you? You are just a Department Head while I am an Empress. At least if you want to have a conversation, it should be done by your King directly.”

Lowellmina wanted to speak. However, Hashirama immediately restrained him, “Is that your attitude towards our Representative? Even though Iowa is only Head of the Department of Foreign Relations. However, he has been appointed by His Majesty in full. All decisions of this cooperative relationship, he has the right to decide. If this is the first step, you don't agree with the discussion of this cooperative relationship. In that case, we shouldn't bother to have this cooperative relationship talk. After all, even though we can't continue the conversation and establish a cooperative relationship with you guys. There is no loss from our side.”

Sandersonia and Marigold who heard this immediately broke into cold sweat and their faces filled with fear. If they fail to gain territory protection from the Fortis Kingdom. Their kingdom will be the target of the Navy and the World Government. Since it is not impossible that information about Hancock who came here is already known by the Navy and the World Government.

“Elder Sister…” Sandersonia said in a trembling voice and tried to persuade her.

Hancock was also currently in a dilemma. Even though he had confidence in his strength. However, her two younger sisters were very weak. Also, Hancock had seen the combat power possessed by the Navy and there was no way her side could defend against the Navy's full attack.

Hancock sighed then looked at Lowellmina, “Alright. I accept you"

Hashirama frowned, "Where's your apology?"

"Ha?" Hancock was immediately surprised to hear this, "Why should I apologize?"

"Shouldn't it be? You've previously said high things to even disdain our Department Head. At the very least, he should get your apology so we can continue this conversation.”

"Don't go too far, Hashirama!" Hancock said coldly, "Why should I apologize when I have nothing wrong?"

“Doesn't have any wrong? Haven't you despised the Head of our Foreign Relations Department? He was currently directly appointed by His Majesty. That means right now his status before you is like His Majesty of our kingdom. If you don't apologize to him, it would be the same as demeaning the King of our Kingdom. If your attitude is still like that. We can't continue this conversation. I also will not agree with the development of this cooperative relationship”

“Why should I listen to your words? You have no right—”

“You are wrong, Empress” Lowellmina suddenly came in, “Even though we are only a Department Head. However, we also have the right to determine this. The talks we are having at the moment are still in the first stage. The two of us here have the right to decide whatever happens here. Both Hashirama and I, as long as we both disagree with this talk. We can decide unilaterally. His Majesty will not be angry with us either. Because we have indeed been fully appointed for this conversation."

Hancock was silent for a moment hearing this.

“If indeed you don't participate in this” Hashirama said again, “We have to go back. We have a lot of work to do. We can't stay here just waiting for you to apologize to us."

“Please wait a moment” Marigold suddenly said and immediately came forward near Hancock, “Elder Sister, please. It is possible that by now the Navy and the World Government already know about our movements. If until we do not get this cooperation. We will be the targets of the World Government and the Navy. Amazon Lily Island will definitely be attacked by the Admiral”

“Elder Sister, Please…” Sandersonia also muttered sadly.

Hancock, who was confronted by her two younger sisters' request, couldn't help but feel proud. Hancock's gaze immediately looked at Hashirama and Lowellmina, "I'm sorry"

These words of apology from Hancock immediately made Sandersonia and Marigold very happy.

Hashirama then looked at Lowellmina and nodded.

Lowellmina then immediately walked over to the prepared seat while Hashirama stood behind her. Elizabello II and the others also joined in the battle by sitting on the side chairs wanting to hear the conversation.

"Can we start the conversation yet?" Hancock asked seriously.

Lowellmina nodded, “We have received a report from the King of Prodance that you guys want to establish a cooperative relationship in the protection of the territory, is that true?”

Hancock nodded calmly.

“We can do this” Lowellmina said, “However, you must meet the conditions put forward by us”

"Condition?" Hancock asked with a frown.

“The first is that you are obliged to give us 5% of your entire kingdom's annual income. The second is that you are obliged to stop your piracy activities on merchant ships or it can be said that you stop being a pirate."

"Impossible!" Hancock immediately rejected him, “How could we possibly do that? Piracy is the source of income for our kingdom. If we can't do that, where can we get our income from?”

“You can try to build a business network” Lowellmina said calmly, “Our kingdom has a log that you can sell to the shipyards in the Grand Line area. The wood is currently used by the shipyard on Water Seven Island. They usually buy us each unit for 450,000 berries. We can provide you with a price of 400,000 berries for each unit of wood for you to sell to them. That way, you can earn up to 50,000 berries for each unit of wood.”

Lowellmina paused and continued, “The Gally-La Company is the shipbuilding company that usually buys us wood. The amount of wood they bought was 100,000 units. If each unit of wood you get a profit of 50 thousand berries, the profit you can get on each transaction with the Gally-La Company is 5 billion berries” Lowellmina then looked at Hancock and others, “It's just one shipyard. There are many shipyards in the Grand Line area, for example the shipyard on Saboundy Island. You can sell the wood there by taking a profit of 100 thousand berries. With this action, it is not impossible that you can get a profit of 10 billion per month"

Lowellmina paused again and continued, “Furthermore, there are also various products from our kingdom which we will later sell below the current market price. You can get the product and then sell it to the islands in the Grand Line area at a price below. If this activity goes well. Within a month, without the need for piracy. You can earn at least 20 billion berries.”

“20 billion berries?!” Hancock, Sandersonia, Marigold, Elizabello II and the others were very surprised to hear this.

“Well, do you have any objections regarding this? We have helped provide solutions to your source of income. You don't have to be a pirate anymore to do piracy. You can already have a steady income, even the fixed income is more than the income you get through your piracy activities,” Lowellmina said calmly.

"What about the pirate case?" Hancock didn't answer immediately but asked, "Aren't we also allowed to hijack them?"

“No.” Lowellmina shook her head, “Pirates in another case. You are free to do anything if it's a pirate. By piracy we mean the hijacking of merchant ships or ships of civilians. Besides, you are free to do so.”

“Okay” Hancock nodded, “Then regarding the first condition. Isn't that too much? 5% for annual income. Can't it be more or less?"

“That can't be done, Empress” Lowellmina said, “That value is already a rule of our kingdom. The Prodance Kingdom had already followed this rule. We can't lower the price. Apart from that, you have already benefited a lot from us. For example, you can buy every product from our kingdom at a lower price and also other things. Do you think the price we have offered is too big?”

Hancock was silent for a moment thinking about this.

"Regarding the payment issue. You must provide us with your financial reports every December. We ourselves will determine how much payment you have to pay us.”

“Why should we do it? Can't we do that too?" Hancock asked while frowning.

"Yes. However, we also need to know how many financial statements your kingdom has. Whether the report is in accordance with the records we have or not. Every time you make a product purchase in our kingdom. We will record as well as calculate the benefits that you can get. This is also to minimize fraud and others.” Lowellmina paused and continued, “In addition, through the financial statements. We can also find out how the development of your kingdom. If you as the Empress do not use the money to build your empire and will only use it for personal gain. So, unfortunately, we will immediately stop this cooperation. Even if you pay the fee.”

Lowellmina paused for a moment and continued, “Our kingdom will not establish a cooperative relationship with a kingdom that does not care about their people. At this time His Majesty allowed us to have a conversation because he wanted to see how your kingdom would develop if we were to establish a cooperative relationship. If in this cooperation your kingdom has no prospect of increasing and you only use the money from the business for personal gain. This cooperation will be immediately canceled unilaterally”

Hancock fell silent hearing this. If Hancock thought of Lowellmina's words. It can be said that they are currently fortunate to be accepted for the discussion of cooperative relations. Because there is a possibility that they will get rejected outright.

“If you agree to these two conditions. We can continue the discussion of this cooperative relationship to the second stage. You will later be brought to our kingdom to meet His Majesty. At the same time, we will legalize this cooperative relationship by signing a document of cooperation between our kingdom and yours.” Lowellmina said calmly.

"Aren't you the one who has been appointed?" Hancock asked while raising her brow.

“Even though I have been appointed. However, I only have full power over the first stage, namely this cooperation discussion with each representative getting the same agreement. If both parties agree, we can meet you with our King.”

"Hmph! At least you guys still know that too” Hancock muttered proudly and continued, “No problem. I agree on this. I can meet your King after this, can't I?”

"Yes. Because you agreed. You can meet him” Lowellmina nodded and continued, “Do you guys currently have your royal flags?”

“Our royal flag? What do you want it for?” Hancock asked in confusion.

“Every kingdom that builds a cooperative relationship with us is obliged to give their flag to us to be flown in the territory of the alliance building which indicates your kingdom has a cooperative relationship with us and is worthy to participate in the meeting that will be held at the fellowship building. The meeting was a meeting conducted by the Kings of the kingdom who built cooperative relations with our kingdom to discuss various things such as cooperation issues, royal problems and also various other things. Everything is discussed there. The closest meeting will occur on February 16th or two days from now. If your kingdom officially establishes a cooperative relationship with our kingdom. You can also participate in the meeting which will be held on February 16th,” said Lowellmina.

“A meeting between the Kings? Isn't this like the World Government's Reveri?" Hancock asked.

"Yes. It is indeed the same” Lowellmina nodded and continued, “However, the Reveri itself is a meeting where to discuss the matter of this world's pattern. However, in the meeting organized by our kingdom is to discuss the issue of cooperation, and others. The point in the meeting was to discuss how to increase the development of the kingdom. In addition, the meeting will also be broadcast live in the territory of the kingdom that builds cooperative relations with us. This is so that the citizens know the conversations that are taking place at the meeting and also that the royal party does not have to bother to explain the contents of the conversations that are happening to the people.”

“How about a conversation where the core of the matter is a sensitive topic?” Hancock asked seriously.

“Sensitive issues don't need to be discussed there. You can ask to arrange a meeting with His Majesty, if you wish to discuss this matter” Lowellmina said calmly.

“I see” Hancock nodded, “So, if we have officially established a cooperative relationship with your kingdom, we can get the benefits of purchasing products at low prices, get protection from your kingdom, and can also participate in meetings organized by your kingdom. . Is it true?"

“Yes” Lowellmina nodded, “One more thing. You will also be given a house that is used specifically by our royal officials and also the royal families whose kingdoms build cooperative relations with our kingdom.” Lowellmina then took out a drawing and handed it to Hancock.

Hancock immediately took a picture of the photo.

“That is the house that your kingdom will later acquire. You can use that house as a resting place while you are in our kingdom. However, currently only 5 units have been successfully built and the 5 units are already occupied. You need to wait for some time to get it.”

"Then where will we live then?" Hancock asked with great interest.

“You will live in the royal palace later. We have special guest rooms for royal guests. Before you get the house, you will live in the royal palace if you come to visit our kingdom and don't have time to go back” Lowellmina stopped back and continued, “I forgot something. If you build a cooperative relationship with us too. We will give you our royal Eternal Pose later.”

“Special Eternal Pose?” Hancock lowered the photo and raised her brow.

“The island where we built our empire is a unique island. The island has a special electromagnetic field that a normal pose log would not be able to capture. That special Electromagnetic Field can only be captured using the Special Eternal Pose created by our kingdom. If you don't use that, there's no way you guys can find our kingdom.”

“Is that why your kingdom is hard to find?” Hancock asked again.

“That's one reason” Lowellmina said, “Another reason is because our kingdom has its own security system. There is a thick fog that surrounds our kingdom. As long as you don't have a guide or our royal special eternal pose. You won't be able to reach our kingdom and will only be lost in the fog for a whole week before you can get out.”

Hancock and her two sisters were quite surprised to hear this.

“Regarding the flag I asked you guys, did you bring it?” Lowellmina asked again.

"We brought him. We'll leave it to you when we get there” Hancock said calmly, “We can leave now, can't we?”

Lowellmina nodded and looked at Hashirama, “Contact His Majesty and inform him of the success of this mission”

“I understand.” Hashirama nodded and went straight to the task.

Lowellmina's gaze then turned to Elizabello II and the others, “Thank you for facilitating this conversation, King of Prodance”

“Hahaha… No problem, no problem. It was an easy matter for me” Elizabello II said excitedly.

It didn't take long for Hashirama to finish reporting it and walk straight back to Lowellmina, "His Majesty already knew and asked us to bring the Royal Empress Amazon Lily"

“Okay” Lowellmina nodded and looked at Hancock, “Empress, we have obtained permission. Let's go sailing to our kingdom"

Hancock nodded.

The talks for the first stage of the cooperative relationship between the Fortis Kingdom and the Amazon Lily Kingdom are finally over!

http://Patreon.com/Arsone

13