17 – The Sweetest Sensation (18+)
7.5k 8 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was an acceptable amount of time you could stare at someone’s ass. Brandy and Calcine had gone hand in hand so far over that line they couldn’t recall what the line looked like. Orchid’s butt was simply hypnotizing. The swish of her hips made her dress flick back and fore as she walked.

“It’s not often we get someone coming to our gym first,” Orchid said as she walked, voice shy and unaware of the powerful stares she was getting. “I hope I don’t disappoint you both.“

“No way, I’m excited about this,” Brandy said, patting her cheeks to shake some sense into herself. Calcine had no better luck by her side, the usual sensible Rock Type unable to turn her eyes away from the flicking Lilligant’s hip.

Maybe this was a hypnotizing move? A sneaky petal dance?

“Not fair,” Calcine mumbled, giving Brandy a crushing, one-armed hug. Calcine raised a hand to get a hold of the back of Brandy’s head and mashed her face into the side of her breast. Calcine was already soft enough for Brandy to feel comfortable. She pressed up to her, rolling her head to get comfy. Delightful.

Oh right! Calcine was doing it so she could think without being distracted by Lilligant’s butt. Orchid was all soft moves that could turn fights into making out and earth-pounding sex so quickly you could forget you were even fighting. In this gym battle, they were far more potent than usual, with no violence allowed, the regular sweaty foreplay of Pokémon knocking each other around forbidden. A little odd. The rule didn't seem to have anything to do with multiple partners.

Was Brandy missing a trick?

“Here is good,” Orchid said, her voice soft in Brandy’s ears. Orchid seemed shy, Grass Types were usually friendly, but not exactly forceful. Honeycrisp was a bit of an exception with her Dragon Typing, but Orchid was pure Grass. Perhaps it’d be better if they tried to overwhelm her than resist? She couldn’t addle their minds if they did it first. Raising her head from Calcine’s chest, she looked up at the Rolycoly and then nodded to Orchid’s butt, giving Calcine’s breast a squeeze.

Calcine was on her wavelength, and as Orchid leaned to smooth some flowers to lie on, Brandy and Calcine came up behind her and grabbed a handful of that shapely rear each, squeezing it between their fingers as they leaned in over Orchid. Arceus be praised; it was soft and natural! The dress flowed around their fingers as they pressed together, and Orchid let out a cute little pop of a gasp.

Tipping her gently forward into the flowers, Brandy couldn’t help but smile as she saw Orchid squirm her head against the ground. It felt good to get that kind of reaction out of a Pokémon so quickly. She hadn’t exactly had a lot of luck getting them to fall for her, it’d always come after some exhausting work.

“You’re going to do amazing,” Calcine said, kissing Orchid’s neck before turning to Brandy. “You’re good at warming people up. Want to do the honors?”

“So nice of you to admit it,” Brandy smirked, Calcine leaning over to flick her side.

Giggling, Brandy leaned down to kiss along Orchid’s back until she got at the skin at her neck and teased it with some suckling kisses, tongue pressing against the pulled taut skin. She could see Orchid was biting her lip, the Lilligant’s eyes fluttering happily at Brandy’s touch. This seemed almost too easy!

Brandy wasn’t sure what to think. She’d never had this kind of success so fast before. Was the gym just full of horny pokemon who wanted to be dominated? It fit the Wooloo, but Valerie had been decidedly unlike that, and Honeycrisp was probably going to twist poor Sparky into a pretzel.

Weak and Strong, then? That wasn't really about multiple partners. It was frustrating to be in the dark, and Brandy used that frustrated energy on Orchid.

Orchid moaned softly as Brandy gave hungry kisses along her neck, nuzzling against the Trainer’s head with a happy little trill in her throat. Orchid looked back to Calcine, still staring at her ass, a slow smile spreading across her lips.

“Why don’t you help get my dress off, Calcine?” she said, as innocently as if she was asking for a glass of water. “I’m sure Brandy would like to see all of me.”

No argument there. Brandy kissed round the neck until she could stare down along Orchid’s back as Calcine rolled her skirt up, tugging it over that seemingly impossible curve and giving her a sight of something extraordinary. Orchid’s ass was massive, a towering mountain that Calcine ran warm fingertips over as she rolled the dress up. It was a gorgeous sight, seeing her partner get hands on with something special, and Brandy felt a stab of jealousy run through her. She wanted to join in so badly, but her hands would impede Orchid from taking off her dress, and she couldn’t get in the way of that.

“I’ll need you to wiggle out the way a bit,” Orchid whispered in Brandy’s ear, snapping Brandy out of her reverence of the backside. She shifted onto her back, lying in front of Orchid as Calcine rolled her dress off her, the fabric rolling out to drop onto Brandy, still warm from the heat of the Lilligant’s body. The smell of her was on it, sweeter still than the plants of the meadow, an intoxicating blend that made Brandy’s mouth water. Panting already, she trailed her fingers over Orchid’s body, enjoying the swell of her breasts and skin so smooth it didn’t seem real.

“Good, lying down there is perfect” Orchid said with a smile as bright as the sun. Seeing her happy made Brandy’s heart beat quicker. She tried to spread herself out even more for Orchid, muscles in her arms burning as she presented herself, back arched slightly. “Calcine, enjoy yourself.”

Calcine did just that, groping hungrily and sinking her fingers in deep into the plump flesh of Orchid’s rear. She brought her strength to bear. Orchid looked over her shoulder to watch her, the Lilligant’s large orange eyes sparkling as Calcine kneaded away like she was making bread. The pressing of flesh had Brandy rubbing her body in time with Orchid, her head already floating from the smell of her. The touch of Orchid was something else. The skin-on-skin contact alone made Brandy’s toes curl. The rubbing of breasts together had her squirming from the rush of thought-robbing sensitivity.

A small voice knocked away in the back of Brandy’s mind, but everything felt so fucking good. She ignored the nagging voice and ran her hands down to join Calcine’s. Entwining her fingers with her partners, the pair worked away at squeezing Orchid’s ass, the flesh under their fingers rippling like stones skipping over water. Orchid seemed to enjoy it, her bright smile all the encouragement the pair needed to work together to keep going.

The nagging voice wheedled away in the back of Brandy’s mind, but Orchid’s smile, even without saying a word, was much louder.

“That’s it. That’s so nice...” Orchid cooed, one hand shifting to grab Brandy’s wrist, pinning her down to kiss her as she rubbed a length along Brandy’s thigh.

It felt big. It felt really big.

Big enough to make Brandy’s body tense, her face flushing red at a sudden stab of emotion that wasn’t a hopeless infatuation with Orchid’s perfect ass.

Orchid leaned into the kiss, grinding herself in time with Calcine’s fondling. Brandy moaned into Orchid’s mouth as the Lilligant’s tongue danced around hers. The feeling of Orchid’s big dick bumping against her leg, hot and stiff, sent shivers through Brandy’s spine. Her insides were all taut, her stomach roiling from the excitement, her breath coming in brief gasps.

Orchid’s grip tightened as she pressed her lips harder into Brandy’s, moaning as the pair’s fingers dug deeper into her ass. Calcine was focused on squishing the plumpness beneath her fingers and curling those strong digits into Orchid, making the Lilligant shiver in delight against Brandy.

Calcine’s fingers were a little painful against Brandy’s as the Rolycoly worked them harder than Brandy could keep up with, twisting her fingers up as they got in the way. Brandy groaned something to her, but her voice was muffled by Orchid’s lips and the tongue probing her throat. The silken feel of that tongue rolling over her made her mind spin enough that she didn’t even care. Calcine was making Orchid feel good, and that’s what mattered.

“You’re both doing so well,” Orchid said into the kiss, her voice trilling up and down as their tongues tussled.

Brandy felt a burst of pride well up inside her. Orchid said she was doing well! Moaning again at the wet, furious kissing, her breathing quickened as Orchid’s enormous dick slid over her thigh. Soon Orchid would get to fuck her, and then she’d make the Lilligant thrilled to be her partner. She could pour everything into being a wet hole for Orchid to hammer into. The perfect sleeve for Orchid’s cock. Forget about Calcine for the moment. Just focus on making her happy.

Wait. What?

Her brain fumbled to keep a hold of the thought, her breathing still stuck in quick gasps, her heart racing now not from the excitement but from her confusion. Befuddled, the nagging voice took that moment of confusion to finally got a word in.

This isn’t right.

But. But why? Why worry when she wanted nothing more than to be filled with Orchid's cock. What was wrong with that? Shouldn’t she enjoy herself? Wasn’t this what she always wanted?

Yes, yes! To be fucked by beautiful Pokémon is all she ever dreamed of.

But...

Something was off. Something was wrong.

She tried to pull her hands free, but Orchid held on tight, the Lilligant pulling her closer as she ground her hips into Brandy’s thigh again.

What was happening? Why did it feel so good?

“Just relax,” Orchid said, giving Brandy a soft kiss. “I’m going to make you cum harder than you ever have before soon. That’s all that matters.”

Brandy stared at Orchid, her chest heaving as she tried to calm down. She couldn’t hear properly, and the rush of blood thundered in her ears.

“It’s ok. I’ll take care of you.” Orchid cooed, pressing another soft kiss into Brandy’s cheek before leaning back and giving her a lustful smile. “You can trust me.”

She could. She trusted Orchid. She should do as she says.

How silly of her to think otherwise.

Brandy's not doing so hot, but I'm doing great!

Now 11 chapters ahead on Patreon. (Okay, 10 because I released this early, but it'll be 11 shortly!)

Should be ready to go up to 3 chapters a week in early December, thinking Mon/Wed/Fri so I can worry about other things on the weekend, but we'll see.

154