2 – A Hard Road Ahead (18+)
18.1k 38 369
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a good few hours before Brandy could even move after she'd finally exhausted the wild Joltik. She'd put her all into turning the situation around, and now pretty much everything ached. Brandy had always kept herself fit, as a trainer rightly should, but she was feeling she could have used a better warning about just how much work she would need to put in.

Brandy had wrapped herself around the fuzzy-furred woman, and half dozed as she rested on the Joltik's wonderfully soft yellow fur. The fur didn't cover the Pokémon's whole body and was more like a mane that went along her shoulders and down her arms to stop at the elbows, the rest all smooth skin that had an exciting tingle to it when Brandy rubbed it with her hands. The Joltik's four blue eyes didn't seem to close and glowed softly as the Joltik made cute little wheezing sounds while they slept.

Capturing your first Pokémon was the real challenge for any trainer, and it took a reasonably fresh-faced Pokémon to show interest in a trainer with no partners. Still, even then, the trick was to try to find one that was curious and work it up so that it had already burned off some energy before the fucking began. Getting pounced and driven straight into raw sex was the worst possible situation a trainer with no backup could find themselves in. It was amazing that Brandy had come out on top of the encounter. Though she did feel just a little smug, she'd done it the hard way.

Even Brandy's limbs were tired and heavy, but that question of how she'd turned her first encounter round gnawed away at her. She'd always felt warm feelings about Pokémon relentlessly teased when she was younger for daydreaming about them. Brandy knew her stuff, and she felt confident she had at least put in a good showing for an unaided first battle, but it still was odd she'd won. She'd planned to at least take a few attempts before having the experience to succeed. A potential capture while also popping her cherry? Even in her fantasies, she hadn't expected this!

Eventually, the question of how she'd pulled this miracle off grew more pressing than the ache in her muscles, and she pushed herself up so she could break out her now slightly scuffed Poke-dex and snap a quick picture of the snoozing Joltik. 

*ping!*

 

"Sparky" the Joltik
Height: 5’ 0” 
Type: Bug/Electric
Failed Captures: 0
Moves Discovered:
???
???
???

Joltik's can't make their own electricity and need to recharge with vigorous sex. A Joltik that has gone without for a long time will try jump trainers to get a charge.   

Brandy snorted as she read the incredibly unoriginal name the Joltik had picked for herself when a researcher had inevitably found her. Sparky. Of course, it'd be that for someone who eagerly jumped into things. Glossing over the movelist she needed to fill out, she reached a surprising stop at the failed capture number, a big fat zero. That meant Brandy was the first Trainer Sparky had ever battled! 

That did make a lot of sense. Despite Sparky getting the jump on her, she hadn't managed to exhaust Brandy and eventually got the tables turned on her. That just screamed a Pokémon who didn't have much experience. There wasn't anything like official levels for wild Pokémon, but the failed capture rate was usually a good idea of how much trouble it'd be to battle. It wasn't a perfect measure of the Pokémon's experience; researchers who gathered names and other details didn't have to worry about exhausting their partner. Most of them just got fucked silly and remembered the name afterwards because they'd been shouting it for a few mind-melting hours. A trainer getting fucked into a drooling coma didn't go in the stats, or it'd be worthless as a measurement. Serious capture attempts only!

Despite Sparky's evident inexperience, Brandy felt she'd stumbled upon a winner anyway, the sex had been fantastic, and most trainers failed several times before finding their starter. She'd set up a good ambush on Brandy, which meant she had some cunning about her, and there was a potential evolution in the future. Sparky was an undeniably hot short stack; what she'd grow into was something that was going to distract Brandy's thoughts. 

Three moves could be anything. Agility was both a nice broad fighting and fucking ability, and if Brandy were lucky, then Sparky's other two moves would also be just as general. It'd give her many options in battles, and with no apparent downsides coming to mind, it was a clear choice. Never pass up your first opportunity to get a partner. It'd make everything from here so much easier.

Brandy only had three binding balls to get her started, and as she cracked one open and took out the thin red wires, she took particular care to avoid tangling any threads as she drew them out. You had to exhaust a Pokémon thoroughly before you even had a chance to make this work without a messy struggle. Not that the messy struggle route didn't sound like a lot of fun. Brandy had been painfully mediocre when learning knots and binding at school, but with how soundly sleeping the Joltik was, Brandy didn't need to bother doing more than tying the Joltik's wrists together. Then she straddled Sparky's legs and leaned in to give the sleeping beauty a lick across the face and a firm fondling of the Joltik's breasts. A little payback for that bruising lap ambush!

"Ahhhh~" Sparky groaned as she rolled her head to avoid Brandy's tongue. The Joltik stretched her legs out like she'd taken the most incredible nap of her life and then gave an amused little burst of static at the fondling she was getting. "I feel so alive now! Fully charged"
Brandy tugged at the threads, grinning wide as she looked down at the satisfied Joltik. 

"Plenty more where that came from," Brandy said with a little growl. A strong proposition was vital here. Pokémon only respected strong trainers who could satisfy their needs, and she'd proved she could out fuck Sparky. Now she needed Sparky to believe she could do it again.
"Now?" Sparky said with a bit of panic in her voice; a gasp ripped from her throat as Brandy rubbed her flat stomach along the Joltik's semi-stiff cock. "I thought you were new at this!"

"I am", Brandy laughed as she nipped at Sparky's top lip, teasing at it to try to make the Joltik's heart flutter some. "Imagine how good I'll be once I've got some practice"

Sparky looked thoughtfully at the red light wires binding her wrist, then to the tall Trainer straddling her and promising more ground-pounding sex later. To her fresh electricity-stuffed brain, this was a sweet deal indeed, and her eager need made the red wires glow and then fade into her skin, a flow of power arcing down them as they retracted back into the Pokeball, which snapped with a chirpy little tune.

Brandy punched the air in victory, bouncing on Sparky's legs in excitement. "Yes! You won't regret it! I'm Brandy, and I'm your Trainer now. We're going to do so good at this." 

"Mm!" Sparky said, lip bit as she felt Brandy bounce and rub against her. She was squirming as she tried to get away from her accidental tormentor. "Not now, however! Still sore!"

With a shamed squeak, Brandy got off Sparky's lap. Her partner was a little sensitive after the furious fuck session they'd both just had. 
"I'll cook breakfast. What do you eat?" Brandy said, sliding off Sparky so she could find her camping stove in her pack, her heart-shaped ass thoroughly eyed up by the Joltik as she went.

Sparky's impish giggling at the question made Brandy roll her eyes. She had set Sparky up for that one.

----- 

So maybe some slight mistakes have been made. While Sparky was more than cheerful to go along with Brandy, the Pokémon seemed incredibly keen to mess with her new Trainer. All attempts to tease the missing moves out of Sparky had been met with "What you going to do to me to make me tell?" or teasing words to that effect. It was tempting to call the bluff and press Sparky up against a tree, but Brandy had only just captured her, and she couldn't exactly have her leading Brandy into what she wanted so easy.

It was frustrating not to know, but come their next battle, and they'd have to let some clues slip. It just wasn't worth pushing right now. Brandy didn't want to spoil the high she was on after the quick success of her plan. One forest girl on the belt, now just for one from the Galar mines! She only needed two to go for a battle in her home gym, and then she could use the payout from earning a badge to get some actual equipment. 

Did she need someone stronger to pair off with Sparky, maybe a frontline shield? A tanky rock girl would be perfect, even if what she remembered from her school days of Rock Types was just a bunch of warnings. They could be tough to satisfy, but she'd pulled off a surprise win. Why not push her luck?

She kept musing on this as she walked with Sparky, who had a bouncing gait to keep up with Brandy's long legs, the satisfied Pokémon abuzz with energy after finally getting the first good fuck of her life. They'd cleared the forest and were trekking over the rolling fields of Route 4 when Brandy's pokédex rang out with another loud ping.  

Confused, Brandy fished it out to wonder why it was warning her. Was a friend in range? Of course! Today most of her trainer class had spread out into the wilds, and they'd all swapped friend requests before graduating. She'd completely forgotten about them in all the time off she'd had at home. 

Brandy hadn't made the best friends with her class. Trainer class was something you only had for two years and took after getting your basic learning certificates. Small groups of young adults all trying to get a last-minute brush-up on some of the more advanced details of Trainer life before being unleashed into the wilds. All her best friends from school had picked careers instead and teased her about how the thirstiest girl in school for Pokémon would undoubtedly be the one to go full Trainer track.

Like there was any point to working at a store when you could be out getting laid by gorgeous monstrous beauties! Brandy would never get it. 
Still, if Brandy wanted to pick one woman from her graduating class she'd rather not see as her first Pokédex friend ping, it was Maple Haze, and so, of course, it just had to be her. Top of the class, perfect marks on every test, and so stuck up herself it was amazing she could lower herself to perceiving the lesser mortals around her. She'd lorded it over the rest of the class with how easily things came to her and condescended to them constantly that they "Might see her in the tournaments one day". From the stands, of course, because it was unthinkable, any of them was even close to Maple's level. 

In short, colossal bitch. Usually, this would be a hard pass, but Brandy had to be the first of their trainer class to catch a Pokémon. Almost no one did it on day one! Brandy's grades had always been average, she got way too distracted thinking about sexy Pokémon to study correctly, but now she'd finally got something to brag about over the stuck-up prima-donna! The thought of getting to drive her wild with envy was too good to pass up. 

The ping was off in the countryside's long grass, but Brandy had her repels just in case, so she grabbed Sparky's hand to lead her through it. The Joltik hugged in close as they went through the tall grass like a pair of lovers off for a nighttime stroll. It meant Brandy had to do all the work pushing the grass out of the way, and from the way Sparky was giggling, that was probably the little minx's plan. 

After a few minutes of pushing through the tall grass, Brandy heard screams, and she sped up, tugging Sparky after her as she rushed to find out what was happening. It sounded terrible from the cries alone, but when the pair of them spilt out into a clearing and saw what was there, Brandy's jaw dropped.

A woman was standing tall in the clearing, not just a woman, a gorgeous giant! Close to cresting seven feet tall before you took into account the massive horn rising from her forehead, the black horn spiralled round with glittering lines. She had beautiful pure white skin and long flowing hair that went from light blue to a vivid purple that shimmered in a flowing rainbow as she moved. Long didn't even come close to describing this hair. There was just so much of it! The glittering hair went down to the back of her knees and was a puffy, curly mass that Brandy could have wrapped herself up in as a blanket and had plenty to spare. It would have been a captivating sight, but something quickly drew Brandy's attention lower. 

The towering Pokémon had her hands fixed firmly around the hips of someone Brandy didn't recognize at first, a trainer stripped bare skin covered with grass stains from all the rubbing they'd gone through recently. Blonde hair spread out on the ground around her in an absolute tangled mess, her makeup smeared in streaks from exhausted sweat, and the pulse-pounding sex griding her into the mud had marred every other part of her.

She looked so utterly devastated that it took some stunning moments before Brandy's mind clocked just who it even was, getting her mind fucked into a gooey mess. 

It was Maple Haze! Her prissy former classmate didn't look so perfect now, eyes rolling back into her head and mouth a perfect O as she screamed her lungs out. And why wouldn't she be screaming? 

The Pokémon Maple had gotten caught by a truly eye-watering piece of meat hanging between their legs. Brandy couldn't see the full size of it because the Pokémon was busy driving it into the dishevelled Maple with powerful thrusts of her hips, dragging out ecstatic wails with every audible slap of Maple's bubbly ass. But what Brandy saw of this beautiful giant's tool was enough to make her legs quiver. The girth on it was big enough that Brandy wouldn't have been able to get her hands around it if she'd used both at once! Maple was being stretched so wide her hips had to be twice as far apart as they'd started. Six inches of this thick log slick with girlcum were sliding smoothly in and out of the fucked senseless former classmate, and from the way Maple was groaning, that was still more than enough inches in there to turn every thought Maple had into an orgasmic paste. 

Brandy knew the mix of human and Pokémon parentage gave every newborn human some of their Poke-mom's traits. Extra stamina, strength and flexibility were ordinary, and her teachers had told them that sex, no matter how seemingly unlikely, was always possible between humans and Pokémon. The body would adjust. 

But it just didn't seem possible here. Maple was being stretched so wide by that intimidating cock that she should have been split clean in two! Instead, she appeared to be taking it, but with some genuinely eye-watering friction, the Pokémon railing her had toned muscle to spare to make sure that wasn't a problem. 

Maple's mind wasn't dealing well with the brain-melting orgasms being hammered into her by this glossy-haired beast of a poké-woman. She didn't even react to the pair bursting in on her, completely lost in a world of heady pleasures. 

Hands trembling at the display of sheer sexual excess going on in front of her, Brandy got her Pokédex in hand and took a picture of the pair. The flash glared off the Pokémon's hips, soaked by Maple's squirting pussy. 

Perhaps she could use Sparky to help Maple get free, maybe even try and capture this giant?
 
*ping!*

“Mercury” the Galarian Rapidash
Height: 6’ 11” (7’ 10” with horn)
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Failed Captures: 87
Moves Discovered:
???
???
???
???
???
???

Fearless and proud, Garlarian Rapidash uses psychic power stored in the hair to boost their speed and chase down trainers who try to race them.

Eighty-seven failed attempts?! Six moves? This Mercury lady was an absolute monster! What new Trainer in their right mind would even try to capture such a high-powered partner? 

This shouldn't even be happening. Wild Pokémon show absolutely no interest in trainers vastly weaker than them as they end up frustrated instead of sexually satisfied. You'd have to go out of your way to antagonize them for this to happen, and who'd be stupid enough to do that?

Oh. Wait, of course. Maple Haze couldn't possibly fail at anything. Maple Haze could indeed have any Pokémon she desired, the strongest of them even! Maple Haze would surely bring back this monstrous Rapidash and rub everyone's noses in how she caught someone this strong without help from a Partner. 

Brand snorted. Right now, the only nose rubbed in anything here was Maple's as she got ground into the dirt. The Galarian Rapidash, Mercury, was fucking her mind into a gooey mess that might drip out of her overly inflated head. Perhaps if Maple were lucky, some Common Sense would fill the gap. It was at least satisfying to see Maple finally get taken down a peg. And it was hot as hell to see her taking down a truly massive peg.
 
Brandy rubbed her legs together. Just watching the power fucking going on here was making her horny. Could she maybe wait for Mercury to exhaust herself on Maple, weaken her some with Sparky and then try to capture her? She looked at her partner hopefully.

Sparky was shaking her head from side to side very vigorously, fur bouncing as her blue eyes blinked in fear rapidly. "What? No, no, no. Absolutely not. She'd bend me into a pretzel in seconds." Sparky said in a quick rush as she squeezed Maple's arm tight. 

With a sigh, Brandy looked back, and her heart froze cold. Mercury was staring right at her, a glint of glowing purple in her eyes as she fixed Brandy with a stare so intense that Brandy stopped breathing out of fear. 
Mercury's horn glowed a vivid purple, and there was a sudden flash of night. "Are you next?" called in Brandy's head, a hammer blow of a question beamed into her mind that wiped away all other thoughts.

Should she? While Brandy was undoubtedly wet and ready to get fucked after seeing the scene playing out before her, recovering from it would take forever! Her plan to clear the gym quickly wouldn't survive if she couldn't do anything but hobble around bow-legged for a week! 

With Sparky hiding behind her, trying not to get noticed by the terrifyingly strong Rapidash, Brandy slowly backed out of the clearing leaving Maple to her fate. Pokémon didn't fuck women past the point they couldn't recover. Still, it was looking close on this one, which meant Mercury had almost finished sexually destroying the cocky Trainer who'd so thoroughly played herself. 

Brandy's heart aches some. It'd be so good just to let herself lose here, Mercury might be a monster, but the noises Maple was making sounded so earnestly satisfied that she must have been fucked into a parallel reality of pure bliss by the Rapidash. To capture such a thing would be …. one day! One day she'd out fuck this monster!

Right now, surviving with her hips intact might be best.

Sparky and Brandy edged back into the tall grass, gave each other a shocked look, and began to run like hell. 

-------

With a sniff, Mercury watched them go. The wide-eyed Trainer had shown a little promise. Any who saw her and still felt they might stand a chance was worth some interest. But no, it wasn't worth pursuing. The Trainer had just been a morsel, and with luck, the next time they met the girl would be a real feast. 

Perhaps she would at least have been more sport than this moaning mess under her. The cocky girl who'd dared to challenge her to a race had been fun to fuck for a while, but their mind and body couldn't keep up with their confidence, and all she'd done were get Mercury worked up for a real fuck.

"Repeat my name three times," she said, calm and confident to the wrecked mess she was still pounding away at even though she'd rubbed every nerve in the poor Trainer's pussy to a boiling hot sensitivity. "Three times, and I'm yours."

"M--muhh..muhhhaaaaaah~" is all Maple can manage before her body tenses and writhes from another orgasm smashing hard into the one she hadn't even finished having. Mercury knew she wasn't up for it, and Maple hadn't been able to string a thought together for a good while now. A whole word was going to be impossible. Three of them? As likely as to tame a Legendary as to get all those syllables out of a throat raw from ecstatic screaming.

Shame. Mercury truly had hoped this one would be the one to tame her, but no. Far too weak for all the confidence she had. Mercury would finish teaching this girl her place in the world, and then she'd wait for a trainer worth a damn to come for her. She'd left a trail of mind-broken bodies in her wake, but surely one day, she'd meet one who could finally exhaust her. Or at least put up a half-decent fight before inevitably sinking into bliss, just like all the rest. 

Already bored of the girl before her, as she rapidly reached her limit, Mercury decided to fantasize about the one who got away a little. Maybe one day they'd meet again, and she'd get to see if that flickering flame of potential had grown to something worth snuffing out. 

369