Chapter 2 – *At the End*
663 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryo's POV)

I checked the notification on my phone and after reading the message, I almost had a deadpan face. I think that those higher-ups have finally lost it. They have decided to experiment on space-based subjects by using Tesserenium! They haven't even explored the full potential of Tesserenium and want to use it to create a Miniature sun that can be used to accelerate nuclear energy production!

Yes, it is robust, endurable, and flexible but using it to enter space and time-related research is pretty bad! We don't even know if the atoms involved will even be able to contain the energy and not form a negative zone or at worse, a black hole!

Thankfully there is only Rank 4 Research-Type and 3 Rank 3 Research-type present in the experiment. With them on my team, there is a huge chance for the project to get successful. The only problem is their huge ego which might get in our way in the projects. Especially the Rank 4 Girl.

I could only hope for the project to end soon and I can then laze around for a short time. I still have those Classical Old animes left to watch.

~~~(Time skip of around more than 5 years)~~~

Man, it's so frustrating! It has been a few years and I have used up all my knowledge to its peak and I can say that this project has a 90% success rate! And this was with the help of all the High Ranking Mutant Bastards.

Those bastards worked sincerely in the starting and the mid part but are now taking leave without any warnings, making several of the workloads fall over my shoulder. I don't know but I have a very bad feeling about it.

Thankfully, they have increased my salary to 10 million Asian caps per small success, which is quite astonishing. But for me, caps are like worthless pebbles. Each cap costs a US dollar, which is quite high in price.

Made of Tesserenium, they truly look like bluish-green opaque coins but have markings accordingly. It's very hard to replicate as it takes a lot of heat to just melt them. But I still don't know why they call it caps. Well, whatever… I just want to complete this project so that I can leave it and enjoy my animes again…

I have not watched anime properly recently, making my body feel itchy...

Going through the door which automatically scans my body language, and iris, and took a drop of blood to identify me, I entered the main hall. The preparation is almost complete and there is very high precaution required during this experiment.

You really don't want a sun the size of a mountain suddenly pop in the laboratory, right?

Walking through the hallway, other researchers greeted me.

'Boring.'

The only thought that I had was as I walked through the Hallway and reached the main office from where filled up my coffee cup and start drinking from it while also arranging the paperwork.

After arranging my paper, I again walked through the hallway to reach the main reactors as several other researchers greeted me and tried to butter me up.

'Ha! These dumb dogs! They cannot even keep up with me even when most of the tasks are done by me. Pieces of shi*ts.'

Reaching the experiment area, the huge structure makes me really proud. It was not much futuristic but is a lot advance. A dome-like structure is prepared of Tesserenium to prevent the harmful radiation of the sun to reach us.

Although the stars have very high temperatures, we are going to make a miniature version so we decided to make the dome-like structure super thick. It has a 50m thickness and it will not melt after getting exposed to the miniature sun for a short amount of time. The perfect work of art is designed to its finest.

Thankfully there is Tesserenium present or else it would have been very hard for us to even set up the structure.

The current vice head of the research team can toward me hastily and said, "Sir! Everything is prepared. There is almost no chance of failure! I admire you a lot sir! To be able to complete such work, took us a few more years of work but you completed it within a few years!" He gave me a fake smile which I easily saw through.

'His name… well I don't need to remember. I can say that I didn't even listen when he introduced himself and told me his name but I am used to calling him fatty. I have many more important names to remember. He looks quite fat but at least he has a brain, at least better than those random dogs, who cannot complete their work.'

He is one of the 2nd Rank Research type mutants with the ability to calculate equations and can see and estimate statistics quickly.

Support types are quite rarer but they are not much of use except those above 2nd rank who can lift cars with telekinesis and accelerate their thought process and reaction by 10 times. 

Research-type mutants are the rarest among them. There are only 1 4th Rank one, 5 3rd Rank ones, 30 2nd rank, and 70 1st rank research type mutants in the world, which is like a drop of water in a lake of mutant people. This is also the reason for them to be famous and given more resources but those above 2nd Rank are very prideful and lazy. I can say that they might have only helped in the development of the Eco-Plastic industry and then laze around as they have a lot of money.

I gave fatty a nod and said, "Start the procedure after checking everything again. I don't want any failure on my first project." He gave me a quick nod as I visited my workshop. Setting up and preparing for an important day, I took a deep breath to release some stress that had been on me for a few months.

I sat on my chair and massaged the backside of my neck to relieve some neck pains caused due to work. Then I checked the time. '9 AM? Well, the time is near. I will open the doors of the future! Those 3rd rankers are just lazying around while I will be known throughout the world!'

I got up after some rest and wore my clothes for labs. Pure white as always. Walking through the room to return to the main hall, I started my procedure. Fatty was standing beside me as I ordered the experiment to start with the necessary procedure. All the personnel was prepared behind a black translucent window to save our eyes from the bright light which will be illuminated by the miniature sun.

"Check 1, clear. Check 2, Clear. Check 3, increase the pressure! Check. All ready to go!"

I was observing all the statistics but I had a bad premonition that everything was going according to planned expectations. I cannot back away now. After a few processes, a miniature sun was formed. Many of us, including me, were quite nervous. After some time the sun stabilized and we cheered loudly for the success. I was very happy about it.

The small sun had a 10 cm Radius and was showing stability! I signed in relief and just as when I was about to say something, there was a sudden huge explosion and I blanked out.

*BOOOMMM*

.

.

.

*Ba-dump*

*Ba-dump*

*Ba-dump*

My heart started to beat loudly as I saw the scene in front of me. The vivid void filled with a multitude of colors made my heart race in fear of the unknown.

'Calm yourself down Ryo! Calm yourself down Ryo! Calm- Fuck! How can I calm myself down in this !?'

Taking deep breaths for a few minutes, I was able to calm myself down but still, my mind was on overdrive and I was feeling throbbing pain all over my body.

Examining myself up, I signed in relief to find myself safe but I am completely naked right now. I don't know for how long I have been floating in here. Thankfully, somehow I'm able to survive in the Void without any air!

'But from SR's Law of Relative Void, I should have been dead because of the Cosmic Exposure and Void Breath. My body should have been destroyed to the nothingness in this Void.'

'Wait... this situation seems to be familiar... a guy dies, find himself in the void, and meets a R.O.B. Who grants him some wishes as he becomes OP and gets his hands over various Waifus! Yes! This is the Isekai situation but ROB was more creative than he used to be haha'

"You thought you were getting isekai'ed BUT, It was me, Dio!!"

"Nani!"

Looking back toward the place from where the voice came from, I saw something that sent chills down my spine.

Before I was a man with long blonde hair with deep red eyes, and pale white skin looking straight at him with a smirk. The man was floating in a sitting position with crossed legs. His aura was so eerie that it was starting to make me tremble in an unknown fear.

"You are quite amusing for a dead ant, ant."

As for the reason for my excitement, of course, it's because the being in front of me was none other than the DIO from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure himself! The same character is the most popular character in JoJo's Franchise and is also one of the most iconic characters in the whole Anime History. If you haven't heard his Iconic Lines, you cannot consider yourself a qualified otaku.

But the main problem here was that, unlike most of the villains out there in animes with some humanity left in them, Dio can be considered one of the most heartless villains of all. If there are any Villains similar to him, they can be counted with fingers!

*Gulp*

'Let the isekai be thrown in the trashbin! Right now, I will have to ensure my survival! If the being in front of me is Dio, then from his current looks, he should be considered Dio in his Over The Heaven form! But there is no 'D' over his body. Probably he might have changed it... So am I thrown into the world of Bizzareness of JoJos!?'

As Dio looked over me, a chill went down my spine. Opening his mouth, he said, "Well. Let's skip through all the normalities about three main questions, who I am, why you are here, and why only you. You just need to keep silent as I decide what I should do with you. I can do whatever I want with you. If I want, I can decide to kill you anytime I want. I don't give a shit of what your thoughts are, do you understand?"

Nodding stiffly at Dio, I replied, "Y-Yes.".

He hummed and continued, "So in short, you died, and I was feeling bored alongside a random guy who likes to write fanfics but doesn't get any time to do so. Now I will be giving you a system. Use it to provide me... no us with entertainment."

Uncontrolled rage was fired inside me. Never in my life, I've been treated so casually. 'Calm yourself down, Ryo. You dont want to die right now, do you?'. As for the other guy that Dio was talking about, I don't know who the fuck the other guy is but that's sad.

"Well let's begin the procedure.", Saying that, Dio pointed at me as a white sphere shot out of his hand and entered me, scaring me.

"Wha-?"

Looking toward my chest area where the ball of light disappeared, I sighed in relief as I found nothing different and me still alive.

'Thankfully, the process was painless, unlike some animes where the powers come with great pain!'

Just as I signed in relief, I saw a small translucent blue button, making a word come into his mind!

System.

'The boon and the Golden spoon of all the shitty Main Characters... Wait! Won't that make me a Main Character lol?... Wait I raised the flag, didn't I!?'

But before I could react, Dio yawned and made a slapping actio-

=====

Chapter 2 -"You thought you were getting isekai'ed BUT, It was me, Dio!!"

15