Chapter 19
1.4k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there.  This is Jun,  your cute,  adorable maid. 

Two and half a year has passed since my master separate me from her guild and created a new organization. 

Although I was separated from them,  I am still part of them in a sense and continuing to work on my master's and serving young miss. 

In these two years,  our Organization called 'Cherub of Nite'

We are responsible for gathering information,  even the smallest information is all recorded,  credits to Mr. Clark, so, Of course, infiltration becomes a part of our specialty.

We became known in the underworld but our influence is not that much and some still tried to try to get rid of us. 

However,  due to Mr. Clark's professionalism,  or what he called a hacker's specialty,  he did something I wouldn't understand or would not know how he did. 

He spread all of the private files of the enemy that are trying to get rid of us to their enemies and even added their weaknesses and names of its members. 

One could say that it was like this

The Enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

However, in the future, it will be the enemy of my enemy; is my enemy

Let's stop something like a recap. 

I would like to announce that next month will be my lady's 13th birthday, and now I am looking at her who is now grown beautiful. 

"Jun,  what do you think should I dress? "

"everything suits you well my lady,  but if I were me,  I-"

"Stop,  I don't like what you are going to say. "

"... - A thin frame of glasses,  sky blue dress,  your hair tied in a ponytail,  and white heels. "

My Lady,  Looked at me with wide eyes in surprise. 

I somehow felt offended,  what did I do to gain such expression? 

"That surprise me,  I thought you will recommend something absurd. "

Oh,?  Are you expecting something else?  I see... 

"... oh,  please add that when it comes at night,  I want my lady to wear exposing clothes,  I will DEFINITELY get a camera to save the amazing image of yours. "

"How about I punch you in the face? "

"Please be gentle to me!  I prepare it in bed while both of my arms are tied in the bed head, my lady! "

"stop!  You creep! "

"only for you my lady. "

I saw my lady shiver while hugging herself and looking at me with an accusatory glare. 

"fufu,  My Lady is truly adorable. "

"and you truly are a disgusting maid. "

"I'm glad that my lady doesn't find me unpleasant. "

"Which part of what I say is pleasant to you?! "

"Everything you'll say is always positive to my ears,  My lady. "

"Shut up!  And stop calling me my Lady! "

I gasp at her sudden burst of emotion and what she said. 

"oh my...  My,  my,  of course,  I should not call you that,  My dear Lotte. "

Again,  her expression is adorable. 

She turned pale and shivering while stepping back,  however before she could get away,  I quickly get close to her. 

I stretch my left arm and tried to get her wrist but she evaded it. 

It happen at the moment after I failed to reach her wrist. 

We instantly started to chase around her room. 

She stepped on the walls and I follow soon,  then she threw a snowball that she created onto my face but I deflect it with my hands,  she did not give up and we continue our tag not minding the materials that are falling. 

Then after a few minutes,  I grab Lotte's ankle and we both fell. 

Once I open my eyes,  I saw that we are on the bed and I am at the top of my lady while both my arms are holding Lotte's wrist, and my but was in her crotch suppressing her urge to get up. 

"oh my,  look at this Lotte,  our situation is...  I just say,  erotic,  although I would prepare it if I were on the bottom and you at the top... "

I said while looking at Lotte's red face. 

"Although..... "

I close my face to three inches away from her face,  I smile while looking at her with fondness. 

"I wouldn't mind if I'm on the top,  so I can see this side of yours...  Of course,  not now,  Lotte is still a bratty child-ah! "

I was surprised when Lotte gain her strength and overpowered me,  now she is at my top with her red face,  with a mix of embarrassment and anger. 

"oh my,  My Lotte has now taken the initiative,  I'm flattered~"

"Jun,  shut the fuck up,  I won't play with your tricks -!? "

I suddenly embrace Lotte by her neck while I tilted my head and both of our faces are close to each other enough to touch our noses. 

"well,  Of course, My Lotte is still a child. "

"You are a child and younger than me! "

"However,  I am more like the big sister,  my lotte is still of a child inside and out. "

"I am an adult!  And stop acting like you are older than me! "

"Well,  how about we look in the mirror and see who looks older than us? "

Lotte huffed and quickly move away letting me go,  she then went to the mirror which was big enough to fit both of us. 

"what are you doing?  Let's finish this already I have something to do. "

Lotte said while she turn her head to the side. 

Fufu,  what a tsun 

I followed suit while looking at Lotte's with a satisfied expression like she was huffing of victory. 

While her eyes were closed,  she suddenly said. 

"See,  I am much more mature,  older than you,  I see no defeat in my part while you are lacking with everything. "

... 

What? 

Did I just got roasted...?  By Lotte?  Without her knowing? 

Huh? 

Did I just get body shame? 

Muuu~... 

... 

"Oh, my?  Is that so?  Why don't you open your pitiful eyes and see what's in front of your sight,  I hope your eyes do not have a problem Lotte for what you are about to see is something that will make your reality shattered. "

"You dare to speak disrespect-That's cheating!!! "

I puffed my breast in victory. 

What she is seeing is the future of 'my' mature 'self',  there is no way she can compete with this perfect body of mine. 

"my~ perhaps,  my Lady,  Lotte is a bit jealous about this perfect body of mine,  perhaps you should...  Grow,  I don't know, A little? "

I smirk while looking at Lotte,  in these past years,  we've grown close to each other and I can even call her by her nickname,  and I can act like this as much as I want. 

Fufu,  how about this Lotte?  Do you accept defeat? 

"that's just your magic!  An Illusion just like you being delusional about having a body like that!  You are flat and small you are just copying Aunt Cynthia's body! "

"what-"

How rude! 

I deactivate my illusion magic and return to my usual form. 

I frown at Lotte and I slam my feet lightly on the floor. 

"for your information,  I am still growing!  And-"

"See?  I won. "

"? "

I saw her smirking at me and looking at my chest area and then she raises her hand as if Lotte is measuring something. 

I subconsciously look in the mirror and see the one thing I don't want to accept. 

"Now,  who do you think looks like younger than those two in the mirror?  I mean I will vote for the left one,  she looks younger than the blonde hair girl. "

"Lotte stop,  it is not fun anymore. "

I pouted as I said that,  however, Lotte did not stop and continued hitting me with words. 

She faked a gasp and said. 

"oh my,  how why it's not fun to you anymore?  Didn't you say that every word that comes to my mouth is not unpleasant to you?  After all,  everything that I say will be always positive to your ears right? "

"uh... "

I pouted even more and lightly punch Lotte... 

"hehe..... Hey...  When do you think Mom will go home... "

I suddenly heard the lonely voice of my lady,  I look at her and she is not looking at me but she was acting awkward. 

I had thought she did not mind,  however, it seems I fail to see this emotion that she was hiding, I wouldn't know what she feels if she did not say this. 

It seems I still have to learn as her maid. 

"Lotte...  Master said she will come home before you're birthday started"

"I hope so..."

"fufu, Master never back on her words, She still has to buy me a teddy bear after all... Master said she will buy me a gigantic teddy however she always forgot, so let me hug yours instead lotte."

"stop, that's mine!"

"And I will borrow it. "

"no! "

She quickly dashes towards me or like her skill Flashstep where she will teleport in a short distance. 

When she was 10, before turning 11, Lotte started her training she choose the same weapon as my master. 

Rapier. 

No matter what I think,  she looks like a replica of my master. 

Same hair and eyes, and her movement are graceful and elegant just like my master. 

However ever since she started to spar with me,  she learn how to dance while fighting. 

It seems she also likes my style. 

I look at her again who is already stomping her feet on the ground and tighten my grip on my bear. 

I still have a lot of things to do. 

Since that garbage of a husband no longer has any connection to us. 

Yes,  they already divorcedivorcede master threw that bastard out of this mansion. 

However, I still have not yet cleaned the insects that are hugging the trash. 

Maids that are spying on certain Families, and assassins kept increasing. 

I am honestly having a hard time disposing of those bodies. 

My Master forbid me to act,  she said that I must continue as my Lady's maid.  I said that I can do illusion to disguise myself but she said that I am still far too weak. 

That's why while sparring with Lotte I am also training myself to become stronger. 

"ei! "

"? "

Lotte suddenly jumped burying me on the bed where mr bear is at my top and the top of mister bear is Lotte. 

"can't breath... "

I could get out of here with ease however I decided not to do so. 

I want her to forget about Master going home at least this much she won't have that expression again. 

I smile while looking at Lotte. 

I hope Lotte will always smile like this,  innocently and pure smile without fakeness. 

I will protect her with all of my life. 

***

On the day of my lady's birthday. 

Master,  Cynthia Onee Chan,  and the other guild members. 

Did not come home. 

None of them came back. 

58