Kanakura Yui
2.8k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a bright and refreshing day. That's what I thought when I woke up on my bed.

As of now, I'm here at a mansion in the Tenku park since our parents needed to talk about their business.

Thanks to that, I can play with my little brother, Raku. I live in China so my distance between my little brother is very far.

Raku might not my blooded brother but I love him like a real one. He's enthusiastic and has an overly caring personality that's why he is a good boy.

Right now, with the other kids, we're having breakfast. The maids from our house are the ones who cook for us.

The maids mainly cook fried rice for us and it tastes good as always. I look around and see that they also like our food for this morning.

After eating, we rest a bit. Since there is a television in the living room, we open it and watch some cartoons.

We draw in drawing books and color the coloring books that we have after we began to be bored watching.

We take some paper and do origami. Some of what we make are the shape of airplanes so we go out and fly them too after.

Smiles and laughs are something that shows on our faces while we do those things. I can see this while looking around that not only me who enjoys this moment.

After that, we go back to the mansion and play hide and seek.

I decide to hide under the stairs. It might impossible but I discovered a hiding spot here. 

There is a secret door under the stairs. To open it, you need to push the upper part of the wall.

While I'm hiding someone opens the door. I didn't expect that someone will able to know this place sooner than I expect. When the door fully opens, I saw Ao-kun. 

He let an instant surprised expression but immediately compress himself and start to talk to me.

"Can I go in too?"

Hmmmm… Well, this place can fit 4 people so I agree since as of now we're companions who got to know this secret room.

"Sure, why not?"

"Then I thank you. Sorry for the intrusion."

He said as he go in ... wait… are you a bit closer to me? There is so much space so why not…

{I feel my heart pleasantly racing when he is close to me.}

Eh? What… is… this? 

"Uhmm, Ao-kun… can you please take some … no, nothing. Forget what I said."

Why am I feel my face is hot right now? Is this because of this place? But when I said my words before he chuckle.

"Shhhh! be quiet!"

I'm very embarrassed right now but I don't know why. Suddenly, our distance to each other is zero since he is now leaning toward me.

"Yui-nee, can I have a lap pillow?"

"Wha—"

{Agree}

"—Okay then."

Why did I agree? however, I can't back now and so now I give him a lap pillow.

"It feels so good, Yui-nee. Thank you."

And he suddenly fell asleep in my lap.

"Hey… Ao-kun, wake up! Ao-kun…"

But he didn't wake up. I take a deep breath. This is not good. We're playing but he seems to hit his limit. I smile and look at his cute sleeping face while caressing his face.

At that time, I saw his lips.

{I'm curious.}

I'm curious. I didn't know why but I had that urge to kiss his lips but I suddenly remember Raku…

{And he is nothing compared to him so it's okay to continue.}

 

And he is nothing compared to him so I let my mind wander and kiss him.

I don't know why but I feel that something blooms in my heart at this moment.

67