7 – Too Late for Pebbles to Vote
7.9k 7 240
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Calcine's rapid spinning shredded the webbing like paper, and Brandy was stuck along for the ride. The world became a blur as Calcine held onto her, Brandy's legs swinging out into the air behind her as she was crushed into the Rock Pokémon's chest. Brandy was so damn thankful she'd got Calcine hot enough that her skin was soft. She'd have been lucky to only chip a tooth grinding into Calcine's chest if it wasn't. Usually, she wouldn't complain about having a nice soft pair of boobs shoved in her face, but a swirling dizziness that made her stomach churn ruined the fun. 

Carkol shouted something, but Brandy's hearing was a roiling mess, and she couldn't make out the words. Whatever it was, it meant Brandy got put on the ground, which she hugged onto like a lifeline and waited for her nausea to pass. The earth shook, and flashing arcs of yellow crossed her swimming vision as the fight continued without her. Curling up on herself, Brandy felt over her body to try to find her belt, her arms feeling like they belonged to an alien. It took a few fumbling attempts, but with persistence, she felt the hard curves of a Binding Ball and snapped it off the belt, cradling it to her chest.

Deep breaths, focus on the ball and center yourself. Her mom had taught her this one for when she had nerves before exams. The comforting feeling of family help, mixed in with practiced breathing techniques, let Brandy tamp down on the roiling feeling in her guts.

The sound of the battle was a rolling wash of thunderous hits and screeching snaps, but as she gathered her focus and Brandy began to pick out words.

"Intercept the webbing with flame. Keep up the pressure on her!" the Carkol cried out. She was still shaking like a leaf, a stark change from her earlier display of calm introspection. Pokémon didn't become trainers for an obvious reason, nothing in it for either side, but she was forcing herself to try. Why Calcine was humoring Brandy had no idea, though. Maybe the cocky Pokémon hated losing that much. 

Sparky had fired off a few webs while Brandy was out, but most of it was smoldering charr on the ground. Calcine's hands were hot enough to burst into flame now, and she projected jets at the electric webbing whenever Sparky tried to snag her with it. Sparky had a significant speed advantage when the fight had started, but as Calcine burned brighter, her speed was picking up too. That seemed.... unfair? There had to be a trade-off of some kind.  

Brandy thought of soft breasts and how little Calcine had weighed while atop her, and it all clicked into place. Toughness traded off for speed, burn bright and burn out. 

"Sparky, she's weaker up close now! Get physical!" Brandy called out, getting up to one knee. Carkol flashed her a look, but it looked more apologetic than angry. 

Sparky was happy with getting directions out of a losing battle, and the following web she fired was a messy spray of crackling lightning, blinding to look at. Calcine burned it with a burst of flame, but it had already served its purpose as a shield for Sparky to advance behind. Sparky dived through the glowing flames of her own webs and pounced on Calcine. The nimble Joltik got a hold of Calcine's shoulders and pressed her legs to her stomach, then kicked off with a flick, sending Calcine crashing down with a surprised cry. 

Usually, getting into a fistfight with a Rock Pokémon was a stupid idea, but as always, you had to remember the quirks. Kids knew all their type advantages before they were old enough to even start thinking about Pokémon. If all it took to be a good Trainer was understanding strengths and weaknesses, then anyone could do it. A real Trainer could take the basics and turn them on their head, Carkol had decided she wanted to be a trainer here, but she was Rock and Fire at heart. Brandy could use that. 

"Catch her!" Carkol called out, leaning in to look at the fight. "You're quick!"

"She's quicker!" Calcine called back, snatching at the air as she tried to get to her feet. Sparky had nipped right by the grab and stuck a web onto Calcine's back from point blank, wresting her back onto the ground. Calcine rolled onto her front and tried to reach back to grab the web to burn it off, but Sparky had thought ahea d when picking her spot. The web stuck right at the small of Calcine's back, and Calcine's fiery fingertips were just short of scratching it away. 

Feet still unsteady from the spinning, Brandy staggered over to Calcine and snapped open the Binding Ball, drawing out the red wires inside.

"Calcine, watch out! Spin!" Carkol cried, but it was a hair too late as Brandy looped the binding wires over Calcine's wrists. She was wrenched off her feet when Calcine came up with a spin, but Sparky managed to intercept and catch her, mad laughs as she carried Brandy off. The Binding Ball's mechanisms hissed as it fed out more wire to keep up with the retreat and Calcine's spin drew it all in. She ended up binding herself around the chest in a great tangled mess. 

"Thanks for surviving," Brandy mumbled, leaning her head up to kiss Sparky's cheeks. "We got her now."

Sparky beamed and put Brandy down, giving her ass a smack for good luck. "You really owe me for this. Now go get her!" 

Calcine's spin stopped with a frustrated cry as she struggled to free her arms from the binding she'd given herself. Her orange eyes glared as Brandy approached. 

"Think you've won?" Calcine huffed. "This was clever, but you haven't."

"Haven't I? You don't look in much state to stop me" Brandy grinned, putting a hand to Calcine's chest. She pressed, and without arms free to stop her, she could push Calcine all the way up to the cave's shining wall. "Admit it, you're impressed."

Calcine turned her head to the side, but the heated glow on her cheeks was unmistakable.

"Incredible," the Carkol whispered, hugging herself. "Is this how she must have felt? To have someone rely on you like this?"

Calcine sighed, shaking her head. But there was the faintest hint of a smile there; Brandy saw it. So sweet of her to help out her ... sister? What exactly was the relation between Pokémon of the same type anyway? They were known for sticking together, but it wasn't like a Trainer bond. 

Another question for her mom, right now, Brandy had to get a Rolycoly to admit she'd lost. 

"Sweet as this all is, I do want you," Brandy said, getting a hold of the Binding Ball wires and beginning to tie Carkol's arms off. "Do I need to truss you up completely and ride you to prove it?"

"Smokescreen!" Carkol called out, and Brandy looked up to Calcine, looking so fucking smug she could have screamed. Scream she did when Calcine blew smoke right in her face! 

She'd tie that bitch up and throw her in a pond! That was so uncalled for! 

The smoke didn't sting, but it was as hot as Sauna steam and made Brandy's eyes water. It kept pouring out of Calcine's mouth in a long stream until the whole room was a white pea-soup fog. Brandy tried to press onto Calcine with the wires in her hands, but the sweat of her fingers made her grip slippery. She couldn't stop her from moving with body weight alone when she couldn't see where she was going. The only things visible through the smoke were the red wires of the binding ball and the Carkol's burning red cloak. 

"Ugh! What do I do?" Sparky called out somewhere off to Brandy's left. There was a crackling sound like water thrown on a bonfire, and the steamy room flared like a miniature sun had burst into life. Sparky's loud pained yelp carried over the rush of fire. 

"Ah, tagged me with some flame! She can see or something?"

Another flare and another cry of burning pain.

"Stop talking! She can hear you!" Brandy called out, sure at least that Calcine wouldn't be shooting her with flame. Pokémon didn't like to hit people harder than they could manage. While humans had grown tougher over the generations, they still didn't hold a candle to Pokémon when it came to taking hits. 

Brandy listened, but all she could hear was her breath, panting like a thirsty dog from the blistering heat of the smoke. This was bad. If Sparky couldn't see attacks, she couldn't dodge or fight at range. It countered all her best strengths! Brandy started moving, picking out the red glow in the air as her destination. Her only hope was she could guess Sparky's third move. A melee one surely? It'd make sense if it was a Bug Type to pair off with the electric webs.

Fury Cut? But Sparky didn't have any actual blades, and it'd be too weak. Bug Buzz? Maybe she could use the electricity to make the noise, but usually, that was for bugs with wings. Nothing for it but a big guess. 

"Sparky, follow the lines. Lunge!"

There was a long awkward pause. 

"Lunge? Really? You think I'd just jump people?" Sparky called back in an annoyed huff.

"Got you," Calcine said, and there was a squeak and the sound of whirling, and then something flew across the room and cracked against the wall hard. 

"Lunge," Sparky mumbled groggily from the impact site. "So laaame"

"Hey, fuck you! It was a good guess!"

Sparky began cracking up, delirious with laughter. "Fuck me, and I'll tell you!"

Yeah, that little yellow minx wouldn't be any more help for this fight Brandy could tell. Brandy settled into the red glow and waited. Calcine knew where she was from their talking, and she'd picked her spot to try to end this. 

A powerful body rolled onto her and pressed Brandy onto her back. Brandy gasped, squirming her shoulder blades against something soft and cozy. 

"Can we see for this?" she said, panting for air. "Can't enjoy victory if it's all white."

"Fine," Calcine rumbled from on top of her. "Don't need hands to end this."

They waited a short minute for the steamy mist to fade, and Calcine's eyes went wide when it did. 

"Oh, you devious little.." 

She didn't get to finish as Brandy swept up the Carkol's cloak she'd been lying on, throwing it around her and Calcine and drawing them in. The Carkol sat down with a thump. The inside of her cloak was sweltering hot, but it was hot for both of them, and the already soft Calcine got even more deliciously softer as the heat melted her into Brandy's arms. 

"This is cheating," Calcine mumbled as Brandy began to kiss her lips. The heat of the cloak made both of them a sweating mess. 

"Her joining in was cheating. This is me forgiving the cheating. You got a pretty girl under you, don't be so sour."

"And you assume that I think you're pretty?"

Brandy ground her stomach against the hard cock trapped between them and raised an eyebrow. 

"You're lucky I like red hair" Calcine snorted and raised her bound arms above Brandy's head, so they were out of the way. "And Trainers too smart for their own good."

Brandy smiled and went to kiss Calcine, then saw the Carkol staring at them both from over her shoulder. Oh, right, she was using her cloak to help heat up Calcine. She probably couldn't not watch. Though with how she was staring, they could have found the deepest part of the cave, and they'd have a pair of triangle white eyes staring at them out of the darkness. Carkol really wanted to study Trainers and their Pokémon. 

Well, she'd come too far to let an audience ruin it. Time to see if all her hard work had paid off. Hopefully, she could make Calcine submit before she sweated herself to death!

240