1 – A Journey Begins! (18+)
31.1k 55 439
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just in case you skipped the description, this has futa smut! And also a sometime sappy rom-com Pokémon Monster Girl journey with big fights that usually also involve sex?

Wow, this concept really got away from me. 

If you're not up for futa smut, bail now because there's some pretty early!

"Brandy Joyce, get out of bed, or I will sign you up to work at the mart!"

Brandy scoffed at the unfairness of the cry ringing from downstairs as she hopped towards her bedroom door with one trainer still half on. The one day, there was no way she wouldn't get up early, and her Poké-mom was still giving her shit for it.

The trainer slips on just as she hits the door. She spills onto the landing to see her Poké-mom standing at the bottom of the stairs with arms folded. Her bright red moth wings flared out behind her. Despite having done literally nothing today, a massive tell that Brandy was in for it.

Her Poké-mom was a Volcarona and pretty terrible at keeping her nature suppressed, so at least they'd never had to turn the house heating on. A moth-lady that was both intimidatingly tall and ridiculously curvy. Brandy was still a little bitter that she'd only seemed to inherit the tall part from her Poké-mom. All her parents' jokes that she'd finally "Evolve" someday really didn't help that jealousy.

"Shower?" her mother sniffed, a sound similar to pouring gas on a campfire that made her fur bristle as hot winds swirled around her.

"I'm going to be out all day today, anyway?" Brandy said hesitantly, testing the waters of if she would get away from home without a telling-off. Spreading her arms, Brandy gave her Poké-mom a big grin. "You know us humans. We always smell funny, right?"

If her mother's piercing blue eyes could have glowed red, they would have. Instead, they narrowed to thin slits.

"You want every advantage for your first capture attempt, so go shower! And then come let me check you," her Poké-mom said, arms folded over her chest in a way that she thought was intimidating, but Brandy could not take it seriously. Her Poké-mom's tits just flowed over her arms like they were trying to swallow them, and all the white fur made her look like she was wearing big fuzzy gloves. Brandy thought it was cute as hell, though she knew all her friends had a very different idea of what her mom looked like when she did that.

Pokemon. You just had to admit they were all annoyingly hot, even if it was your own mom.

Despite having made an effort to get dressed early for the big day, Brandy couldn't escape having to strip back down, shower, and put herself under her Poké-mom's discerning eye. Brandy was almost as tall as her now! Maybe by the time she got back, she'd finally beat her and be the tallest of the family since poor human mom had no chance of contesting that title.

Brandy got a hair ruffle for being presentable. Her spiky red hair still wet from the shower mercilessly smushed into a big tangle. Brandy squealed and tried to escape her Poké-mom's approval with a flail of her arms.

"I'm ready to go, mom, no delaying!" Brandy yelped as she squirmed away, tugging her backpack free from her Poké-mom's grip as she tried to drag her back in for a hug. Volcarona hugs were wonderful, but Brandy had big plans for today, and getting half smothered to death wasn't in them. Well, not yet, anyway.

"I am proud of you, my little Larvesta," the Volcarona lady mumbled with a soft hissing whistle in the back of her throat as she straightened up. "Your mothers are very proud of you. You be sure to visit Fenny when you get to Motostoke."

"I will! But I'm not rushing there. I want to do this properly!" Brandy said with a blush creeping on her cheeks. Her human mother was a problem for the future, and one she hopefully didn't have to visit until she at least had some of her embarrassment about her new Trainer Life drilled out of her.

"You'll do fine. You are our daughter, and who wouldn't want you?" her Poké-mom said softly, nudging her toward the door. "Now go find your perfect partner and call sometime! Or I'll come to find you and tell stories about when you were little!"

Not an idle threat, but even talk of dire embarrassment couldn't break Brandy's mood right now. Today was the day!

Brandy was finally going to get fucked!

----

Brandy knew she hadn't been born in Turrfield, but as far back as she could remember, she'd been living here. While the place wasn't exactly a hub of excitement for a youngster, she had at least got to learn the area really well, so on her first day as a trainer, she had a plan all laid out.

Hitting the Town Gym was pointless without at least a few Pokemon notches on her belt. Still, she couldn't just go in with some fresh out of the wild ones and hope not to get pounded silly.

Brandy had undoubtedly thought long and hard about doing just that, it really wouldn't be an awful way to spend her first day as a trainer, but Brandy had a little pride! If she got a reputation as someone who broke too quickly, she'd never get to achieve the dream many girls starting out shared. Be the very best and attract the very best!

No, Brandy needed a starter, and it wasn't like someone just gave those away. She had to pick something she could beat fresh out of the wilds, and the local grass types on Route 4 were perfect for that. She could grab one there, head on to the mines and then come back to try to take on the gym with what she'd learned. A little bold to do it so quickly, but Pokémon loved boldness, and Brandy wasn't about to disappoint them.

Brandy saw a few Wooloos as she left, which wasn't a big shock as one of the few untamed Pokémon who'd wandered by the town. Many local girls who didn't want to become trainers hitched up with one. With big fluffy white hair and cute button noses, they were said to be affectionate and fond of people. Brandy had eaten well enough when visiting friends to know they could cook up a storm if they wanted to. It'd be a straightforward first challenge but way too basic a move. She'd hardly win a gym with a Wooloo who liked to cuddle more than it wanted to fuck a girl.

Striking off into the woods, it was time to get serious. She'd only been able to scrape enough savings for three binding balls and a few bottles of Repel, so she didn't waste all her time in these woods once she'd found something, but it should be enough for a start. The woods near the town weren't particularly dense. Still, the ground was uneven, and brambles loved to snag at her jeans as she pushed on through them, looking for signs of a pokemon living wild.

Most of the monstrous Pokémon tended not to live too close to towns and cities, which would give Brandy a better chance of finding one alone. A fresh trainer like her should have been a lure far too good for them to resist. So it was with some annoyance that the best she'd seen after a few hours of wandering was a Cutiefly, who'd turned her nose up after looking at her B cups and flown off. The first real wild Pokemon she'd been after, and she'd got turned down for lack of tits. Nobody could ever know.

The day got long, the sun rose, and Brandy got frustrated, kicking leaves out from under her feet until she finally decided to settle down and catch her breath for a moment. Storming around angry was only going to attract hecklers. Resting up against a tree trunk, she leaned to the side to fish through her backpack for the sandwiches she knew her Poké-mom had packed away.

When she reflected on this later, letting her guard down was probably not the most brilliant move. Something heavy dropped right from the tree into her lap with a thud. She didn't even get the time to cry out in shock before someone took her open mouth as an invitation to cram their tongue right down her throat.

Brandy squirmed as she pressed forward to shove the person off, her hands brushing over a soft fuzz of fur before finding some deliciously pert breasts to grab hold of. Brandy's shove became more of a surprised grope that got an excited buzz from her partner, who swirled their tongue in Brandy's mouth to batter at Brandy's shocked, still tongue. The feeling of soft breasts under her hand had driven a spike right into Brandy's thoughts, and the poor girl was utterly frozen up.

Her partner drew back, and holy shit, she was cute. Brandy had gotten her Poké-mom's tall genes. Still, this Pokemon was a complete shortstack, spiky yellow hair that traveled all along her arms and around a chest that wasn't much bigger than Brandy's but certainly looked it on a woman who could sit in Brandy's lap and still barely be able to see Brandy eye to eye. Brilliant blue eyes, thick hips, and a smug smile, absolutely oozing with mischievous energy. Brandy knew trouble when she saw it; this one had a capital T.

"You're a terrible kisser," the Joltik buzzed at Brandy, running a finger down Brandy's chest to pop away shirt buttons. "Didn't even really shock you, and you're Paralyzed."

Bug/Electric Type! Brandy's heart skipped a beat as she tried to kick her brain into gear. While Electric was usually a terrible choice for the Grass Gym, Joltik's Bug type balanced that out. It'd be a great starter, and they were pretty easy to capture. Apparently? Shit, was she about to have a Joltik dump her?

"I-ah, didn't expect you," Brandy mumbled as she leaned back against the tree, letting the Joltik strip her top off her. Her first time was already leaving her panting heavily in excitement. Sure, Joltik weren't huge, and she'd always had the hots for huge. Still, she'd spent half a day walking through woods, and now she had a naked monster woman in her lap. She needed to be a genuine trainer and get this Pokemon smitten. Brandy got a grip on the Joltik's hips and pressed her fingers in, rolling them over the flesh below as she dipped to give a cute kiss on the Joltik's nose.

"Very shocked to see you," Brandy giggled. "There isn't much of you to spot," and then she tried to stare forcefully down at the Joltik in her lap, who looked back up at her completely deadpan. Then the Joltik wrenched her hand down to snap all the remaining buttons off Brandy's top and spread it apart.

"You are so lucky I like the tall," the Joltik buzzed, and she flicked at Brandy's nipples with her fingers, long nails making Brandy squeak in little bursts of surprised gasps. "I'll show there's plenty of me for a tall girl like you."

Brandy didn't doubt it, shoulder blades working into the tree's bark as she felt a swelling press against her stomach. Part of being a Pokémon trainer was being able to judge which Pokemon you could handle and which you weren't ready for. Joltik were cute and short, like most local Pokémon, but that didn't mean they were small. Brandy had sneakily watched her fair share of porn in her time, and she knew Pokémon didn't do small. It was more a matter of how big exactly.

As she felt the Joltik ground up against her, she wasn't in a position to exactly whip out a slide ruler and check, but for her first, it felt just divine. Amongst all the soft yellow fur, it felt like a good eight inches, which might undersell her partner a little. Thick enough that dragging it over her stomach was already making Brandy's hips squirm in panic and excitement about what was coming.

The first time was when a trainer found out if they were cut out for a life of Pokemon taming or if the first Pokemon they met was going to tame them. This fiery little imp in her lap certainly was building up to fuck Brandy raw, and if that's the case, Brandy had to rise to the challenge or accept she didn't have what it takes. Gripping her jeans, she wiggled against the tree and under the Joltik to slide them down. Brandy might not have her mother's hips, but she at least had something for the Joltik to hold on to. The shine in those bright blue eyes as the Joltik licked her lips at the curves was proof that Brandy had at least finally made some impact that wasn't accidental.

She was ready.

The Joltik in her lap smirked and slid their cock down Brandy's stomach, the head pressing against Brandy's sex as they pushed. Or tried to.

Oh fuck, Brandy was not ready.

The burn of the Joltik trying to force their dick in made Brandy slam back against the tree trunk so hard a few leaves drifted down. "No way," Brandy mumbles, rolling her hips against the Joltik's member's head and making them trill with a few popping squeals of static. "Too big!"

Absolutely the wrong thing to say. The Joltik hugged Brandy's neck and leaned in to tease the gasping human. Her tongue clicked as she nipped at Brandy's spiky red hair. "You're too big," she echoed, smug as anything and grinding her hips as she rubbed Brandy's chest. If Brandy had any sense in her, she might have gotten a little pride out of that. "And this little bug is too much for the big girl? No, no, this big girl is going to get fucked today."

Brandy felt the shift in the air as the Joltik became lighter in her lap, her arms already latched around the Joltik's waist, crushed even tighter as Brandy's partner became slippery. Agility! A common but very versatile move, the slippery speed gave the Joltik the tiny edge it needed to hammer that girthy cockhead past Brandy's unyielding slit and stretch her out.

Intense wasn't even close to how it felt. Fire in her blood and electric shocks danced along Brandy's veins. Her mind became a tangled jumble that couldn't comprehend the pain and pleasure it was being utterly drenched in. It left Brandy slurring and pawing at the Joltik, now slippery with Agility, like there was any chance she could hold her back.

The Joltik had gotten an inch, and now it was taking all the rest, hips hammering away to drive herself home but without the strength to make a good job of it. Their progress was grindingly slow, yet this made the entire experience more excruciatingly intense for Brandy. She wasn't getting stuffed quickly. She was getting rubbed and pounded while being stuffed with aching slowness. The enthusiastic bug girl was seemingly happy to take all damn day to drive herself home while reducing Brandy to a soppy mewling puddle.

It felt so fucking good, and Brandy could never have prepared for this. Under the hips of a big dicked Joltik, she almost let herself sink into a haze of pleasure and let the Pokemon have her way with her. If not for a tiny flame that still burned inside her, she'd set out today to be the best, and the best did not get fucked into a coma by the first Joltik they found.

Brandy tried to tighten her grip, her limbs feeling like jelly as the pleasure washed through her. The initial pain of it was ebbing away, and instead, the Joltik hammering its thick length over her soft insides was becoming a thrilling rush of pleasure. That warm feeling balled up in her stomach. Brandy could feel herself already building to a body-wracking orgasm, and she hadn't even taken the Joltik's entire length. Through all this, Brandy drove herself to close her grip on the smaller Pokemon and slip her arms around the Joltik's shoulders.

With a stolen breath between the moans the Joltik was dragging out of her, she locked her arms, and Brandy pulled with all her strength. As the Joltik hammered down, her hips went up, and the pair screamed loud enough to shake the treetops as Brandy drove herself onto the Joltik's hammering dick. Brandy punched the air out of her lungs as she felt herself be speared, but the Joltik hadn't been expecting this blissful tightness to consume them suddenly. Her pleasured screams devolved into a static buzz as her slippery limbs flailed to grab back onto Brandy.

Agility worked against them. The Joltik was slippery fast now, but that meant stuck like this. Brandy had more purchase, and she used it to buck her hips and do it again, bouncing the Joltik on her lap. The feeling of the Joltik's girth rippling along her virgin walls was pure bliss, and as she broke herself on the Joltik's cock, the feeling became mutual. Brandy turned her first fuck from a rout into a triumph as she bobbed the more petite woman on her lap until she'd finally fully hilted the Joltik onto herself. The yellow-furred monster girl was lying on top of Brandy, practically drooling down her back as she let this tight cunt turn their mind to mush.

"This big girl," she said, breath catching as she spoke, "Isn't the one getting fucked t-... Oh," Brandy snorted a laugh as she saw the Joltik's tongue hanging out of their mouth as they bounced in her lap. Maybe she should save the teasing for later, when she had a mind to hear it.

She'd have to use the binding ball once she'd finally exhausted them. Still, Brandy wanted to milk this shortstacked stud for all its worth, and if the trees had to hear some screams, then it wouldn't be the first, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Rolling the Joltik onto her back, Brandy took a moment to enjoy the look of the sheen of sweat on the Joltik's skin. Joltik's face showed none of that impish cockiness, now a half-tired, half-blissed-out, serene look on her face.

Well. If Brandy wanted to be a good trainer, she needed to train, and this cock between her legs hadn't gotten soft yet. Skin buzzing from the pleasure that'd rolled through her, Brandy let gravity drive her down, moving her hips to make the Joltik squeal.

After all, it's suitable for a trainer to let her captures know exactly who is on top.

 

439