Chapter Forty-Five: Clone Training of the Sexual Kind (R-18) – Part One
2.9k 15 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, I posted Chapter 40.5 on Wednesday, but because I moved it to right above Chapter 40 instead of keeping it at the top, I think it messed with the notifications.

If you haven't read it, here's a link to it.

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/580251-the-chimeric-ascension-of-lyudmila-springfield/chapter/640581/

Sorry about that. Any further .5 chapters, if I can't complete them in time, will end up being a Side Story or an Interlude. Almost like a 'going to the past' segment or something. Still the same thing, just a different name.

Also, this chapter was something like 5.1k words with the Author's Notes, so I decided to split it in two. Part Two is scheduled, and will be uploaded about 3-4 hours from now.

If these Multi Part uploads are annoying, I apologize. If you're fine with sort of longer single-part uploads (up to about maybe 4.8kish words, maybe +/- 200 words or so) then I'll keep them a single part for the future. 

“Ahh~~ That hits the spot.” Tilde practically moaned as she floated on the pond's surface in Susize’s naturalized bathroom. Through the controls the AI gave me, I turned it into something like a hot spring while dimming the glowing mushrooms. The nearby trees, lovely star-filled sky, and gorgeous atmosphere certainly didn’t dock any points in that department.   

I was sitting on the surrounding rocks with my legs in the water. Sekh was inside the pond, but she sat between my legs and rubbed them. Niva was a bit further away in a section I had made colder because I didn’t want to overheat her wounds. She lifted a hand and listened to the noise water made as it dripped through her fingers, then she rubbed some over her dead spots. Instead of soap, we had those pink cloths resting beside me. Stiff as a piece of wood, neither Sekh nor I smelled anything from them. They probably had to get wet. But that could wait because I wanted to spend this time with my companions.  

“Niva, I’m sorry you won’t have an arm. I didn’t have the money on me, and I didn’t want to part with the ceremonial weapons. There’s literally nothing else like them in this world.”  

She turned to my voice and shook her head, then smiled. So, she wasn’t upset, but I’d rather she learned how to speak again. “But just give it a few more days. We’ll have you in physical therapy. I know you’re tired of being pushed around.” Again, she shook her head, pointed to where she thought the chair was, then tapped a finger to her heart. A frown appeared, and her mouth opened, but only vague noises came out. A downtrodden look washed over her, but it didn’t remain forever. My eyes looked over her wounds. While her crotch required powerful healing magic or an elixir to reconstruct, the anti-bacterial drink and the inflammation cream for her thighs did wonders. And she managed to stop pissing blood, so it was really nothing but good tidings on that front.   

With Ruru’s help, I wonder if I could completely get rid of the scars? Probably not, but I’d rather have scars than continue to live with burns and rashes. But what about her tail and scales? 

“My liege?” Sekh turned around and laid her head on my knees while looking at me. I rubbed her ears and talked about Ruru. I didn’t have much money to pay him for help, but I still had to ask him.  

“I’m—”  

“Hey, while we’re out here, go ahead and try out [Mitosis] to make a clone.” Tilde interrupted Sekh, who responded by splashing some water at the annoyance. “Nice try, girlie, but I’m already as wet as I could be. But seriously, now’s the best time to try it out. If you use [Shapeshifter (Chimera)] on it, you can make it look like someone that’s not you.”  

Making a clone of myself? I read the description and realized my power would be divided by the number of clones, but my current limit was 1. Dark green slime squirted from my palm after I held a hand out and collected itself inside the pond. It took a few seconds for them to merge. Once they did, it took but a moment before I was looking at a clone of myself. From the honey-blond hair that stretched to my hips to the flaccid penis dangling right above Tilde, it was me in every which way.  

But when I moved an arm, it refused to follow. It was just like a dummy—an extremely realistic dummy.  

“Damn, you’re bigger when it’s towering right above me. You’re lucky you’re too small, or I’ll ride you like a pair of shoes in the washing machine. Ka-DUNK!” 

That doesn’t make sense. 

“Washing...machine?” Sekh asked. She lifted her head off my legs and stared in confusion. The tip of my growing erection poked her in the cheeks. She moved a little bit until her breasts were resting against my lap, and she gently squeezed my dick between her tits. I didn’t move, and neither did she, but I reached down and played and groped her boobs while explaining the concept of a washing machine. 

The clone just stood there, and while it took mana from me, [Mana Regeneration] kicked in and almost sustained me. Once it started to move, it’d take more, but I had to get used to the feeling of having a clone before I continued to the next step. But what didn't help that much was Tilde’s masturbation after she flapped her wings. She flew to the clone, latched onto it from below like a koala clinging to a tree, and rubbed her tiny pussy against the flaccid shaft. But whatever. I left her in her own world and got into the heated pond. The hot feeling of warmth and relaxation flowed over me, and Sekh had a look in her eyes as she placed my hand on her head. Guess she wanted me to rub it.   

Tilde's sudden moans caught us off guard, and we watched as she fell into the pond, her pussy juice dripping down from my clone's penis. She emerged from the water with a satisfied expression. “You know, Master, Amos’s Soul Warriors weren’t just strong. They were absolute hotties. Since Beccy is a part of you, you can perfectly mimic her form and appearance. But for someone like Aello, the level of your shapeshifting skill determines how accurately you can copy her appearance.”   

“There is more to that, my lord,” interjected the AI. The rainbow-colored stone appeared floating on the water’s surface in a small hologram-like innertube, which was the first time it’d done anything like this. Was this proof of its growth? “It is possible to use [Analysis] to analyze a subject’s visual data to bypass the level requirement for [Shapeshifter (Chimera)].” 

Okay, that’s kind of cute. 

“Does it work for inanimate objects?”  

“Yes, my lord, it does. Analyzation of visual data is set to occur automatically. Do you wish to change that?”  

“No, I don’t. As you were.”  

“Yes, my lord.” After drifting in its cute little floatie, it vanished in a flash of rainbow-colored particles.  

“ANYWAY! Before that rude thing interrupted me, why don’t you go ahead and practice? It’s one thing to have a list of people to shapeshift into, but controlling your clone is something else. Knowing you can hang back from safety and control a dummy means you won’t be in unnecessary danger. Yeah, it saps about half your strength, but the downside is you remain alive. So yeah, that isn’t a downside at all.”  

Since my base body had Susize’s head, I started with that. Focusing, the instinct I necessitated was granted to me as if it was second nature. In seconds flat, the clone’s tits, thighs, and hips shrunk to fit the more natural form of an elegant High Elf. The clone and I shared a mental connection, but it wasn’t exactly stable. The most I could make her do was walk around in the water and touch a hand to her body, so after she groped herself, I had it take on Beccy’s form. The honey-blond hair darkened to a mix of red and pink while an inch or two shorter. A pair of small horns poked out from the side of her head, and her breasts increased in size until they were as big as the one hanging from my chest.   

I didn’t know why but staring sent a thrill through my body and made me incredibly horny. Sekh probably didn’t like that I stopped rubbing her tits and instead stroked my shaft. Yes, it was probably wrong. Yes, Niva was right nearby. Yes, I was probably a disgusting pervert. But why was it so sexy?  

The clone, as per my orders, shifted into Reina next. Her body was mostly the same as Susize, only a dark gray with black hair. The clone turned around and bent over. I gazed into her pussy, which started to leak its tasty juices. Sekh was nearby, using her hands to massage my inner thighs while saying something.  

I felt myself getting closer to cumming. The pressure built nicely, my breathing hastened, and I stared at Yaekira’s tight stomach. Her face was devoid of emotion when she approached me. I wanted to finish all over her face. An order later, she kneeled with an open mouth, her hands cupped in front of her to collect wayward semen. No, it wasn’t me. Murag’s desires infiltrated my mind, but it wasn’t anything parasitic. I was in control of my actions, and my desire to cover her face with my seed came from me.  

Besides, the clone was being manipulated by me with a few commands. Simple orders? Yes, but the most I could do was tell my clone to do basic things that didn’t require much mental thought or physical prowess. Fishing, for example, was impossible for me unless I took total control over the clone.  

Closing my eyes, I leaned back and furiously pumped my hand up and down, continuing even when I felt the first load blast from my penis. But then I heard something odd—like the noise of something splashing into the water, and a warm sensation swallowed the tip of my cock. 

Looking down, I saw Sekh had swallowed my dick between her tits and wrapped her lips tightly around the tip. The newfound sensation pushed me over the edge. My body shivered and lightly convulsed as utterly thick ropes of semen filled her throat. Her eyes were looking right up at me, yet they seemed to harbor something other than the total adoration they were usually glowing with.   

As for my clone? It looked like she’d been pushed hard by Sekh. Her head cracked against the stones and bled, though I wasn’t affected. And neither was Tilde. 

“Why did you do that?” I asked her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tilde explaining what’d happened to a slightly concerned Niva.  

Sekh wiped her lips free of any sperm she couldn’t swallow and stood up, yet it flowed with force and covered her delicious breasts. With teary eyes, she straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around the back of my head. 

“I cannot control what you do. Nor am I right to restrict who your partners are. It isn’t my place as your servant, but I beg you... The Soul Warriors that sealed me away don't deserve your gentle kisses or loving touch. I don’t want you to find satisfaction in them!” Sekh cried, her tone full of distressing emotion. “Even if they’re mimicked clones, I don’t want them to have what I have!”  

I was speechless—stunned and upset at how idiotic I was. Of course, Sekh wouldn’t find it easy to watch me pleasure myself to the forms that ended her reign of tyranny.   

Looking at my dead clone, I held Sekh close while canceling the skill—the remaining slime used in its creation flowed back to me to give me some of the mana I’d used.  

“I’m sorry, Sekh. I’m so sorry.” My voice was weak. “I promise I won’t ever do that again.”  

I’d hurt the one I loved the most, so I tried to mend the damage the best I could with a tight hug and sweet words.  

We had those cloths, but neither of us felt like using them. We just got out of the pond after cleaning my seed from her body, dried ourselves off, and in Niva’s case, helped her into her sleeping clothes and placed her on the bed nearby. Earlier, Sekh and I took Beccy’s bed and brought it to Susize’s room because I didn’t want Niva to sleep alone. If something were to happen, I’d never known about it because she couldn't speak yet.  

Sekh and I crawled onto the bed and pulled the silk curtains down. The pillow was wide enough for at least six people, and the blankets were way better than what Ichiha offered us. That was to be expected, though, since this was the prime of luxury—locked away in stasis for at least a thousand years while still being as soft as they ever were. She rested her head on my shoulder as we laid there, listening to the gentle breathing of the other.  

“I guess you don’t really like this place,” I said, breaking the ice. 

“I don’t. I thought I did, but... I’m just surrounded by constant reminders of my failure. I have to see their faces on every painting on every wall.”  

“But you said it yourself. You found this village peaceful and wonderful. Were you lying?”  

“Not at the time...” Her voice was quiet and meek—a far cry from her tenacious self. “But it’s different now. When I burned that detestable bitch’s desk, I was hoping—begging from the heart that the next thing out of your mouth was an order to burn this village. I don’t want to stay here.”  

"You know we can’t leave. Not until Enap’s finished. But what about me?  

“What... do you mean? I don’t understand.”  

“My face. Does looking at it hurt your heart?”  

Almost immediately, she leaned up and tried to argue, but her words were without conviction. “Before we came here, I was fine with it. I promise I was. I didn’t put much thought into it because I’d won the battle between Susize and the others. But this village is bringing back memories. When I close my eyes, I see the clash that shitty elf and I had above our warring armies. Her on Aetos and me on my Ancient Elder Dragon. Mace versus bow, black flames against torrential wind. When I stare at the wall, I see people I must kill. The floor becomes a squelching blood-soaked field with hundreds of thousands of corpses. The smell of burning bodies and ash filters through my nose. Sometimes... Sometimes it feels like I’m really there again... ”  

“I will change it. Say the word, and I can take Mira’s appearance. I’ll change my name to hers and forgo Vredi. I don’t care about the perks that come with it if it’s going to hurt you.”  

“NO! There’s no need to do that for me! It wouldn’t be right!” she replied. I argued back and said it wouldn’t be right if I continued to have Susize’s face since it was obviously causing some issues. Her response was to kiss me. Then she kissed me a second time, a third time, and a fourth time, clearly trying to say that she was content with it. “That body’s special... I made it just for you. Please, don’t change it on my account.”  

“Is that what you truly want? I can’t bear to see you hurt. Not physically, and especially not mentally.” Sekh planted one more kiss on my lips and straddled my hips. I looked up at the very beacon of beauty and caressed her cheeks with fingers belonging to the hands she molded for me with [Fleshcrafting].   

85