177 – Joyce the Facts
600 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Noibat was attractive, but Brandy was ready to admit that she wasn't exactly discerning when it came to Pokémon. They were all hot. It was only a question of how blisteringly hot they were. This one looked like a bundle of fun with her thick thighs and sleek body that looked like it'd be easy to squeeze up again. She came with a matching manic energy, fully confident she could beat Brandy even when hung upside down in webs and surrounded.

The Noibat looked Brandy up and down and knocked a high-pitched sound in the back of her throat that made Brandy's ears twitch and her brain tingle.

That was Supersonic. Brandy needed to stop that quickly before the Noibat scrambled all their thoughts.

"Morgan, thicken the air around her."

Morgan fanned her wings, and the Noibat did a fake choke and then blew a kiss at Brandy.

"Smart." the Noibat said, her golden eyes twinkling with amusement as she acted casual. "Tall too, love the red hair. Damn. You got a nice figure too, sporty and fuckable. So much good stuff going on. You're going to have so much fun with us."

The praise was appreciated, but it could have been more helpful in finding Saffira. It made sense that a bat-winged Pokémon didn't find being upside down disorientating, but the Noibat acted like she was in charge. That'd be the Dragon Type in her, so prideful they'd make Mahi or Mercury look modest. Worse, they could usually back it up. New Trainers who wanted to be Dragon Aces often found themselves trophies to the brash Pokémon, and it'd be a long time before they got to take charge. If they ever did.

Brandy's training style would have been perfect for that, taking charge while giving them all they wanted? It was so much fun.

"I'm missing my Trainer," Tansy pleaded, squatting to look the Noibat in the eyes. "Tell me where she is. Please?"

"She's fine. We take good care of guests." the Noibat grinned. "Was a good thing you ran off chasing that Pokémon for her. We barely beat her Boldore. If they'd had backup, we might have lost."

Morgan caught Brandy's enhanced eyes in the dim light, just the slightest shake of her head as she faked adjusting her hat. So, that was a lie? Why didn't Morgan just call her out then? Brandy wasn't sure what Morgan was scheming, but if she had a plan, Brandy was going to back the bird up.

"I don't think you beat Saffira," Brandy said, stroking her fingers over the Noibat's fluffy bunny-like ears. The fur was just as soft as she'd hoped, and she could feel the Noibat shiver slightly under her touch. Oh, she was going to have fun playing with these. "Tansy seems like a badass, and I bet her Boldore is too. You're just delaying us."

Brandy rubbed the ears between her forefinger and thumb as the Noibat tried to reply. The thicker air around the Noibat made her breaths heavier, a bit of ear attention was all it took to get her tiny chest working overtime in Sparky's webs.

"Maybe." the Noibat said, trying to play it off cool. Though all her lip-licking spoiled the nonchalant image. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Oh, do you now know who this is?" Morgan said, stepping in before Brandy could speak. "This is Brandy Joyce. She's broken two gyms and a hundred girls' hearts. She taught Wooloo how to fuck."

"Wooloo are lovey fuzzballs." the Noibat snorted. "That isn't an achievement."

"They can all make love," Sparky grinned, the Bug happily acting as the barbecue maid to what Morgan was cooking. "But Brandy taught them how to fuck. Turrfield Grass gym is still closed. She had to go through about a hundred of them to clear that gym, and she wasn't supposed to fuck a single one. But our trainer is a monster."

"She is?" Tansy said, her tail wagging behind her as she looked Brandy over. The Rockruff was about to be hopelessly honest and spoil this fake image they were building. Brandy had no choice but to jump in.

"I'm just a Joyce," Brandy said cocking her hip and swishing her skirt. Tansy actually barked at it. "I love Pokémon. They haven't all been soft. Appletun, Centiskorch, Rapidash, Magnezone."

She'd meant to brag, but she had done all this so far. She'd just never really laid it all out like this. It was a lot of punching above her weight for a new Trainer.

"She took two of those at once," Calcine said, "And she's got a rivalry with the Rapidash. You know their reputation?"

"Yeah," the Noibat swallowed thickly, "Sure, but I can take her."

"Of course you can," Morgan said, pinching the Noibat's cheek. "And all your sisters. Do you have a Noivern big sis too? She's going to want a piece of them. Joyce's have a hunger."

"No," the Noibat licked her lips. "We got a uh... we got someone special. But no Noivern yet. No one's proved their best."

"Well, you're going to prove it today," Calcine said. "Whoever survives is going to evolve. I evolved when Brandy took two Carkol at once. It was the only way I could keep up. A Rolycoly wouldn't satisfy her anymore."

Now that was untrue, she loved Calcine no matter what. She knew they were making Brandy sound like an insane womanizer to rattle the Noibat, but she wasn't that bad! Fenny was, but Brandy was calmer than that. Well, okay, no, she wasn't, but she was less horny!

Was she less horny? Oh no, she was totally becoming her mother.

"Arceus! She's got a really intense stare," the Noibat gasped. "I mean I can totally take her, I'd pound her into the dust."

"You sure?" Tansy says, "It sounds like she'd eat you alive and spit out the bones. Which I'm down for! Saffira is kind of like that too, but that's because she loves her partners to be well fucked and happy."

"No," Sparky patted Tansy's arm. "Brandy doesn't spit. She swallows every drop. I have a bag full of water just to revive us after she's sucked us dry."

The Noibat's ears were twitching madly between Brandy's fingers. Her pride would get wounded if a Trainer crushed her into the ground, but admitting that was as bad as it happening. Brandy moved her hands up to run along the Noibat's sides and get a squeeze of those thick thighs. "Well, if she's not going to talk now, I guess I can fuck her until she's begging me to be a good girl."

"Are you sure?" Tansy said, quietly horrified, "I thought you'd help me. I didn't know you were this bad!"

Poor Tansy was buying it all. It helped to sell the story, but Brandy did feel a little guilty for misleading her. Still, they'd set up the stick now they just had to offer the Noibat a carrot.

"I did promise Tansy to find Saffira. I'd love to knock a new tunnel into this mine, but I should keep my promises. Why don't you bring me along? That way, I can drop Tansy off and get to you and your sisters?"

Relief flooded the Noibat's face. Brandy could see the thought slam home that her sisters might wear Brandy down before she got her turn. Then, oddly, her face scrunched up again.

"I can't," the Noibat said. "You'll just have to wait."

Strange, that seemed like it'd worked. Why wouldn't the Noibat want to do that?

Morgan looked thoughtful, stroking her chin with a wing as she looked at the Noibat. "Tansy, how strong is Saffira's Boldor?"

"Nova? Nova's a badass. You'll love her. I pin them down, and Nova lights them up." Tansy blushed. "I love Saffira. She's the best, but Nova is so crazy in love she can't think straight. Took her forever to admit it. It's so cute."

"So she might beat a bunch of Noibat's," Morgan said, "And those pulses are still going?"

"Yeah," Calcine nodded, "Haven't stopped."

"Interesting," Morgan said. "I wonder..."

"You going to tell us the answer?" Sparky teased, "You're being awfully smug."

"I'll give a point to whoever works it out."

"I know!" The Noibat said, "Do I get a point?"

"No."

"Ah, well then, I'm not telling you."

Brandy knew she wouldn't have said anyway. It was just more time-wasting. So, what was the answer Morgan had? The pulses had been constant for a while and came from all the Noibats. It wasn't for finding Saffira if they'd already found her; if they had, wild Pokémon couldn't resist jumping on a Trainer. So why were they still doing it?

Well, there was one reason they could be acting oddly. Brandy got her Pokédex and pointed it at the Noibat to confirm it.

"Elizabeth" the Noibat
Height: 5’ 2” 
Type: Dragon/Flying
Victories: 28
Moves Discovered:
Air Cutter
Double Team
Roost
Supersonic

Noibat ears are soft, just so soft. Touch them if you get the chance. So soft. The best.

Sparky got under Brandy's arm to look at the screen as Calcine looked over her shoulder.

"Roost is how she hid in the ceiling," Calcine said. "Pretty uncommon Move, better than I'd have thought it would be. What's all this tell you we didn't already know?"

"She has Victories in her stats," Brandy said, "Not Failed Captures, and she's got a name she never told us. Elizabeth the Noibat is not a Wild Pokémon. She's got a Trainer."

"I'd bet they've all got the same Trainer," Morgan grinned, "Point to Brandy."

"This is a Trainer fight?" Tansy growled. "You didn't even tell us! That's so sneaky!"

"Hah!" Elizabeth cackled, "And you're both going to lose. I'm going to have thirty victories today and the best victory party after."

Brandy gripped Elizabeth's ears firmly and dragged her up for a kiss. She went in hard, tongue rushing into Elizabeth's mouth to absolutely dominate her tongue. Kissing upside down was a little awkward, but the squishy wet muscle and the warmth of a woman's lips against her own still got Brandy's blood racing. Elizabeth looked stunned when Brandy finally broke away, tongue still lashing at the air in shock.

"If this is a battle, I can really fuck her." Brandy borrowed Morgan's smug smile to sell it. "I don't have to hold back."

"Wait!" Elizabeth said, "Okay, so I'm not going to help you or tell you anything because I'm the best girl. But if you really want to see Saffira, I can lead you into the trap? If you're such hot shit, you can take all my sisters, right?"

Elizabeth clearly didn't want her victory to be marred with being found fucked senseless. Marching into a trap was a bad idea, but could they turn it around if they knew it was coming?

Sparky and Morgan looked excited at the idea. Calcine quietly resigned to it, and Tansy was relieved to know she'd see Saffira soon.

They could do this. Brandy had schemed her way out of worse. A Trainer who had to resort to tricks had picked the wrong team to mess with.

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

So things have stabilized a bit my end. I got a lot of work to do still, but also I feel confident enough I can go back to three chapters a week.

Should be Tue/Thu/Sat for releases!

 

19