46 – Kizuna vs Echidna part 1
1.5k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what do you want to talk about? Don't tell me you're trying to open my eyes on how the world works?"

 

"Hmph. You're clever. I have spent my whole life trying to attain power and prove that the breeders are the superior race. Nobody can deny us anything now that we have tasted that we have reached new heights."

 

The rings on her hand started shining. I never saw these in game before. So I don't know the damage they can do. That being said, her story… is false. I know I should show a more dignified face but… I just can't.

 

"Yare yare. You're just so typical. You spent your entire life pursuing the pinnacle of power, building your current position all for the sake of your race? But at the end you're just doing this for your own selfish reasons."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You're treating everyone else as livestock."

 

"That's only natural. Think of an ant. Do you have any empathy for ants? Or maybe other races consider themselves as ants working on building their own colony. 

 

But that doesn't change that at the end of the day, they are still ants and can be easily crushed. I am simply trying to avoid that our race becomes like ants."

 

"Pathetic. More like you're just a hornball. Aren't you doing this just to satisfy your insatiable lust?"

 

"Insulting me that way… I guess we really can't come to an understanding. I hate destroying a flower like yourself. But you will never get to bloom."

 

Once again she extended her hand towards me and a large amount of magical energy erupted from her hand.

 

It was almost like it wanted to swallow me. But that ain't happening. 

 

"Drive Shift: Empress Armor!"

 

Empress Armor is actually my standard armor that I always use. I don't have the stamina to constantly change armors like in my battle with Ingrid. So I'm using my overall best right from the bat. The moment my armor re-equipped, I managed to brush off that malevolent energy thanks to the Fists of Horus.

 

"Don't underestimate me!"

 

I instantly closed the gap between us and with my giant fist I made contact. It was a direct hit in her face, making her step backwards.

 

"Guuaah!!"

 

Strike while the iron is hot. I started weaving my body around sideways and continued my assault. A succession of powerful punches from both left and right side while continuing the weaving motion. This way the force is fully distributed and maximizes the impact.

 

"Ora ora ora!"

 

The Queen had her guard up but blow after blow assaulted her. Yosh. She can't counter. Once my assault starts it's unstoppable. Eventually the repeated blows broke her guard and I managed to land a huge uppercut into her alien jaw!

 

"Kyaaa!"

 

Her body was sent crashing against a giant boulder, and I quickly followed, pinning her against the wall.

 

"I told you not to underestimate me."

 

"Fuh. It seems you're the one that's underestimating me."

 

What!? I had her hands fully pinned down but… she's starting to push me back? She's overpowering me? Because the difference in our size she lifted me up like a toy and strongly headbutt me!

 

"Aaaah!!"

 

What the fuck? The impact of that attack hurt really badly. It's like my skull was shattered.  Of course, my head was still fine, but the pain made me wobble.

 

*Punch*

 

A powerful blow was delivered straight into my stomach. Then another punch in the face. Then another to my side. The fuck? The advantage I felt I had over her vanished in an instant. But I managed to get my feet under my body and prepared another punch of my own.

 

That's when I noticed. Her red ring that was shining stopped, and the yellow one started to shine. At that point my punch landed. Even if it created a powerful shockwave, the queen did not flinch.

 

"That tickled. Is that all you got?"

 

I jumped back as far as I could and opened small portals behind me. The guns in my treasury appeared. A barrage of lasers were headed towards her. No matter how high her defense is, she can't block this.

 

"How cute."

 

!?

 

Her yellow ring stopped shining and her blue ring emitted a dome. Inside that color. The lasers…

 

"What the? The lasers stopped in mid air? And… I… can't move…"

 

"I'm not sure if you guessed by now, but right now each ring grants me control over a domain. Red is strength, yellow is defense. And blue… is time."

 

 Shit. She clenched her fist and was coming for me. I can't defend myself.

 

"Eat this!"

 

"GAAAAH!!"

 

A direct blow that sent me crashing on the ground. Fuck. Now I understand why people can't beat her. She has great power, but from what I can see she can't use them all at once. Each ring has to be activated individually. Which means if I can somehow find a weakness…

 

"Give up child and submit to me. You might have great power but you can not surpass me. You have won my respect. You put my army through hell. If you pledge yourself to me I will spare your life and allow you to become a nursery."

 

"Tsk. Who in their right mind would agree to something like that. Besides…"

 

I unleashed a large amount of PA energy.

 

"Huh!? You don't get it. You can't intimidate me."

 

Keep talking bitch. This is more likely going to knock me unconscious, but I got no choice at this point. 

 

"You mocked me for too long, wannabe Queen. It's time I take you serious."

 

Lightning started gushing from my body. In Fraxinus Online all endgame raid bosses have 2 phases. Although I can't control it and my stamina isn't enough for it, I will use it. If I had a screen with stats right now some of them might go into the negative values.

 

"HAAAAA!!"

 

You know what they say. If you haven't turned into a super saiyan yet, scream louder. Jokes aside, this was the only way to access my 2nd form.

"What in the…!?"

 

The pressure alone pushed the queen away. I'm not exaggerating when I say that a powerful aura and electric sparks were emitted from my body. Something that nobody has seen. Before.

 

"YOU ASKED FOR THIS BITCH, SO DON'T EXPECT MERCY! WITNESS MY TRUE POWER!! HAAAAAAAA!!"

61