CH33: Mania
915 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People milled about in the streets, hurrying to do their business. Teens drove old motorbikes to deliver pizza. People paid little attention as they crossed the street, their eyes glued heavily to their phones. A squad car shot through a red light with its sirens on either to get food or write a ticket. People traveled in lines like ants going into clothes stores and coming out with bags before waiting for the bus to take them somewhere else. It was a city, and people were living their lives unaware that they were extras in a game.

 

It was horrible for them but perfect for Silas if everything was what it seemed.

 

They were worse off than NPCs; people felt bad for hurting useful NPCs; no one cared about the faceless extras put into a world to fill it out. Silas saw it as a cruel joke, even if it reminded him of his world enough to tug at nostalgia. He wanted to feel bad about pushing the extras over a barrel and raping them for charisma points. If they were real, he might have hesitated, but they were literally bodies for the eventual outbreak. So why should he care about them?

 

One person looked at him, then looked again before staring dumbly. He looked from the fairies to Silas and froze when his eyes fell on Lily. Other people were starting to pay attention to them, so he hit everyone who turned in their direction with charm.

 

Things were making less and less sense. He turned to see four guys already balls deep in Lily. She took two at once in her petite puffy cunny, another squatted low, taking her ass, and the last plunged into her throat. He felt Elizabeth’s hand entwine with his own.

 

“Never be fooled by their appearance. They are no different than any other predator.” Elizabeth said.

 

“You could order her not to drain them dry,” Zacharia said.

 

“I want to know if they have souls. How will we know if she doesn’t take a look?” Silas said

 

With that in mind, he approached a late teen Asian girl with a flat chest, and her hair was in buns like Chun Li's. She was well over a head taller than him and looked toned like she regularly went to the gym. His charm took hold without resistance, so he did what came naturally.

 

He groped her chest first, and her breasts felt real. They were small but firm A cups, and she shied away a little when he pinched her nipples through her sports bra.

 

“Please, not in public.”

 

“Well, you definitely feel real, but are you? Is there a point where the façade falls apart?” 

 

He reached under her skirt, moved her panties aside, and pressed his fingers into her tight slit. It was so tight he was sure she had never had sex before. Silas felt a slight barrier before his fingers slid in and stacks of unicorn from his lust skill stacked with his hentai skill. Since she was under his charm, she felt it too and stacks of iron defense with it. With discipline added, she stopped refusing his advances and relaxed to his touch.

 

Her insides were warm, growing wetter as he plunged into her tight, clenching folds and so real. “Are you in college?” Silas asked.

 

 “Yes, it’s my first year.” She moaned.

 

“What are you studying, and have you joined a sorority yet?” His fingers were getting deeper while he stretched them out with fortify and had them vibrate, driving the girl to peak with a clenching spasming orgasm. Doing it in public must have been a turn-on for her. Silas pulled his fingers back and sucked on them.

 

She definitely tasted real.

 

“I’m studying engineering, and I’m with the Alpha Kappa Delta Phi.” The girl said with a shiver.

 

“Take me there. I want to meet your friends.” Silas said.

 

Silas felt a sudden shift in the air and looked to see the four men Lily had her way with shrivel up and die. Her body practically glowed with a fell pink light originating in her stomach.

 

Lily smacked her lips and stood up. “They don’t have souls, but they do have pseudo-monster cores. They are not as tasty as souls, but they’re filling. Once the prerequisites are met, they will turn into powerful undead.” Lily said. 

 

“College girl, what’s your name?” Silas asked.

 

“Mary Sato, we could go to my room on campus or a hotel. I have a test tomorrow, but I can study later.”  Silas smiled at the invite. Charm really worked out when he needed it.

 

“Why would you go there? We need to get somewhere safe before the outbreak happens?” Elizabeth said while glaring daggers at Mary.

 

“Don’t you get it? He has no intention of letting this opportunity pass him by.” Zacharia said.

 

“Who cares about charisma? It's only a stat that makes you look good and others stupid? I would understand if it was strength, speed, or nearly any other stat. Charisma is the stat of whores and politicians.”

 

“Military leaders also value the stat above any other. It's why they practically hand over their wealth to whore houses.”

 

“Why would you sleep with them if you don’t love them?” Elizabeth said.

 

“I don’t expect to only get 100 points from this. If I play my cards right, this could generate thousands of points in a day or more. I could move from D to B rank. That’s the type of gains I could make here.”

 

“Then take this before you start,” Zacharia said.

 

He tossed me a vial containing a pink substance I didn’t recognize. I stared at the bottle and saw a strange language written on a small label.

 

“What does it do?”  Silas asked.

 

The alchemist chuckled. “For the next 48 hours after taking it, stat gains through training are doubled. Unfortunately, I only had enough ingredients to make a few of them. Be glad they were in my suitcase.”

 

“You’re giving me this,” Silas asked.

 

“We’re about to make a fortune if we survive this place, and for a summoner, charisma is the most important stat to have.”

 

Silas immediately put it in his inventory. “Thank you. I’ll never forget this kindness.” Silas said.

 

“Boring, let’s go. I want to watch my master slay pussy like a horny incubus.”

 

“I shouldn’t let you near the other girls, but I can’t stop myself,” Mary said.

 

“That’s just my charm. Once it hits you, you’ll become infatuated with me and very suggestible. Besides, we’ll fuck first before all of them; they will be jealous of you. Then, when we’re done, all they’ll think about is ways to outdo you. Maybe they’ll call up other girls to join in.” Silas said, aware of what his charm could do to people.

I have up to ch43 on my patreon next chapter is a dollar. 

Next Chapters

29