27 – Easy village rescue
2k 0 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Little girls point of view~

 

I desperately carried my fidgety legs as if they had been in heat. I headed to the place where the mercenary group was in with two villagers that were in charge of hunting. 

 

"Muu, my trembling from excitement doesn’t stop."

 

"Try to relax. We can't match them, but we just have to buy enough time for the chief to make an evacuation plan."

 

While listening to those words, I opened my mouth in front of the mercenary group.

 

I probably should have thought of what to say in advance.

 

Negotiations are not in their vocabulary. I volunteered to come here for my parents to escape but… 

 

The power of the glares from the mercenary group is abnormal. It has an overwhelming hatred against me. The two villagers are already on their knees because of that gunshot.

 

However, if they break through here, my mother…

 

I found myself standing up while clenching my teeth.

 

There is no winning. The two people who escorted me were wounded. But I have to do something!

 

As I was determined to do so, the men who wore armor in front of me danced in the sky.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

When I was broken off with the spectacle before my eyes, I heard a cute voice of a girl.

 

"Eh?"

 

When I tried to look for it, there was a small girl no taller than me covered in extravagant gold attire.

 

"There seems to be no injury. The men over there will be taken care of so be relieved."

 

When the girl said only that in a flat voice without the tension, I looked at men wearing armor which danced in the sky.

 

It’s unbelievable. A woman with short white hair wearing a revealing armor was beating the men with her bare hands.

 

Moreover, the woman is surprisingly beautiful. 

 

"Wha, what? What’s going on? Ah, what is that person doing?"

 

The dark skin girl tilted her head in confusion as if she didn’t understand what I’m saying.

 

"She’s hitting them. isn't that obvious?"

 

I was speechless and hardened to the answer that came from the strangely pretty girl.

 

How does a large adult fly in the air with just getting hit? Voices of the men that were losing consciousness multiplied from a distance. Just what happened here?

 

------

 

~Kizuna's point of view~

 

The confused girl and the two men are surprised as their injuries were cured. Healing PA is not hard to pull off.

 

And, in the distance, the last body wearing an armor danced in the sky. I never thought that Alisha would fight barehanded. Although I didn’t tell her to use her weapon, I thought she would pull it herself. But she just tore off the men who were wearing armor and threw them bare handed….

 

“A, ano…”

 

When I was thinking about that, the girl turned to me and calls out. The girl doesn’t know who to look at so she opens her mouth while her gaze wanders.

 

I wonder whether her mental disturbance has recovered enough to answer some questions.

 

When I look at the girl again, I noticed that the her condition is somewhat strange.

 

“Hmm? Are you feeling ill? It doesn’t look like you got hurt, but are you injured somewhere?”

 

The girl’s complexion was a little bad and her fingers were trembling. No, perhaps she may be terrified by Alisha who rampaged like a demon lord.


“Ah, no, it’s nothing…”

“That means you can answer some of my questions. There are lots I want to ask.”

 

“Eh, ah…. that is, I would like to… I’m sorry, but could you come to the village? You drove away the mercenary group….no, I want to talk with the village chief about your reward for annihilating them…”

 

The girl said so falteringly and looked up at my face apologetically. It is unavoidable that the color of vigilance and awe is mixed in somewhere.

 

Now, if I tell the girl that Alisha is standing behind her without making a sound, she may faint.

 

“I don’t need a reward but… The more information the better. Can you introduce me to the village chief?”

 

“Ye, yes! Let’s go to the village immediately.”

 

The girl regained her spirit with my answer.

 

“By the way… are those mercenaries dead?”

 

The girl looked at the collapsed state of the mercenary group in the meadow with a strange face.

 

“Did you kill them?”

 

When Alisha, who’s standing behind the girl, hears it, she shakes her head left and right.

 

“No, I held back because ojou-sama instructed me to kick them off. Though I paralyze them.”

 

“Hie!?”

 

The girl jumped up with a sharp scream upon hearing Alisha’s voice behind her.

 

“These guys can be restrained now and you guys can judge them later for whatever crimes. Can we go now?”

 

When I said that, the girl was just nodding many times without saying anything.
.
.
.

This place really is a rust bucket. Who the hell builds houses out of stone and mud in this era? Even the poor districts have metal containers.

When I was thinking my rude thoughts towards this village, a group of men and women came out among the villagers. There is also a morbidly thin woman that is supported by a man.

 

Is it anger and sorrow that floats in the face of the man and woman? That is a very complicated look, no, they are looking at the girl.

 

The man was looking at the girl with a stern expression, but he suddenly opened her mouth to her gaze.

 

“I cannot thank you enough for saving this village. And my daughter’s life… Thank you very much. I’m very sorry, but I want to talk to my daughter at once. Can I take my daughter?”

 

“Ah, I do not mind.. You might have been worried since only 3 people were sent out.”

 

When I told him that and acknowledged the man’s intentions, the man caught his mouth as if to clench his teeth and lowered his head silently and deeply.

 

It seems to be that the man and woman are the girl's parents, but as far as their attitude is concerned, the girl seems to have taken such actions without their consent.

 

The girl also saw her parent’s feelings. She has a face that was about to cry like her parents.

 

“I’m sorry…. I’ll take a few seats out. I will sincerely tell your success to the village chief by all means.”

 

The girl stopped and said so with a face that wanted to detain her feelings, but I didn’t say anything in particular and just nodded.

 

For a girl who I met for the first time, it is impossible for me to mediate a father-daughter quarrel. I mean, I’m a loli myself and I am not good at family matters. My own parents, although they were kind, they were also distant so I can’t count how many times I had only myself to rely on.

 

When I was looking at the back of the girl while she’s leaving, a well aged man stepped forward. His skin was blue and he had long grey hair and a long grey beard and mustache. Honestly his eyes were covered and so was his mouth. Only a pair of bee-like antennas came out of that hair. He had only 3 fingers and each fingertip ended with round protuberances.

 

“…Nice to meet you. I am the village chief, Denka. Thank you so much for this. Thanks to you, the village was saved. If your time permits, please feel free to relax at my house.”

 

“Ah, nice to meet you. We’ll take you up on that offer.”

78