185 – It’s a Kind of Magic (18+)
646 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can you sprain a tongue?" Brandy mumbled as she massaged her jaw between her fingers. "I feel like I've licked Sparky's fur until I went numb."

Morgan looked at Brandy incredulously. She had Victoria cradled in a wing and had been enjoying a rather lazy handjob until Brandy piped up. Her eyes flicked between the blissed-out-looking Victoria and her own dick that Victoria's fingers were stretched around. "I'm not above Foul Play dumping all her tiredness into you."

Brandy poked her tongue out at Morgan. She didn't want to behave. She'd had Victoria writhing under her, cumming her brains out over and over. It'd warmed her cheeks and made her heart race, and now all that horniness had to go somewhere. She could find one of the others, but that'd involve getting up, and Morgan was right here.

"Look," Brandy said, her words thick as she kept her tongue poked out. "Victoria's pussy broke this thing. You can't put your dick in there, and I like it too much to see it be sacrificed."

"Victoria, my Trainer's being a cocky little brat. Tell her off." Morgan huffed. "And don't stop."

"For a soft lady like you? I can stroke all night." Victoria said, "Brandy, stop sabotaging your partner."

Brandy grinned and leaned into Morgan's free wing, pulling it around herself for a hug. She let her hands rest on Morgan's thigh as her eyes locked on her partner's dick. She slid her hand up Morgan's thigh, fingers pressing into the soft fuzz below Morgan's feathers as it went to stroke. It made Morgan's leg jiggle and a slight breeze whip up to fan the Murkrow. Brandy's fingers scaled the gap between leg and crotch, and then tip-tap walked up to tease at Victora's fingers, putting her rhythm off.

"She loves games." Brandy said, "Playing them, winning them, she wants a little teasing."

"Oh?" Victoria asked, stirring in Morgan's wing. "I've never felt a Murkrow before. They like to play, do they?"

Brandy's fingers walked along the back of Victoria's hand as she stroked along Morgan's cock. She was incredibly good at it, just the right amount of deft rubbing and gentle squeezes to have Morgan too relaxed to get her claws into Brandy. The Murkrow was utterly at their mercy.

"Ladies, please. I can handle both of you. Contain your horny a little." Morgan laughed, though there was an edge to that laugh. A little heat that Brandy couldn't resist trying to draw out.

So she sniffed and pretended to ignore Morgan, looking over to Victoria. "Room for two on this dick?" Brandy asked. "I want to see how a woman entertains a whole swarm of Noibats."

"Regular feeding," Victoria grinned, fangs flashing in the low light. "We're always on the hunt for someone tasty. Not often our food puts up a fight. Most of it is eager to be eaten."

"Couldn't swallow this meal?" Brandy asked as she laced her fingers around Victorias and let her set the stroking space. Morgan coughed at the extra fingers being added, trying to hide her face under the rim of her hat.

"Brandy!" Victoria said in mock scandal, "You want me to try to swallow every bit of it? I will."

"Fucking hell," Morgan huffed, her hot breath blowing over Brandy's chest. "Both of you, stop it, or you're going to get it."

Brandy couldn't stop. This was too much fun. No wonder Sparky played up all the time; the building frustration from Morgan was actually really sexy. The tense heat in her voice, her sharpening eyes. It was a button that Brandy couldn't resist pushing harder.

"Hear that, Victoria? ," Brandy lowered her voice as Morgan's dick jumped under their grasp, whispering over Morgan's chest at the woman in her other wing. "We should behave. What do good girls do?"

"They go down, Brandy," Victoria nodded imperiously, "It looks like a lot of work. It'll be better if we share."

"Ladies..." Morgan said her tone warning. "I can bend you both like twigs, and I will."

"Go down?" Brandy asked, ignoring Morgan again, a coy little grin curling up on the edge of her lips. Her heart was fluttering a little with anxious energy that she was pushing this too far. Still, she trusted Morgan to be clear if she actually wasn't enjoying this.

"It's not that hard. You just get close, and you kiss and lick. Then, when the dick's good and wet, you take it into your mouth." Victoria explained, and she pulled their hands off Morgan's dick, leaving it bouncing stiffly between them. Still holding Brandy's hands, Victoria steered them down Morgan's side. They both just sort of flopped into a heap onto Morgan's lap as their legs slid out from beneath them.

Morgan snorted, but she didn't say anything. She was too busy trying to calm herself down and failing.

"Could I get a dick description?" Victoria said, "It's a nice shape. I can hear that, but I want all the details of it."

"What do you want to know?" Brandy asked.

"It's nice and thick, but I want to know the texture. The tan. Is it a dick you want to savor or one you're going to gulp down?"

"Uhh, I mean, I'd lick it." Brandy grinned. "And have."

"Brandy, I know you can compliment my dick better than that," Morgan growled, her claws raking along Brandy's back. Fiery lines of pleasure as her Dark energy turned the scratches into pleasurable, spine-tingling jolts. "Do it properly."

"Yes, ma'am," Brandy swallowed as that firm voice tingled her spine. The time for Brat Brandy was over. Good Girl Brandy had a task to complete. "It's stiff, and I've got a Rock partner, so I know what that means."

Brandy edged forward, giving the side of the cock a lick. "It's like butter in your mouth how soft it is. Your lips can just glide right across it. Your tongue slides over it like it's already soaked. Even though it's thick, you feel like it could glide through you if Morgan wanted."

Brandy pressed her cheek against Morgan's cock, her head turning and letting her nose drag down it as she took in a breath. The scent of Morgan was thick and laid heavy on her thoughts. The light scratch of her fingernails on Brandy's back adds to the feeling ."Words don't do it justice. Morgan, Foul Play her. Let her feel it."

Foul Play wasn't something Brandy had used enough, but it was a really good Move. It let Morgan swap any touches people were feeling between them. She could fuck you and eat you out at the same time by slipping the sensation of a tongue in your mouth down lower. The need for contact made it challenging to use in a fight, but she had some ideas to go over later.

For now? She nuzzled at Morgan's cock like it was an old lover, enjoying the gasps from Victoria as she felt a hard warmth slide about her cheeks.

"And the taste." Victoria hummed. "Is that good? Do you lick her dick a lot, Brandy?"

"Not enough," Brandy murmured, her tongue slipping out and dragging slowly along the side of the dick. "I thought you were going to help? Get a taste yourself."

Brandy didn't need to convince her any further. Victoria moved into the same space, bumping Brandy as they both nuzzled at Morgan's shaft. The little jolts made them giggle as they used their tongues to lap at the sides of Morgan's shaft, occasionally trembling as their tongues flicked and met each other.

Morgan's hand pressed gently into their hair, urging them closer together. "Get my dick wet, ladies. The best job gets it first." She rumbled.

They both nodded, their cheeks brushing against her cock as they did just that. They kissed and licked, enjoying the taste and texture of a really good dick sliding over their tongues as they swapped and stole licks off each other. Their cheeks brushed as they got closer and closer to the tip of the cock, until finally, their lips met, and they kissed around the head, Victoria's fangs taking a peck at Brandy's bottom lip as they suckled away, Morgan's fingernails scraping their heads as she tensed up.

"Brandy! Right hand up quick!" came a panicked cry. "Life or death!"

Brandy didn't look away from her kiss, raising her right hand as she tackled Morgan's crown. Someone slapped her hand so hard her palm briefly stung, making her gasp into the tantalizing kiss they had going on.

"High five for my savior!" Saffira laughed. Brandy didn't look up at her. She was busy demolishing this dick. She wiggled her fingers at Saffira instead as a response. "You're busy. I get it, fuck she was a tough fight, but you seem to have worked it out. Also! I brought someone."

"Oh?" Morgan groaned, focusing entirely on the show in her lap. "Who?"

"The cutest little thing you'll ever see." Saffira giggled, and Brandy could hear something getting plopped onto Morgan's back.

"I knew someone was hogging all the humans," Sparky cackled, "Hello, there, little bird, did you miss me?"

"Hey, Sparky," Morgan grunted, her body jolting as Sparky's fur ran along her spine. A few electricity crackles popped in the air, and Morgan's chest heaved above as she shivered from the jolt. "Good to see you. Can't talk, busy."

"No shit, you got two pretty girls going Hungry Hippopotas on your dick," Sparky snorted, "You can listen then! Saffira thinks I'm cute. Aren't I cute, Saffira?"

"Adorable," Saffira confirmed. "Well, most of you is. You can be a bit overwhelming."

"Can you guess the bit she finds most overwhelming?" Sparky cackled. "I'll give you a clue. It's my dick."

"Truly a mystery for the ages," Morgan gasped, her hand on Brandy's head pushing her further down. Neither of them was swallowing Morgan, but they were pressing in so firmly that their mouths combined worked perfectly as a hole. "Want to see a magic trick?"

"Oh hell yeah," Saffira said. "I'm buzzing right now, thanks to this little firecracker."

Saffira slapped Sparky's ass, the clap of it making her yelp out an absolutely obscene squeal of pleasure. "M-magic good."

"Perfect, watch as I make this dick disappear."

Morgan's wing pulled Brandy away, leaving her panting in the air as Victoria parted her lips, and Morgan's dick slipped perfectly between her fangs. Brandy watched the Trainer take inch after inch with a few heavy gulps until she was laying a kiss on the soft fuzz around the base of Morgan's cock. Morgan's hips twitched as her cock pulsed inside Victoria's throat, and she let out a long sigh. "Magic."

Brandy snorted and headbutted Morgan's side gently until Morgan pulled her back up to a sit, mopping back her hair and settling her gaze on Sparky.

"I think these two need time alone. What have you been up to? Besides fucking each other senseless?"

"Senseless?" Saffira said, "I'm not even dizzy. We've been having fun with the Noibats. Nova was also still all raw after her Explosion, so I helped her relax some. I'm uh ..."

Saffira's bouncy confidence faltered as she looked down at Brandy. "Does your Carkol really have a Fire Badge? I feel this is a joke I'm not in on."

"It's real," Brandy smiled, holding her hand up. Saffira pulled her up. "Why didn't you ask her about it?"

"Because uh, I mean uh..." Saffira smiled and ducked her head. "I'm not a shy girl. But she's kind of intimidating. She's so fucking ..."

"Confident?" Brandy said. It was amazing how Saffira had seemingly forgotten Victoria when faced with a hot Rock Type. The downside of being an Ace. Or was it an upside?

Maybe it was neither. It could be a Calcine thing.

"Yeah! It's ridiculously hot. Scorching. Scalding. All the fire words. She acts like she's in charge."

"She is," Sparky cackled. "She so is."

"Sparky's not wrong." Brandy smiled, "Want me to introduce you?"

"I mean, if you don't mind." Saffira said, "I'd owe you big."

Brandy looked at Saffira's gorgeous body, which made the word 'chiseled' insufficient, her gorgeous dark skin and tussled black hair. How could you say no to all that?

"You already owe me, remember?" Brandy said, "We never really finished what we started in the mine cart. But come on, everyone needs to learn how cool Calcine is, right Sparky?"

"No? She's hot. That's literally her thing. Has Morgan's dick left you confused? I don't remember her having that sort of Move."

"It's scrambling Victoria's brains right now," Saffira said, taking an approving whistle. "Maybe she does."

Brandy shook her head and gave them a tug to make them follow. If they let Morgan have an audience, she'd really milk it, and Victoria was sore enough as it was.

Besides, no one had fucked Brandy properly yet, and she was starting to feel odd. A little core of heat was wrapped around her heart, squeezing tighter and tighter as she got worked up. Her heartbeat was getting loud enough to hear. The rhythmic heavy thump of some great machine firing up.

It had to be her Steam Engine inheritance. It'd be fine. How hot could her Steam Engine get really?

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Little late but Saturday chapter! Ish! 

 

17