Chapter 58: Summit Meeting! Commander of the Revolutionary Army and the Strongest Man in the World!
446 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New World, Moby Dick.

Today was an ordinary day for Whitebeard's pirate group except in the morning when they had the best swordsman in the world. Whitebeard's pirate group is a group of pirates that is quite unique. They will not cause a problem if they are not disturbed or disturbed. Whitebeard's pirate group is also rare to carry out robberies to merchant ships. Usually their main income is war booty from pirate groups, the Navy, or tax fees charged to their territory.

However, the taxes Whitebeard gave to his territory were also not too high. This relates to him having experienced many tragic events in the past. As previously mentioned, Whitebeard's pirate group is a unique pirate group because this pirate group is almost like a family. Even if they are not related by blood. However, the relationship between each other is very close.

Whitebeard who became their parent or father while Marko would be the eldest of them. Although Marko is often used as a bully for Ace and Thacht. However, they have the closest relationship among the others.

Because it was this relationship that made many members of the Whitebeard Pirates even though it was their first time joining, they could quickly adapt. Because as long as that person has recognized Whitebeard as his father, all members of Whitebeard's pirates will welcome him warmly.

“Oyaji, can you stop your drinking? Even though you have now been healed by Hashirama. However, you should also pay attention to your age, Yoi” Marko said with a flat look to Whitebeard.

Marko is the Ship Doctor of the Whitebeard Pirates. He knew very well about Whitebeard's condition.

“Gurarara~ There's no way I can't drink on a nice day like this, Marko” Whitebeard said excitedly.

“Leave it for today, Marko” Joz suddenly said, “After all, if Oyaji's disease recurs again. We can ask Hashirama for help” Joz said.

"That's right, Marko" Ace also said excitedly, "Let Oyaji have fun today. His body is now healed. It would be boring to party without drinking”

“Shut up Ace” Marko said flatly, “Also, you better focus on your training. If you don't focus, the longer it will take you to master your Armament Haki.”

“Don't remind me of that, Marko” Ace said grimly, “Today is a special day. I need vacation time. Also, I'm sure tomorrow I'll be able to master that Haki ability.”

“Gurararar~”

Seeing the current scene, Whitebeard was overjoyed. Whitebeard was not someone who was crazy about treasure. If Whitebeard liked treasures, he would be very easy to obtain. However, it is different with family. Families are very hard to come by and that is Whitebeard's wish.

“Zehahaha~ Captain Ace, you must train with passion. So that our division can be better than the others.” Suddenly Teach appeared there excitedly while eating a cherry pie.

Even though Teach was not a division commander and was just an ordinary member. However, Teach is a member who has been with Whitebeard for a very long time. Everyone respected Teach even the division commanders who joined after Teach had great respect for him.

"Hey, Teach. How about you? Have you mastered the Haki ability?” Ace asked with interest.

“Zehahahaha~ I have no interest in such things, Captain Ace” Teach said with a smile, “My talent in battle is very weak. If my talent is great, it's not impossible that I should be able to reach your current level.”

“Don't be humble, Teach” Thacht suddenly appeared, “You don't have a bad talent. It's just that you're too lazy to practice. If you are diligent, you can reach the position of a division commander.”

"I'm not interested in such things" Teach said with a smile, "I prefer my life right now"

Even though Teach said so. However, that was only what was said up front. However, in his heart it was very different.

“I think you should practice some more, Teach” Marko said, “Your talent isn't bad. At that time even you could fight well for three— Who?!” Marko's gaze immediately became serious and turned to the sky.

Not only Marko but people who can use the Observation Haki ability can sense that someone is coming towards them from above the sky.

"What's the matter, Mark?" Ace asked in confusion.

"There is someone who came from above the sky towards us"

"Somebody? Sky? Is that Hashirama?” asked Ace excitedly.

“No” Joz said, “That's not him. This aura did not belong to Hashirama. This person's strength is also weaker than Hashirama's."

Whitebeard immediately stopped drinking and looked up at the sky, “Why don't you come out, kid? Or, do you want me to help you out?” Whitebeard asked calmly.

“You're still a grumpy old man like before, Whitebeard.” Dragon finally appeared right in front of Whitebeard.

Everyone was immediately alerted by the appearance of the Dragon.

“That person…” One of the crew members was immediately taken aback by the appearance of Dragon.

“Dragon the Revolutionary” Marko said seriously, “Why did that person come here?”

“Dragons?!” Ace was immediately surprised to hear the name.

Ace's gaze immediately looked at Dragon seriously. Dragon can be said to be Ace's Uncle because Ace himself is Luffy's brother. While Luffy is the son of Dragon. Even though Luffy never told Ace who his father was. However, Ace knows who Luffy's real father is. Garp told him this.

"What are you doing here, Dragon?" Joz suddenly asked seriously, "Don't you Revolutionaries usually don't interfere with pirate matters"

“Joz the diamond” Dragon's gaze stared at Joz, “I have business with Whitebeard here”

"Anything with Oyaji?" Marko frowned.

"Gurarara~ Lately there are a lot of little boys who have business with me" Without any fear or intimidation of Dragon's presence, Whitebeard just laughed excitedly then drank his drink, "Are you worthy to deal with me?" Instantly Whitebeard's Conqueror Haki was released.

All members of the Whitebeard Pirates immediately cheered feeling the Haki. Although not at its full power. If this Conqueror's Haki is released to an ordinary member. The member will immediately faint.

“Your strength hasn't decreased compared to before.” Dragon narrowed his eyes and instantly another surge of Conqueror's Haki was released by Dragon.

*BOOM!*

The two Conqueror Haki of the two people clashed against each other. This caused many members of Whitebeard's pirate group to faint and currently only the division commanders and also a few others were resistant to the clash of Conqueror's Haki.

"He has it too?" Ace asked with a surprised face, "I guess... If that's the case, Luffy has it too" Ace muttered happily.

“You seem to know the person, Ace?” Thacht asked strangely.

“Just say so” Ace nodded and continued, “He could probably be said to be my Uncle”

"Your uncle?" Thacht and the others were very surprised to hear this.

"That person is my brother Luffy's father" Ace paused and continued, "Even though Luffy doesn't know his identity. However, I was told this by the person who took care of me.”

The clash of the two Haki took place very quickly.

“Gurararara~ Your strength has not diminished, Monkey Boy.” Whitebeard said excitedly, “Well, say it. what is your purpose in coming here?”

"Does Oyaji know him?" Ace asked in confusion.

“We know him quite well, Ace” Marko nodded and continued, “Dragon before helping the Revolutionary Army was a former Marine Admiral Candidate. We don't know how the story goes, but a few years after Gol D. Roger was executed, Dragon suddenly left the Navy and it caused an uproar throughout the ocean because after leaving the Navy, Dragon suddenly disappeared and reappeared with his powers. itself, namely the Revolutionary Army with the aim of destroying the World Government.”

"He's also the one who usually goes along with Garp or Sengoku in hunting us" Joz suddenly added, "Many people have hopes for him to become the new Fleet Admiral of the Navy because apart from Sengoku. He is also the possessor of Conqueror's Haki.”

Ace is quite surprised to hear about Dragon's past. He didn't expect Luffy's father to be a former Marine Admiral Candidate even the best candidate for Navy Fleet Admiral.

“I came here to ask about information regarding the Fortis Kingdom” Hashirama paused and continued, “You must know about the information regarding the Fortis Kingdom, right? I was wondering if you could share information about the kingdom with me.”

“Gurararara~ Information regarding the Fortis Kingdom?” Whitebeard laughed excitedly then said, “Why do you want information about this kingdom? Do you wish to form a partnership with them to overthrow the World Government?”

“Yes” Dragon didn't cover it up and immediately said it, “They have power, power, technology, information, and other things. They are very worthy figures to work with. If we can build a cooperative relationship with them. It will be very easy for us to overthrow the World Government.”

"It's a good idea indeed to establish cooperation with the Fortis Kingdom" Whitebeard nodded, "However, I refuse"

“Reject it? Why?" Dragon asked while frowning.

"Why? Who do you think I am? I am Whitebeard! Do you think a brat like you can ask me something and I will give it easily?! If you want information, bring Garp here! Only he is worthy of talking to me!” Whitebeard said with a tone full of pride, “Or not, you beat me in a one-on-one battle. If you can beat me like Hashirama. I will share information regarding the Fortis Kingdom as you wish.”

Dragon's face immediately darkened. Dragon could sense through his Observation Haki that Whitebeard's current level of power was still the same as before when he was a Vice Admiral.

"Can't we exchange information with each other?" Dragon again asked to negotiate.

“Gurararara~ Do you think you deserve to say this to me?!” Whitebeard asked again, “If you are not the child of Garp's parents. There is no way I will allow you to come to this place.”

Dragon's face became even more gloomy hearing this and instantly he saw Ace who was there. Dragon is very familiar with Ace because every year Dragon will come to pay attention to Luffy's condition. During that time, Dragon was always watching Ace.

“If you want to get information from me. I won't say it" Ace immediately said calmly, "Even though you are Luffy's father, my brother. You should be called uncle by me. However, you don't deserve that status. You never take care of Luffy, even appear in front of Luffy even though you never. Even Luffy himself doesn't know you as his father. He also doesn't even know whether he has a father or not. You don't deserve to be my Uncle.”

Dragon instantly fell silent hearing this and felt that he was wrong at that time. Compared to just monitoring. It's better to show up straight away and make an impression on Luffy and Ace. Dragon sighed in disappointment because he felt it was impossible to get information from Whitebeard.

Whitebeard who heard this immediately frowned and said, “You have failed at being a father, brat. How could you have abandoned your child like that?”

"It's because of my status issue, Whitebeard" Dragon said seriously, "I can't appear before Luffy because of my status. If the Navy or the World Government finds out about Luffy and I's relationship—"

"Nonsense! There's still Garp." Whitebeard said angrily, "Even though your current status is that of the World Government's most wanted fugitive. However, you should at least introduce your identity to your child. You can go after that. How can you leave your son without him knowing who the father is. He still has Garp. Garp could protect him now and it was not impossible that he would grow up to be a strong person in the future to take care of himself. Ace is his brother, that means he is my family too. If you don't want to protect him, I can do it!"

Dragon was silent for a moment hearing this.

"Go! You don't deserve to be here! I don't want to destroy me because you are the son of my old friend and you are an Uncle who is not considered by Ace" said Whitebeard.

Dragon sighed sadly and disappointedly. He immediately used his devil fruit ability and disappeared from the place.

"Hey, Ace. You said Dragon was your uncle, right?” Thacht suddenly thought of something, “Dragon is Garp's son. Does that mean… Garp is your grandfather!”

Everyone immediately looked at Ace with a surprised look.

"Yes" Ace nodded, "That old man is indeed my grandfather"

There are very few people in this world who have Ace's respect. Garp, Dadan, Magra, Dogra, Makino, Slapp, and Whitebeard. These were the people who earned Ace's sincere respect.

"Oh, oh. Are you kidding?" Marko asked strangely, "Grandfather is a Navy Vice Admiral even has the title of Marine Hero, His son is a Revolutionary Army Commander, and also a grandson who became a pirate?"

"Don't get me wrong" Ace immediately said, "Even though that old man is my grandfather. He's just my adoptive grandfather. He's the one who took care of me since childhood and has treated me as his grandson” Ace said with a frown then continued, “Oh wait a minute… Luffy has the desire to become a pirate even the Pirate King, Dragon is the Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Army and has a goal to overthrow the World Government, People that old man is a Marine Hero—”

“Then you are the 2nd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirate Group” Thacht said dryly, “What kind of family is this?!”

Everyone immediately fell silent hearing this. Because every member of the family is not an ordinary person. Almost everyone has great status in this world except for Luffy who is currently still not going to sea.

“Hey, Ace is Garp's grandson” Joz suddenly said, “Doesn't that mean we're also Garp's grandson? Isn't that so? Ace recognizes Oyaji as his father. Doesn't that mean Oyaji is Garp's son?”

Whitebeard's face immediately turned black when he heard Joz's words. Whitebeard's blackened face was immediately seen by everyone. Without waiting for long, everyone immediately disappeared from the place leaving only Joz who was still thinking about it.

12