Chapter 47.5: A Lioness’s Passionate Roar (R-18) – Part One
2.3k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And here we have the last .5 Chapter of Arc 3-- Overall, it has a word count of over 5.2k, so it is split into two parts. Like always, expect part 2 to be uploaded within 4-6 hours.

I didn't mean to have so many R-18 chapters right after the other. Counting the two parts of Chapter Forty-Seven and 47.5, that's like 5 uploads of lewd goodness.

I think I said the lewd would kinda ramp up in Arc 3, though. Regardless, I hope it's fine. Other than Sekh experiencing some sweet, sweet loving in a variety of different ways/positions, we also explore more of her inner thoughts and passions/feelings. 

Updated Schedule: Monday and Thursday for the foreseeable future. 

However, I am wondering if instead of uploading two chapters a week, what if the upload criteria were based on word count? 

Any thoughts or suggestions or opinions about that?

I stared at my liege’s face after communicating with Irisa and her family. I knew seeing her comforted my liege’s heart, and I was happy nothing was wrong. While trapped in the crystal, the thought of me finding compassion and friendship, let alone pure camaraderie, never crossed my mind for a second.  

Yet here I was, holding the penis of a chimera I wanted to follow for the rest of my life, taking care of a half-breed cyclops, and wishing my friend and her family were safe and sound. If the Dark Lord of Tyranny a thousand years ago were to see me now, she’d kill me where I stood without any prejudice, even if it meant ending herself.  

But I didn’t have the curse... At least, for the remainder of this life, there wasn’t a need to worry about it corrupting my soul. But being free to love—actually feeling an emotion that used to be forbidden from ever blessing my heart?  

It... It couldn’t be described, but my past would always be there. And if things didn’t go to plan, I would eventually fulfill my original purpose and destroy this detestable world with the help of the Transcendent Dark Lord.  

Even this idyllic paradise created from the carcass of one of my greatest foes would be a wasteland of death and corpses. Hopes and dreams, dead by my hand, would overflow what protection the pathetic Aetos had to offer.   

No matter how far or fast you ran, your past would always catch up with you. You couldn’t evade it. You couldn’t dodge it. Escaping to the end of the planet could only delay the inevitable... 

So why do I...  

“Sekh.”  

“Yes, my liege?” Whatever thoughts floated around my mind scattered as my attention was solely focused on the most vital being in my life. I was ready to do her bidding—no matter what it was. Those pretty brown eyes were like thick honey, and I felt blessed to have them look upon me.  

“Are you okay? You haven’t said anything for the past ten minutes.”  

“Yes, I’m fine. I was thinking about...the future... About... What’s awaiting me at the end... I’m sorry for worrying you. Depressing thoughts have no place--”  

“No, they do. Your mental and physical needs have a place here. Please don’t hide anything from me,” said my liege, rubbing my ears so affectionately that I found myself purring at her gentle touch and loving, graceful smile.  

“Ah—Of course. I’m sorry.”  

“Don’t apologize. When it’s you and I, there’s simply no need for that,” said my liege. She relaxed and spread her arms wide to the side, stretching while slowly sinking further into the pond. My hand remained on her penis, and I moved my palm up and down the entire 11 inches. It was so girthy I couldn’t touch the tips of my thumb and index finger.  

I moved closer to the highlight of my life and kissed her cheeks, her breathing increasing as her cock tensed. Licking her lips, I was ready to flood this bath with her thick essence…  

But the command never came.   

My liege took her hand and lifted mine away from her crotch, then stood up. She extended a hand, and we embraced under the vivid moonlight.  

“There’s something I want you to do,” she suddenly said. “Sit down.” I did as she asked. The grass was warm and smooth under my ass, and I waited for another command.   

My liege almost seemed hesitant to continue, but she eventually instructed me to lift a leg. When I did, she straddled it and used the top of my foot to massage her balls. She was nearly…disgusted? As if she was doing something immoral, but I quickly washed that fear from my liege’s face with a moan. My pussy felt slick and wet—my womb nearly throbbing for that penis, which had ravaged me countless times, to push apart my lower lips and claim me as her own.    

Spreading my other leg, I offered her a view of my pussy and masturbated, alternating my stares between her throbbing cock and lactating breasts. Her milk was creamy and thick—delicious beyond all belief that it had to be tasted to be believed. Her testicles slid across my feet as if they held less friction than ice. She gyrated her hips and humped, her balls thick with savory semen I’d become so accustomed to tasting.   

It was always thick like jelly, clinging to my throat while filling my senses with her savory scent. I started to move my foot to match her thrusting, and my liege continued to find pleasure as she slowly made her way to my fur.   

I was never a fan of my fur. Nor did I have fond memories of being a Lionfolk. In my quest for tyranny, they were mere trifles I could do with or without, but I mainly wished, at the time, to be free of any and all distractions.   

No matter how minor they were.   

But that was changing.   

I was happy I was born with this body—with this illustrious fur my liege loved so much—with these large lumps of fat hanging from my chest, she affectionately smothered with her tongue.   

Yes… It was more than happiness. It was a feeling I couldn’t describe.   

My liege’s penis was thick, girthy, and monstrous, and all eleven inches became intimate with my leg. She gripped it between her thighs and balanced her entire weight. Leaning forward, she touched the top of my thighs with her breasts and continued to hump. With every passing second, she became harder and more erect. The tip throbbed and pulsed, leaking a small amount of semen.    

It was warm—no, it was hot. Almost blisteringly so.   

My fingers pressed deeper into my pussy, yet my liege reached out to grasp my hand. She licked my fingers with that sexy tongue, taking in the middle and index and wrapping those lips tightly around them. From her right hand came a slime construct in the shape of her penis, and I knew what she wanted.   

With a free hand, I felt her press past my lower, glistening lips and spread me open. The smooth shaft rubbed my inner folds…  

And while it was more than pleasurable for my moans to escape involuntarily...  

It wasn’t her penis…  

This sex toy didn’t contain my liege’s warmth nor her tender embrace when she played with my ears. It was a soulless invention meant to satisfy me when the time to fuck me was sparse. 

But would that come to pass? 

Even if I thought that, this came from the one I served. It was much her glorious cock as the one she rubbed against me. 

It’s her… It’s always been her…  

“Mmnn… I’m clamping down… I’m about to cum… Do it with me… Let’s cum together..." With each insertion, electric thrills danced goosebumps across my body. Bits of slime leaked out, providing more lubrication, which wasn’t needed. My pussy juices squirted out, covering my legs and her stomach as my liege quivered. She hugged my leg and buried her face in my thighs as she climaxed.   

“Seeeekh!!!!”  

“My liegeeee!!!!”  

We cried together, reaching the pinnacle of pleasure simultaneously. The slime fuck toy dissolved, but I squirted it, and a combination of my juices out right as semen covered my lower body. Thick, jelly-like globs stained my fur and bare thighs, blasting across the lips of my pussy.   

She fucked my legs, and my liege had more to give. The spurting semen stopped twelve seconds later, it barely having enough force to ejaculate out her swollen, reddened tip. We remained heavily breathing, our eyes eventually meeting as my liege removed herself from my leg.   

Back into the pond we went—nary a word shared between us as we cleaned the other. Embracing a second time, we rubbed our breasts and stomachs together until we were free from the smell of ecstasy.  

“Hey, come over here,” instructed my liege as she sat on the warm grass, tapping her upper thigh. She was a fan of air drying, and I laid my head on her lap. I looked up—she looked down—and we communicated our feelings without verbal communication. Never before had I felt so close and warm to someone who wasn’t a desecrated corpse of my enemies.    

She rubbed my head and fished her fingers through my damp hair. Closing my eyes, I purred from her velvety touch until she traced the outline of my mouth. My lips pursed, and I sucked her fingers. She hooked a thumb and massaged my cheeks. It didn’t take long for me to feel horny.   

“It’s so cute when you squirm your thighs like that. Here, let me do something even better,” whispered my liege. She plucked her fingers from my tongue. I gasped because I didn’t know what she had in mind, but she filled my mouth with a delectable nipple. Her heavy, warm breasts rested on my face.   

A hand pressed into my seal, and the feeling ventured to my crotch, where my liege traced my pussy lips with her middle fingers. But I couldn’t see it because the weight of her breasts prevented me from getting up.   

I soon realized the more I suckled her milk, the more she penetrated my moist, inner depths. Her ticklish fingers were like a mole that never stopped searching for the secrets within. My mouth was filled with her decedent nourishment to the point it overflowed. I swallowed as quickly as possible to drain her neverending stockpile, but it just got me more pleasure. 

My liege grew a second arm to open my legs further, and she transformed her primary hand into a long, thick tongue. Like a mother cat cleaning its kitten, she lapped up my overflowing juices and spread me apart. From below, her fantastic erection poked my back. The tip vigorously rubbed my skin, growing stronger, warmer, and lewder by the passing seconds. It soon trembled, and the lovely moans flowing from my master's lips grew in strength, foreshadowing her painting my back white with her warm, thick semen. At the same time, I couldn’t hold back the growing dam collecting within my womb.  

“Kyyaaaaa~~~~ Mmmmmnnnnnn~~~~~ It’s!!!! So!!! Much!!!!” I cried, releasing these pent-up feelings. I wrapped my hands around my liege’s back and sucked her nipples harder than I’d ever done before, flooding my mouth with more creamy nectar. My legs quivered uncontrollably, bringing me to the more intense orgasm of my life. I tried my best to close them, but my liege wanted me to keep them open. 

So I did.  

She was witness to all my unsavory actions—the torrential amount of liquids gushed out.  

Just when I thought it was over...  

There was more...  

“No... Don’t look... It’s... unsightly!! Please, I have—” I panicked because I’d never pissed in front of her before. Urine was about to flow, but my liege held me tighter. She helped me to my ass, then wrapped her hands around my stomach while pressing me into her chest.  

“Just let it go... It’s okay...” she whispered, nibbling on my ears. A hand strayed south and spread open my pussy, and I tried to hide my face with my hands to camouflage the shame even as the urine flowed out.  

It was noisy...  

It was loud...  

It was...embarrassing...  

“Everything about you is beautiful, Sekh. There’s nothing unsightly about you.” Her words were velvet, and I nearly melted by hearing them... 

She’s everything I needed and wanted... I’m thankful I’m here to serve you, my liege... I...wish this night would never end... Does it have to? When we went shopping earlier, Tilde was rather insistent. I can’t believe she convinced the merchant to give those clothes away. Perhaps tonight is the night I overcome that far? If it’s for my liege... 

“A face as beautiful as yours don’t deserve to be hidden, Sekh.” My liege piled on the compliments. She gently lowered my hands from my head and kissed my cheeks before rubbing them with her own. My expression grew soft and malleable, and did I have anything to worry about?  

Messy, sloppy sex wasn’t uncommon when it came to us making love. We'd both delved into the depths of lewdness during our sexual discovery. Was urinating while being embraced the limit?  

I didn’t think so.  

If I thought about it, it was just another little event we shared—experienced for the first time.  

It wasn’t something to hide from. It might not have been something to exactly celebrate, but hiding away and pretending it didn’t happen would go against the love I held for her.   

That was why...there was something I had to do... Tilde was so insistent our liege would love it, so I had to do it.  

“I...have a request.”  

“Hmm? Anything for you, Sekh.” My liege tightened her grip and licked the back of my neck. My legs were still spread open in the shape of an ‘M,’ and her fingers petted my crotch. I dipped back into the pond momentarily to clean and make myself decent. The highlight of my life sat with her feet dangling into the water, and as I asked my request, her slumbering erection grew fast and hard to where it was nearly pointing straight up.  

I felt like she couldn’t believe the words coming from my mouth.  

But I said them.  

“Are you sure? Is that really what you want?”  

“It is. I’m...feeling incredibly horny, and it’s the best revenge I can think of that isn't burning this village to the ground. The hatred I hold for those detestable heroes and that foolish eagle cannot be understated, but if we were to do that... Then...”  

“I understand, Sekh.” My liege took my hands and held them to her heart. Her smile was like a thousand suns in how bright and precious it was to me. “I don’t think we'll get much sleep tonight.”  

“No, I don’t think so either...”  

“That’s fine, right? You know, I’ve been thinking of our time here as something like a vacation. It’s nice to relax and...take a moment for ourselves. Our fight is only going to ramp up from here. We gotta be in our best shape to slaughter all who prevent us from obtaining our revenge.”  

“Yes, you’re right, my liege. I hate to admit it, but it’s been nice and pleasant. More so than I thought possible.”  

“And about your request. Should I make my way to the first room? You said something about needing to prepare?”  

I nodded, and my liege stood and left with a smile. She knew I was staring, too, because she swayed her hips and slapped her ass before letting out a gentle giggle. I hated when we had to part, but even I had to admit to loving it when she walked away.  

After bathing, I retired to our room and looked through Susize’s closet, where I found a small box filled with the clothes and items Tilde managed to get for free. When the sprite wasn’t foul and gross, she could talk shit with the best of them. It was like verbal magic was being displayed before me when she found something to connect to the merchant, though with Tilde being Tilde, I was sure she was sprouting whatever lies she could come up with to get the stuff for free. 

But is this me? I’m the Dark Lord of Tyranny, not some piece of eye candy that walks around with lingerie... Especially lingerie that has less thread than even underwear... It doesn’t even cover my nipples, let alone my crotch. 

“Eh? Having trouble with the garter belt? Do you need big sis Tilde to help you out? Hehe! Oh, imagine if those dumb Soul Warriors could see what you’re about to do in their mansion!”  

“You’re not my sister. I don’t have any siblings. Never have and never will,” I rebuked. Sitting down, I eventually had to ask that annoying, flying, but somewhat misunderstood flying pest to help me with this gift to our liege.  

This night was going to be one to remember. I would go as far as to say it would be our most memorable evening yet. Something we could look back on before we finished with our conquest with fond eyes and reminiscence about this very moment...  

Yes, that was what it was.  

Getting over this fear of wearing underwear and lingerie was just a byproduct of this evening.  

After all, if the Dark Lord of Tyranny nearly brought the world to ruin, could I allow mere undergarments and skimpy thread to continue to harbor fear in my heart? 

74