179 – No Sense of Danger
565 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problem with being buried neck-deep in a cart full of horny bat girls is...

Actually, Brandy was struggling to find any problem with her situation. Their bites were certainly nippy, but every prickle of teeth just sent a shock through Brandy's nerves to bounce off all the others already racing around her system. Every nip and tug on her curves from the enthusiastic fuzzy ladies seemed to eventually end up echoing in Brandy's head, reverberating around and around with all the other little jolts of pleasure to make a dizzying whirlpool. It was quickly making it hard to think of anything except the next gasp of air and how to stuff one of them between her legs.

Even better? Fuzzy bunny-like bat ears for her to play with while they tore at her clothes and kissed her skin. It'd take a willpower of pure steel to resist such fuzzy delights, and Brandy wasn't that woman. She was actually the worst person in the world to resist fuzzy bunny ears, and she was petting those ears like she'd get a badge if she fondled every single one. 

Their Trainer stood out of the mass, smiling down at Brandy with her sharp fangs that bit into plump lips with a nice cherry red lipstick. The red tint on her glasses wasn't enough to hide her eyes from Brandy's enhanced vision, and she could see that she wasn't looking at Brandy. She wasn't looking at anything; her eyes were closed, and she bobbed her head back and forth to look Brandy up and down. It was odd behavior. Maybe all the Noibat inheritance made her hearing much sharper? Brandy could see in the dark, but that didn't mean everyone could.

"Having fun?" she said, patting Brandy's hair. "The name's Victoria. I didn't expect two guests today, but I've got Noi's enough for everyone. Gals, Air Cutter her clothes off for me." 

Just because Brandy had fallen into her own personal heaven didn't mean the fight was over. She felt the Noibats around her chirping in high-pitched whines that cut small tears into her shirt. She was saved from being completely stripped bare by a stream of colorful lasers that flashed down the train cart and scythed along the walls of the mineshaft, raining glitter down among the Noibats, making them give out cute little hiccuping sneezes. Two popped like soap bubbles, lessening the fuzzy pressure all around Brandy. 

Double Team. Some kind of duplication Move? It seems Victoria wasn't dating a small horde of Noibat. However, there was definitely more than one, because they'd left one behind when they jumped onto this runaway mine cart. Finding the real ones would be a massive start to turning this around.

"Calcine, Sparky?"

"Pfffff." Sparky sat up and spat purple hair out of her mouth. "Loving the fuzzy thighs, but they molt, ugh."

"I was just getting up," Calcine said, standing with a sneezing Noibat hanging off her. She gave her a squeeze, and the Noibat squeaked happily, draping herself over Calcine's body and squeezing at her muscles. "They like strength. Probably why they tried to steal away Tansy's Trainer. Saffira probably inherited."

"Lucky bitch," Sparky said, rising up with finger sparking. "Don't worry Brandy, I got this one. Just one shock and-"

Sparky froze, her sparkling fingers inches from Victoria's arm. She looked like she'd swallowed her own tongue. Brandy looked to see if a Noibat had hit her, but they were mainly still simpering over her and Calcine's muscles. 

"Sparky?"

"Brandy, we got a problem," Sparky swallowed. "I can't zap her."

Victoria laughed, her long black hair bouncing against her pale skin. The Noibat clinging to her fell off, revealing her outfit, which was really something. A crisp white shirt with ruffles all along the collar and down the seams, a blue cravat hanging loose from her collar. That was cute, but she really made it pop with a laced-up black belt corset that all their eyes immediately went to. Her chest wasn't massive, and her waist wasn't wide, but she was making do with a slim body, and Victoria was absolutely killing it. A long black skirt with golden edging helped pull off the look of a classy but somewhat antiquated woman. When you added the fangs on top, you got a total vampire babe, which certainly fit with the bat theme. 

"I'm a good Trainer," Victoria said, "And this is a fight, don't hold back."

"I can't though," Sparky groaned and then jumped when Calcine raised an eye to grab her, "No, you can't either!"

"Why not?" Calcine growled, "We can pin her down and win this easy."

"No way, no way. She's- um-" Sparky fidgeted her hands, then clambered up Calcine's side to whisper in her ear. Calcine's red eyes went wide in shock. 

"Oh, yeah, no, we can't touch her," Calcine said. "Sorry, Brandy."

"Because she's a Vampire?" Brandy said, "I think you're allowed to do anything you like to Vampires. They're crazy horny."

Victoria chuckled and grabbed a Noibat ear between finger and thumb. The bat girl arched her back so stiffly in excitement she formed a bow shape. "Supersonic the glitter fingers until she stops. Calcine, Sparky. I give you permission to fight me."

"Oh, okay," Sparky said, raising a hand. "Um, yeah, so. I'm going to."

"Sparky Electroweb her."

Sparky waved her hand, firing a web that went nowhere near Victoria. She'd missed from a few inches away. Brandy had seen her sharpshoot coins out of the air. She wasn't going to believe that. 

"Are you all confused? Is she tricking you?"

"We just can't fight her," Sparky said, "It'd be bad luck! She's um- she's, fuck I can't just say it!. Come here so I can whisper it."

Brandy leaned in, and Sparky pressed their foreheads together and looked guilty as sin as she whispered. "She's blind."

"Oh!" Brandy gulped. That explained the glasses and closed eyes. "Yeah, that would be kind of mean."

"I can hear you," Victoria said. "My hearing is excellent. I can fight you as well; don't underestimate me."

"Ah shit, I'm not saying you can't fight," Sparky blushed. "But I can't fight you! It'd be so embarrassing. I'd never hear the end of it. You'd get a reputation."

That was the perfect moment for Morgan to drop out of the air into the minecart, feathers fluttering around her as she reformed from her black feathery shadows and wrapped Victoria up in a big winged hug, claws digging into her side. Victoria moaned in a high-pitched squeal that still somehow sounded fucking classy as hell. Were there classy orgasms? Victoria sounded like she was on the cusp of several if there was. 

"Morgan, you can't fight her. She's blind!" Sparky squeaked. "What the fuck!"

Morgan dug her claws in even deeper, licking along Victoria's neck. Victoria dropped her head into the crook of Morgan's shoulder, mushing her cheeks into the feathers there as she made more delicious mewling sounds. Her legs kicked under her skirt as she rubbed her legs together. Two of the Noibats tried to get at Morgan, but she had Victoria as a shield, and they weren't about to just Air Cutter their own Trainer. 

"Blind girls deserve to cum too," Morgan said haughtily. "Don't be such saps."

The logic was inarguable there. Even if it did feel a little weird. 

Tansy's howling sang from the lead cart, the deafening sound making Morgan pull her hat down over her ears. Victoria seemed even less happy, shaking her head as she gathered her senses. 

"Air cutter the Rockruff!" Victoria said, "Goodness, it's been lovely, you girls, but I can't fight on two fronts. Noi, let's have a Supersonic."

Sparky reached out to shock her finally, but she didn't reach before the Noibat piled around the cart, opened their mouth, and belted out a ringing noise that completely shattered all thought. It wasn't an audible sound. You felt it rattling around in your head instead. Shaking all your thoughts up and making your body quiver like a leaf, Brandy tried to grab something, ended up with a handful of boob, and then stumbled into a kiss. She couldn't tell with whom, just that it was warm and sweet, their body hot to her touch. 

Calcine it had to be, or was it a charged-up Sparky? Brandy tried to look, but the noise was so loud it made her vision wobble, and she couldn't see anything but colored smears. 

Wait. 

Shit. 

Victoria had a move that took advantage of her being used to being unable to see! Worse, the Supersonic wail seemed to just eat up any words they spoke, and they came out muffled like they were deep underwater. All Brandy had to reliably communicate by was touch. That wasn't going to be much use. 

But it was all she had, so Brandy got to groping. She had a battle to win, and if she had to communicate through butt pats and kisses, she damn well would. 

 

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Morgan I don't know if this is progressive or not. 

 

16