CH34: Sorority Orgy
1.4k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They pulled up to the sorority house in Mary’s pink dodge charger next to a Lamborghini. The red super sports car looked badass, and he itched to take it but held back. Whoever owned it would soon be under his charm. While this was a means to an end, it also felt cathartic to gain a one-up on the higher class. As a man who was divorce raped and in the low class as a Walmart employee, this would be a therapeutic experience.

 

Lily got out and stretched. “Oh, one of my summoners had one of these. I drained him in the front seat. He bragged about how nice his car was until it became his coffin.” Lily said with a chuckle.

 

Mary shivered, and I could feel her try to resist the charm, but it was too late. Once she was hit by my charm, it would stay in effect for days.

 

They reached the front door, and she opened it with her key. One of the girls inside, wrapped in a blanket on the couch, looked up, and Silas hit her with charm. She, too, was Asian, and one of the girls stepped out of the kitchen when he hit her as well. It was too easy to hit them all with charm as they stepped down the stairs to see what was happening.

 

“Come on, Alpha Kappa Delta Phi, we have someone important to meet.” The girls all came down, and to the last, he hit them with charm.

 

His fairies flew around the room and ensured all the curtains were down and the doors locked.

 

“Do you want to watch a movie first? We were going to watch all the twilight saga?” Yan the richest girl and owner of the lambo outside said.

 

Silas shook his head and grabbed Mary’s skirt before ripping it away along with her blouse that showed off her toned belly. Thanks to the connections, they gained instances that made them more durable, disciplined, and energetic. Each of them was about to be hit with instances of unicorn, and then they would be bouncing off the walls.

 

A few girls shrieked and cackled as his massive prehensile dick slowly crawled out of his sheath. There was a dichotomy between them. He was practically a hentai monster, and they were almost fragile human girls. However, each of them was about to be incredibly sturdy and energetic. When that happened, the orgy would really begin.

 

He took out the pink potion Zacharia had given him and took it. It would double his gains taking him to an even higher level than before. Once he hit 1000 charisma, he would gain points even faster. If he reached 2000, he would effectively gain 8 times the points. If he had more than 3 days, the amount of charisma he could gather would be staggering. Unfortunately, he was taxed for time and needed to get started immediately.

 

Silas picked Mary up like a man would a hat and stuck his oversized tongue out. Mary shrieked before he took a slow, gentle lick of her quivering virgin lips. Some of the girls moved in closer before whispering to another girl.

 

“Fang, go get the box of dildos that definitely isn’t under your bed. I think we’ll need them.”

 

Mary’s fair thighs wrapped around his head with all her might as he flicked her clitoral hood, rubbed against her labia, and gently flicked her urethra. Silas pushed his tongue against her, sloshing in her sweet sensual juices as he worked the stress built up from a lifetime of studying out of her. He pushed and slathered her dark sex, smelling her sex intensely and letting himself fall deeper into lust. Silas let his tongue rise to her entrance, the tight bundle of flower pedals delicately pressed together, hopelessly trying to bar his entrance.

 

Silas pressed his tongue against her entrance and slowly pressed forward, tasting her as his tongue wiggled impossibly deep. Inch after inch of his tongue wiggled into the girl, and he felt his hentai and lust skills activate fully.

 

He felt his Asian thrall’s heart speed up until her whole body throbbed in need under the sway of unicorn and held together by iron defense. Mary grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples with shock written over her face. She probably never contemplated doing that before, but when he stuffed his tongue into her and activated his skills, all bets were off.

 

The beautiful sorority girl’s pussy throbbed as he pulled his tongue out of her. When he finally reeled it in, he heard a low pop, and a small spray of her juices gushed out of her. She covered her face in embarrassment as he heard the sudden buzz of a vibrator.

 

Mary slowly stood on wobbly legs as he let her down. He pressed his dick against her light-yellow muff between her darker lips. Silas knew she could take him all the way, thanks to iron defense. While she wasn’t as tough as him, he could fit a lot into her. As he pressed into her, he could feel her flower open while he ribbed his dick against her rippling studded walls. He pressed into her feeling his dick push against her cervix; she clamped down as he moved inside of her massaging her walls like no other dick could. He searched the places that made her moan and put pressure on them.

 

Silas pulled her hair, forcing her into a kiss, and shoved his tongue in her mouth. His tail came up and wrapped around her. Slowly he snaked it over her shoulder and rubbed it against her face. Mary opened her eyes slowly as he pulled his lips away. She stared at the lipped end of his tail for a second before leaning in and licking it.

 

A spasm shot through his body as she licked it again before gripping the lips at the end with her hands and slowly prying it open. His Asian thrall stared at the inside of his tail before leaning in and licking something hard inside. Silas felt himself plunge out of control into Mary, and the girl stopped her licking to moan out. After pounding into her for a few minutes, he sprayed her insides with a waterfall of cum. White stringy liquid poured out between her stuffed lips onto the expensive-looking carpet of the sorority. It felt almost like he was marking his territory.

 

I have up to ch44 on my patreon next chapter is a dollar. 

Next Chapters

34