Chapter Sixty: The Happiest Chimera in the World (R-18) – Part One
2.2k 11 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Judging from the title... I'm sure you can guess what this chapter will be about!

Expect Part Two to be uploaded within 4-6 hours from now. 

In the basking moonlight filtering in from the window, I was lying in the middle of bed, my erect, semen-slathered penis pointing to the sky. To my right laid a beautiful Lionfolk. She held my hand and licked my cheeks and lips. Standing near the bed to my left was a gorgeous oni I saw naked for the first time. Her breasts were almost as big as mine but firmer. Her areolae and nipples were a shade darker than her green skin, but I knew they were soft and heavenly. Her stomach wasn’t so much pure muscle as it was very toned.  

She looked abashed at me while sliding down her girly panties, which came up high on her thick hips and left little to cover her crotch. She slowly, erotically pulled them down, staring into my eyes with an embarrassed look while revealing her slightly shaven pussy. She had some black pubic hair, but it wasn’t a lot.   

I’m glad Sekh told Niva and Primrose to take a long, hot bath...  

“You’re beautiful...” I whispered. Irisa cutely giggled as the tips of her horns turned a light crimson. My penis tried its hardest to grow past its limit. It twitched just with her and Sekh looking at it.  

It had to be a hair over 13". 

“Am I?” she asked. When I nodded, she had this adorable smile, then lifted her hands to her head and turned around, allowing me to stare at her impressive ass. She was athletic with muscles and defined abs but also very curvy and soft in all the right areas.  

Suddenly, I felt a tinge of pain in my heart. I didn’t mean to frown, and I wiped it from my mouth as soon as I noticed it, but I was slow enough for them to act. Irisa hugged me from one side and Sekh from the other, my arms sandwiched between their passionate titties. Their warmness-- their scents-- I was drowned in it. 

“I’m sorry, Sekh. But... I want to have sex with Irisa... Please, don’t hate me.” I felt like such a jackass for asking that.  

“Why would I ever hate you?”  

“Okay! Okay! Okay!” Tilde flew in like a bat out of hell, landing on my stomach while naked, glistening juices flowing down her legs like she suddenly stopped doing something lewd to go into another lecture. “I know what this is all about. And I’m not going to let it ruin your first threesome! And no, the slime clones don't count. If I said it did, then I was yanking your chain. Master, you’re conflicted. You've got a stiffy for both chicks trying to smother you with their milk dispensers. You think you’re betraying Sekh, but no, you’re not. You’ve got two women who love you.”  

“Love me?”  

“It’s true. Irisa and I love you. We talked about this when Ichiha called me into the living room. She and Kokan wanted to adopt you. They wanted to talk to us, including Niva and Primrose, to get our input. When they wrote the letters, Irisa took me aside and confessed her feelings.”  

“I can’t believe how much my life had changed for the better when you entered it,” Irisa admitted, kissing the top of my head. “You accepted me in a way no one else has done, you’ve treated me with kindness even if I sometimes say the wrong things that might be hurtful. Remember when we had to pick up food at the market, and you asked me about that mace? I ran off after speaking about dad, but you didn’t have to follow me. No one’s ever done that before. I’ve lost a lot of friends and lovers over the years for things out of my control, but I knew the moment you chased after me, you weren’t going to be like them. My heart opened a little, and it wanted you in it. But then we kept spending time together.  

“That prosthetic leg? It took weeks, but I didn’t mind because I was with you. Then after building the wheelchair, I sat in it, and you pushed me all the way home... Then how you took good care of Niva, that was precious. I won’t forget how you were always there for her when she started to cry and how safe you made her feel. And then Erin? You could have left her, but you didn’t. You saved her, fed her, and even freed her from slavery... Not just anyone would do that. I... I cried when you went to Aetos Village. I crawled into bed to sniff the covers to see if I could smell your scent. And then I touched myself to you... I kept imagining it was your hands and fingers...  

“But that wasn’t the first time I did that. It was after you chased me at the market. That night, you had sex with Sekh. It was quieter, but I still heard your moans... And I... I sat against the door and masturbated. I knew it was shameful, but I couldn’t stop my fingers from brushing against my soaked panties.”  

“I never noticed you were there,” I confessed. Tilde interjected and said I was too focused on fucking to notice my map. 

“In the past, I thought what I felt towards my previous significant lovers was love, but that wasn’t it. What my heart feels now must be love. It’s far purer than anything else. It’s a new feeling... My stomach feels like it has butterflies... I just love you, Mila. So much...” 

Just...love me? So much? 

“See? Both love you very much. And it’s not cheating, Master. The Transcendent Dark Lord deserves all the joy in the world, including a giant harem of beauties devoted to you. And if you love them back, then where’s the harm in it? Remember, consent is key. With that said, I’ll get out of your way. Trust me, I wouldn’t interrupt this for the world. Goddamn... Your first real threesome. It's pretty enough to make a fairy cry...”  

My nose brushed against Irisa’s nipples as I looked up at her sweet face, so full of joy and love and affection. “Do you really love me? I lied to you...”  

“No, you didn’t lie. I don’t care that you used to be Shuuta. I only know who you are right now, not who you were, and who you are now is who I love. After hearing about your past, it only makes me love you even more. I see a cute little elf that needs a strong oni to protect her. An adorable girl that never knew how much love could be given from having actual parents. Until the end of time, Mila, I’ll keep you safe. I don’t want you to ever feel harm or fright again...”  

“Irisa...” Her name was like a rose on the tip of my tongue. She leaned in for a kiss. One that was wet and fiery, leaving us both panting. Sekh pressed her lips to mine, our tongues intertwining in a dance of love. I stuck out my tongue, and they both licked it, giving me their love simultaneously.  

“AAAhhhhhh~~~~” Without warning, my cock nearly exploded, shooting a thick load. I couldn’t stop my hips from gyrating as the semen splattered against my boobs and stomach, drenching them in hot sperm.  

“Woah... You’re still going...” Irisa marveled at my cock, still twitching as the semen leaked out the tip, sliding down the shaft. Both she and Sekh continued to slurp my tongue, their licking descending more and more until coming to my breasts. They lapped my seed, took a nipple, and began to suck until I couldn’t hold back my moans.  

Tilde was back at her dresser, but she wasn’t alone. The AI materialized next to her, and the rainbow-colored pillar simply watched?  

Was it observing? 

Or learning? 

“This is more erotic than I thought,” Irisa noted, waving to the AI. It seemed we were fine with the audience, so we continued our fun. The oni’s tongue was thicker than Sekh’s, so the way she wielded it to curl around my nipples and lick the top and bottoms of my breasts was different. Eroticism ablaze with passion, I lactated, giving them my creamy milk. Irisa was surprised and flinched, but she took to my unique taste very well. She filled her mouth and kissed Sekh, passing my milk to each other before continuing their licking journey. Once they reached my stomach, they turned around. Their asses were facing me while gently blessing my cock with kisses. The semen stained their lips, which they cleaned by licking each other before returning to my penis. 

“It’s marvelous... It’s so big... Larger than my face,” Irisa moaned, her hot breath feeling amazing. I placed my hands on their asses and squeezed them before rubbing.  

“It’s delicious... I love it. I love it so much,” Sekh added. She and Irisa had their heads turned so that their tongues and lips would pass by the other when they slathered my throbbing shaft with their affectionate licking. Then when they decided the tip needed more loving, they kissed each other with my penis in the middle. 

I ran my hands through their thighs, brushing my ring and middle fingers against their drenched cunts. Irisa yelped quite adorably, then looked back with a sweet expression. She wiggled her ass. My hands transfigured into fat tongues, then I enjoyed their delectable taste and exquisite pussy folds. Sekh had to explain to Irisa, through their obscene moans, how I used my chimerism to enhance our lovemaking. I was afraid she would be weirded out, but no. She asked for more and even pushed her ass towards me, making my tongue go deeper into her moist folds. My tongues wiggled and jiggled, nearly out of control as the beautiful women quivered. Their love juices squirted all over my tongues, the piquancy and deliciousness transferring to my proper tastebuds.  

My hands reverted to normal, then my two lovers, while trying to regain their breath, had a quick but brief conversation. 

The next thing I knew, I was resting in Sekh’s lap with her breasts in front of my face and her head looking down at me with a smile. Irisa was on her stomach, with her face very close to my penis. With her mouth open, she wrapped the tip in heaven, sucking very gently with her tongue swirling around. She removed my cock, and with a gentle motion, pressed the head against her cheeks, leaving behind a thin coating of her spit. “I’ve never seen one this big,” she whispered, placing it between her horns as she inhaled my scent. She rubbed her face with it.   

I was in a daze with pleasure, panting and deeply breathing. Sekh leaned forward just enough to rest her breasts against my face. Her arms went to my stomach, where she affectionately massaged. I found a nipple and sucked.   

With her lewd tongue out, Irisa licked my balls, focusing exclusively on them while my cock warmed her face. When asked if she wanted it smaller, she shook her head and continued to pleasure my testicles. “My horns, Mila... Touch...the base, please?” she asked, the tips glowing a soft crimson. I couldn’t reach her from this position, but my arms were stretchable if I gave them the property of slime. I pressed the tips of my fingers to her base and lightly applied a bit of pressure. I didn’t want to ignore Sekh, so I created vines from my forearms with hands on the end, and I fluffed those warm, soft ears until her moans were like sweet music.   

But I wanted more. I wanted to partake in my greed, so to Irisa’s surprise, I created a separate cock with two more testicles for her to pleasure. She yelped in cute surprise, but she now had both between her horns while her tongue swapped from testicles to testicles. I latched onto Sekh’s nipples and made three more tongues.  

In short, we were a chimeric unity of lewdness and sex, all trying to conquer our growing hormones and lust. With a penis in each hand, Irisa took turns sucking them separately before squashing them between her boobs. She nearly suffocated them, spitting and drooling over them to add lubrication. She stared at me, her eyes fluttering with love.  

My cocks were too big to fit comfortably, so I made them smaller. Irisa opened her mouth and warmed both tips as I moved my hips back and forth. Suddenly, she wrapped her lips tightly around both, preventing me from pulling out as the tension in my crotch tipped over the chalice of pleasure. I filled her mouth to the brim, nearly endless ropes of semen shooting out with what felt like the force of a firehose. It overflowed past her green lips and onto her soft breasts, the thick white on her beautiful green skin looking more and more erotic.  

“It’s so hot... It’s so thick... Mila, is it always like this?” My second penis vanished with the extended limbs and second set of arms, and Irisa scooped the escaping semen with her fingers and licked them. 

“It is. Just wait until my liege penetrates you,” Sekh answered. She leaned back, removing her sweaty tits from my face. Irisa stood up and seductively crawled up my body, stopping when she sat on my leg and rubbed her dripping pussy against it. My penis, already hard, was being shown affection by her curled around the tip. “Lean closer, Irisa.”  

Irisa listened and moved more, then Sekh leaned forward until their lips touched. From below, I saw such a beautiful sight. My Dark Lord’s tongue ventured in, cleaning Irisa’s lips before moving to the inside of her mouth. The kiss lasted long enough for their drool to drip down to my face, then Sekh moved to grab Irisa’s firm breasts with both hands. She squeezed and played with her nipples before lathering them in her spit.  

“Aaahhh…” Irisa cried out in the loveliest voice and started to masturbate. Her thick fingers plunged in and out of her incredibly wet pussy. Sekh did the same, her curious hand slipping right by my head since I was still in her lap. My sensitive ears heard the schlicking, the very noise of her juices gushing out of her. When she pulled her hand out, I grabbed it and licked her fingers. Her thumb, index, middle? In between? Her wrist and very palm? A dozen little tongues branched off and properly cleaned her hand. 

Sekh took the flushed oni by the hands and laid her on the bed when I sat up. She kissed her stomach while slowly venturing her town downward to her puffy clit. Irisa wanted to grip the sheets and tried to shut her legs, but Sekh kept them open. She inserted two fingers and finger fucked her until the oni climaxed, then turned to me while licking Irisa’s juices from those fingers. “She’s ready, my liege. I want to see you fuck her.”  

I moved into position with my penis as erect as ever. Irisa looked at me with a gaze that made her look cute, innocent, and totally loveable.   

“I’ve never taken something that big. Be gentle,” Irisa said. I grabbed her legs and pulled them up until they were around my shoulders, then I leaned in, my throbbing penis slightly brushing against her extremely wet honey pot. She was soaked to the brim, the excess juices draining down her thighs and onto the bedsheets. But I wanted to enjoy this more before getting to the dessert.  

It wasn’t always about me. 

I was a woman that got off more when I knew my partner was enjoying it. My tongue transformed into a vine that split off, then shifted into my tongue. From her green, cute cheeks to her amazing breasts to that sexy, toned stomach and sweet juices, I spent a minute getting a hearty taste of her. “That’s... Ahhhhh... There, Mila.... That’s the spot... Keep... Going.... AAAhhhhh~~~~  

The moment she squirted on the tip of my penis was when I put it in. She immediately arched her back and gripped the sheets tighter, her moans growing lovelier and lovelier by the second. I slowly inserted all 13 inches until her reaction changed, then internally marked that as the limit and put my technique into place. “Why-- Why does it feel like it never ends? It’s amaz—Milaaaaa!!!~~~”   

I grabbed her hips and increased my pace, licking my lips at watching her green titties bounce around. Her legs slipped off my shoulder, but I didn’t care because I watched Sekh kiss and lick my neck before moving to my breast. She grabbed one while licking the other, her other hand dipping down under my crotch to grasp my balls from behind. She had the perfect grip—the correct force to drive me wild. The tips of Irisa's horns flashed crimson as she tightened down, clenching me so hard it was a struggle to pull out.  

“I love that expression. I want to see more of it.” Sekh lustfully whispered. “Do it harder. I know she likes it that way... Haven’t you noticed? She’s been cumming non-stop. Just look at her horns. Each time the tip flashes crimson, it means you’re rocking her world... Listen to her sweet, sweet cries.” Sekh slightly yelped when I grabbed her chin to make her look at me, and we kissed, my tongue traveling down her throat partway as Irisa was close to losing it. She started to touch her red-tipped horns, but then we locked eyes, and her arms reached up towards time.   

Time seemingly slowed to a crawl, and I heard Sekh telling me to go for it. Her words brought me back, and after one more kiss, I leaned close and planted my lips on Irisa’s dreamy face. Our tongues danced the flamenco, never once retreating into the other’s mouth as she wrapped those strong arms tightly around me.   

It was messy and hot, especially how she moaned and flicked her tongue each time I entered her.  

Suddenly, when I shifted mouths to my nipples so I could suck Irisa’s, I felt a lick on the back of my testicles, which was Sekh’s doing. She grabbed my ass and swirled her tongue around my swinging sack, which pushed me over the edge.   

“Irisa... I'm about to come... It’s coming. I’m so close!!!~~~ I love you!!!” 

“Then do it!!! Fill me up... I can take it, Mila!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Too hard!!!! Too fast!!! I’m... I’m going crazy!!!!! I love you!!! I love you so much!!!!” Her beautiful legs locked themselves around my back, preventing me from pulling out, but I could still shrink and grow my penis to my liking, which is what I did to achieve the same result. It seemed Irisa’s mind couldn’t process how it felt since I was slamming into her when I couldn’t move. She was wild. I was afraid she would rip the bed apart, so I frantically gave her hands something to hold, continued with the kiss that seemed like it would never end, and drained my balls, everything I had flowed right in, filling her to the brim.  

“Milaaaaaaa!!!~~~~~” She cried my name with each thick rope shot into her. Her eyes went wide with one more passionate moan, her body trembling and quivering all over as if an earthquake was happening in her pussy. Her skin was so sweaty and glossy.  She gasped for air when the strength in her legs disappeared. She had the loveliest smile, like a rose blooming for the first time. The tips of her horns were just a solid shade of lustful crimson.  

Sekh wrapped her arms around me and licked my neck, her hands going to my penis. Without speaking, she pulled it out and immediately started to clean it. “It smells like Irisa...” Her tongue polished my shaft, lapping up the semen. I held her head and caressed her cheeks, still staring at the beautiful woman basking in the afterglow. My sperm flowed out of her pussy like a glorious river of white, and Sekh wasted no time in drinking my semen leaking out of Irisa.  

57