16 – Good Things
5k 10 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Threesome plans,"

Brandy's words brought total silence to the group's huddle. Calcine was as unmoving as ever, waiting for more. Sparky was an excited bundle of energy, shaking her hips back and fore, unable to stand still. Anticipation was very high.

"If there's no fighting, this will be tough," Brandy said. "You're both outstanding fighters, but we don't have a lot of soft moves."

"Agility is fantastic. Flexibility helps a lot and lets me hit all the good spots if I focus."

"When have you ever focused?" Calcine narrowed her eyes at Sparky.

"You've not seen me with a pretty girl! I can focus real good then."

Brandy smiles and leans over to rub Sparky's head. She wouldn't say their first time together had been anything but feral fucking, but she'd still screamed her lungs out riding Sparky. Sparky would be something else if she brought that focus to the bedroom.

"Sounds like you want to be on the attack then, not keen to be by my side?"

"I am getting plenty of that tonight. Can wait for a little," Sparky said, "Besides, look at Lea. She's like an even twiggier version of you! No problem, I can handle her.

Gym Trainer Lea gave them a polite wave as they looked at her and took a binding ball off her belt. She span it along her palm with a quick roll of her hand before letting it drop to the ground, a popping sound and a red glow flowing up to take a woman's shape.

She wasn't tall, but that was the only unremarkable thing about her. Flowing green hair below her waist, a bright red orchid fixed into it like a hairpin to keep it from her face. Large orange eyes that weren't a full glow like Calcine's, but there was only a slither of white to the eye around that massive orange pupil. It gave her a sweet, innocent look that was only enhanced by her long green dress. The dress you could wear to a summer festival with corset lacing on the front, tying it off around a white silk shirt. Like Lea, she was more willowy grass than curves up top, but it all changed when it got to the hips, the dress bubbling out around a butt that got a shocked breath tumbling out of Brandy. Sparky had her lip bit staring at it with all eyes, and even Calcine considered this round reveal with more than just judgemental looks.

It took Brandy a long time to remember how to use the Pokédex. She hadn't been sure she was a butt person, but this Pokémon had just converted all three of them.

"Orchid" the Lilligant
Height: 5' 5" 
Type: Grass
Victories: 32
Moves Discovered:
Aromatherapy
Entrainment
Helping Hand
Petal Dance

Often shy, it takes a solid bond to bloom a Lilligant's petals fully.

"Woah, she's strong too, thirty-two victories!" Sparky gasped, "She's going to absolutely ruin one of us!"

"Grass is weak to bugs. She might fall for you. Or if I get worked up, my fire could make her melt inside." Calcine said.

"You look like you're melting already," Brandy said, giving Calcine's side a nudge. "But I'm more worried about her moves. It's all soft moves. She's perfect for this kind of no-impact fight."

"Well, let's hope the front doesn't match the rear, or she'll break you in two," Sparky said, giving Orchid a friendly smile.

"One to talk," Brandy huffed. "You almost did the same. If either of you can counter her, we're in luck, and we'll get a good matchup either way."

The Lilligant curtsied to the group as she moved out of the way for Lea, turning her head to flash the edge of a smile at the group. Calcine bowed in return, and Brandy copied her. Sparky just waved even more madly at her than she was already.

"I want to see Brandy touch that butt. She'll have no idea what to do with her." Sparky said.

"I'll think of something!" Brandy blushed. "At least it's a big target for me? Ugh, Entrainment is going to be a problem."

"Not familiar with that one. It sounds like they misspelled it on the dex. Sure it isn't Entertainment?" Calcine tilts her head at Brandy's screen.

"No, I know it. It makes you mimic what she does, and you'll have to watch for it, or you might end up helping her more than hindering."

"Interesting." Calcine's throat rumbled as she tapped her lips, a thought bubbling away. "Perhaps it goes both ways if you can beat her will."

Brandy wasn't sure about that one. She doubted Orchid would be so easy to control with that many victories under her belt. Already nervous about the opponent, she observed as Lea took the second ball off her belt and threw it out.

The red glow out of this one spreads far taller, concerningly so. Brandy rarely meets people taller than her, but this towering woman wearing a green dress with a yellow apron filled out every inch of that dress. Thick, powerful arms, a chest puffed the dress out to an obscene degree, and hips flared out the skirt just as much as Orchid. Even more so because of how tall she was! Her hair was a big messy puff, tied back with a few ribbons in a shabby style, the bright red hair spilling out all over the place. The red hair buried her eyes, leaving only a cute button nose and a big welcoming smile visible. A smile so warm Brandy didn't even mind she was a giant.

"Holy shit," Sparky whispered. "It's all ass here."

"Lea has a type." Calcine points out the obvious for all.

"I have a type now! Holy shit! Can you inherit Scoria's butt, too?" Sparky said, "We've been good! You owe us some butt."

Great. Now Brandy had two sets of curves she was going to worry about. What a start to this gym battle. Ignoring Sparky's comment, Brandy bit down on her embarrassment as she focused on dexing the new opponent. She has to zoom the lens out to do it. It's a lot of opponent.

"Honeycrisp" the Appletun
Height: 6' 4" 
Type: Grass/Dragon
Victories: 51
Moves Discovered:
Apple Acid
Body Slam
Growth
Protect
Recycle

The Sweetest of Dragons. Appletun craves praise and will go to great lengths to get it.

 

"Dragon in a Grass gym? Well, that's not even fair!" Sparky groaned. "And Growth too! You can't have her on my side. She'll roll me flat like pastry!"

Dragon types were pretty infamous for being difficult to capture. They all had a very self-obsessed attitude and confidence you could bounce rocks off. Maybe the Grass part of Honeycrisp mellowed her out some. Still, Brandy wouldn't want to fight any Dragon, even one supposedly the sweetest of them. At least she wasn't directly fighting. She'd crush Calcine and Sparky with one mighty body flop!

Oh no, she was coming over too, and she loomed.

"Hi!" Honeycrisp's voice was a booming blast of a thing, jolly but the jolliness that'd convince you to jump straight into the deep end of the pool before you'd even learned to swim. "You're all real cute. I'm looking forward to this!"

"Ah, will you be attacking then?" Calcine said as casually as if she was asking about the weather. Very slick.

"Oooh, that'd be telling! But nice try." Honeycrisp grinned. Orchid was tailing her, not even big enough to be Honeycrisp's shadow. Orchid had nervous energy, like someone about to be thrust onto a stage for the first time.

"Well, we haven't picked our positions yet," Brandy said, "But wow, you're both really something! I'm glad we don't have to fight now. It'd be a rough one."

Orchid nods behind Honeycrisp, swaying her hair as she agrees with Brandy.

"Ha!" Honeycrisp beats her chest with a massive fist, her maid outfit fluttering from the thundering blows. "I watched your fight with Valerie! I've never seen someone blaze their way through. That was impressive! I'm sure you'd give us a few surprises."

She looks past Brandy to Sparky and grins. "And I do like tussling with the small ones."

"No crushing me before the battle!" Sparky yelped, hiding behind Brandy.

"Oh, okay!" Honeycrisp said with a bob of her head and a big smile. "I'll wait until we start before I crush you. It's allowed if you like it~."

Calcine steps to hide Sparky from the over-enthusiastic Dragon, hands on her hips. "Let's give us time to pick our spots? We'll be with you shortly."

"Good luck!" Orchid said in a rushed burst, taking her step back from the group. Honeycrisp left to join her, giving Orchid a friendly hug as she bashfully batted at Honeycrisp's enormous arms.

The trio gulped.

"Okay, I can't be with her," Sparky said. "She's going to chew me up."

"We don't know if she'll be helping Lea or on me, though," Brandy said. "Can we guess? She's the bolder of the two, and Orchid seems too sweet to really take charge."

"We shouldn't just plan around her," Calcine brought Sparky back into the middle of the group with a gentle push. "If I go on Lea, I can go long, but the other side is very experienced."

"So speed is key?" Brandy drummed her fingers on her chin. "Since I doubt I can last. Well, that's humbling. Sparky, you think you can handle Lea?"

Sparky looked across at Lea. The woman was lithe, and while she wasn't about to admit it, Sparky did like them tall. The lack of curves just meant she could tease, and if there's one thing Bug types love, it's teasing.

"Yeah! I can get her bubbling. I think Honeycrisp is going to be on the attack, anyway. She's all confidence."

"And you'll need me to slow her down," Calcine said. "No offense, Brandy, but you let strong Pokémon take charge."

Brandy draped herself over Calcine, poking her cheek. "So forceful! How can I resist a plan like this from such a muscled lady?"

"Compliments don't work if they're insincere."

"Hey, they can be teasing and true," Brandy laughed. "You are a pretty one. Is it okay for Sparky to miss out again, though? I feel she's due."

"Yeah, not if Honeycrisp is there. I'm not! I'll wait when I'm not going to get turned into a pancake."

"Fine," Brandy says, "I owe you three times. If you can manage that."

Sparky was keen to go.

---

"Calcine will be with me, Sparky with you," Brandy said. The group has settled on a plan and is ready to put it into action. "There's no official end, right? You'll just tell us after if we won or lost?"

"That's right," Lea said, "So please enjoy yourselves. It's rare for someone to challenge me first, and we want to leave an impression."

Brandy looked up and up at Honeycrisp. "Yeah, I think you're going to do that. But I'll try to survive. Shall we group off, then?"

"Absolutely! Sparky, come with me, please. Calcine, you take good care of Brandy. You're free to pick anywhere to settle down. The flowers are very soft."

Sparky breaks off with thumbs up to the others, bouncing up next to Lea. She only came up to Lea's chest, but Brandy knew Sparky made up for it in many other ways. She'd be fine, and now Brandy had to deal with the Dragon.

Orchid broke off from Lea, came over to Brandy, and then waved a hand to a patch of flowers nearby. "Would you come with me, please?" she said, voice small but very soft on the ears. Calming almost. "I hope I can do my best."

Sparky freezes up beside Lea. Honeycrisp blows her a kiss.

"Oh, this sucks! Forfeit! Forfeit!"

"She'll owe you quadruple," Calcine said, "Do your best, Sparky. I genuinely believe you can do this."

"I don't! Tall girls are my weakness!"

"Webs aren't an attack if you don't shock them," Brandy calls as Orchid takes her hand and, with light pressure, drags her off. "Bring her down to your size!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa,"

She'd be fine. Probably. Brandy was racking up the debt on that poor girl. Orchid's petal dress was an alluring smell, and she soon stopped thinking about it as Calcine followed, eying Orchid suspiciously.

Orchid's move list was stacked for this kind of fight, but she seemed sweet. Between Calcine and herself, Brandy was sure they could think of some way to turn this around.

Orchid's hips swished as she walked in front of Brandy, dragging her eyes right down to the vast swish of her dress. She'd also see the truth under that skirt, and her expectations were sky-high.

Her first threesome! Gym battles rule!

Now 9 chapters ahead on the Patreon!

Almost halfway there! When I hit 20 ahead, I plan to go 3 chapters a week. I shall spoil you all worse than a Wooloo you'll see.

 

143