186 – Believe in the Me That Believes in Brandy
539 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy expected to find Calcine fucking something, but no, she was having a different kind of fun. She'd made a kind of smooth scooped-out egg-shaped chair to sit in and had two Noibat in her lap. The two bat girls were bobbing their heads excitedly as Calcine petted their ears, their legs kicking as they gasped quick, panted breaths. Brandy couldn't blame her for indulging in that sort of thing, Noibat ears were soft, and their little giggles were just fucking adorable. She watched them approach with glowing red eyes and an upturned head like a queen taking requests from her subjects.

It was a look that made Brandy all gooey inside, a little shiver running down her back at the idea of kneeling at Calcine's feet. Maybe not just yet, though. Saffira wanted an introduction. So it was strange she was hiding behind Brandy a little bit, her feet shuffling as she peeked around to look. She'd been so boisterous until now the sudden shift in Saffira's attitude was surprising. Was she worried about making a good impression? Or intimidated?

"This is my Trainer," Calcine said, tipping up the head of one of the Noibat's. "You've seen her, right? Tall, fit, her hair is like a flame, and she's just as hot."

Brandy couldn't help a smile at that, a soft blush on her cheeks as she waved the compliments away.

"Hey, beautiful," Brandy called out. "You spending all your time building up my reputation?"

Calcine smiled as the Noibat stared at Brandy with wide eyes, then quivered as Calcine slid a finger down her ear to poke at her cheek. "Barely need to do that. People can look at you and tell. I just like talking about you. They've been loving the stories."

"And the ear petting," one Noibat mumbled. "Don't stop that with the warm fingers."

"Ear hussies!" Sparky gasped. "They're not even listening. They just love your rumbly voice."

"You want a turn?" Calcine said. "I'll keep telling stories if that's what you're worried about. You know I'll make it good for you. Your ears are so soft."

"It's like a purr, but so much better," the other agreed, the two leaning back into Calcine's chest as her fingers kept petting. "We know our sounds, and she makes good ones."

"I've heard her make better," Sparky grinned. "Way better."

The Noibat stared daggers at Sparky as she walked and squished between them to claim her own spot in Calcine's lap.

"Aww, that's so considerate." Brandy said in an overly schmaltzy tone, "Calcine's got some jealousy filling to put between her Noibat sandwich."

"Shut it, Brandy!" Sparky cackled, "Calcine, get with the petting."

Calcine was happy to oblige, and Brandy felt a little jealous herself. She wanted a bit of touch right now. Reaching back to get an arm around Saffira, she gave her a rather firm squeeze as she shuffled her forward. Saffira was actually fairly Calcine-like in her looks. Her dark skin, defined muscles, and lovely husky voice could have all come from Carkol inheritance. Saffira's shaggy hair with the grey tips was a big deviation, but it looked good on her even if she was chewing on it shyly as she looked at Cacline out of the center of her eye.

"Calcine, this is Saffira," Brandy said, sweeping an arm over her to show her off. "She helped me break out of the Supersonic."

"Oh, really?" Calcine said as she tried to pet three women in her lap who were now fighting for her affection, squishing their ears and heads down a little to stop them from crawling up over her. "And how did you do that exactly?"

Brandy's heart beat a little quicker at the recollection. Saffira's firm fingers stroking inside her, the warmth of her mouth. Saffira was blushing just as bright, and when her mouth opened, it was only stammering half-syllables.

"Uhh, umm, well, I," Saffira shook herself, brushing a lick of hair back out of her eyes. "You know. Hot."

Brandy nodded, trying to ignore the fires rolling around in her. She could explain it, but she wasn't sure something inside would burst if she seriously dwelled on it, so she settled for agreeing. "Was hot."

"Sparky," Calcine said as she squeezed the two Noibats up against Sparky. All three squirmed against each other to try to get at Calcine's lips and drag each other back. "You make any sense of that?"

"All horny mumbles to me," Sparky said as she snuck a web onto one Noibat and then threaded it to the other. The pair gave angry little clicks when they realized their hands were stuck together and tried to bite Sparky. Through victorious cackles, she continued, "If they can't explain, then they should show. I'm a visual learner!"

"Oh um, yeah um," Saffira said, looking up hopelessly at Brandy. She was all nerves now and needed cooling off as much as Brandy needed a steam outlet. Brandy leaned forward and pulled her up into a kiss. A nice, warm embrace made Saffira relax in her arms as she let herself be taken by the kiss. It was nice, but it was just insufficient, like turning a hosepipe on a raging inferno. Brandy needed more, and her fingers slipped under the edge of Saffira's top, finding her firm skin underneath. She traced it with her fingers as she slowly walked Saffira back until they hit a wall and pressed her up against it.

Saffira moaned, a little sound that came out muffled against Brandy's mouth. Brandy felt the moan ripple their pressed-together bodies, drinking in the satisfaction of just getting a positive response from a Partner. The temptation to fuck her senseless right here and now was strong. Brandy could make her absolutely melt. She knew it. But no, she was here to introduce her to Calcine. She wasn't going to lose control.

She wanted to. But she wouldn't.

Brandy slicked back her hair as she stepped back. Saffira came with her, hanging off her front and panting like she'd just run a marathon.

"Like that," Brandy said with a touch of pride, "Sort of."

"You can't blame us for getting distracted," one of the Noibats said, "I mean. Damn."

"Yeah," Calcine said, soft but with a heat infused in her voice that made Brandy squirm again. "No blame at all."

"I missed it," Sparky said, "Do it again."

"You saw you fuzzy liar," Brandy laughed. "Saffira wanted to meet you, Calcine. She's a Rock Ace and well. You have a badge."

"You have a badge!" Saffira repeated, holding onto Brandy for support. "That's real?"

"Oh, is that why you're so nervous? Sure, I've got one. Brandy let me take charge for Motostoke's Gym," Calcine said with an easy smile. She fished her badge out from her cleavage, letting the red gemstones gleam in the low light of the mineshaft. "She's the best human a Pokémon can ask for."

Saffira stared disbelievingly up at Brandy. Brandy just shrugged and gave Saffira a grin. "Well, I am!"

"That's incredible," Saffira said, "I've been trying to be a good Trainer for Nova and Tansy, but they're both such a handful sometimes I think I'm doing terribly."

"What? No way," Sparky gasped. "Tansy was singing your praises, that Rockruff is smitten. All she could think about when she found Brandy was convincing her to come find you."

"I love her to death and Nova too, but neither of them could win a badge. They're both just-" Saffira rubbed her neck awkwardly as she tried to voice her thoughts. "Not bad, I really do love them a ton. Full of energy? It's so hard to direct. Brandy's not even a Rock Ace, and somehow, she's got this incredible Rock Type? I just feel like I need tips?"

"Hrm," Calcine leaned back and patted the asses of the three ladies in her lap. "Sparky, can you handle the Noibat's for a moment?"

Sparky planted a Bug Bite on one of them, making her give a squealing dry orgasm that made her ears twitch and put her thumbs up for Calcine as the other giggled at the strong reaction. Calcine shuffled about to dump them in a struggling pile on her makeshift chair and stood up, dusting off some Noibat hair from her front.

"Brandy, bring Saffira here, please."

Saffira's face had been one of pure awe, staring up at Calcine with her jaw hanging open as she was dragged over. Calcine was the same height as Brandy, and Saffira had to crane her neck a little to look at them both.

"She's super confident usually," Brandy said, "Saffira just finds you intimidating."

"Silly," Calcine shook her head and got a hand under Saffira's chin, tilting her head up. Saffira's cheeks squashed between her fingers. Brandy could see Saffira stiffen in shock. "I saw Tansy lay a Crunch on Victoria. I saw Nova's explosion. Your partners are incredibly strong and don't hesitate when you direct them. You have their trust. For a Rock Type that's everything. So don't you dare doubt yourself."

Saffira's jaw wiggled, and the words struggled in her mouth before she finally got one of them out. "But-"

"No," Calcine curled a thumb over Saffira's lips. "Listen to me; you have their hearts in your hand, and you won't disappoint them by doubting yourself. I won a badge in the Fire Gym because Brandy trusted me and what we have so completely that she never questioned herself. You want to be a good Rock Ace. You can't doubt yourself."

Calcine focused on Saffira, but Brandy couldn't help but feel warmed by her words. Absolutely trust? When it came to Calcine, yeah, she did. All of her Pokémon even, Sparky might love her pranks, but Brandy knew she'd do anything for the team. While Morgan was a real diva, she was also brilliant. Her twisty plans nearly always came out in her favor.

Fuck, why did thinking about this also make her feel horny? She'd been feeling all heated up for a while, but Calcine's words had her blood boiling.

"You can do this," Calcine finished, "Trust me. Trust yourself."

Saffira gulped and nodded her head. Calcine let her go and smiled as Saffira blinked rapidly. Brandy shuddered as Calcine's gaze slid away from Saffira and onto her. She felt the burning desire grow even more intense. She was just about to reach out and pull Calcine into a kiss when Saffira beat her to it. Brandy felt something inside her grind at the thought of waiting even a second longer to feel some skin. She really should let Saffira have her moment.

...

Fuck it. Brandy deserved some of this, too. Brandy grabbed Saffira's ass and lifted her, then used her leverage to make space for her to get in on the kiss.

Calcine was surprised at the double kiss, but she quickly adapted and returned it, rolling her head so both of them could get their turn, a messy flurry of kisses that had Saffira and Brandy's lips smushing over each other to get at Calcine. The heat in her mouth, the warmth of her lips, the softness, it was just perfect.

"Wow, wow, wow," Sparky called out. "She just said hello to me. This is favoritism!"

"We find a Bug Ace. She's all yours," Calcine said between kisses. "I'd invite you in, but I've got my hands full."

Brandy giggled into the kiss, and she could feel Saffira shaking with a laugh. The tension had gone out of her. She was just enjoying it now. Lost in the heat of the moment and the solid, reliable comfort that was Calcine. Brandy's fingers slid down from her ass to grip her thighs tightly, squeezing into the flesh as she swung her and pressed her against Calcine, sandwiching her between them.

Saffira was a hot, panting mess as Calcine kissed her, and Brandy didn't show any mercy to the back of her neck. It wasn't long before Brandy and Calcine had her a writhing, moaning mess.

"I want to fuck you," Brandy growled into Saffira's ear. "So bad."

Calcine's eyes widened in surprise, looking at Brandy like she'd just announced she was actually Arceus in a human disguise.

"Sparky, did you hear..."

"Yeah!" Sparky said, "Brandy's got a fiery edge to her today. Is Saffira that good a kisser?"

"She did look it," Calcine said as she began undoing Saffira's belt. "If Brandy wants to take charge, I'm all for taking orders right now."

"This is the best," one of the Noibats murmured. "Victoria always finds the total freaks."

Her squeal as Sparky planted a Bug Bite on her just stoked the flame in Brandy's heart. It wasn't that she wanted to take charge, she just needed to fucking ruin somebody right now, and these three were eager and willing.

Calcine had given her an amazing time in the Fire Gym. It was time for some payback.

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Chapter! Chapter! I got nuffin this time!

 

19