5 – Finding the Hard Place (18+)
11.6k 11 277
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Calcine the Rolycoly seemed an unstoppable force as she bore down on Brandy, ignoring the Joltik clambering over her as if they were nothing more than a passing breeze. Calcine locked her softly glowing orange eyes fast on Brandy, and while the plodding rock Pokémon was slow, it didn't matter that she'd draw the fight out if she were also invincible.   

The lumbering Pokémon tries to throw herself on Brandy, but Calcine's so stiff that she might as well have posted in advance to warn Brandy it was coming. The Trainer was agile enough to duck under her arms and out the way, leaving Calcine to land with a relatively light little thud, skidding along the polished stone. Interesting, so despite her hardened skin Calcine wasn't actually that heavy? Maybe Brandy could do something with that.

For any chance of victory, Brandy needed to soften Calcine enough so she could begin to exhaust those infamously deep Rock Pokémon stamina reserves, so it was time to take a calculated risk. Sparky had been coy about her abilities, holding them back to try to tease more sex out of Brandy. It was standard for a Partner with a new or fraying bond to do such things, forcing more intimacy and through that form, the much craved strong connection with a human. 

A lesser Trainer would give in to their partners and slip into a sleeping bag with them, and while Brandy wouldn't mind that one bit, being a good Trainer meant being able to think beyond the next pounding you'd be getting. If she gave in to every demand now, she'd never get beyond two or three partners. She'd spend all her free time on her back with her legs in the air; if she'd wanted that, she'd have become a researcher! A good relationship had to be give and take, not the kind where Sparky did all the giving and Brandy all the taking. Maybe when she was going to settle down, but she had much grander plans than getting fucked senseless by the first Pokémon that got in her pants!

So instead of letting Sparky get her way, she'd have to fall back on another invaluable Trainer talent, being able to puzzle out your Partner's quirks and gain strength from working with them. So what did she know about Sparky? Electric Pokémon were all an energetic bunch, Bug Types were more playful and mischievous, and Sparky enjoyed playing both to try to get what she wanted. So it was pretty likely she had moves that did dip into both Bug and Electric typing, and it just so happened there was one move only Joltik's could get that suited that to a tee. 

"Sparky, I think you got Electroweb. Let's use it!" Brandy cried, hoping her command wasn't about to bounce. Calling on your Partner to do something they couldn't always end up with confusion and hurt feelings. 

"Smartass!" Sparky huffed, rolling her fingers and spinning a cat's cradle of webbing as she drew out of thin air, sticky wires forming with a faint glow. "You still got one move to work out! It's not that obvious!"

Good to know, Brandy thought. That rules out Bug Bite, then. 

Calcine tries to get out of the way of Sparky's thrown webbing, but the slow Rock Type doesn't stand a chance when some of it snags onto her chest. She's stoic about the shocks crackling along the webbing, pulling against the thick strands to try snapping it, but Sparky layers more and more until she's holding a rope tethering her to Calcine. 

"Catch!" Sparky calls out, lobbing it over to Brandy. The Trainer gives it an experimental tug, and Calcine stumbles forward as sparks crackle over her stone skin from the tension of the webbing, causing the electrified rope to discharge.

"Not going to hold me forever!" Calcine grumbles, arms straining to rip the webbing free, but her grip slips, and she stumbles forward when Brandy pulls at it again. 

The tug of war went to the wall, and Brandy pressed her shoulders against the polished stone. Giving the Rolycoly her smuggest grin, she felt a thrill as she saw those orange eyes narrow at her. Calcine gave up trying to tug herself free of the web and followed the rope, barreling into Brandy and crushing her up against the wall, hands slammed on either side of her head. 

"Got you," Calcine rumbled, "What did you even think this would achieve?"

"Hands Sparky!" Brandy yelled and then dropped straight down, rubbing her face past a pair of boobs so firm you could get friction burns off them. Her clothes bunched up as she wiggled down from Calcine's grip, but before Calcine could even snatch at them to stop her escaping, there was a twin splat, and electrified webbing had slammed over her hands, making her arms spasm as they discharged. The polished surface of the wall made a perfect adhering surface for the sticky webbing, an utterly flat bond with not even the smallest gap for some give to peel the webs away. The whole mess had stuck Calcine's hands fast, and she wasn't going anywhere.

Brandy crawled out of her legs and got a hand up from Sparky, raising her hand and then letting go so she could slap the Joltik with a victorious high five. 

"I remember last time I practically had you tied up. You're stealing my best tricks already" Sparky grinned, waving her slapped hand. "So am I tagged in?"

"You have to ask?" Brandy laughed, grabbing around Sparky's waist and squeezing her butt. The short woman gave the most adorable squeak as Brandy was firm with her. "We're a team, so let's get her."

Still struggling to free her hands from the wall, Calcine has no leverage to shrug Brandy and Sparky off as the pair put arms around her waist, two heads popping up under her arms and nuzzling her chest. Her legs were free, but planting one on the wall wasn't doing anything but shocking her arms even more numb as the electrified webs crackled when pulled on. The best she can do is give the pair a half-hearted knee to try to push them off.

"You can flop like a Magikarp if you want, but you're not going to enjoy that." Brandy teased, giving a flurry of kisses to Rolycoly's toughened skin. It was licking fine glass, cold with no give to it. The Pokédex had said Rolycoly's got softer when heated up, so now they just needed to apply some heat. 

Wild Pokémon and clothes were usually a coin flip. Sparky hadn't worn them, and if Mercury had a set, she'd long since ditched them by the time she'd got her hands around Maple. However, Calcine was as practical as she acted, wearing tight-fitting black shorts and a matching black tank top slightly frayed from day-to-day wear. It had been hard to see it at first with how it matched her skin, but Brandy could see the seams up close. Sparky was already rolling up the top to slip a hand underneath, pawing at Calcine's abs while Brandy stroked her hand along Calcine's curves.

"Like you what you see?" Calcine says a little petulantly as she resigns herself to being good and stuck. "I got much more to work with than blue eyes here."

"Not true!" Sparky cackles, face half stuffed in Calcine's chest. "I can see that bulge in your shorts from here, and you're a whole evolution off being in my league." 

"Well, now you're both just being mean," Brandy lazily drawls as she trails her fingers along Calcine's glassy thighs, marveling at the strange feeling of it. 

"Maybe she likes mean," Sparky giggled, wiggling her head, so she had it angled up looking out of Calcine's cleavage, multiple blue eyes staring down those cool pools of orange. "Carkol did say she needed someone to get her to show some respect. Should I go find a paddle?"

"You'd break it," Rolycoly huffed, "Enjoy this while you can. It'll still end the same way it always does."

"Oh?" Brandy said, sliding down to one knee and holding onto Calcine's abs for support. Her fingers slid into the smooth lines. "Still think you can win? You can hardly move"

Tease and taunt. Get your opponent worked up, and it's far easier to wear them out. Brandy put her palm to the bulge in Rolycoly's shorts and kneaded it with the palm of her hand. It wasn't any softer than the rest of her, Brandy trying her best to push it about and failing, getting the first genuine smile out of Calcine's she'd seen.

"You don't stand a chance if you don't push my buttons, and one web trick isn't even close." Calcine said just the faintest hint of pride in her voice, "I've fought people with powerful Partners, but when it came down to it, I'm hard, and they are always so, so soft."

Brandy chewed her bottom lip. It was a good line, and she had to give them that. Fingers rolled into the band of Calcine's shorts, and she peeled them away, just on the tiny chance Calcine was bluffing.

She was not. Sparky may have teased Calcine about her size, but that didn't mean Calcine was small, just that Sparky was overly cocky in more ways than one. It was only one night ago that Brandy's eyes would have popped at the rock-hard pillar that sprang to firm attention out of Calcine's shorts. It looked more like a shiny toy than it did flesh, and Brandy running a finger over it didn't dispel that illusion one bit. Rock Pokémon, indeed.

Sparky slid herself out of Calcine's chest to join Brandy on a knee, but even with the pillar of cock between them, she couldn't help but snort.

"Sure you want this one? She'll bang on doorways."

Brandy answers her more physically, kissing along Calcine's glassy thighs and giving a playful lick along the waiting length, eyes locked with Sparky as she bobs her head and curls her tongue over the tip of the cock.

"It's no use," Calcine grumbled. "I can't feel that."

Brandy gave an amused little noise at that, lapping her tongue back down to the base of Calcine's shaft before replying with hot breath that flowed over and caressed Calcine's stiffness.

"I might get tricked a lot today, but not this time. You gave a cry of pain when you fell earlier, and you can feel things through all this hardness."

"Just surprised me, is all," Calcine said stubbornly. "Nothing more"

"Then you shouldn't mind us continuing," Brandy smirked, leaning in to wrap her lips around the girth and give a kiss, dragging Sparky into it, so the pair had the cock sandwiched between their lips. Messily kissing each other as spit coated the jet-black flesh to a glistening shine.

Calcine rolled her hip, web-trapped fingers grinding into polished stone. Breath hitching in her throat and choking any reply. She snapped her mouth closed rather than give them any more sign that this was working, but it was far too late. 

Brandy and Sparky traveled along the length to top the head of Calcine's cock with a big, suckling kiss. Rolling the head in their mouths as they vigorously made out with each other, with Calcine's hands bound, she was entirely at their mercy. No way to grab hair, and hip thrusts only ended up bulging out cheeks and making the pair giggle as they bounced back at it and made it feel even more intense. 

"Shame this does nothing for you," Brandy teased, "It's my first time getting something this thick between my lips. I'd have loved some feedback."

Calcine rolled her head to one side. Her leg was hopping against the ground, wiggling against Brandy and making the Trainer squirm as the knee massaged her side. The torrent of sensations flowing through Calcine began to stoke her core. Trainer and Partner were merciless in slathering Calcine's member no matter the reaction, the pair getting heated in their breaths and eventually having to stop for air. Sparky and Brandy bumped foreheads with cute smiles for each other as they peppered Calcine's hardness with fluttering kisses. 

"She tastes a little sugary. Like rock candy," Sparky giggled. "Think we'll wear it all away if we lick enough?"

Brandy snerks, bumping Sparky's forehead for the terrible joke.

"Arceus, she's hot." Brandy said, shaking sweat out of her eyes. "I mean, literally hot. Is this normal?"

Something drips down between the pair, splattering along kissing lips, and the gooey taste makes the pair cough and pulls away. Their lips were sticking together as they worked it out of their mouths, the backs of their hands used to wipe it out with a gluey substance. 

Wait. 

Brandy looked up to see Calcine's hands glowing and the webbing around it melting away under the heat. Her calm orange eyes were stoked to a burning flame as her hands came free with a screech of wet ripping, and they came back far faster than Brandy had seen Calcine move until now. Stoked up and ready to go, Calcine slammed her now sticky hands into their hair and tipped Sparky and Brandy's heads back to force them to stare up at her.

Calcine's burning eyes were wild, and her toothy smile promised that two rascals were about to find out just what kind of hot water they'd got themselves in.

The pair glanced at each other and, entirely on the same wavelength right now, spoke in perfect unison.

"Oh shit"

277