166 – To Be too Much for One Bird (18+)
1.2k 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brandy, come sit down." Aniseed gestured to the space on the sofa beside her. "Get relaxed. You will need it."

Nothing but truth there. Swallowing a lump in her throat, Brandy clambered onto the oversized sofa. Brandy's long legs dangled off the edge, and she couldn't resist a kick. Having a seat a bit too big for her was a novelty. Aniseed shifted closer, her hat casting a shadow over Brandy, and she reached out with a hand and pressed two large fingers to Brandy's neck. The irises of her mechanical red eyes twisted to focus on her, and Brandy studied her back in turn.

Aniseed's mouth was a thin, neutral line, and her face a blank, expressionless mask. Very pretty, flawless even, but about as passionate as a flowerpot. It was only the eyes that revealed any interest. Brandy had gotten used to reading intent in the glow of Calcine and Sparky's eyes, and Aniseed's were brighter than when they'd started. She'd said she only really took enjoyment in showing women a good time, but that looked like interest to Brandy.

Curious. Brandy let Aniseed's fingers explore as Morgan joined her on the seat, settling beside her and watching the show. The rest had taken to the indoor plunge pool, though it was made for Aniseed's size to lounge in so Sparky could swim just fine. Calcine and Lixi were trying to dunk the taunting Sparky, floating about nimbly with her Agility Move out of their grasp. She was doomed when Spitfire got in; the snake lady would fill the pool with room to spare.

Their antics would only keep them briefly distracted once Aniseed and Morgan got her worked up, so they weren't wasting time getting to it.

Morgan popped buttons off Brandy's shirt, Aniseed sweeping in to run her cool, silvery fingers over Brandy's chest and squish into the fat. She tilted her head thoughtfully. "You have a wonderful heartbeat."

"You're the first to comment," Brandy said, unsure how she was meant to take that. It was much like Aniseed, sexy in a purely conceptual way. The way her hands were pressing and prodding at her, it was like she was a scientist testing her reaction to a chemical, not a lover.

"It's a delightful sound." Aniseed smiled and pinched one of her nipples. Brandy squeaked. "And what a wonderful response. You have a sensitive chest."

"Sensitive, you don't say," Morgan grinned, leaning forward to give the pinched nipple a lick around Aniseed's large fingers. The wind fluttering over her tongue heightened the sensation. Brandy's heart was thundering in her ears as she rubbed her legs together in anticipation. "Any other things you've spotted?"

"You have a lot to learn, little bird," Aniseed said, leaning her head close. She flicked her tongue out, and Brandy rubbed her legs together in uncontrolled anticipation as the huge, wet muscle slowly uncoiled from her mouth and licked over her other breast. It was a big and heavy lick that pushed Brandy back into the sofa. Brandy's skin prickled into goosebumps as the tongue tip circled around her nipple, teasing it as Aniseed bobbed her head. Her hat slid off with a bit of a push from Morgan, flowers around its edge spilling petals down her body. Her hair was a silvery-blue pixie cut, as professional as you could get while still being alluring.

"If you're going to strip me, you could get the dress," Aniseed mumbled. "It doesn't come off easily."

"Poor planning on your part, then," Morgan grinned, already pushing the dress off her shoulders. "Lucky, I want to see what kind of ass needs a dress like that."

Aniseed pulled her head away from Brandy's chest, leaving Brandy's chest sopping wet as her tongue slid back into her mouth. Her eyes never left Brandy as she raised her arms up, giving Morgan the room she needed to push the dress down her arms and expose her chest. She wanted to see the reaction.

And she wasn't disappointed, even the stalls chipped in.

"Holy fuck, that's some tits," Sparky gasped before being dunked by Calcine and Lixi in her moment of distraction. Brandy had to agree with the drowned Bug. Aniseed wasn't stacked up top, but her sheer size still made her breasts almost bigger than Brandy's head. They defied gravity, heavy and so incredibly soft looking. Morgan didn't even wait. She cupped her hands around them and lifted, sinking her fingers into the flesh.

"That's Brandy's job, isn't it?" Aniseed chuckled. "Though by all means, continue."

"Brandy's going to need the help," Morgan said, a little overawed. "Brandy, get in here."

Brandy didn't hesitate. She slid into Morgan's side, the two working together to explore Aniseed's breasts, and wow. Just wow. The weight of them in her hands, the softness, the sheer heft of them. It was like Aniseed's body was tailor-made to scramble women's brains, and Brandy could already feel herself fraying. She tried to focus, to knead her hands to give Aniseed some pleasure. Aniseed said she didn't want it, but the way she was showing herself off, letting them toy with her. Surely, she got something out of it.

"The rest of the dress to go." Aniseed hummed, "You'll have to stop to get it."

"Lucky she's got help," Calcine said, striding out of the pool. The water made her coal skin shine, running in rivulets down a set of abs that made Brandy almost forget the chest ahead of her. She was so gorgeous, and she had a twin beside her, equally as mouth-watering. Even Aniseed was getting an eyeful.

"Sparky?" Lixi called. "Much as I want to ruffle your fur, tall ladies await.

Sparky was barely visible, squashed between the two Carkol, dripping wet and grinning like she'd won the lottery. The Carkol released her towards them just as Spitfire pulled herself into the pool, splashing them both and looking smugly at their glares. They were going to tussle, and yet Brandy watched Sparky instead, getting her hands into the half taken off dress and pulling at the edges of it. She was ridiculously tiny compared to Aniseed, but her enthusiasm more than made up for her lack of reach.

Even though Aniseed's breasts were literally at their eye level, Brandy and Morgan were both more interested in getting a hold of her dress and helping strip her. Aniseed's ass was an objectively important goal right now. Sadly, Sparky wasn't getting very far even with their help. The dress had a lot of fabric and no seams; they'd bunched it horribly, and Aniseed wasn't helping them one bit. They weren't getting her naked anytime without help.

"I'll take over here," Spitfire said, slithering out of the pool and coming over, "I'll show you all a trick."

"Please don't burn my dress off." Aniseed said, "I can fix it, but the room will stink."

"No, this is an ancient technique." Spitfire grinned, and her fangs flashed. "Works every time in getting women out of their clothes and in the mood."

She leaned her head in, tongue flicking out, and Brandy leaned back to watch Spitfire lick at the seam of the bunched-up dress. Slowly, her tongue slithered up and down, teasing the cloth and working at the edge of it until it could slide between the fabric. The long length made the cloth jump as Spitfire threaded through it, then pulled and pressed in just the right way to peel it away.

It was impressive and made Brandy's insides squirm. Just the thought of all that, doing anything to her. Spitfire really had taken it easy on her in the gym. There was no way she'd have survived that tongue. She winked as her tongue snaked around Aniseed's legs and freed that dress.

Aniseed had gone very quiet and still. Her face was a mask, but her eyes were almost too bright to look at. Was it the tongue she liked? Brandy vaguely remembered the Magneton triplets talking about a partner from Kalos, and they were infamous for what they could do with their tongues. But Aniseed had said she wasn't taken?

A mystery, how enticing, and one Brandy had the tool to solve. She leaned in, licking a nipple and feeling Aniseed almost imperceptibly shiver under her touch. Sparky immediately picked up on it, taking a lick to the thigh, but Morgan wasn't as fast. Frozen in place, staring down.

The dress was off, and Aniseed had an ass that was nothing short of a miracle. Huge and round, with a plumpness that made squish up against her thighs and form a tiny fold of skin that was utterly irresistible to Sparky's tongue lashing. Brandy folded her body into Aniseed's, wrapping around to pressing her hands into the flesh and exploring the expanse as Morgan stared, wide-eyed.

"Calcine," Lixi said casually, "Your bird girlfriend is broken."

"She likes butts." Calcine said, just a matter of fact, "I don't think she's met one quite like this before."

"They build them big in Galar," Morgan swallowed. "I've seen bigger."

She was lying. Everyone knew it. She didn't even believe it herself.

"Come, have a lick if you like it," Aniseed said, wiggling her ass just a little. Enough to make her cheeks jiggle and draw a strangled gasp from Morgan's throat. It was cute seeing her overwhelmed. Usually, Morgan had an unshakable confidence. But she'd flown right into a brick wall with Aniseed and come away stunned.

Spitfire withdrew her tongue from the dress and took the offered lick, that long snake tongue running a wet line over a cheek as Morgan shook her feathers and tried to fan herself with the wings. She was cooking up quickly. The only kind thing to do was for Brandy to take her hands, push her into Aniseed's arms, and clamp them down on Aniseed's cheeks, getting them in so firmly that she almost lost Morgan's fingers.

"I'm going to Evolve." Morgan mewled. "Right now, and then, I'm going to cry."

Brandy was forced to add to the sandwich. Calcine and Lixi dragged her in to get behind Morgan, pressing Brandy up to her body. They bit at Morgan's neck as Lixi got the other side, leaving the back for Brandy to nip. She'd be spitting out feathers later, but the soft wail from Morgan's throat was worth it.

"I've never had someone orgasm just from touching it," Aniseed said, "What would happen if I sat on her?"

Brandy grinned. She would get broken tonight, but at least she wouldn't be the first.

It'd give her a chance to work out Aniseed's deal. She wanted everyone to enjoy tonight to the fullest, and Aniseed was the only one clearly holding something back. If Brandy was going to be put in the center tonight, she might as well awaken the Steel Giantess and go in as hard as possible.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

I hope you all didn't like Morgan, she is going to die.

 

21