170 – A Poor Joyce of Words
855 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hardest part of the night wasn't exhaustion or having her brain turned to mush. Brandy had gotten awfully close to both plenty of times, but the large group helped keep each other in check. If Sparky got too enthusiastic, someone would squish her until she melted into their arms. When Lixi and Calcine got too heated up, Aniseed and Morgan helped lower them into the pool to cool off, turning the penthouse into an impromptu sauna. Hopefully, Aniseed's Recycle worked against dampness, or they'd really messed up her home.

Spitfire was intense when she got her turn, she was absolutely masterful at fucking, and it was clear to Brandy she'd been holding back in the gym trial. When Spitfire actually tried, Brandy could barely last a minute. Only her Partner tugging at the Centiskorch and getting her to slow down kept her from being pounded into a happy pile of mush. Leaning over the pool edge, Spitfire was still taking her turn as Brandy rested her head in her arms, her head swimming from the pleasure of it all. It was almost restful, just getting to soak in the love and the occasional rush of orgasm, drifting on the edge of sleep but kept awake by the want of more. It was like a sleepover that'd gone on way too long, but you didn't want the night to end, so you kept going until you just passed out.

"You've done so well, you know. We're all very impressed." Aniseed said, lounging beside Brandy in the pool. Morgan was in her lap and had fallen asleep. The pure excitement of getting to fuck Aniseed's ass had taken a toll on her. She looked so peacefully happy in her sleep, her feathers a ruffled mess and the dopiest smile. Aniseed was brushing her fingers through the feathers, making Morgan chirrup happily as she unconsciously shuffled up against her fingers. "You've got an unusually vast well of stamina. I think you've inherited something from Calcine without realizing it."

"Not Sparky?" Brandy said with a contented sigh. The feeling of Spitfire's hands pressing into her skin in a slow massage, the gentle thrusts of her cock inside of her. The Centiskorch chef was simmering her, letting her bubble away to enrich the flavors. Blaze was such a lucky woman. "She's the Electric. If I'd get unreal stamina from anyone, it'd be her."

Sparky had found her spot on the sofa between Lixi and Calcine, naked apart from her choker. The pair of Carkol were fussing over her, teasing her with kisses and squeezing presses of their bodies. They were both stroking her cock, but not hard enough to make her cum, just enough to get the Joltik unusually quiet. She looked even more content right now than Brandy.

"Brandy loves heat," Calcine said as she smothered Sparky with her breasts. Lixi leaned in so close, planting a kiss on Calcine's chin, that Calcine had to squirm her jaw around to talk. "Heat makes me softer and more enthusiastic. You think she's inherited my Steam Engine ability."

"That does explain how she's still going," Spitfire grinned, pressing down on Brandy's back as she gave Brandy a firmer thrust that she felt deep to her core. Spitfire's cum was hot, but it didn't hurt. It just stoked the fire licking inside Brandy. Sweat ran down her breasts as the rest of her body splashed in the water, burying her face in her own chest as she let the pleasure wash over her. They'd made a mess of Aniseed's pool, and the warm flow of cum from Spitfire seemed never-ending. Blaze needed to spend more time with her, or Spitfire was just one giant tank of it from tail to tip. Maybe both.

Brandy was trying to pay attention to the talk, but Spitfire unloading into her had her eyes dancing with stars. Spitfire's hands were so warm though, soothing muscle and bubbling her mind back to life.

"That's it, my leggy heat vampire. You enjoy all I have to give." Spitfire teased. Brandy tried to squeeze Spitfire with her thighs, but there was a lot of Spitfire to get her legs around. She settled for a few playful kicks.

"So you all dogpiling me helped keep me awake?"

"If we're hot."

"All super hot," Brandy said happily. "Joltik eyes and Carkol heart, I love that. I'm going to be invincible."

"If it doesn't get cold." Aniseed smiled, leaning down to give the sleeping Morgan a kiss. "There's a trade-off. You'll get tired much quicker if you get cold. Or too wet, a little might boost you, but too much and you'll splutter."

"Just got to keep her snug," Sparky sighed as she hugged Lixi and Calcine, trembling from a held-off orgasm. "This works really well. Can we keep Lixi?"

"You can barely handle Calcine." Lixi laughed, ruffling Sparky's hair. "Come back when you've Evolved."

"Hold you to that. We'll have a whole new Brandy to show off. Even hotter. Though if Morgan gets her way, her butt might not fit through the door."

Spitfire gave Brandy's ass a spank, but the water made it a pretty soft blow. She wiggled back against her fingers, savoring the idea of being better. Warmth and heat gave her stamina now. Did that mean she should wear thicker clothes? No, that'd trap in her own body heat. She needed outside sources to refuel her, so fewer clothes actually helped there. She wasn't about to go naked all the time, but it did mean they could be riskier with Calcine's flames in a battle. The heat still made her sweat, but it'd wear her opponent down while helping her be raring to go.

Brandy would have such fun with candles the next time she met Maple.

"Look at you smiling," Aniseed laughed. "You look so much like Maxi grinning like that."

Aniseed's laugh was delightful, unashamedly confident and earnest. It was infectious and filled Brandy with a fuzzy, happy feeling that matched the one Spitfire gently pounded into her belly. Aniseed looked so different from when they'd met her, smiling and joking. The silver giantess had relaxed thanks to Morgan and Brandy's teamwork and seemed more playful than practical. Brandy couldn't let this mystery go unpicked any longer.

"Has anyone inherited from you Aniseed?" Brandy asked. "Your sisters mention a woman in Kalos. Is that Maxi?"

"Yes, a good friend." Aniseed smiled, tickling Morgan under the chin and making her snuffle in her sleep. "And an excellent kisser. She complains I made her grow out of all her jeans."

"Did you?"

"She looks better with them off, anyway," Aniseed said, patting her hip. "She tries to be mad, but she always gets a footstool to kiss me, eventually."

"Making her climb you sounds fun," Spitfire said as she pressed her body down on Brandy's. Stopping her rutting with her dick firmly planted inside, running her hands down Brandy's body. "Sometimes I like to make ladies do that. Scale up me for a treat."

"She enjoys it, that and being pressed to walls."

"Obviously," Sparky mumbled. "That's top-tier stuff."

Brandy would have to press her to a wall the next time she got too lippy. See how highly she really rated it.

"Why don't you visit her?" Brandy said, "She doesn't want to come here?"

"It's an awkward, long-distance relationship," Aniseed says. "I have my work here in Motostoke. She's an engineer in Lumiose and keeps trying to leave, but she's the only one who knows how half the systems work. She's desperately trying to train up a replacement."

"You're both keys to a city." Brandy smiled. "You built this one, and she's keeping that one alive. I don't know if I could handle having a whole city need me."

"It's rewarding," Aniseed took another kiss on the sleepy Morgan's cheeks. "We're both driven by work, but it'll be a year before Maxi can leave. I've got a calendar. And holiday time booked."

Sounds like Maxi needed a Steam Engine inheritance of her own or something similar because Aniseed clearly had designs.

"You must miss her," Brandy said as Spitfire kissed her back. She wasn't really fucking Brandy anymore, just enjoying her body after her orgasm. It still all made Brandy's toes curl.

"I do," Aniseed sighed. "She's a wonderful, tall redhead who I could talk with endlessly."

"Oh!" Sparky groaned, kicking her legs as the Carkol duo teased her with a double handjob. "That's why your sisters sent Brandy at you. They look out for your type."

Sparky squeaked as Lixi and Calcine gave her a poke, but getting it out in the open wasn't so bad. Aniseed didn't seem to have anyone to talk about it with, and it clearly had her all pent up.

"I just miss her," Aniseed said firmly. "I'm not the sex-driven type."

It was more like she didn't want to be that when her Partner wasn't around. But that was best left unsaid, so Brandy kissed her fingers and then transferred them to Aniseed's lips. With a good stretch, she was still very tall.

"Maybe she'll drag it out of you." Brandy offered a convenient excuse rather than the truth that Aniseed just didn't want to risk losing any affection for her with others. "You're gorgeous. Any woman that can handle you must be a huge deal."

"Maxi Joyce is an extraordinary woman." Aniseed nodded. "That I can guarantee."

"Nice." Brandy Joyce said, settling into her arms. It took a moment to set in through the afterglow of some truly marathon fucking. "Wait, it's that Maxi? That's my aunt! You're like my aunt-in-law!"

"Really?" Aniseed said with a sinister smile, "Does that mean I can make you mop up this mess after?"

Sparky laughed about that so hard she got hiccups.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

This may be my most criminal pun title yet

 

23