18 – She loves me. She loves me not. (18+)
5.9k 3 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orchid pinned Brandy to the ground, hands on her shoulders as she smiled down at the love-struck Trainer. Petals from the fields of flowers whirled about in the air as she shook her hips, Brandy taking in her sweet scent and letting her mind drift away.

Calcine was helping Orchid keep her balance but not doing much more than that, her orange eyes glowing as she watched the pair. Brandy ignored her. Orchid was the only thing that mattered.

"You're the best, Brandy," Orchid whispered into her ear, laying feather touch kisses on Brandy's neck as she let one hand slide down between Brandy's legs, rubbing lightly through her pants. "I'm so glad we met."

The soft touch brought Brandy's arousal to the surface once more. Her face flushed, and she whimpered with need as Orchid stroked her through her trousers, her other hand snaking up to pop the buttons off her shirt one by one. The fabric parted, revealing her breasts for Orchid, and the Lilligant leaned in to plant a lick over each nipple. The petals in the air flowed down around her, dancing over her skin and caressing Brandy's chest, every soft touch enough to draw forth a new moan.

"Wait," Calcine said, blinking, "What am I meant to be doing?"

Brandy was too overcome by pleasure to listen, her breath hot and heavy as Orchid's kisses rolled in waves over her chest, her nipples hardening from the feel of those silky lips. Softer than Wooloo fur, the Lilligant's lips made Brandy jolt with every touch.

"Oh, fuck!" Brandy gasped out loud as Orchid sucked her left breast into her mouth. It felt wonderful, and the heat rushing through her body grew hotter and hotter until she arched her back, moaning loud enough to make Calcine blink in surprise.

"That's right, sweetheart," Orchid whispered, stroking the length of her cock against Brandy's thigh. It felt too big to be real. Sure, Sparky was bigger than her height would suggest, but it fit her personality. Orchid seemed smaller and sweet-hearted, and the dissonance felt uncomfortable.

"Let yourself go," Orchid said, trying to paper over those cracks in Brandy's thoughts.

Brandy was in ecstasy as Orchid licked and kissed her way down her stomach, leaving trails of fire wherever she touched.

"Fuck! Orchid!" Brandy moaned as Orchid tugged her pants down, pressing her tongue against the wet folds with a lap of her thin, wet tongue. It sent brandy into a writhing fit against her, clawing at Orchid's back as her mind couldn't handle even this lightest of contact. The smell of Orchid hung thick in the air, that sweet alluring scent nuzzling thoughts of the gym battle out of Brandy's head and replacing them with a deep desire to let Orchid melt her body.

Calcine glared from above, chewing her lip as she watched the pair. She was aroused and confused.

"Mmm…" Orchid hummed amusedly, teasing Brandy's clit with her tongue while still working a few fingers inside Brandy. "This is always the most enjoyable part. "

Brandy cried out as Orchid pushed two of her fingers deeper, curling them to stroke deep into the sensitive walls before withdrawing them with aching slowness. "Yes... yes..."

Brandy's hips buckled, shaking violently as Orchid continued to tease her, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. They lost Brandy in a haze of flesh-rippling pleasure, unable to think about anything else. All she could do was feel herself growing closer and closer to orgasm, her breathing becoming ragged as Orchid lapped her tongue across her swollen nub.

So soon?

She'd lasted longer. Common sense seemed drowned out, so the pride in her kicked up a fuss instead. Was she about to break from just a little foreplay? Would a real trainer become a mewling pet from just all that?

"Calcine," Brandy gasped, sweat rolling off her. "Something's, something's gone wrong."

She couldn't say what, though. Orchid was perfect, every touch of hers a firestorm of pleasure.

"Orders," Calcine growled, shaking her head. "I'm confused."

Confused? Fuck!

Orchid looked up, noticing something had changed between them. Her gaze fell on Calcine, who was staring at her with an unreadable expression.

"Calcine," Brandy gasped, biting her bottom lip to force back an onrushing orgasm. The shock of pain helped clear her mind a little, even as the delightful sweet smell tried to recapture that bit of clarity. "Get her ass."

Calcine reached down and pulled Orchid off Brandy, the Lilligant yelping.

Orchid squeaked, kicking her long legs. "No fighting!"

"This is just moving you. It's fair," Brandy said, beating her head against the ground to clear her head. She needed time for her brain to catch up and sort this mess out.

"Put her on my lap," Brandy said, sitting up. Calcine did just that. Turning Orchid round, the Lilligant squealed as Calcine dropped her gorgeous ass straight on Brandy's legs. Brandy wrapped her arms around her. Orchid might be thin up top, but she was still wonderfully soft. The scent was back, strong and thick, but Brandy focused on the feel of Orchid, the texture of her skin. She rolled her hands along Orchid's sides, across her pert breasts, and down that smooth stomach to the cock that had felt so staggeringly huge.

Slipping a hand around it, Brandy couldn't even find the space to fit a second hand like she could with Sparky. Her fingers squeezed down, able to touch around the girth. Her mind said it was massive, the best she'd ever seen. But. Was this really huge?

"Calcine," Brandy said, "Can you put your cock on hers?"

Orchid huffed hotly at the implication. But she'd already worked Calcine up to a raging erection and couldn't push her away without breaking the rules. Calcine lent in, finding a bit of smug satisfaction as her erection poked Orchid's stomach while Orchid was an inch short of returning the favor.

"It's, well, it's not small," Brandy said.

Sure, Orchid was the smallest she'd seen so far, but for Pokémon, small was more than enough to fill out a woman. Part of every human's mixed parentage was the ability to make things fit, so to speak, though there'd be tears before it happened if you went too big too fast. It meant even 'Small' was anything but.

"It's cute," Brandy decided, giving it a stroke. Orchid was ever so close to biting her tongue off in surprise as the sensation rolled through her.

"Stop it," she barked, looking up at Brandy. "Why are you doing that? You don't want me to fuck you?"

That wasn't true at all. Brandy wanted Orchid more than anything, but she wanted her on Brandy's terms.

"Not without Calcine. You got to share us both," Brandy whispered into Orchid's ear.

"I want you, though," Orchid said, swirling an arm to raise those petals again. The mind fog pressed at the edges of Brandy's thoughts, but Calcine's smile being included kept her grounded. There was a connection, like a helping hand on her shoulder, guiding her back to what she wanted.

"So share." Brandy said, "Calcine, sit."

Calcine looked at Brandy's already stuffed lap and then settled for straddling over Orchid and leaning on her, pressing her down onto Brandy so firmly her beautiful ass molded around Brandy's thighs. The Lilligant mewled as the pressure dropped on her, Orchid's hard muscle mushing the soft Pokémon up against Brandy.

Brandy hadn't stopped stroking her cock either, and now it was getting teased both from that and Calcine's hard length. Orchid's dick was forced to become Calcine's shadow as Calcine's stiff cock gave Orchid a stark reminder of her actual size, with no head-messing tricks to get around what was plain to the eye.

The two Pokémon locked together, their bodies sliding against each other, trying to rub themselves through each other's clothes. Their lips met, tongues wrestling, teeth biting. They moaned into each other, breathing hot breath in and out until they broke apart, only to kiss again. It gave Brandy a moment to catch her breath and one hell of a show.

Brandy gasped, feeling them grind on top of her. "This is the best. I hope Sparky's having as much fun."

Calcine had her hands on Orchid's ass, pulling her closer still, rubbing herself along the Pokemon's body. Pokémon rarely went for each other like this, but throw a Trainer in the mix, and Bond's tangled up and attraction flowed through them, firing up everyone to new heights. Orchid may have gotten the upper hand, but Brandy's arousal had coursed through to Calcine, and now Orchid was getting mauled for it.

Not that she seemed to mind, moaning as she ground down harder on Orchid. Her face was flushed pink. Her eyes closed tight as she let go, letting the pleasure take her.

"Okay, making me feel left out now!" Brandy shuddered as she felt Orchid squirm under Calcine's weight. The pair needed little prompting. Orchid turned in the kiss to knock Brandy over onto her back, and Calcine came down right after her. The pair took a side of Brandy's neck and mauled her with kisses like they planned to press right through her flesh and meet each other in the middle.

"All right," Brandy groaned, grabbing handfuls of the relentless kissing Pokémon's hair and trying to pull them off her. This just encouraged them to go even harder, and soon she giggled madly as they lathered her with love and attention.

"Hey, hey! No one will get to fuck me if you kiss me to death! Mercy! Mercy!"

She might have survived Orchid's opening attack, but this was a test of multiple partners. Now she was on to an even more challenging part that she'd struggled with a lot lately.

Getting horny Pokémon to even listen to her!

 
11 chapters ahead on Patreon!

Should be 13 by next week. We approach that 20 like how Brandy hopes to get fucked. Slow but steady. Good luck with that, it'd be a first. 

147