30 – Paid in Full (18+)
4.1k 11 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sensitivity from Sparky's shock had abated some. Something about Calcine's warm fingers really helped, Brandy could at least think while being touched now. The heat soaking into her muscle helped relieve the tension from the electric fizzing still crackling through her nerves. No kind of Type advantage she could think of there, just a pleasant interaction between her two partners. Sparky could fire her up, while Calcine could calm her down. For all the lack of planning she'd put into getting her first two, she'd really lucked out on the draw.

Sparky's cock was semi-hard as it pressed up against Brandy's chest, which was surprising. After all the excitement of getting into bed with her, she'd have expected Sparky to be ready to go. Pokémon seemed to have an endless well of horniness they could draw on whenever they wanted, and she was with them on that one. How could people not get hot for Pokémon when they were sexy as all hell?

She only lightly pressed her fingers to the impressive length, stroking it gently as she tried to coax some life out of it. Brandy was a little out of breath from her vacation from reality. The heaving of her chest had Sparky's full attention, her multiple blue eyes watching their every rise and fall.

"Swear, you two have never had sex before," Calcine said, a flicker of amusement in her voice as she undid Brandy's top and helped pull it off. Brandy could feel Calcine's dick rubbing up against her butt, and she was so ready Brandy could have perfectly described the half of it pressing into her rear's skin. Every rub an exciting promise for later.

"Near fucked my brains out," Brandy said as she grabbed Sparky's cock and gave it a little more attention, fingers pressing down as she stroked it to coax it to life. "Was an amazing first time."

Sparky smiled, beaming with pride, her cock twitching with arousal. Some shameless compliments seemed to do it for her, and she'd more than earned them. "The original and best"

"She didn't say best," Calcine huffed, rolling her hands around Brandy's side to grip her stomach. The warmth of her hands made Brandy's stomach flutter even harder than it already was. 

"Jealous!" Sparky laughed, rocking her hips to make her hardening cock slap against both Brandy's stomach and Calcine's fingers. "Fight me for the top spot if you want. I'm going to go so deep I can write my name on her heart."

Brandy smiled, closing her hands over Calcine's as she rolled her hips, stroking her stomach across Sparky's cock, the heat from Calcine's hands flowing down her body to help warm it up. The teasing sensation, the shaking of Brandy's chest, and the promise of what would come. It didn't take Sparky long to get more than hard enough to please her. 

Her shaft pulsed against Brandy's skin, and Brandy groaned, squeezing Calcine's hand in hers and lifting herself with a kick of her knees. Calcine helped, guiding her body up. It was sweet, in a way. For all her teasing, she was willing to help Sparky get fucked properly. Or maybe she had plans, and Brandy hadn't worked them out yet. She didn't have to solve every puzzle. Sometimes a surprise was pleasant too.  

"Time to give her a real workout," Calcine said, her voice low and throaty as she lifted Brandy even higher, arms straining to crest Brandy's hip over the length of Sparky's cock. Held aloft, Brandy felt a flush of arousal at just how much strength Calcine was showing off. She was barely starting out and was already spoiled by such powerful partners.

"No teasing," Sparky begged, rubbing the tip of her cock over Brandy's slit. Brandy moaned at the feeling, spreading her legs wider as she let herself enjoy the sensation of being split in two. Even the light contact was a thrill, the anticipation so intense her exhaustion was just a dim memory. Her body wanted this, and it wanted it really bad. 

"I wanna fuck her." Sparky whined, "Come on!"

"Yeah, sure, but we gotta work up to that, right?"

"I will bite your ass," Sparky growled. "And not in a fun way."

"Not the only thing you've bitten," Calcine teased. Then silenced any comeback from Sparky by letting Brandy drop an inch, then another, until her pussy spread apart, the girthy cock rippling over her insides as it dug in deep. Muscles contracted to keep it there, Brandy's face twisting with pleasure as she looked down at Sparky's massive tits bouncing as Sparky's fur sparkled with electricity. Her eyes were wide, bright, and utterly revenant. 

"She's so good," Sparky groaned as Calcine slowly pumped Brandy along her cock. "Ah, she's so tight and warm and soft and mghmgmmm" 

That got an amused chuckle out of Calcine, who couldn't resist leaning forward to press her lips against Brandy's ear, kissing it softly. Brandy loved the affection as the sweet cherry on top of the full-course meal that Sparky was trying to give her. Sparky didn't disappoint, either. A single thrust from the Joltik and Brandy soaked that cock in juices to help it glide through her resisting flesh. The tip of her cock hit spots deep inside her, making her mind feel like it'd explode all over again. The sensation of Sparky's cock was enough to make her heart flutter, the smoothness of her skin against Brandy's own. The heat radiates off it. The gentle buzz of held power teased nerves and raw flesh to a greater height of sensitivity. 

It was almost too much for Brandy to handle. Almost.

"She can break you any time she wants," Calcine whispered in Brandy's ear, giving it a quick lick and leaving Brandy gasping for air as she fought not to cum right away from the thought of it layered on top of her intense reality. "One shock shattered your mind, and that was with her tongue if she does it now. You'll turn to mush."

Calcine squeezed Brandy's chest firmly as she used her forearms to grip Brandy and press her down as Sparky came up. Sparky hit so deep Brandy saw stars.

"Fuck!" Brandy cried out, gripping Calcine's wrists tightly as Sparky kept pushing into her, the pressure growing as the Pokémon went deeper and further.

"You're mine," Sparky growled as she pulled back and slammed in hard again and again, using the spring of the bed and Calcine's strength to bounce Brandy atop her length. Every inch was slickened up by Brandy's excitement, glistening with her juices. It let the powerful thrusts just press through her, utterly heedless of any resistance. Brandy's insides were crushed, rolled over, and rubbed raw with thick, hard cock.

Brandy wailed, the pain turning quickly to pleasure as Sparky fucked her hard and deep. She could feel each inch of Sparky's cock sliding between her inner walls, the rubbing together creating friction that sent sparks flying through her brain. Literal sparks were coming off the Joltik's fur, too, not unpleasant when they lept to land on Brandy's thighs. Like a playful tweak of the fingers, a tiny bite from her lover peppered all over her legs.

Brandy whimpered as Calcine and Sparky worked in concert to pound her silly. The sound of their bodies slapping loudly filled the room, and the creak of her poor bed was loud enough that it'd be impossible to ignore. Banging rang out as the bed's headboard thumped against the wall, adding to the cacophony. The moaning of the fucking pair got louder as Sparky kept finding some speed to fuck her faster and harder. Agility was showing off why it could be a top contender for a Move, as Sparky was going at Brandy in almost a blur. Brandy couldn't take it, couldn't keep up with what was happening to her, swearing and praising her partners in a flustered mess of strange curses.

Sparky was panting heavily, sweat pouring down her body as she put her all into this. Each thrust sent waves of crackling electricity coursing through Brandy's veins as Sparky failed to keep herself contained. Brandy didn't mind. It felt amazing. Her whole body tingling, the feeling of being stuffed full to bursting point made her scream, and she didn't hold back. She opened her mouth and let her feelings spill out into the air until her throat was raw.

"I'm gonna fill you," Sparky said breathlessly, causing Brandy to moan even louder. "Fill you right up. Make you mine."

So possessive! It all sounded good to Brandy. They were a long way off a Bond strong enough to end in her getting pregnant. Incredible as that thought seemed, when this was only her second time, and Sparky was fucking her hard enough that she thought she might faint.

"Do it. Make her ours." Calcine corrected, though fondly. "I'll clean her up after."

Then Calcine licked her neck. Wait. What? What did that mean? Was she going to? Calcine?

What had she missed with these two?

"So nasty," Sparky laughed, "I'll make you regret that. I'm not holding back."

The throbbing of Sparky's cock was enough of a sign it was coming as it pressed against Brandy's insides, already raw and sensitive from all the vigorous pounding. An explosion of warmth inside her was like nothing she had ever experienced. The first wave of cum rocked her entire body, shaking her to her very core. A jolt of lightning shot up her spine, followed closely by another. A third, fourth and fifth, each one stronger than the last.

She screamed, losing all control of her body as the pleasure threatened to overcome her. Brandy fell forward onto Sparky, her chest bouncing off Spark's blissed out looking face. She lay there panting as Sparky rolled her head between her tits, humming contently as she enjoyed the treat after such an intense orgasm. 

Brandy had no words to say and no energy to get up, so she just started licking at Sparky's neck, taking her time as she took in the scent of the Joltik, letting the taste of Sparky's skin settle in her mouth. Her fur wasn't total. It came and went, enough that Brandy could grab it with her hands while leaving patches of very lickable skin. Sparky's skin didn't taste like sour candy, but if Brandy had to say what it tasted like, it'd be that. Sharp but sweet, probably bad for you, but you wanted more. Brandy's tongue-tingling as she worked up to the curve of Sparky's chest, two mountains to climb as the wetness of that messy orgasm leaked down Brandy's thighs. Calcine's warm hands worked her ass, more for Calcine's amusement than hers, but still appreciated. 

Could she resist a nipple? Of course not, moving in and rolling her tongue around one. A pop as she took it into her mouth, licking and sucking there, feeling the Joltik squirm happily in delight.

She'd earned all this. Hopefully, she was enjoying the reward. Because Brandy would not stop y-

A moan came through the wall. 

Brandy looked back at Calcine in confusion. What the fuck? 

Calcine shrugged. "Someone else came up the stairs while you two were thumping away at each other. I guess Scoria has guests."

The moan through the wall got louder, higher in pitch as Scoria worked her magic. Regrettably, Brandy was used to the sound. When her human mom was here, they were terrible, and when she wasn't, Scoria found others. She could sleep right through it these days. 

"I guess you got her in the mood?" Sparky said, stroking Brandy's thighs. "We're pretty loud."

"Sparky!" Brandy gasped. "You can't say that about my mom." 

"Why not? She's hot. Humans must fall over themselves to get with her," she grinned. "We dexed her. We know they do. Crazy levels of Victories. You got a strong mom."

Brandy facepalmed, lying on Sparky's breast as she squeezed the bridge of her nose. 

"I can't believe you just came in me and then complimented my mom's fucking,"

"Wow, you still don't know me," Sparky giggled. "Uh .... the mood going? I could go again."

"Fuck no," Brandy growled. "Let's go harder. I'm going to show her what noise is."

"Well," Calcine said, cracking her knuckles in her hand. "If it's a competition now, you'll need both of us in there."

She was going to regret this in the morning. She just knew it. 

15+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

I hope Christmas went well. I'm probably still away at family enjoying it! Hurrah for Scheduling if it worked.

132