72 – Free Radicals
2k 10 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You got one binding ball left! You can bind me." Gamma said while Calcine crossed her arms and shook her head behind her. "I'm up for it. You can handle Sparky, then you can handle me."

"One of Sparky's sisters," Brandy mused as she tapped her chin with her fingers. "It would have good synergy."

Calcine frantically repeated her arm crosses, and Brandy tried not to laugh at her. Paprika was all wrapped up in Gamma's arms and snored away happily. They had utterly worn the lucky lady out. 

Brandy rewarded Sparky with some fur ruffles; she'd think of a proper prize for her later. She picked Sparky up and hugged her tight, head on her shoulders as the Joltik kicked her legs and giggled excitedly. "Sparky? You want Gamma on the team?" 

"I would rather cook and eat my own ass," Sparky said with a big grin. 

"That's a maybe," Brandy said, "Calcine? You have a vote too."

"I'd rather cook and eat Sparky's ass," Calcine said, slapping her hands over her mouth as she realized the other implications.

Sparky cackled madly in Brandy's arms, and Gamma's lips quirked up. Calcine tried to clarify quickly, but her words ran into each other in a jumble, and she ran out of steam as people started laughing. Eventually, she settled on a shrug and huffed, "Not that it'd be much of a meal."

It was a lame retort because they all knew Sparky's butt was a lovely handful. 

"Well, sorry Gamma, I like Sparky's butt too much to see it become dinner." Brandy squeezed Sparky's shapely butt to prove it, getting an excited squeal out of the Joltik. 

"Shame. I wanted to do some evil things to you."

"I'll do them for you," Sparky poked her tongue out and Gamma. "Send you pictures so you know what you're missing."

"Take care, sister. If you're not a Galvantula next time I see you, I will dangle you by the ankles till you grow into one." Gamma smirked as she put Paprika over her shoulder.

"How did you Evolve?" Brandy said quickly as Gamma began to turn. "I know Evolution's come from some kind of big moment, but that's really broad and vague."

"It's personal," Gamma said, "I wanted to prove I wasn't just another Joltik, and when I did, I Evolved."

Sparky snorted, "Don't get her on that story. I've heard it a million times. I still don't believe the bit about seducing a Dragon."

"I did!" Gamma said with a gasp and a hand over her heart. "Family can be so cruel."

"Can't lie to a liar! You Evolved because you got everyone to believe your bullshit!" Sparky yelled, "Which I respect, but you're not lying to Brandy."

"Aw, you really do like her." Gamma laughed, "Sparky's always wanted to prove herself too. Everyone teases her for being tall."

Sparky had said she was tall for a Joltik, and Brandy believed it. She may be under a foot shorter than her, but she had plenty of curves and a large personality to match. Everything about her screamed she was a giant Pokémon trapped in a small body. Which was for the best, as the world wasn't ready for giant Sparky. 

"Well, we tease her for being terrible. But I do love her. She's very good."

"Okay, okay," Sparky huffed, cheeks blushing. "Enough family for one day. Let's get to town." 

Gamma slapped Paprika's thighs, but the Researcher was so out of it she didn't even make a noise. "Well, you're going to miss out on a lot of web bondage, but if you ever want to be tied up and ravished by a swarm of Joltik's, you got an invitation, Brandy."

Brandy was pretty sure Paprika was going to die. Sparky was bad enough on her own. Even the frightfully enthusiastic Researcher couldn't take all that. Gamma had to be joking. She seemed to be a big liar, even by Sparky standards. Just a Bug thing. 

Still, it would be nice. Potentially deadly, but a Sparky family reunion someday would be exciting.

Calcine let out a sigh of relief as Gamma walked off. She mopped back her hair and rubbed her stubby horns. "About the ass thing..."

"Eat it later!" Sparky giggled. "Come on, the town awaits!"

---

Thanks to Mercury's moves being confirmed, Brandy now had some Pokébucks to her name, and it was a big relief. 

She could have made do without; plenty of Trainers lived on what they could scrounge up, but Brandy didn't want her Partners to have to rough it out. She wanted to spoil them and have the right gear to help them excel. Be it a lovely gift like Sparky's choker, which she still tugged with a smile when she thought they weren't looking, or Calcine's double date, which she hadn't actually paid for, money gave her options and helped their relationship grow stronger. Which made her partners stronger. 

It was a lot of work, far more than Brandy had expected, but rewarding. So as a way to cool off after all their hard work in the countryside, Brandy had taken them to Turrfields public baths. After Shay and Mercury, she felt sticky in places she didn't even want to acknowledge, and she wasn't about to tackle the Gym smelling like mud. Also, they needed to plan, and why not relax at the same time?

Wisely, the Bathhouse didn't trust anyone to keep themselves to just cleaning. So they had separated the place into rooms, each with a spacious square pool to lounge about in. They'd stripped down and dipped in, and Sparky had immediately splashed over to claim the control pad and tried out every button in turn. Brandy sat in the pool, legs spread so Calcine could tuck between them and help her get clean. In theory, anyway, in reality, she was just having fun giving Brandy teasing kisses to soothe her skin after every attack with a scrubbing sponge.  

"I swear there's a bubble thing on this," Sparky said as she tried another of the settings. A whirr of some heater causes the water to shimmer. "Okay, heat is good too, for you, Calcine. Know you like it hot."

"Love hot," Calcine mumbled as she snuck her head under Brandy's chin and kissed her throat. "Hot is good."

"Paprika didn't wear you out?" Brandy laughed as she ran her hands over Calcine's side. She got soft when she got wet, and the bath had made her skin very pliant to Brandy's touch. Softer than a human, it was lovely, though Calcine squirmed uncomfortably if she pressed too hard. "I was exhausted just watching her."  

"She did, but I always got more for you." Calcine purred as she licked Brandy's neck. Brandy shivered. Calcine got rather worked up when she got heated or wet, and she was enduring both right now. It may be tough to come out of this bath clean. 

"Gym plans?" Brandy said as she felt Calcine's teeth sink in on her throat. Her little 'ah' of surprise made Calcine bite firmer, fire in her eyes. "I think I can handle the first part, but we have to work out how to beat Orchid." 

"It might sound wild to change the order, but can I try with you?" Sparky said, "Mercury couldn't mess with my mind as much, and I might be a better pick. It'd let Lea teach Calcine some tricks. Calcine, you okay with that?"

Calcine had her hands clamped around Brandy's breasts. She squeezed them as she pressed her Trainer back into the water. Sparky hit a button, and bubbles frothed on the water's surface, making the pair shiver as they teased their skin. "Listen, rocks for brains! Savage Brandy after."

"After?" Calcine mumbled a whine in her voice that was rare for her. She really wanted this, and Brandy was a sucker for a needy Pokémon.

"I mean, if you want to..." 

Sparky splashed them both. "Hey! Are we making plans or being horny idiots?"

Calcine and Brandy looked at each other.  

"Both," they nodded, "Definitely both." 

"Oh," Sparky grinned. "Well, now we're talking."

25+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Making plans and being horny idiots is basically this whole series. 

65