51 – Text Adventure
2.2k 9 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going to sleep in a pile of Pokémon was a great idea. Waking up in one was a lot less fun.

Lenna's feathers were as soft as could be, the perfect thing to rest on. Unfortunately, they didn't go very well with Calcine's hardened skin, poking Brandy in her side as Calcine lay slumped over her. Sparky and Lizzy had a tingle to them, like rubbing nails over the sofa fabric. While it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, too much of it left Brandy's teeth on edge. Three conflicting sensations spread all over her body, which was only the start of the problems.

Everyone was sticky in a way that had been fun in the moment but now her hair was matted, and touching things was an unpleasant experience. She would have to dip into her water bottles to clean off again, and they were already feeling pretty light. Maple really was lucky to have Mahi. She would be great to have around for the easy showers alone.

It wasn't all touch-based problems. For such a small Pokémon, Sparky sure could snore, each snorting breath a crackling rumble like approaching thunder. No amount of poking her cheeks woke her up either; she really had worn herself out on Brandy and just ended up sleepily licking anything put near her mouth. Cute but not helpful.

Brandy was good and stuck. At least she had Lenna's chest to use as pillows as she stretched to grab a strap on her bag. It was tantalizingly out of reach, her fingers brushing over the edge of the strap a few times as she wiggled madly. Well, she wasn't about to let that beat her. Some of Sparky's webbing was still lying about the adhesive on it, thankfully inert. Tying it around a small rock left Brandy with a primitive grapple hook. After a few tosses and pulls, she eventually snagged the strap and dragged her heavy bag over the grass. Thank goodness it hadn't rained. If there was mud, they might have all drowned.

Her Poké-dex was in the side pocket, a slightly scuffed hand-me-down from her human mother. Fenny's job had her getting a new Pokédex every year, and Brandy always got her old one. You'd think only a year with a Pokédex meant she'd get it brand new, but Fenny was as bad as her Poké-mom, and pretty much anything she owned soon picked up some scuff marks. Brandy didn't ask where the scratches came from and saved herself from hearing about her mom's love life when she wasn't home. Though clearing off the old photos on it often meant she had to find out anyway.

Maybe her adoration of Pokémon was hereditary? Horniness runs through the Joyce family, Fire in the blood.

Trapped between four snoozing women didn't leave you much to do until they woke up. Brandy wasn't extracting herself without giving someone a thorough kicking, so the least she could do was check her messages, and she'd missed quite a lot of them.

Maple had been sending her pictures of her and Mahi. The pair had been having fun by the river that ran alongside Turffield, Maple on a peddle boat while Mahi clung to the side, serenading her. They'd shared an ice cream later, and the pair had tried to do a sexy picture of them both licking it, but Mahi was looking at the camera and gone too far licking Maple's face, Maple's half-formed squeal captured by the camera as Mahi knocked the ice cream over onto her.

It was nice they were getting along so well. Though Brandy was sharp enough to notice that there was something up here.

BrandyButter: Cute as fuck. But own up, who's taking these pictures?

Maple must have been getting ready for the day because it only took her a few moments to reply.

SweetTreat: Wouldn't you like to know?

BrandyButter: Tell me, and I'll show you who I'm with.

SweetTreat: Give me one good picture, and I'll give you a hint.

Brandy wasn't in the right spot to take a good picture, but she tried her best. Putting the Pokédex down beside Lenna's head and taking a shot along their bodies. It was a messy tangle of limbs and dumb, snoring faces, but Brandy's big grin in the middle made it a bit cute. Brandy thought so anyway, and if Maple wanted to argue, Brandy was sleeping with four Pokémon, so she couldn't win that.

SweetTreat: You captured two more?!?

BrandyButter: Nope! Just training up. You haven't seen how tough it was. It was a lot. I'm still sore.

SweetTreat: I think I got you beat on tough training.

Okay, fair. Brandy couldn't argue there. Mercury had absolutely ruined Maple, but it seemed she'd bounced back much stronger for it. She'd have to plan a third capture after their Mercury plans just to stay ahead.

SweetTreat: Sparky looks like such a happy idiot when she's asleep.

BrandyButter: Yeah, it's cute! I gave her some good dreams.

SweetTreat: The choker is adorable, too. Did you get her it?

BrandyButter: Calcine did, but she treats it like I did. She fingers it when she thinks we're not looking. It's cute.

SweetTreat: Calcine seems like such a sweetheart. You all don't deserve her.

BrandyButter: Hah, you can try to steal her all you want. She's mine. Also, no cheating, I got a lot of punctuation from you, so it was a good pic! Give me my clue!

SweetTreat: Fine! Water and Fairy. See if you have learned anything yet.

There was only one of those, and Brandy knew her Pokémon.

BrandyButter: Marill! Woah, is it true what they say about their tails?

SweetTreat: ~Sure is~

Well, that's hardly fair. Now Brandy really was getting jealous. Marill could be an excellent Soft Move Pokémon, and the rumors about their tails were exciting, even more so now she knew they were true.

BrandyButter: Let's see her! Picture!

SweetTreat: Not so fast. I want one of you if we're trading!

Brandy stared at the text for a good minute. One of her? Wait, was Maple flirting with her? Sparky had teased her about how dense she was, missing all the flirting at school, but she had been on a few dates. She wasn't completely oblivious. Cycling through her gallery, she looked at all the pictures Sparky and Calcine had been taking. Most of Sparky's were barely visible as she bounced around too much with the Dex, but Calcine had taken some rather lovely scenic shots. Also, about four hundred pictures of her in her new short skirt. Brandy picked out one where she was giving the skirt a swish while wearing a pair of nice stockings, an umbrella over her shoulder, and a little bit of a blush on her cheeks when asked to pose.

SweetTreat: Legs! See, you look great when you try. I knew they'd pick you out some nice clothes.

BrandyButter: It was Calcine's pick. You don't get any credit!

SweetTreat: Says you. I just asked Mahi, and she said I'm right, and you're wrong.

Brandy snorted. Mahi couldn't possibly be more biased. Calcine had her head rested on one of Brandy's legs, and Brandy reached down to give her hair a ruffle as she slept. Maple might not give her credit, but Brandy could.

Her Dex beeped. Maple had made good on her promise of a picture. A Marill's big round mouse ears were unmistakable, poking out of an electric blue pixie cut accented with a Butterfree hair clip. She was all in on the color theme, with bright blue eyes shining as she smiled for the camera, looking heart-meltingly cute with a lil' button nose and a blue summer dress. She had curves too. Her blue summer dress hugged her figure tight, straining against some generous curves, the whole thing fit to burst. A knockout befitting her Fairy type, though Brandy wasn't sure what was Water about her. She seemed more sweet than seductive. Maybe in person, she'd find out.

BrandyButter: She looks adorable.

SweetTreat: AHAHAHA. Sure! Adorable. That's a new one.

Okay, her personality definitely wasn't on camera. She'd find out when she met them, probably. It couldn't be worse than Mahi. Right?

BrandyButter: Another Water Type. You're going to become a Water Ace?

SweetTreat: I can feel you about to make a wet joke from here.

Brandy snorted. She absolutely was as well. Lenna shuffled underneath at the sound and stretched, putting her arms around Brandy and hugging her as she typed, making soft little chirrup sounds as she sang herself awake.

BrandyButter: Going to go full electric so I can beat you.

SweetTreat: Well, you have four all over you. Got the energy for it. But I don't believe you could ever settle for one Type. You're a hot mess when it comes to Pokémon. Now stop talking to me and make them breakfast or something!

They did a flurry of goodbyes to each other. It was pointless to explain they'd all trapped her. She'd just get laughed at.

Clearing out the rest of her messages, she didn't catch anyone waiting to talk. Pretty had sent some pictures of her in a maid dress, then some in a little less of a maid dress. Then some ... wow, okay, Brandy was saving those. She sent some of her in the skirt back as thanks. She knew Pretty loved tall girls, so some of Brandy's legs should have her bouncing around excitedly. If she could have a hot bunny girl sending her pictures, she may never get off her Pokédex.

Remi and Tanya had sent her some pictures of them on the beach, doing their lessons. It was nice to see how enthusiastic they were at the job. She wasn't sure she could see that many people in swimsuits and concentrate. She asked which beaches she should visit if she had plans because she did, and it wasn't just to see if she could find a Tentacool.

"You into big slime girls?" Lenna said, pushing herself up, tipping Sparky off the pile with a squeak, and grabbing Lizzy before she could slide off too.

"No! You missed the other pictures. Remi's just a big friend."

Though if she got the chance, who knows? She might be into it.

"I thought you'd cook breakfast."

"I was trapped under my Partners huge tits, sorry. Couldn't move."

Lenna shrugged. That seemed a pretty good excuse. "Well, get Calcine to help us light a fire, and I'll cook. I make nice fried rice."

"With leek?"

Lenna squinted at her hard. Brandy just smiled back as innocently as she could.

"I went too easy on you," Lenna said after a long stare. "A lady finds her manners when she's properly fucked senseless."

"Thanks for going on easy me then. I enjoy being able to walk."

Lenna slapped a hand on Brandy's ass and squeezed firmly. "We got time to fix that."

Tempting. But they made breakfast instead. It was the noble thing to do.

20+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

Hope I made being trapped under a pile of women interesting! What a sentence.

77