184 – The Woman Who Broke the Bats (18+)
699 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victoria's reluctance to admit defeat raised a question no one had ever adequately answered.

How did you decide a winner when two Trainers fought? With Shay, they'd agreed on the rules beforehand, but Victoria was a sudden, surprising battle out of nowhere, and she wasn't going to make it easy and just concede.

So, how did you end the battle? Pure stubbornness wasn't something anyone wanted to reward after all. It'd be no fun if all the most powerful Trainers only got there because they refused to admit defeat.

There'd been many attempts to make a point system or some kind of tap-out mechanic, but they were all kind of lame and pushed people to do things that just didn't suit the mood. Breaking sex down into numbers was just a powerfully unsexy thing to do. In Tournaments, you usually had judges, and they'd call the fight when they felt one side had proven themselves superior. Part of the fun was that it was never clear what that would be until you saw it. Leaving a lady a fucked stupid mess was usually a winner, but there'd be winners who'd gone far more creative routes. Tamarind had famously won a Tournament by proposing to her long-term rival, which was a one-time move. Hopefully.

If you could touch your opponent's heart or the hearts of the audience, then you were close to winning. It's not a clear thing you could measure, but you usually know when you've done it.

Brandy put her hands around Victoria's waist. She was slim, not as tall as Brandy, but still tall enough she'd look down at most women. Or bat sense? It was clear Victoria had a trick to seeing with her Noibats and the sounds they made. The laces of her corset belt were an excellent place to start, Brandy picking at them as Victoria leaned back against her shoulder.

"Red," Victoria said confidently. "Your hair's red."

"I told you my Poké-mom was Fire Type. That's an easy guess."

"I think I deserve a little credit! I'm at a big disadvantage here." Victoria said with a fang-toothed smile. She wormed her hips to make it trickier for Brandy to take her belt off. Brandy squeezed her to get her to still, getting a rather satisfying gasp out of her, then got back too it. "You're so warm. It can't be all from your Parent. Your Carkol must have shared a little. Are your eyes also Red?"

"They're a gorgeous Red, and they sparkle some," Morgan said. She was sitting cross-legged opposite them, just watching with an amused smile. "She got that from our little bug. They're made of tiny hexagons if you look really closely."

"Sounds pretty," Victoria sighed as Brandy slipped her corset belt off. It was the lynchpin of her outfit. Brandy could rake her fingers along the shirt buttons to pop those open and peel it off Victoria while her thigh rubbed away her dress. The lacy black underwear it left her in made Brandy blush because it contrasted beautifully with her pale white skin. Victoria wasn't curvy, but she was still a knockout, and Brandy was happy to use her remarkable eyes to take in the view.

"Leave her glasses on," Morgan said. "I like them. The red lenses make you kind of match."

"My girls love the glasses. They found them in a shop and really fuss over me if I don't wear them." Victoria said proudly, "Take them off if they get in the way of kissing. You don't have to scratch your nose just to make your Murkrow happy."

"This Murkrow's got some lovely claws," Morgan smirked. "I'll give you some scratches once Brandy's done with you to even it out."

Brandy took the hint and turned Victoria's head so they could go in for a kiss. Now that she was worried about those glasses, she tried to scoop in low, and it wasn't the most comfortable of kisses. But Victoria showed she had no problem adjusting for her, hooking an arm over Brandy's shoulder and pushing her body up to make the angle easier.

The knots they'd tied themselves in were rediculous, but the kiss was still a lot better than it had any right to be, Victoria's soft lips caressing Brandy's own, her tongue poking in, trying to make a home. Her sharp fangs weren't biting, just pricking Brandy's lip and reminding her they were there. Brandy put some passion into it, pressing in as her tongue tussled away with the invader, giving them a little battle to claim any space. Eventually, Victoria relaxed into it and just let Brandy kiss her as thoroughly as she wanted to.

When Brandy pulled back, Victoria's face was a lovely pink. Brandy reached up and cupped her cheek, getting a giggle as her hand brushed her ear. They had a slight point to them like they were growing out. Would she eventually get bunny-like bat ears if she stuck with all the Noibat? A bunny-earned lover, now that'd be the dream.

"Sensitive ears?"

"I've got a small swarm of Noibat girlfriends. Ears are a big deal." Victoria tried to clear her throat to dispel the blush, but that's not how it worked. Brandy could see it right there. She got her thumb and finger around the flap of Victoria's ear and gently kneaded her fingers together.

Victoria squealed as her head rolled back, resting against Brandy's shoulder again. "Oh, you really want this win, don't you?"

"Makes two of us," Brandy slid her other hand down Victoria's stomach and dug her fingers into the seam of Victoria's panties, slipping in to tease the flesh below. "This spot also sensitive?"

"I was promised tongue," Victoria whined. "Where's the tongue?"

Brandy licked Victoria's nose, which made her snort a laugh. "Hey! No taking advantage of a blind girl!"

"Yeah Brandy," Morgan taking the side that caused the most chaos, of course. "Describe what you're doing to her. She's got those good ears."

"I'm going to curl two fingers into you and just see where exploring takes me," Brandy whispered as she did just that. "And you are using your Noibats sounds to see somehow. You knew I was tall. You could tell my hair was spiky. You just didn't know the color. Echolocation."

"It's more beautiful than that," Victoria said, a little breathless. Brandy could feel her clench around her fingers and gently rock her hips to meet them. She seemed plenty satisfied going without tongue for now. "It's one of their Abilities. They sing out to the world, and everything responds with their own note. People without Noibat ears can't hear any of it, but it is a stunning medley. Sometimes, we all hug in a big pile while they sing out and listen to the Mine song."

"That sounds a little like my old flock calls," Morgan said, leaning forward to plant a kiss on the base of Victoria's ear. That got a shudder and a moan, and Brandy used that vibration around her fingers to press just a tiny bit firmer and rub. Victoria shuddered all the harder for the effort. "I never really learned any good songs, but Harper would have us sing to keep us all coordinated if we were doing really wide sweeps. You could always tell who it was by the tune they picked."

"It's like the rustle of silk when rain splashes off it. You sound very sleek." Victoria said, and Morgan seemed to approve of that, crooning into Victoria's ear as she kissed away at it. It freed Brandy up to concentrate better on the fingering, curling her fingers around Victoria's pussy to explore the wet folds and figure out just where all her good spots were. It was a tricky job, especially as Victoria got louder with her moans and shakier with each touch.

"So warm," Victoria mumbled. "You got soothing fingertips, Brandy."

"I'm not trying to soothe," Brandy said, lowering her voice slightly to make it growl.

"But you are," Victoria moaned. "I'm going to have the most relaxing orgasm if you keep this up."

Brandy would take that. Loosening Victoria up some would make it easier. Victoria had dropped a lot of her guard pretty early, but if Brandy wanted a proper confession that the fight was over, she would still have to earn it. The noise of all the fucking around them made the relaxing mood a little hard to keep up when things got quiet. Saffira and the others were having some very energetic fun with the Noibats and each other.

As fun as it'd be trying to work out what the heck was going on out there, Brandy tried to speak over it all with more questions so they could focus on each other and this moment.

"How'd you end up with a Noibat swarm anyway? That many partners should be impossible to manage."

"They are impossible," Victoria nodded, "But they dote on me terribly, which makes it easier. I got lost in here when I was younger. I was headstrong as a child, if you can believe it?"

"You?" Brandy gasped. "Surely not. You seem so modest and polite."

"Cheek," Victoria sighed softly. The ear kisses, and Brandy's fingers had melted her muscles. If Brandy didn't hold her up, she'd flow right out onto the ground and make a pretty puddle. "Noibat lives in darkness most of the time. A human girl who wasn't even a little afraid of the dark fascinated them. They could barely leave me alone when I told them I always lived in darkness. They kept checking up on me, flying miles just to make sure I was okay. Total sweethearts."

"I always live in darkness. That sounds so edgy," Morgan chuckled. "If I said that, I'd get made fun of."

"No ruining my love story," Victoria chided. "Or I'll tell them you were mean to me, and they'll pluck all your feathers out."

"I could take them," Morgan said, her teeth glowing with a little black energy. "I'd just go for the ears."

A dark-infused sneak attack was enough to send that jolt of pleasure through Victoria that broke her, her body twitching and shaking as her mouth went slack and a little bit of drool spilled out. "Ah, ah, hahh. Oooh, yes. Oh, fuck."

Brandy dragged her fingers out and lifted them up. She wasn't sure what to wipe them off on, but Morgan solved that by grabbing Brandy's hand and licking it clean, Victoria squirming between them as she had to listen to the cleanup.

"Look at her," Morgan teased. "She loves the sound so much, how's she going to handle your noisy pussy eating?"

"I'm not that bad," Brandy huffed. Pulling her fingers out of Morgan's mouth so she could flick her face. "You've heard me do it once."

"It was like she was trying to core a melon with her tongue," Morgan said, "If you like sex sounds, prepare for some you've never heard before."

"I'm looking forward to it," Victoria sighed. "Now, get my panties off. I can't take this tease anymore. I want you between my legs."

"That sounds like she's accepted her loss to me," Morgan pinched Victoria's cheeks. "Knew we'd win you around."

"I'll admit you didn't lose," Victoria said, leaning back to look at Morgan. "Brandy lives up to your words. Maybe I'll say you won."

Brandy cricked her neck. Right then. It was going to be like that.

What followed was some feral lovemaking that brought a grin to the Dark Type Bird's lips. Victoria admitted Brandy won halfway through the onslaught. Brandy disagreed and kept going until Victoria couldn't speak in complete sentences.

It was one thing to admit defeat, but knowing it in your bones. That took some extra work.

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

I put the Maid Outfits in the Glossary! Maybe the rest of the fanart will end up there when I remember. 

 

18