Ichijou Raku
4.4k 6 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raku Ichijou. The name of the person who is seated in front of us. It is very clear why I know him. He is the main protagonist of this world.

At this moment, he is 5 years old like I am. I didn't surprise that I saw him with us since my father and his father are friends.

Another reason is the plot started when we arrived here. I don't have concrete evidence but my instinct tells me that.

While on the way, I talk to him.

"My name is Kirisaki Ao and beside me is my big sister, Chitoge, may I know your name?"

When Raku heard him, he suddenly get startled but didn't take any action and thought to answer him.

"Ichijou Raku, Nice to meet the both of you!"

He said while he bow his head. They do the same as a reply, "me too" in unison.

After that, they started to make conversation since their destination is quite far.

They are quite a hype since they become friends after a few minutes.

This might not be surprising but Ao uses his powers to accelerate the progression of their relationship. From being strangers to friends.

He sends some thoughts like "This guy is interesting! I wanna be his friend." however his power is not instant.

These are one of the requirements that his power needed. The thoughts he sends are only opening. He needs to take action to prove their thoughts.

If you can't understand this explanation then here is an example.

He sends to Raku, "This guy is interesting! I wanna be his friend." and to make this thought accepted by his brain, he talks about sports, games, and toys.

This makes Raku accept that thought and make it his own.

However, while they are chatting Chitoge suddenly hugs him.

"What is it, Onee-chan?"

However, she didn't answer him and looked at Raku with a glare.

"I hate you!"

"Ugh!"

For some reason, Raku feels hurt because someone hates him without knowing the reason.

'He's stealing my time with brother. This is unforgivable!'

She thought while still glaring at him however Ao pat her head and her mood suddenly changed.

She is now like a cat who is petted by her master.

"Let me say sorry for my Onee-chan, Raku since she is quite rude to you."

"No, no problem."

Raku can see the overflowing love coming from Chitoge when Ao started to pat her. He didn't know what was the reason why she hate him but he know that it was connected to Ao.

He didn't think deeply about it since chatting with Ao is fun.

They started to chat again with each other and this time, Chitoge also joins with them.

Ao didn't want negligent his big sister. She is quite spoiled so he needs to take his attention to his sister too.

It might be very obvious but he has the fault why she become like that so he decided to take responsibility for it.

And they continue chatting until they arrived at their destination.

Tenku park. That is their destination. This place is where the plot starts however Ao doesn't know this place since he died before he finished reading Nisekoi.

However, he might get to know this later.

94