8 – Awakening to yuri (R18)
4.9k 10 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My docking request was granted. However, right now I had a downtime. A 4 hour downtime to be more specific. Because my ship was unidentified, we actually had to wait for the dock master before we were allowed to roam free.

My girls wanted to simply kill everyone, but I stopped them. I don't mind waiting at this point. Moreover…

“Aahn~!”

I grabbed the plump breast of the woman near me. In this case it happened to be Molly. The huge breast spills within the space between my fingers.

Molly seems to be surprised but she never shows disagreement.

“I’m touching your tits, how’s it?”

“I-it’s a bit embarrassing, but I’m happy.”

“What if some random guy did this?”

“I’ll kill him.”

Fast response. Lets see how far their loyalty can go.

 

“I want to drink tea. Bring it to me immediately.”

“Certainly!”

Rose dashed immediately.

“Aahn~ ojou-sama?”

“What’s up, Stella?”

“Please touch my boobs too~”

“Complaint: Stella nee-chan, is not fair to get a head start.”

But… You’ve touched Molly’s boobs a while ago, right? That’s why I want you to touch mine too! My boobs are large and soft~”

She’s rubbing her boobs on top of her clothes, it’s greatness appeals to me.

There is something projected in the middle of her plugsuit.

“What a lewd woman.”

“Iyan~! N-not my nipples~”

“You want to seduce me using your body?”

“Do you hate it?”

I don’t hate it. In fact I love it.

“ Right now, what I want is to drink tea. You girls are okay as long as you listen to my orders.”

 

Everyone was exchanging looks, and they nodded. While having such exchanges, Rose came back with tea, and she politely added baked sweets too.

 

“I’ve brought it!”

“Now then… where should I drink it?”

“Eh…?”

“I’m too lazy to go to the kitchen or another room. And since there are no chairs and desks… Just make some.”

“M-make one?”

“Misha, you shall be the chair.”

That’s really humiliating right? Now what will you do?

“I’d be happy to.”

Her expressionless face didn’t change and she crawled up to me on all fours.

“I can now sit, but I have nowhere to place my tea and baked sweets. Does anyone want to be a desk?”

“Me!” (Lisa)

“No, Me!!” (Yuri)

“Response: Me too.” (Shiro)

 

“Then, I choose you, Mio. Be a desk.”

 

I appointed the clumsy Mio to be my desk. Although she made her usual “fueeh” sound, her pose was stable. I put the tea and the baked sweets on her back, and I took a seat.

 “……Nice tea.”

It tastes similar to tea, but it has a bit of a bitter feel. It can be fixed with the baked sweets. Since I was a bit hungry, I chow down on a lot of baked sweets.

“Ojou-sama, you have a smudge on your mouth.” (Yuri)

“That so? Wipe it.”

“Understood. I’ll be getting a wiper so please wait for a while.” (Yuri)

“Lick it off.”

“Eh?”

“I’m telling you to lick it off.”

“Y-yes!”

 

Yuri came close to me and whispered “Please excuse me”; then she licked me with her tongue.

 

“*lick*……*lick*……Do you dislike it?”

“No way.”

Are you making fun of me? You’re licking me with your tongue, I wouldn’t hate that. Rather, I like the feeling of her wet tongue stroking my skin.

“Lisa, lick my fingers too. And you too, Alisha”

“*Suck**suck*…..I’ll clean it thoroughly.” (Lisa)

“*lick*,*lick*lick*….I’ll help out too.” (Alisha)

Looking at the two girls licking my fingers, the other girls seemed to be jealous. Unable to bear with it, those girls nominated themselves.

 “Request: I want to lick it too.” (Shiro)

“The more the better, we’ll be licking it intensely.” (Molly)

“If you wished for it ojou-sama, we would lick your whole body.” (Rose)

 

This feels the best.

“Girls, do you want your bodies to feel good?”

“Yes.” (Unison)

“Then strip.

 

Everyone followed my command. They took off their equipment and armor, and now, everyone is naked. Nice view. Their figure is, well, as expected from a different world, it looks perfect like a sculpture. After all, I designed them all, fufu.

Their breasts are large enough to call them “Kyonyuu”, and their waists are thin. 

 I won’t be able to endure if you show me this kind of stuff.

 “Satisfy me girls.”

“Certainly!”

“Take off my clothes first.”

The girls around me removed my clothes. The girls strip of my clothes carefully. That’s the skill of an attendant.

“As expected, ojou-sama’s body is perfection itself.”

Experience wasn’t scripted, so let’s see what they can do.

“Since we have everyone here to service me. Lick every corner of my body.”

“Lick……where do you want to be licked, ojou-sama?”

“You can lick everywhere you like.”

When I said that, the women approached me and started crawling their tongues. Some go for my lips, and some licks my cat ears.

Some gently caress my nipples, and there are some who extend their tongues into my butt.

My arm is being sandwiched between large breasts and there’s also tits pressing on my back.

“This is good….More…!”

The 9 girls serve my whole body with love.

 

And, the one that made me excited is,

 

“Whhat a spplendid tasteh!”

 

It was the sight of Alisha speaking while sucking my pussy and teasing my clit.

 “*Suck*、*sluuuurp*……*Suck*、*Suuck*……!”

“Lick it carefully.”

“Yesh~!”

 

She rolls her tongue around making sure to not to miss a single spot. God, their skin is also soft. Even if some are androids you really can’t tell the difference from real flesh.

“Faster. Lick and suck harder!”

“Like thish? *Suuuuuuck*!”

 

Alisha sucked like a vaccum while showing a lewd face. Her tongue was unstoppable. This kind of pleasure sure is the best joy. I never knew how it would feel to have a female genitalia. But at this point, I really don’t care that I lost “pride and joy” because this was…

“Aa, amazing…” 

I didn’t think that having your whole body licked would feel this good. Mouth and tongue, ass and tits, these women service me with all their might.

Only for me.

They stick their soft fair skin to me to make me feel good. As expected, if you’re being pleasured by 9 women, you would reach your limit soon, and I am no exception.

I’m about to make a puddle.

“Don’t stop your mouth Alisha!”

 

Alisha nodded while having a small tear in her eye.

 “Faster. Spin your tongue faster!”

“Y-yes。*Lick*、*Liiiiiiick*、*Lick*、*Liiiick*!!"

“I’m cumming soon……!”

As expected from the simultaneous service. I can’t hold it in long.

“I forcefully grab Alisha’s head to prevent her from retreating. Take it all in!

“Cumming! Aaaa…..!!”

  

I fired my juices that I accumulated from the greatest pleasure on Alisha’s face. Ugh… Along with the squirt sound, I covered her beautiful face with my liquids. 

 “Gu, guguuu!”

She’s drinking it as if not wanting to spill a single drop.

“That was the best…”

The girls all have smart hearts in their eyes. It’s clear that the yuri script I wrote is true.

“That felt amazing. Now girls… how about I make you feel you good next? We still have a little time.”

“Yes!!!”

141