40 – Making a Meal of it (18+)
3.2k 10 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy was doing her best to pour tea for Calcine, but she was having a lot of difficulty with it right now. Her hands shake like leaves as she pours some into the cup, then her aim drifts to fill the saucer before she splashes tea all over Calcine's hand.

"You're lucky I'm fireproof," Calcine said, sucking the tea off the back of her wrist. 

"Sorry," Brandy puffed, "Just. Real distracted. Really, really distracted." 

Pretty's long white ears were batting against Brandy's stomach with rapping thumps, the red tips drawing tickling lines on the underside of Brandy's chest. The Scorbunny was as enthusiastic as Sparky once she got her head between Brandy's legs. The bunny girl's tongue was as long as it was hot, the blazing warmth of it enough to make Brandy squirm in her seat all on its own. But Pretty wasn't letting the heat do all the work, swirling her tongue and teasing at Brandy's insides until they tingled and burned in a strangely intense and delightful way.

"I think some of your heat resistance is rubbing off on me." Brandy panted at Calcine, trying to pour the tea again and missing the cup completely as her toes curled. "Fuck, Pretty mercy!"

"Nah!" the Scorbunny barked with a laugh, taking a quick breath. "You bond more, and I'll let you breathe. But you taste good, and I'm going to enjoy that."

Then she dove right back in, the tip of her tongue flicking playfully over Brandy's clit before exploring deeper, pressing Brandy apart with a blazing trail of heat that sunk deep into her core. Pretty knew her stuff, but she wasn't using it to make Brandy cum fast, she was just having fun with making Brandy squirm, and it really was fun. It barely felt like sex, more of a game and one Brandy was enjoying losing.

"I'm a little jealous," Calcine said as she watched. "She's got you swearing. Sparky looks even worse."

Sparky was just laid back in her chair, drooling happily as Pip made noises under the table that suggested she was giving Sparky's cock more than enough love and attention.

"I need to learn to do that. Look how quiet she is," Brandy said, taking a cake from the tray and balancing it on Sparky's forehead with a trembling arm. The Joltik didn't even move, her eyes fluttering as her fur crackled with sparks. "Wow, Pip's broken her."

"You did a good job with me," Calcine smirked, holding the back of her hand up to Brandy's mouth. 

"That sounds like someone angling for another blowjob," Brandy gave it a gentle bite, sucking some tea off it. They were breaking every rule of manners today, which had to be some kind of tea crime. 

Calcine raised her hand, making Brandy chase it until it arched her head up, and she couldn't reach it anymore. Then Calcine leaned in to steal a kiss instead. Calcine's lips were soft and warm, her tongue sliding into Brandy's mouth. Brandy was delighted to have a second tongue join this party. Pretty and Calcine were making her melt all over with how badly they were spoiling her today. 

The kiss broke off when Brandy tried to pull Calcine down for a proper kiss. Calcine smiled wide and bright as she tapped Brandy's nose. "We should keep up the bonding." 

"I'm not sure I can answer questions," Brandy huffed, giving Pretty's ears a rub. "She's really good at this. Like, really good." 

"I can stop!" Pretty said, and Brandy pushed her head back down. The Scorbunny giggled as she went back at it, her tongue spiraling as she drilled into Brandy with such swirling speed that Brandy felt her vision spin. Pip was a very lucky woman.

"Then I'll enjoy watching you fumble your questions." Calcine said, "Hrm, well, we talked about the future. What about the past? What made you want to become a Trainer?"

Brandy waved her hand at the Scorbunny, furiously eating her out as if this answered the question perfectly. 

"Oh, come on!" Calcine batted at Brandy's arm. "You could get plenty of sex no matter what you did. That's not the same as being a Trainer."

"Aw, thanks," Brandy said, enjoying the feel of Pretty's ears almost as much as the deep-diving tongue of the Scorbunny. She was just so good at hitting the right spots it was suspiciously like she had a move for it. Maybe Sparky wasn't the only one with Agility. Either way, it was leaving Brandy's head all warm and fuzzy, a toe-curling orgasm balling up in her stomach, ready to burst with only a bit more effort. 

"I love Pokémon. I want to meet lots of them. Date a few." Brandy chewed her lip thoughtfully. She'd never really questioned whether she would be a trainer when she grew up. It was just what she'd always wanted. "I think I like the challenge of it all too? It sounded so fun. I'd love to be as well known as the big names, be the modern-day Red! Maybe take a shot at a Legendary? There's just so much to do." 

"You said all this as much" Calcine nodded, leaning over to help pet Pretty's ears. She seems to really like it, little embers of fire glowing on the red tips of her ears and sizzling off Calcine's hands and Brandy's skin. "You're getting some of my resistance to fire already."

"I am? Oh!" Brandy looked down at the flames. "I guess, well. Okay, it's not just I love Pokémon. I do! But it's more than that. I want to see them at their best. I love you two, but I want you to be ever cooler. I know you can be. Even Mahi, I want to see her evolve and grow too. It'd make Maple feel nice."

"And Mercury? Not all Pokémon are so helpful."

"Well, maybe she needs to be taken down a peg." Brandy said, playing with the embers dancing on her skin. It didn't hurt. It just felt like the warm burn of a spicy. "Like my mom, some Pokémon are just too full of themselves."

"Oh, yeah!" Sparky said, raising her head from her leaned-back position. She looked blissed out from Pip's rather thorough work. The sloppy noises under the table were getting hard to ignore. She was really going for it. But getting a smile that big out of Sparky forgave a lot of sloppy noises. "Your mom" 

"I don't like where this is going already," Brandy said, stroking the plaster on Pretty's nose. It wasn't actually a plaster! It was like a warm pad, spongy and soft but intensely hot. If Brandy didn't have a little Calcine toughness in her skin now, she'd have probably blistered. "Is this a mom joke?"

"No! I was just thinking. She's a Bug and Fire type, right?"

"Yes?"

"And I'm a Bug Type," Sparky said, patting her chest. "And Calcine's going to be a Fire Type, so really, you're kind of dating your mo-" 

Sparky squeaked hard before she could finish, squirming in the chair. "Hey hey hey," Sparky said, panicked, lifting the cloth. It wasn't a surprise Pip was giving Sparky a blowjob. That was clear to all, but right now, she was looking up disapprovingly, her teeth bared halfway down Sparky's cock. Sparky soothing her with head pats. 

"I'll be good, I'll be good!" Sparky said. "No mom jokes, forget I said it!"

"Wow, that's another tip I should learn." 

"No! Pretty she's being mean too, bite her!"

Pretty's ears flicked in Brandy's hand, and she sunk her teeth into Brandy's thigh. Brandy moaned hard.

"... our Trainer is something else," Sparky huffed. "Calcine, can you get her?"

Calcine leaned in to bite Brandy's ear. She just moaned even harder, squirming in her seat. Mumbling Pretty and Calcine's names happily as her whole body shivered with pleasure. 

"Fuck me," Sparky groaned. "Am I the only person who doesn't enjoy being chewed?"

Pretty laps with her skilled tongue over the welt she'd left. "See, you're all learning things! What's something you don't like the others do, Brandy? Calcine?"

Oh. Right. They were still doing the date thing. Brandy had forgotten they were even meant to be doing that for a moment.

"I like to take it slow," Calcine says, "At least until I'm really warmed up. It's uncomfortable to move quickly until I'm full of fire like I have to push my body to listen." 

It made sense. Rock Types weren't really a good mesh for Fire. Rolycoly's were unique in that they had a way of managing that fire and using it to get all passionate inside their tough, dependable shells.  

"I uh... um..." Brandy stalled as she struggled to think of something she wouldn't try.

"She's down for everything! I knew it." Sparky said, "I bet you'd even date a ghost type."

"I mean, it would be kind of exciting..." Brandy said, guilty at the admission. "I think I don't enjoy teasing as much as you do. I enjoy being worked up, but I feel more responsible for your happiness? I wouldn't like to string you along."

"Very noble words from the girl getting eaten out. " Calcine patted Brandy's hair. "While I suffer alone." 

"Hey! Pip's definitely getting to you. Once she's broken, Sparky." Brandy took a moment's break from Pretty's tongue to pour some tea. "Though Pretty, if you want to come up higher? I don't mind. Do you both mind?"

"What?" Sparky's blue eyes narrowed at Brandy. "Getting to see you get fucked senseless? No way! You have such a cute orgasm face."

"I do not!" 

"It is adorable," Calcine agreed. "Sorry, you don't make it look cool. But nobody does."

"Bet Maple would," Brandy muttered as Pretty clambered up her to sit in her lap. She was hard, not as big as Sparky, but few were, it seemed, but more than enough to dry Brandy's mouth. "I'm going to work on it. Work on all of you, promise."

"Starting now?" Calcine grinned. 

"No, because I have a super cute and horny Scorbunny in my lap, and she wants to fuck me. I'm only human!"

 "You're something else is what you are. But fine, I'll amuse myself while you do that," Calcine said, sitting back to watch. "Oh, actually, Pretty, you mind if we do a thing?"

"Sure!" Pretty said, as Sparky's head sunk down with a clunk onto the table as Pip decided she'd been good enough to get back to work. "What were you thinking?" 

"Well! I once knew a Carkoal who acted like a Trainer and wondered why she did it. Would you mind if I ordered you around?" 

"In a fight?" Pretty said, bouncing in Brandy's lap. Brandy already knew where this was going and squeezed her hands into Pretty's butt with excitement. 

"No. Not a fight exactly. Just follow my lead, and you'll pick it up quick. First off, go for that neck. Leave some bite marks on there." Calcine grinned, and Pretty did just that, chomping away as Brandy squeaked in surprise. The pain wasn't too bad, and the thrills of pleasure more than made up for it. 

Pokémon weren't meant to be Trainers, but Brandy was pretty sure no Pokémon needed guidance fucking anyway. This was just Calcine enjoying her Fire side again. Devious minx! 

16+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

*pounds table madly* BUNNY GIRLS. BUNNY GIRLS

100