58 – All You Can Eat (18+)
2.2k 9 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Brandy's favorite TV Shows, determination was all a Trainer needed to win. The power of love and unity would help the Partners come together. They'd overcome their opponent in one sudden burst of true love and, depending on the film's rating, a lot of really juicy sex scenes. It was a plan that could work in real life too. A sudden relationship revelation could lead to a new Move or, even better, an Evolution that could tip the balance of any battle.  

Brandy could use something like that right now. She was determined to beat Shay and wipe that smug look off her face but wanting it badly wasn't enough to make it happen. As she'd learned, you want the reward, you have to put in the work, and before she could turn things around, she had to wear Nicola out. 

Deep-throating her dick was a good start. Nicola's body was actually shaking from the pleasure of getting to hilt her cock in Brandy's throat, but the fox woman had a determination of her own. She was going to be a 'Good Girl' for Brandy, which meant no matter the pleasure, she was going to eat out Brandy's pussy like it was the last meal she'd ever had. Nicola had pushed her long tongue deep into Brandy's pussy as she gripped Brandy's ass for more support. Nicola was nearly as deep as Lenna had gone, and Lenna had been big, but that long Nickit tongue had wicked tricks of its own. It curled inside her, tangled itself in knots that made Brandy's toe curl when they unwound, spiraled round on itself to let the tongue tip flick at Brandy's clit just often enough to send tingles running up her spine before unfurling inside of her and making her insides melt. 

It was a heavenly experience, and Nicola's tongue was getting soaked from all of Brandy's enjoyment. The temptation to just lay back and enjoy it was intense, and it took a genuine force of will to not give in to it. Nicola ate pussy like the well-trained 'Good Girl' she was, she knew exactly where to go with her tongue to keep her lover squirming, and she didn't let up. The only way Brandy was getting out of this without wobbly legs was to give as good as she got.

Pip had taught her plenty of tricks on Calcine. Wrapping her lips over her teeth seemed obvious, but Calcine was thankful she got taught that first. Being relaxed enough to go deep took more tries, but Calcine couldn't hide her smiles about making Brandy gag a bit. Keep good pressure, seal your lips and suck along it, use the tongue, all that was making Nicola tremble and whine, but it wasn't enough. She needed an extra edge; the best thing was that Shay hadn't realized she'd given Brandy one. 

Her Pokémon were oral experts, and Brandy could see Cardia sucking Calcine's dick out of the corner of her eye. Cardia wasn't just making Calcine steam up. Her coal-black skin had some rivulets of flame flowing under the surface, sweat dripping down Cardia's face as she brought Calcine to a boil. If she could do that to Calcine, she was worth taking tips off. Brandy took her hand away from massaging the base of Nicola's tail and her stomach and got them in play, making a circle with her fingers to grip the base of Nicola's cock and then rolling her fingers along it in time to the bobbing of her mouth. 

Cardia had some excellent lungs, but even she had to come up for air. Blowing hot air over Calcine's shiny dick and licking along the tip should have been a reprieve, but she was using her hands to keep up the stimulation, and Brandy found it was a little clumsy at first to copy, but it soon became natural. Mouth and hands working in concert to not give Nicola a moment to catch her breath. The tongue swirling seemed important, just like Nicola was making sure Brandy's clit didn't get to rest for long. Swirling her tongue over the tip of Nicola's cock soon made her whimper and strain so badly that she finally got her tail out from under Brandy's head and began wagging it in the air madly. 

Once she stopped thinking of a blowjob as just her mouth on a cock, she explored the options. When she went full throat, she could play with Nicola's breasts, squeezing them in time to her thrusts, or roll her hand along that wagging tail and press down so firmly into the base that her fingers dug into the skin. She couldn't stop Nicola from making her orgasm, her tongue was just too good for that, but she even used the orgasm against her, the gasp in her contracting throat perfect for a slow squeeze along Nicola's dick. 

Nicola's entire body shuddered, her tail wagging madly with pride as she made Brandy climax, and it was the start of the end for her. No longer able to hold back, Brandy felt Nicola's hot cum wash against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed as much as possible as she didn't let up, giving Nicola an orgasm so intense the poor woman fell face first over Brandy's lap and into the dirt, her tongue trailing along Brandy's thighs as she rolled with delight against Brandy's body. 

While the battle was ongoing, Brandy wasn't about to be heartless. Nicola deserved a hug and some petting, Brandy crawling over to press her weight down on Nicola as she kicked her legs in the air and took a bite of those twitching fox ears. "Good Girl," Brandy growled huskily into one, and the beaming smile was worth it. Fangs had never looked so cute. Pinning Nicola down as she basked in her orgasm gave Brandy a chance to catch her breath and assess the damage. 

Sparky may not have been very effective between Shay's legs, but she was clearly enjoying herself from the sheer enthusiasm she was putting into it. Brandy felt embarrassed she hadn't worked this out earlier, but Sparky was clearly an enjoyer of the legs. The drive to get Brandy into a skirt made a lot of sense now.

Shay wasn't being destroyed by Sparky's tongue as she should be, giving Sparky squeezes with her thighs and encouraging her. She blew Brandy a kiss when she noticed her looking. "You're better at this than I thought, but Calcine looks like she won't last long. Cardia's going to destroy you."

It was true too, Calcine was clearly trying to hold herself back, but Cardia's dicksucking was absolutely merciless. Calcine pouring her heat into the Morpeko was making the cuddly-looking Pokémon sweat like crazy, but she wasn't getting exhausted, and all that sweat was only softening Calcine up. It wasn't a Type Weakness. The black chains of Cardia's Torment had spread to wrap around both of Calcine's arms and pulled tight as she tried to pour out heat. She couldn't do enough to wear Cardia down without Torment punishing her approach. 

Nicola liked being a Good Girl. What was Cardia's thing? Eating? Or was it something more straightforward than that? 

"Calcine, don't use your hands. Incinerate her mouth directly," Brandy said as she unpicked herself from Nicola, the fox woman whining and nuzzling her side. "Hey, haven't forgotten you."

Actually, maybe that was it. Her Partners were good, and she adored them, but they didn't have the skill to break Shay at least without changing things up. But maybe they didn't need to. 

"You want to be a Good Girl for Shay, right Nicola?" Brandy said as Shay raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, I had all the fun, and she's looking like she's missing out. How about you help Sparky?"

"Oh no you don't!" Shay said, "Nicola, you-"

Shay stopped speaking, staring daggers at Brandy. Brandy had put her hands in Nicola's ears and massaged the soft inside skin. It just so happened that she had them stuffed full with her hands, so Nicola couldn't hear Shay's orders as Brandy walked her over to her Trainer. 

"Cardia, finish up and get here quick!" Shay said in a panic, but Calcine had taken Brandy's tip and flooded Cardia's mouth with heat. She was in her own land of joy, feeling the waves of heat roll about in her mouth. With no backup coming, Brandy guided Nicola down to join Sparky, giving Sparky a nudge with her knee to get her attention. 

Sparky was in thigh heaven, but more legs snapped her out of it, her eyes refocusing. 

"Hey, beautiful," Brandy smiled. "Brought you a friend. Also, Shay's a tough girl to Electric Moves, it seems! You want to build up a Thunder Wave and then, you know." 

Brandy leaned in, licked Sparky across the forehead, and then blew out a burst of breath to ruffle her hair. She could feel Sparky tingle with excitement at the idea. There wasn't space for Nicola between Shay's legs, but Brandy pressed her in until she fit. The benefit of Nicola's ridiculously long tongue was she only needed a little space to twirl her tongue around Sparky's and then roll her muscle over it to follow it into Shay's pussy. She was actually quite wet already, and the way the tongues slid over each other was, well, Brandy really enjoyed looking at it. Maybe she was even a little jealous because, getting stuffed like that, she wasn't sure she'd last a second before cumming her brains out. 

A loud moan from Shay brought Brandy out of her fantasy, her eyes widening as she looked up to see Shay had fallen face-first onto the ground, her hands ripped from the webbing and pressed over her head like she was trying to keep her skull from exploding as she wailed so loudly even Nicola heard it with her ears stuffed. Thankfully, the Nickit took that as a sign of encouragement and only went in harder. 

Two Pokémon eating a Trainer out was very noisy in a viscerally squishy way. Brandy encouraged it, stroking her fingers along Nicola's ears and petting her tail like the crackle of Sparky's tongue built. The hum of a thunder wave charging up. 

"Calcine!" Brandy yelled. "Doesn't this sound good?"

"What?" Calcine said, huffing as she squeezed her chest, trying anything to slow down her oncoming orgasm and buy Brandy more time. "It does?"

"Yeah," Brandy nodded, "Like they must love how tasty it is. Shay's like a sweet treat."

Calcine grabbed Cardia's hair, trying to hold her back from choking herself on Calcine's dick for a moment so she could string a thought together. Bless her. She got it right away. 

"Shay must be the best meal here. I guess I'm lucky Cardia's settling for second best."

"Mmmm," Brandy nodded as Cardia's tufty ears twitched. "I might get in there myself after. Shame there won't be room for a third, but she seems happy with her meal."

Cardia made a choked protest, pulling against Calcine's hand, eyes flicking to the twin oral savaging Shay was getting. 

"You should bring her over, though. She can watch me do it," Brandy said. Her acting was terrible, but thankfully for a horny Dark Pokémon, it didn't need to be good. Instinct was an easy target to hit. 

Calcine dragged Cardia over slowly, and she all but jumped off Calcine's dick and into the pile with Nicola and Sparky. There was a lot of struggling as the three fought over getting to eat Shay out, and Brandy couldn't hold in the laughter. It was sexy and absolutely ridiculous as the three pulled at each other to be the ones to get their tongue in, but it worked so well. Shay might be an Oral expert, but even she couldn't handle a feeding frenzy like that, especially as the three settled into a pecking order. 

Cardia was allowed to hungrily eat her out, swapping out with Sparky when she took a breath as electricity snapped between their cheeks. Nicola was left to fit in around them, but her long, agile tongue was perfect for it, filling the gaps and providing some extra pussy stuffing stimulation. Shay didn't stand a chance as the energy of it built. Her wails were enough to shake the tree tops when Sparky finally fired off a Thunder Wave that Cardia amped up with her own electricity, the flood of increased sensitivity Shay was hit with was mind-shattering, she was left a bubbling, cooing mess as the three of them didn't let up. 

"Turning her own partners on her," Calcine hugged Brandy, crushing her into her body. She needed some contact, having edged herself so badly she ached. "Dark's are ravenous when they get going. Cardia nearly sucked me inside out."

Brandy tucked her body under Calcine's arms, wrapped her fingers around the black chains, and pulled them apart, freeing up her arms. "You lasted so long. Gave me a chance to turn things around."

Licking her lips, she stared at the very wet cock Calcine was sporting. She was as hard as diamond, and Brandy could hear her heart pounding in her chest. The heat of her body up close was so pleasant. Calcine all warmed up seemed so much more at ease with herself, more eager to squeeze Brandy and let her feelings spill out into her heat.

It was enough to get Brandy worked up and well, no harm in enjoying herself while they waited for Shay's stamina to run out. 

"I learned a few things, actually," Brandy said, getting a grip on Calcine's still-hard cock. "How about I finish you up and see if I can remember it all?"

As Brandy got down on her knees, Calcine had no complaints. 

20+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

A win is a win.

80