Chapter Eight: Tyranny Control (R-18)
12.4k 31 328
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: More details about a character's abusive past. 

“Did you rest well, Master?” asked the Dark Lord, who, true to her word, seemed to have looked over me while I was resting. She stood up and held out a hand, and I used it to get to my feet.  

“I did,” I replied, yawning. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. “What’s your name,” I asked her. 

“I’ve been locked up for such a long time that I can’t seem to remember,” replied the Dark Lord. She looked down at her hands and brushed her fingers through her hair. Then she crouched and affectionately rubbed her black fur on her calves. “Mmm... It’s been ages since I’ve had a chance to stretch out like this. That fight from before didn’t count.” 

"But you’re the Dark Lord of Tyranny?” 

“Yes, that was the epithet given to me upon my ascension. At some point, it replaced my name entirely,” said the Dark Lord. She stopped stretching and stared into my eyes. A small smile formed on her mouth. She looked at me expectantly. It felt like the atmosphere was getting tiring, so I just got to the point. 

“I didn’t free you for shits and giggles. You’ve nearly brought the world to ruin once before, right? I need you to do it again.” 

The artificial sun-like object shimmered off her silver eyes as she cracked a grin. It felt like I was looking at death incarnate with how her eyes seemingly glowed at the thought of slaughtering her enemies. “I can certainly do that.” 

“Good. Meruria and her shitty warriors need to die,” I said, feeling the anger swirling within my body. I hastily checked the dial that controlled my wrath. Since I didn’t really need it right now, I turned it down to 0. It didn’t like that at all, and a syrupy sweet voice tried to convince me to leave it on. I just ignored it. 

“I want nothing more than to help my savior. When I said I would follow you, I wasn’t lying. Master, should I use [Tyranny Control]?” said the Dark Lord. 

“That’s that enslavement skill, right?” I shook my head. “Being my slave implies that you’d be weaker than me, and I cannot allow that. I’m a 0-Star that won’t ever grow stronger. I need you to be a warrior that assists me in assimilating my way to power. You hate the world as much as I do, so I don’t see why you’d refuse.” 

“I value the chance to become a follower of someone with such fury within their heart. For the sake of your revenge, however, [Tyranny Control] would only be a boon.” 

“Explain,” I said. 

“[Tyranny Control] will give you half of the SP I gain without subtracting it from me. Your ‘curse’ will not transfer over,” the Dark Lord explained. 

“What are you getting at?” 

“It’s simple. The rules of chimerism are as followed. If you come across a corpse, you may assimilate it if you are stronger than it. If not, then you must wait until you are. If you are fighting something stronger, you may assimilate the target once you have slain it. That is the key. If you kill it, you may prosper from its power. Monsters will not give you any, but you will grow stronger by taking their power and strength for yourself. Having access to my SP will allow you to devour stronger beings much earlier.” 

“I see…  Let me ask you something. I’m made from those that imprisoned you. Will that be a problem?” 

“You have their physical form, but that’s it. You fulfilled my desire for revenge against them when you dispersed their energy and killed their astral spirits. In the truest sense, they’re dead. It pleases me to no end that I got the last laugh.” 

I still had my apprehension about becoming her ‘master.’ I downright hated the idea of that because I was a slave to my parents and sister for so long, but my revenge? Was I so soft-hearted that I would falter before even stepping out of this fucking dungeon? 

It’s all for your revenge… Just go through with it. 

I turned and stared into her eyes. I didn’t know how to invoke [Tyranny Control], but she was willing to teach me. First, there was an incantation. Then she needed some of my blood to draw the enslavement seal on her body. There wasn’t a specific location for it, but she decided on under her navel, but above her crotch. That sounded easy enough, so I lent her my index finger. She took it with both of her hands and put it near her mouth. She mentioned she had to break my skin, but I told her it was fine. She lubricated it, punctured it with her canines, and meekly apologized with a sad look. 

She then chanted an incantation in an unknown language. 

Error! [Scholar’s Tongue] cannot translate the Dark Lord of Tyranny’s speech. 

Well, that was fine. It appeared to be doing something because there was a trail of energy being left behind within the blood as she maneuvered my bleeding finger around her skin. It felt...odd. Being used as a brush, I mean. I never really cared about the arts or famous paintings, but there was something about the design she drew. It was located just immediately under her belly button but above her crotch.  

The Dark Lord saw the puzzlement and answered my unasked question. 

“With [Tyranny Control], the design of the seal doesn't matter at all. The important thing is that the drawing represents your authority. If I had drawn a flower, it would have still worked out the same way, but I wanted to make this special. The two guns represent what would have been your Soul Weapon. I figure it can be your symbol. The heart in the middle is just a way for me to show you how grateful I am that you freed me and killed Amos’s warriors. The location doesn’t matter, either. But... There is one more thing left to do,” she said. 

“And that is?” I inquired as the ‘tattoo’ flashed a soft pink before solidifying into a dark red color. Why did she know my Soul Weapon would have been? Then again, she did summon me like Meruria. She probably gained that information from my soul, so I suppose it didn’t matter at all, really.  

“[Tyranny Control] has two requirements. One is the conquering of the flesh, which is the seal I drew. The next is the conquering of the spirit. You can accomplish that in two ways, but the quickest is sex. In times of passion, the spirit is said to become malleable when you’re brought to the epitome of pleasure.” The Dark Lord flashed a small smile and eliminated the distance between us with a single step. She caressed the gloves I had stolen from Reina and removed them. She asked me to lift my arms, and I obliged. Her warm breath tickled my skin as the brown shirt came up over my head. The Dark Lord tossed it down and removed my skirt, folding that and placing it with my shirt. 

Slowly, she pulled the brown undergarments down as the surprise on her face became more and more evident. It was probably the sheer size and girth of my dick that shocked her the most, not the color.  

My cock was bigger than her head, after all. And that was when I was flaccid. It seemed I was broken at the core because I still hadn’t experienced pleasure. I didn’t know how large it could get when erect. As I lifted my legs for the Dark Lord to remove my underwear, her eyes were glued to my dick as it swayed inches from her face. She remained quiet and smiled, then placed my underwear aside. 

Taking my hand, she led me over to a spot of warm grass. Upon asking for permission, she started to touch my chest, not at all ignoring how uncomfortable I was with all of this. That damn beastfolk raped me against my will, and here I was having sex—or trying to have sex—with an ancient Dark Lord that came close to destroying the world.  

But this uncomfortableness came with a heavy reward. I focused all I could on my tits, trying to find pleasure when her light-gray thumbs danced around my nipples. She looked up into my eyes, then closed the distance and licked my neck, moaning. “Mmm... Your breasts are big and soft, Master. My hands are just sinking into them as if they were clouds.” 

I sat there, enduring her fondling and mini kisses on my neck and cheek. Was this kind of talk meant to get me excited? If so, it failed. I’d almost prefer it if she was silent because I couldn’t focus on anything but what that prostitute did to me. The way she spoke so sweetly and acted so violently was honestly frightening.  

Even killing the astral spirits of powerful Soul Warriors couldn’t erase that fear from my mind. In a way, I believed the Dark Lord knew that something odd was going on. She silently moved her head to my nipples and licked them, stopping for a moment and moving on to sucking them when I nodded. Her mouth was hot and moist. 

But that was all it was. 

Pleasure? Wasn’t I supposed to feel something? Men and women had sensitive nipples, right? Will once said that women could orgasm from breast play alone, yet I was waiting for that sensation, yet nothing was happening.  

The Dark Lord kneeled down after a few seconds, her tongue leaving a trail of her spit as her head moved closer and closer to my crotch. She stopped right above my pelvis and kissed my bare skin. Her hand gently brushed my shaft. Upon looking up and meeting my gaze, it felt like her silver eyes were smiling when she attempted to wrap her fingers around my penis. It was just too girthy for her. She moved her hand as if she was measuring its weight. Then a tongue brushed its soft surface against my dangling testicles, leaving my penis to balance on her cheeks.  

After thirty seconds of this, I still wasn’t reacting to it. 

Perhaps she sensed that because the Dark Lord slowly moved her wet tongue up from my balls to the underside of my shaft. A moan escaped her lips when her unoccupied hand moved to her crotch. I smelled something feminine, and I wondered if she was getting wet. 

Really? Getting wet to me? I don’t understand. 

I still didn’t feel anything at all. Even when this Dark Lord coated my entire cock in her warm spit, pulled back my foreskin, massaged the 'sensitive’ head with her soft palms, and played with my ass, there was just nothing. She had done almost everything I had seen in the porn videos I used to watch and nothing. I once thought there was something physically wrong with my body. 

But now I knew that I was wrong. 

It wasn’t that my body was broken… 

It was me… I had a new body, yet I was still incapable of pleasure. My soul was fractured and ruined, and it had been that way for a long time. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? 

“Are you not enjoying it? Do you want me to do something else?” she asked while stroking my shaft. She added a bit of a twist to her motions, then moaned as if her pleasure would somehow cause me to feel something. Then again, she didn’t know I couldn’t get an erection. 

Without [Tyranny Control], my ability to gain power was crippled... Without it, just how crippled would I be? Just how fast could an average Chimera acquire power, and how would I rank against that? Would it be— 

Suddenly, I felt a warm sensation cover the tip of my cock, and I looked down to see that she had taken part of it in her mouth. A wet tongue played with the tip, digging under my foreskin. At the same time, her hands continued to pump up and down my shaft while she stared up at me. After about a minute, she took it deeper into her mouth, increasing her tongue’s wildly erratic movement. I could tell she was trying her hardest to give me some semblance of pleasure. She even swallowed the whole seven inches! Her chin tickled my balls, and her nose brushed against my waist. It was obvious she couldn’t breathe. My dick was just too big for any air to get through. 

But then her throat constricted even more, hugging my cock in such a grip that it almost started to hurt, and I felt she was running out of air. I tried to remove her mouth from my shaft, but her hands wrapped around my waist. She was pulling me towards her, trying to get even more of my penis into her mouth like she wanted to swallow my entire crotch. Trying to walk backwards just pulled her along with me, and walking forward made her fall on her ass. Either way, she was dragged along for the ride. Guttural noises erupted from her mouth while her frantic hands tapped my waist. And even then, this girl refused to take it out of her warm mouth. I had to get rough, physically removing her grip on my ass while grasping her head and pulling myself from her throat as if she was an object used for oral pleasure. 

She gasped for air, sending out dozens of strands of saliva that fell from her mouth and nose, coating her rich breasts in sticky spit. The clear liquid drizzled down, eventually passing by the bloody seal on her stomach and down to her crotch. Her chest heaved, desperately trying to fill her lungs. “Was that not enough?” With her silver eyes red and raw, bordering on the edge of tears, she coughed a few times, spitting out even more saliva. 

“I don’t need you to choke yourself to death. In my old world...in my old body, I was never able to feel pleasure. Other than the warmness of your mouth, I didn’t feel anything,” I told her. Her eyes continued to stare at my cock, which dripped profusely with her spit. 

“Master...” The Dark Lord shakily stood up and wiped her mouth, getting rid of all of the spittle. “No, I’m sorry. There are other ways to conquer my spirit. Do you want to rest a bit? Then we can try another way” She sounded a bit pleased that it wasn’t her skill. Was it her pride as a woman? Was it something else? I knew nothing of sex or love. 

But fear? Terror? I was intimately familiar with them, and it looked like the Dark Lord had a hint of trepidation inside her eyes. 

“Yeah. That sounds good,” I said. The Dark Lord grabbed my hand and led me over to a tree. She sat with her legs stretched out. When I went to follow, she told me to rest my head on her lap because it was softer. 

A few seconds later, I was laying right there, with my head in her lap while my eyes stared at her breasts from below. Her face peeked down, giving me a warming smile. She started to stroke my head. 

Her touch felt...comforting. I know we just attempted to have sex, but this was the first time someone had ever treated me this way. It was full of something unknown and foreign, yet it was so incredibly pleasant and gentle. 

When was the last time I felt so safe? 

Without being aware of it, I started to tell of my past. 

“I really wanted to make something of my life, you know... In my old world, our future was decided for us after we take something called an aptitude test. You take it when you’re five, and you can repeat it once a year until you’re ten. When I was four, every day was spent with my head within a book. It ended up being useless because my results indicated I was a failure in every field. I thought there was a mistake, but there wasn’t. That night, my parents punished me by withholding dinner. They even prevented me from sleeping by threats of violence. A year of sleep deprivation later, I took it again after my sister had done hers. Of course, Mia had aced it, and her future was set. But me? I failed again, and this time? My ‘father’ punched me in the face. Three teeth came loose, and my blood dirtied the floor. Mia demanded more punishment because I had sullied the house she was to inherit. When she said she was satisfied, I had lost four more teeth. 

“For the next few years? It was living hell. 

“The abuse was bad, but it worsened the more I disappointed my family. My ‘father’ hit me until his knuckles were bloody. My ‘mother’ focused on verbal threats and emotional pain, admitting that I was unlovable because I was a failure.  One day, she followed through with her promises of abandonment. Did they think I just woke up one day wanting to cause them trouble? Wanting to disappoint them? No, I didn’t. People aren’t born wanting to fail, but somewhere along the way, from the rejections, beatings, and abuse... I just...shut down. I tried... I really tried. I swear to God I tried to be the perfect son… 

“And then I got summoned here. Deep down, I figured this could be my second chance, but I had a worthless soul... Threats of recycling hung over my head. Then I woke up with a beastfolk wanting to rape me on orders from Meruria, and I was just beaten and struck and abused once more... Then it turned out Quella and the others never had any faith in me. And at the end, when asked if they wanted me to die out of pity, they said no, but the bell that detected lies made noise... Why does the world want to see me in pain?  WHY DOES EVERYONE GIVE UP ON ME?! WHY DO THEY WANT ME TO FAIL?!?!?!?!?” 

Before I knew it, I was shouting, stretching my voice to the utmost limit. 

“A failure? I wouldn’t call you that, Master,” said the Dark Lord. She touched a tender hand to my cheek, petting me as if I was a dog having a nightmare. “Do you realize what you’ve accomplished? Your entire life was a painful hell, abandoned and betrayed by Meruria and your classmates, cast into the void and scathed by the infinite winds, transformed into a Chimera, yet you're still here. It takes a strong person to endure that. You haven't given up your dream of getting revenge, and you even freed me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Master, there is no one else in the world like you. You are an irreplaceable existence, and someone I'm very thankful to have met."

Her words... They weren’t filled with hate or disgust, and they carried no ill-intent. They contained...kindness? What... What was I feeling? An unknown emotion swelled into my heart, and an odd feeling assaulted my eyes.  

How could someone I’ve known for an hour make me feel like this? Where was the abuse? The punches? The barbed words of abandonment because I couldn’t finish this damn ritual? The castigation of my virility because I couldn’t fuck you? Why…aren’t you hitting me? 

Why aren’t you calling me a waste of sperm? 

Why aren’t you slamming my head against the ground? 

Why... 

My heart felt like it was finally venting the grief it’d kept hidden all these years. Even still, warm water refused to flow from my eyes. I couldn’t cry, and I didn’t know why. But that didn’t stop a soft murmur from escaping my lips and it quickly grew to a tearful moan. Without warning, I sat up and threw my arms around the Dark Lord, shouting into her chest.  

She leaned back a little and kept stroking my hair. “Let it all out, Master...” she whispered, kissing the top of my head. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep in her loving embrace. 

328