C2 – Big Sister?
2.7k 5 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young girl was standing beside the bed with little Davron sleeping on it. She was observing him curiously. Her right hand moved slowly to Davron’s face. Then, she started to poke his cheek with her finger.

Davron woke up to something poking his face. ‘No, I don’t want to wake up’. His eyes opened after a short time. He saw little fingers poking his face.

‘Hmm mother, has bigger fingers, who might it be?’. His gaze wandered in the direction of the culprit. Only now did he notice the little girl standing beside him.

The little girl reminded Davron of his new mother. Her short brown hair had the same brown color, but there were green streaks mixed into it. Her eyes were green, however it was a different green than his mother’s.

She looked at him joyfully, and so did Davron. Both felt a connection between them. This connection felt similar to the one between his mother and him. It told them, that they were brother and sister.

Davron’s new life seemed better and better. In his past life, he had been a single child, who dreamed about having a sibling, but he never got one.

Both of them spent a joyful time together. His sister was poking his face and belly, and Davron was making cute baby noises.

‘This little brother will do everything to keep you happy!’ Davron already planned to kick those pesky suitors straight to hell in the future.

While the children were playing, the door was opened and their mother entered the room. Seeing her children get along fine made her smile brightly.

“Dut ze is de brata?”[Mother]

“Ui, brata na meki!”[Big sister?]

The mother took the little girl to the bed. She cuddled with her children and all of them fell asleep

Davron had lost the track of time. Every day he was learning something new. Furthermore, through the help of AIS, he was getting better at the new language. The feeling of having constant data streaming fast pace into his brain was indescribable for little Davron.

The family of three was living in a small wooden house. The house had a living room and two small bedrooms. The first bedroom was occupied by Davron’s mother and him. The second bedroom was occupied by his sister, Flora.

Everyday felt like a paradise for Davron. He felt a heavenly feeling having his mother’s breasts exclusive to him. His mother noticed, that he drank a lot more milk than other babies, but she didn’t mind it.

One of the biggest benefits, of living in the same bedroom as his mother, was seeing her naked. He was amazed when he saw her naked body for the first time. Her mature and motherly charms stole his heart.

Her skin was shining like moonlight and her butt was like a tasty peach you want to bite into. Furthermore, her honeypot charmed him. It was like the 2 childbirths didn’t even affect her.

Davron knew, that it was wrong to have those feelings for his own mother, but he couldn’t nor didn’t want to do anything about it.

The only thing that irked him was his father, or rather the lack of him. In all those days he had spent in his new life, he had never seen his father. ‘How can he leave his pregnant wife alone, or not even visit his new son?’ Davron asked himself. He disliked him already.

Little Davron was currently alone, lying in the bedroom. His mother went out of the house to get some fresh water. This world’s technology was nowhere near earth’s. There was no tap water or toilet!

‘AIS’

[Yes, host.]

‘Can you tell me how to use my ability, Truth Seeking?’

[Host needs to find his ability in his mind and try to stimulate it.]

‘Huh, it’s in my mind?’ Davron closed his eyes to help concentrate better. Deep in his mind was a foreign sensation he never experienced before. He tried to concentrate on it.

Suddenly he felt a change. He opened his eyes. In front of his eyes were a thousand of number and colors swirling.

[Host has successfully activated Truth Seeking.]
[Truth Seeking is compatible with Helper System AIS.]
[Establish a connection between AIS and Helper System AIS?]

‘Sounds interesting. Yes.’

[Establishing connection..]
[Connection successful]
[New information about Truth Seeking is available]

‘Tell me everything you know about Truth Seeking

[Host can use Truth Seeking to discover and observe the World. The Host sees more information and more details. AIS can access and process the observed data. This will help Host learn and understand faster.]

‘It does indeed sound very helpful’. Davron was surprised about his second ability. ‘I will definitely test it out in the future. Who knows, maybe it will be helpful?’

A few weeks had passed and little Davron was already being able to understand bits of the new language. This language seemed to be easier than his old one.

He had found out that his big sister’s name was Flora and that his mother’s name was likely Ellena. He heard Ellena’s name when the midwifed visited them again.

Flora and Davron had often played together. She and Ellena were already a part of his heart, despite him only knowing them for this short amount of time. Davron wondered if it’s due to the connection between them or the influence of him being a baby.

He decided to ask his mother about the connection, when he grows up a bit. Yes, he was able to speak and even tried it, but he still hesitated. In his past life were no talking newborns and he didn’t want to be labeled as devil’s spawn.

 

Edited: Changed to third person. Details changed

95