187 – Throwing Coal on the Fire (18+)
749 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sandwiching Saffira between Calcine and herself, Brandy took the time to get her hands on that body. Brandy's heart was pounding in her throat, and the hunger inside her needed feeding, but even through the horny haze that overcame her, she still found the time to enjoy something beautiful. Because Saffira's body was a marvel of Inheritance.

You'd think a Rock ace would be rough around the edges, and maybe some were, but not Saffira. Her skin was so soft and smooth Brandy's fingers glided right over it. All the better to find the lines of her muscles. Brandy had gotten a pretty lovely stomach off Calcine, which, she was absolutely too ashamed to admit, she'd admired in a mirror a few times. She'd just gotten a taste of what a Rock Type could offer. Saffira had been honed to perfection, and Brandy was only too eager to appreciate every square inch of this work of art.

It reminded her of Maple, who you wouldn't think was all that strong from her charming looks, but her Poké-mom was a powerful Fighting Type. Maple had gotten a competitive spirit and the ability to bench Brandy like she was made of feathers. All the strength quivering at her fingertips touch, Brandy felt herself getting hotter just thinking about it.

Saffira had her own moment of explorative ecstasy as she ran her hands over Calcine, gasping every time her fingers ran across one of the rivulets of red light that glowed under Calcine's skin. She didn't have Brandy's tolerance for heat; she was sweating from her close proximity to the Carkol, but that just made her look all the more tasty. It made her dark skin gleam, and she was panting to cool off, which made the full weight of her chest bounce with every breath. She'd melt instantly if Calcine wrapped her cloak around her. So much for Rock being strong against Fire.

Brandy didn't judge her too harshly. She got hot for Calcine, too. She just handled it better. Saffira was so caught up in her admiration of Calcine that Brandy managed to slip her hand down the back of Saffira's shorts without a twitch from Saffira. She was clearly already wet, but the instant Brandy touched her pussy, she went from a little slick to soaked.

"You're excited," Brandy teased, her breath blowing across the back of Saffira's neck, her fingers gently rubbing along Saffira's waiting lips to wet themselves. "Calcine's something else, isn't she?"

"She's beautiful," Saffira said, her eyes wide and breath shallow. Her body was trembling. Not just from the heat, Brandy could tell. "She's... she's amazing!"

"You're both perfect," Calcine replied, running her finger down the length of Saffira's spine and then back up along Brandy's stomach, rolling her shirt up as it went. "I'm spoiled."

"So spoiled," Sparky said. She was being pinned down by the two Noibats with her, the pair of them chewing on her neck as they both stroked their fingers along her cock. Sparky had the biggest smile, "But deserved. Get them warmed up for me."

"Should be simple. My Fire's a lot closer to the surface than usual," Calcine said as she gently kneaded Saffira's breasts, "Maybe I'll really let it out sometime."

"Ohhh," Saffira groaned, "More, please. I need more."

Brandy obliged her; she couldn't wait any longer. The pressure inside her needed an outlet. Her fingers parted Saffira's lips and sunk into her, the wetness that had soaked into Saffira's shorts and thighs making entry effortless. She could feel the warmth inside Saffira and how her body quivered and clenched at the feeling.

"More?" Brandy whispered into Saffira's ear. "I like your rumbling voice. Use it."

"Fuck, please!" Saffira moaned, "Ruin me, both of you."

Her legs started kicking, but Brandy used her free hand to keep her up between them. Saffira's ass was nice and tight to grab, and while Brandy was pushing her to get poked in the stomach by Calcine's cock, Saffira didn't seem to mind at all.

"She finger fucked me. Did you know that Calcine?" Brandy said as she pushed a second finger into Saffira, her own voice getting husky, "She was a little clumsy, her knuckles dragging along my insides. But it was still really nice. Big, thick fingers on this woman."

"Filling?" Calcine asked.

"I was stuffed, wasn't I, Saffira?" she teased her with a stroke. Showing off a little of her practice as she nimbly fluttered her fingertips over Saffira's wet insides. "That's the word, isn't it? Stuffed."

Saffira whimpered. The sound turned into a growl as Calcine's fingers dug into her breasts and rolled them around. Her back arched, and her head fell back, only to find Brandy's shoulder waiting for her to rest on. Brandy kept working on her, enjoying the feeling of Saffira's pussy squeezing her fingers and the heat building around her wrist.

It felt good to just fuck a woman silly. Brandy wanted her turn, but Saffira's pleasure took the edge off the heat rolling inside her. An appetizer, just enough to sate the hunger, even if it'd return ten times worse. Strokes that made Saffira's eyes roll back in her head were just so fun.

"Please," Saffira gasped as her body quivered. "Please, more, please."

"Pleading are you?" Brandy said, "Saffira, are my fingers not enough for you?"

"I'm so close," Saffira whined, "It's not enough."

Calcine was just watching Brandy work, a little quirk of a smile on her lips. She was enjoying the show Brandy was putting on. Sparky, no doubt, was too, and her Partner's gazes just made her want to push it further. Feed the flames and really burn this moment into Saffira's brain.

"I bet you want Calcine's cock," Brandy said, just a hint of admonishment in there at Saffira's greed, but plenty of understanding lust too. "That big thick Rock-hard thing she's got rubbing along your belly. You want to get stuffed by it, don't you?"

"Yes!" Saffira bounced between them, Calcine having to hook an arm under one of her legs to keep her up. The Carkol tightened her stance as she felt Saffira's abs rub along the underside of her dick, snorting out a breath that hazed the air and prickled Saffira's skin. "Please, yes! I do. Brandy, please."

"I want to see you turn her brains to mush," Brandy told her Partner.

Calcine didn't hesitate. She just reached down and pulled Brandy's fingers out, making Brandy drag Saffira's shorts off for her. Cacline let her shaft slide up along Saffira's belly as her hands slipped down further and grabbed Saffira's ass, her hands clasped over Brandy's grip as she lifted Saffira up and held her up high.

"Please," Saffira cried, trying to squirm as her hands gripped onto Calcine's short black hair, her head hanging down so she could stare straight into Calcine's glowing red eyes. "Please!"

Calcine smirked, her teeth gleaming white as she met Saffira's gaze. Then her head tilted to one side and then the other as she gave Saffira's body a once over, teasing Saffira for a second as she looked thoughtful before her hips slid back. The tip of her cock slipped down and lined up with Saffira's pussy. "I love a polite woman."

"Oh no, you do? So what about me?" Sparky gasped. The Noibat had moved on from hands to worshipping her impressive cock with their mouths. Short sentences were all the poor Bug could manage.

"A notable exception." Calcine grinned.

"I'm so jealous of Saffira," Sparky groaned. "Look at her. A sight like that makes me want to be human, just for you."

Saffira wasn't just wet. She was dripping, the tip of Calcine's cock smeared in her arousal. Her pussy was spread open just a fraction, and the anticipation of the waiting drop was just too much for her. Calcine and Brandy had driven Saffira to near-feral insanity. She just held her there, the pressure alone almost enough to send her over the edge. Brandy could feel the heat rolling off the woman as her legs kicked uselessly, and she panted, desperate and wanting. Brandy's incredible eyes drank up every detail, every bead of sweat, the wet tussle of hair, and the glint of excitement in Saffira's eyes. She could feel the excitement flutter in her own stomach. For Saffira, it must have felt a thousand times worse.

Poor thing, Brandy should stop teasing.

Calcine, bless her, looked to Brandy for permission to do what needed to be done. Brandy gave her a firm nod. No words were needed, just action.

When Calcine pushed forward, Brandy was right there to see every single inch slip inside, stretching Saffira's pussy around her. Not easily. Progress was slow but unstoppable. All of Saffira's strength was nothing against Calcine's power. Saffira's back arched, her head thrown back, and her mouth opened, but no words came out. Only a gasp. A long, low, throaty, deep gasp of relief and ecstasy.

Brandy helped by pulling on Saffira's body, compressing her down onto Calcine's shaft, which slowly disappeared inside the woman inch by inch. Somehow, it was almost tender. Calcine's firm touch and guidance kept it from going too fast. It was like a slow but thorough kiss rather than a hard fuck. Calcine's dick pushed deeper only when Saffira was ready for it, and Calcine rolled her hip to make sure Saffira enjoyed the whole trip down. Saffira's toes curled, her knees shook, and her chest heaved as she bounced her ass back against Brandy. Brandy enjoyed the pressure and licked her lips.

It looked so good. Brandy wanted to be in her place, but maybe a little firmer. A tight grip on Calcine's shoulders, eyes locked as she pushed down and claimed.

Calcine was in control, not Saffira, and when the last inch disappeared, the two women were pressed together. Saffira held herself tight against Calcine, panting to get her breath back. Brandy had to feel between them, find the sight bump of Calcine's dick pressing out Saffira's toned belly. It made her shiver.

"You're stuffed, Saffira." Brandy teased. "Is it everything you imagined?"

Saffira's only answer was a soft groan, her hips rocking and her pussy quivering. The look on her face was beautiful. Brandy knew she wouldn't forget this for a long time. Calcine's hands left Brandy's to take Saffira by the ass and pull her in for a kiss. That was when the tenderness stopped. Brandy felt the heat rise. Calcine's fingers dug into Saffira's skin, and Brandy could hear the soft smack as their lips met, hungry and wet. Calcine was so strong she could easily pull Saffira up her length, then shove her back down again. She didn't need Saffira's help to fuck her. She set her own rhythm. The sound of their bodies colliding, their tongues clashing, and their breath gasping was a beautiful medley. Brandy stepped back, leaving Saffira to Calcine.

She could have Calcine any time she wanted. For Saffira, this would be a one-time thing. She deserved the fuck of her life after the day she'd had.

Still, Brandy was going to get hers. She spun on her heels to stare down at Sparky, the Bug's blue eyes blinking rapidly. The Noibat were taking turns deep-throating her, their fuzzy ears wiggling excitedly as they waited for their turn.

"H-hi." Sparky grinned at Brandy. "You look intense. Loved your work there. Where'd this hot new Brandy come from?"

"She's been here all along," Brandy said. The heat was getting too much, and she was sick of just missing out. It was time. Fumbling with her shirt buttons, she gave up after a few tries and ripped it off, the two Noibat blinked up at her as they watched the Trainer strip.

"She's ours!" they squeaked. "Wait your turn."

"Oh, she's yours, is she?" Brandy gave them a smile that made them quiver. "Because I think that ass is mine, I'll fight you for it."

"Fuck me," Sparky gasped. "This is awesome."

"If I win," Brandy said as she rolled her skirt down and kicked it off, standing there in just her underwear, her skin flushed from the heat rising in her. Her hair was a wild, tussled mess, her skin flushed with health from her body heat, and her thighs damp. She could smell herself, how horny she was had a physical presence. "If I win, you're going to do exactly what I say."

"Victoria's our Trainer!" they both said. "We're hers, not yours."

"Then don't lose," Brandy said, stepping forward. "You don't think you're going to lose, do you? Two Pokémon against a human?"

"Brandy," Sparky whispered. "You're speaking crazy."

"You're on!" The Noibat said, "And if we win, you do everything we say. You'll be our toy, we'll show you off to Victoria. Prove we're the best of her Noi's. After we're finished with Sparky here. You just get to watch."

"Brandy!" Sparky yelped. "Don't make me be the sensible one!"

"Sparky. Trust me. I want this." Brandy said, rolling her neck. "I want this bad."

"Noibats, if you win, can you make Brandy sit on me and squeeze my head with her thighs."

"Uh... yeah?" they both said. "I guess we could do that. You're cute. You can have one Brandy wish."

"I am completely for this idiotic challenge now." Sparky nodded. "Brandy's thighs, here I come."

As the Noibat both got up, Brandy set herself ready to pounce. She didn't plan to lose this. She wanted to squeeze so much more than Sparky's head. She'd have to do her best so the Bug could get what she really needed.

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Three rules of Brandy Wishes

1.  No Puns (This is ignored)
2. No wishing for more wishes unless you got good ideas for them.
3. Cuddles after are mandatory

19