Chapter 14: Angel dancing in the fire Pt 2
2.2k 6 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's going pretty well.

Since no one knows I am the heir of the Cardigan family and my appearance is quite far from theirs, every servant thought I was someone who was in training.

Incredibly enough, they did not think about a boy like me who's 10 years old and is working in this beautiful mansion.

Isn't this too easy?

The guards that are supposed to be strict in security can be seen as chatting with the servants or sleeping.

The security of this house is incredibly terrible.

No wonder the assassination attempts of those two families toward the daughter of Ms. Glynda always happen.

They seem don't care huh, and if the daughter manages to survive there is a second plan and that is to use her.

They completely let their guard down on me, thinking I was completely brainwashed...

'... I have no allies in this family, Ms. Glynda is also included in that part, based on what I gathered her hatred towards these two families is at the peak of the mountain, despite them guarding her, they can't do anything and now they are desperate... Ms. Glynda could do something but she stayed to be this way... What is she planning?'

My speculation is not something to be proud of, however, intuition tells me that she was planning something, something that no one knows...

' and I have no confidence of finding it out...'

I am weak as an ant right now...

'What I need is to survive and see my mother...'

With that set in mind, I began to wander around the mansion, I went to the library, too many rooms and kitchens. 

This place was beautiful, its aesthetic is not something to belittle...

This vase that I am seeing is not cheap; it cost millions of gold, and an antique thing can be spotted here and there.

On the ceiling, there is a beautiful chandelier, made of unknown crystals to me with unique designs that are eye-catching to everyone.

The floor has a long red floor mat, and the polished marble is shiny and smooth, I can even see my reflection on it.

While I was in awe, I did not forget to have a conversation with the servants.

I need information about the daughter of ms Glynda.

There I found out she is not favored and it seems that all of the servants here are on that person's leash.

'Haa... No wonder no one cares about her here, all of the people here are on that person's side...'

However, while they are chatting they quickly started to shut up when we heard a small footstep somewhere.

There, I found a little girl, she looks around 6-7 years old but her face is cold, and does not express any emotions or expression.

She was pushing a small trolley with food on it.

What I saw was a pancake and soup as well as orange juice.

While walking, she does not look at us and continues her steps as if we did not exist.

"...that little girl..."

"May I ask who is she?"

"I heard that her name is Jun Pearl, the little sister of Cynthia Pearl the secretary of that Octavia bitch..."

"Oh, so her name is Jun... She looks younger than me..."

"Don't let the appearance fool you boy, despite how she looks, she is fierce, arrogant, rude, and a narcissist... I still remember how she almost killed Hilda and how she slap our Lord..."

"...that happen?"

She slapped that garbage?!

How unfortunate I did not see it...

"Yes, she disobeyed our lord and continue serving that bitch daughter...  She said that lord has no obligation nor authority to order her around, our lord couldn't do anything at all... I heard lord cardigan even complain about that bitch but was met with a rude outcome... I heard he was forcefully thrown out outside..."

"Then... No one could get a hold of her?"

"Yes... We tried to convince that little bitch but was met with an annoying tantrum and she won't let go of that bitch..."

Interesting...

I look at her again, with black raven hair and milky pair of white skin, she exudes a temperament of aloofness and coldness towards her surroundings...

Despite this, she looks... Innocent and cute...

I immediately blush while I think of that, I couldn't help but stare at her...

A second later I saw a man who scream at her, he has brown hair and a masculine body.

He is wearing an armament of a veteran combatant and is screaming at the little maid.

However, his intention did not meet her ears as she continue walking without minding him, in anger; the man held the little maid's shoulder and I notice that he tightened his grip.

'I think that is pain-'

What happened next is something my brain cannot process.

The next moment I knew - the man was already kneeling on the floor then she kicked him in the nut making him fall unconscious while holding his lower part.

I unconsciously covered mine as well and could not help but sweatdrop.

Then I saw her look to the right side and then turn to the front again, continuing walking as if nothing happen.

There, I saw the person fuming in anger, his face is completely red and he even kicked the unconscious man.

I hid at the back of the servants so he would not see me.

Once he was gone, I began to walk again until night came.

The information that I gathered here is not enough, especially on Ms. Glynda...

There is something off about her like she was planning on something.

My intuition is never been wrong.

While thinking of that, I caught the glimpse of that little maid again, out of curiosity; I followed her until she stop.

She looks around and I completely hid in the tree, thankfully I am 20 m away from her.

I look again after a few seconds.

What I saw is something I will never forget.

I saw an angel...

Dancing in the fire...

Her movement is graceful and elegant, her body is very flexible and alluring despite how small she was.

As she spun herself, her lowered gaze flutter beautifully and her small supple rosy lips curved forming a smile that caught me off, guard.

I could not help but blush and continue watching her.

Her footstep was executed perfectly it was enchanting while her maid uniform fluttered every time she move, What I also notice is those thread fire lines that look like following her steps.

It was surrounding her creating a spherical line on the field...

Then some fire-like fireflies were made.

She looks like a person who becomes one with the fire.

I was too mesmerized by her dancing that I unconsciously stepped forward.

My eyes won't leave the girl who was dancing beautifully and innocently enjoying what she was doing...

"Pretty......"

She then jumped high - bend her legs and arms backward, her surrounding full of a small fire and the moon on her side with its glowed illuminating her beautiful appearance...

And as if a real angel descended on the earth, she landed on the ground and slowly stands up with a smile on her face and lowered gaze widened and innocently look at me.

The moon's brightness illuminated her beautiful and innocent appearance, it increase her charm and I could not help but gulp.

We both stared at each other as I felt my heart wouldn't stop beating fastly.

I knew for sure that I fell in love with this person.

A second later, I did not notice and didn't of her suddenly right in front of me

"May I ask who you are?"

I was surprised at first, how did she manage to get close to me without knowing it?

However, that soon disappeared because my heart wouldn't stop beating at an abnormal rate.

I look at her again and now we are close I am sure she really is adorable, I want to pat her head and wanted to see her smile again.

I'm not dumb and confused about what I am feeling.

I know this very well, I have seen this feeling back in my days with my mother.

I saw many ladies telling this feeling with their friends.

I fell in love with her...

The Angel who dances with the fire...

Unfortunately, I did not notice or realize how quiet her movement was...

I'm just staring at her and could not utter a single word.

She tilts her head and smiles in amusement.

"Fufu, I know that look, you are mesmerized by my dancing and my look, I know I am beautiful, adorable, and cute, but please don't look at me like that, you look like the others who were enchanted by my appearance, well it is true... However, I rejected the idea of you confessing to me so I will gladly give my answer to you, no. I don't like you, thanks for the feeling though."

And as soon as I heard that, what I felt earlier quickly disappeared and deadpan looked at her.

"Ha?"

"Hm~ fufu, now I'm glad your face change into something I could see, not like that disgusting look earlier..."

I take back what I said and felt earlier.

This little girl is annoying.

71