57 – Oral Practice Exam (18+)
2.4k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was amazing how expressive golden eyes could be behind a bandit mask. The slight squint Nicola gave Brandy was unmistakable. The Nickit was going to fuck her so hard there'd be a Brandy-shaped impression drilled into the ground. 

As horribly tempting as it was to let this foxy lady melt her brain, Brandy needed to stall if she wanted to beat Shay.

"Hey," Brandy said, raising her hands with a nervous smile. "Good girls do foreplay, right?"

Nicola's fox ears twitched as she thought about it. The Dark Types' desires were on the surface and weren't ones to stall. Brandy pressed the matter by taking Nicola's ears between her finger and thumb and massaging them. She'd had a lot of fun playing with Pretty's bunny ears, and Brandy had to hope Nicola had the same sweet spots. 

It was working from the thump of one of Nicola's feet on the ground, her head dipping forward to let Brandy have better access. She let her tongue loll out of her mouth as she panted, and Brandy's heart fluttered as she saw it was much longer than hers, coming to a tapered point just short of Nicola's breasts. A roll rippled along it as Nicola shivered under the ear petting. Brandy couldn't catch a break. Even foreplay was going to be dangerous with this one.

 

"Nicola!" came a peppy cry before an arm wrapped around Nicola's chest, and a hand grabbed her throat. Tilting her head up, her tongue dropped over dark fingers. "Don't play with your food, sweetie. It's there to be devoured."

Oh, right, Brandy forgot. It can always get worse. Cardia had got free of Calcine and come to join the party, giving Brandy a wicked grin from over Nicola's shoulder, her red eyes having a mischievous glint even Sparky would be proud of. 

"Be a good girl Nicola," she cooed, pushing a finger into Nicola's mouth and raking it along her tongue, making it flick for Brandy to show it off. Nicola had her cock slapped right across Brandy's stomach, and yet that tongue captivated her. "Nice, isn't it? Shay's a collector of Pokémon who are good at eating."

"Cardia! More attack less telling them my kinks!" comes a breathless yell from Shay. Sparky had webbed her hands to the ground and had two fingers curled so deep her hand was cupping against Shay's skin and lifting her ass off the ground a little. At least Shay was having a rough time of it, too, her voice cracking as Sparky worked her magic. "Fuck. You pick yours because they're good with their fingers?"

Brandy wasn't that stupid. Shay was clearly trying to gloss over the obvious. "Maybe! Sparky, you want to show her how good you are with your tongue? Use your tricks."

Sparky's excited giggle was comforting. If she did what she had to Brandy, this might be over quicker than she thought. 

Cardia got a hand on Nicola's head and pressed her down until those fox ears flicked at Brandy's face. She'd been pretty feral already with her bites, but this time she took her lust out with her tongue, lapping it over Brandy's chest, curling it around her breasts to plumb the depths of what little cleavage she had and mercilessly teasing her nipples with the silky slide of wet muscle.

"Oh, you're in for a treat," Cardia grinned. "I helped train her. Once she gets going, she doesn't stop until you can't scream anymore. Shay carries throat sweets for it," Cardia cupped her hand around her mouth, whispering conspiratorially, "But she doesn't know I've eaten them all already, so I'd give in before then unless you got your own."

Nicola was kissing her way down Brandy's body, her tongue like a snake following her mouth down, snaking across her body, and leaving a glistening trail behind to soothe any accidental fanged bites. Cardia was licking her lips as she looked for her own way to get involved, the Morpeko stroking Brandy's legs thoughtfully. Behind her, Calcine rose, one arm bound up in black misty chains and a wild look in her glowing orange eyes. 

"You should finish your food," Brandy said, voice trembling as Nicola used her tail to brush up her legs and along her pussy, the tingling of the fur making her squirm as she approached with her tongue. Cardia raised an eyebrow before her entire face disappeared under Calcine's hand. Calcine dragged her off Nicola, steam bleeding out between Calcine's fingertips as she gave Cardia a full-on burst of heat right to the senses. 

The black and purple Pokémon rolled back, sniffling as she rubbed her mouth. "Right in the tastebuds! Ah, they're important!" Calcine took her open mouth as an invitation to grab her hair and shove her dick right in that open mouth, pressing Cardia down along her length as the surprised Morpeko was forced to use her mouth in a way she really hadn't been planning. 

"I can't handle two," Calcine said quickly as she tried to raise the rock up from the ground to capture Cardia, but Cardia kicked out of the attempt, working her throat along Calcine's shaft like it was no big deal and Brandy knew that wasn't true. "Fuck she's ravenous. Um... work something out!"

If Sparky hadn't stuck her head between Shay's legs, Brandy knew she'd have had so many jokes about this. Instead, well, she was lucky she'd helped Calcine toughen up to getting her dick sucked? Brandy had expected that to be a trainer problem for Calcine to endure, not an offensive move. Well, she couldn't deny its effectiveness. Cardia really lost all focus when she got something in her mouth. 

Wait, maybe dick-sucking was the solution to all her problems!

Nicola was almost between her legs, just enjoying a last few kisses on Brandy's athletically toned belly before she got to the main course, so Brandy grabbed that fox tail and pulled on it, drawing her ass up and then making Nicola turn around on her, legs scuttling sideways until Brandy had inverted her kiss. Nicola's fox ears flicked up and down with excitement at getting a little more tail play. 

"Yes, worship it, and I'll worship you," Nicola purred before licking that impressively long tongue across Brandy's slit. Brandy couldn't stop her toes from curling. It was just instinctual. But she hadn't brought the tail around just to play with it, as delightfully fluffy as it was. Instead, she stuffed it under her head as a pillow against the hard ground and grabbed Nicola's butt instead, drawing her over Brandy's body until she felt the slap of Nickit dick against her cheek. 

Okay, Pip, time to see if the student can become the master. 

A firm grip was required. Nicola was rocking her hips in a wavy motion as she slathered her tongue along the opening of Brandy's pussy. It was gorgeous to see the ass bobbing and feel the tail tug under her head. Brandy wanted some control, and when you get a firm grip on the base of a cock, there's a moment your control is absolute. Nicola froze up as her brain registered what was happening, and that was just enough time for Brandy to give a cute little kiss to the tip of Nicola's dick. 

She didn't give Nicola time to gather her thoughts, blowing a hot breath along the length of Nicola's dick and then licking around the head enthusiastically, rolling her tongue to give it a shine. Brandy hadn't expected cock ever to taste savory, but the taste of Nicola's dick was so rich it set all her tastebuds aflame. She couldn't help but get a few more licks of it, her tongue curling around and making Nicola's legs shudder before Brandy slid up to flick her tongue along Nicola's shaft, earning an adorable groan from Nicola as she whimpered happily. 

 "Good!" Nicola panted, her tongue messily slathering along Brandy's thighs as she slid forward, claws digging into the ground as she tried to regain her posture. "Good girl, good good girl. More, please." 

It could only be a good sign when a woman was talking like a broken record. For all her aggressive posturing, Nicola was a simple sweetheart, and Brandy was more than happy to help build up that purr in Nicola's throat.   

Nicola's tongue might be impressive, but her dick was, well, it was average for a Pokémon, which meant Brandy was still going to have her jaw aching getting her mouth around it. Her throat stretched out if she dared go all the way. 

Brandy took her time, taking a few inches of Nicola's dick inside her mouth, and then wiggled her tongue along the underside of her shaft with a slow hum of satisfaction, using her hand on the base of Nicola's cock to pump it in time to her head bobbing to really steal Nicola's breath. She kept her eyes open and fixed on Nicola's bobbing ass. Pip had taught her if she wanted to really steal a Pokémon's heart like this, she had to keep her focus sharp and her tongue loose. 

She thought of Nicola's dick as a piece of candy that she wanted to lick right to the core, and the Nickit moaned into her thighs so sweetly as her fox ears fluttered fast enough to blur at the edges. It was working, and from the sounds of Shay's cries in her ears, Sparky was giving her the tongue-lashing she deserved. Or didn't? Brandy still wasn't sure if Shay was evil or just needed a good talking to after this. At least she'd be receptive after losing!

Brandy celebrating her victory early was a mistake. 

The momentary loss of focus let Nicola catch her breath and remember where she was. The fox woman went down on Brandy like she was dying of thirst, showing no mercy as she drove into Brandy's pussy, the vibrations of her walls being spread by all that tongue muscle, sending shivers through Brandy's body. Nicola's head shook furiously from side to side as she worked her tongue deeper into Brandy's pussy. Nicola's raw desire to drive in every inch of her tongue sent waves of pleasure coursing through Brandy's body. 

It was so quick, so intense she couldn't stop her head from jerking back and forth in shock, choking herself on Nicola's cock as her back arched off the ground to meet Nicola's lips, the fox woman's long tongue sliding along every inch of her folds as it curled in on itself in a sloppy spiral messily drilling to Brandy's core. It was such an incredible feeling to be so full of rolling muscle that Brandy's head swam hard enough she actually saw stars sparkling across her vision. 

Nicola had taken back control in one deep tongue lashing. Brandy was sure she'd come undone entirely if Nicola could bring some skill to bear. If Shay had gotten them for their oral skills, they would be well-trained. The risk was too great, so Brandy did the only thing she could, she took a deep breath through her nose, slid her hand up to hold Nicola's stomach, and went for broke. 

The heat of Nicola's dick made Brandy's throat flutter as Brandy pressed forward. Nicola's tongue lashed about inside her madly at the sensation of Brandy's lips sliding up and over the entire length of her cock. Nicola's tail wagged madly under Brandy's head, battering at her as Nicola made her pleasure crystal clear.  

Nicola mewled something that sounded incredibly dirty, but Brandy lost the meaning of it as Nicola's voice was a muffled mess with several inches of tongue buried in Brandy's pussy. 

Brandy's eyes were watering from the move, but all that practice hadn't been wasted. She'd done it without choking. A brief flutter of pride in her heart as she drew back. As long as she kept up a good pace, Nicola would be a bubbling mess soon enough. Smiling, she turned to look at Shay and see how close she was to breaking.

Shay had her legs locked around Sparky's head. Her back was arched as she raised her body because her hands were still stuck to the ground. She had her eyes on Brandy, the very picture of calm despite getting furiously eaten out by Sparky's ludicrously deadly tongue. 

How could she be so composed? Was it a trick? 

Shit. Shay wasn't just a fan of oral. She was an oral specialist! They had baited Brandy into putting Sparky in a weak position!

"Wow," Shay said, a sly smirk on her face as Sparky's head bobbed between her legs. "I thought Nicola had you, but that. That was gutsy. Shame you're not a Pokémon. You'd make a great fit for my team."

Oh, you smug bitch, you just wait. With newfound resolve, Brandy rolled her lips along Nicola's dick, coaxing a content purr out of her throat that felt incredibly pleasant as it vibrated along her tongue. 

Brandy was in a bad spot, but she wasn't a quitter. She'd fuck the smile off Shay's face yet. 

20+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

This is one of my favorite titles for a while. I am very stupid.

77