74 – Contact With the Frenemy
1.9k 13 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bath had gotten heated, and not just because Sparky didn't know how to turn the heater back off. Surely the owners had to be used to people using them for more than just getting clean. Surely. No one could be so innocent as not to know what happened if you stripped Humans and Pokémon and put them in warm water together. The public baths were popular for a reason.

"Weirdly, I don't feel clean," Sparky said as they approached Turrfield's weird donut-shaped Gym. "And I scrubbed and scrubbed."

Calcine was in a good mood, her hand in Brandy's as they walked and swung their arms together. Sparky had tried to get them to skip together, but there were limits. "You're meant to scrub yourself. I'm sure Brandy feels clean."

Brandy felt clean and yet also a little dirty. Being in the water had only encouraged Sparky and Calcine to use their tongues and 'help' things along. She had so many hickeys hidden under her clothes that she could have passed herself off as a shiny Huntail. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to explain them during the Gym Trial.

Sex right before a big fight was not what any Trainer lesson would recommend, but it had felt right to her. This wasn't just a fight, it was a test to understand her needs, and she wasn't about to fail it again.

"Look at her. She remembers her little hero's journey," Sparky said as she grabbed Brandy's free side and tucked her head under her arm. "How far she's come."

"Remembering the times before I met you," Brandy replied, a little impressed Sparky had guessed her thoughts so accurately.

"Sad, lonely?" Sparky said with big, soulful eyes.

"Quieter"

Sparky bit her side, and Brandy giggled madly as she tried to pry her off. Another hickey is on the way.

---

Brandy struggled to get through the door with her Pokémon flanking her, but one was attached by the teeth, and the other had her hand in an affectionate death grip. She had to make do. She hadn't forgotten the trainer in the green jumpsuit with a leaf symbol as a chest badge, her black hair tied back in a ponytail. Chantel! The excitable door lady, though Maple's mother, Willow, seemed absent.

Chantel gave them a friendly smile and hit them with a deluge of words.

"Hi there, welcome to the Gym. My name is Chantal. I'm one of the trainers here. Are you here for a badge? You'll have to bring two Pokémon for it, but we always love seeing fresh faces, and if you're just starting out, then our beginner's course will be perfect for you."

Brandy blinked. "Uh ... we did this like a week ago? You said pretty much that!"

Chantel cleared her throat. "I know, but I say it so much it feels weird not to."

"Well, Brandy's not a beginner's course. She's a Big-In-A-Course," Sparky grinned. Calcine punched her arm, which just made her smile wider. "Look at the progress we've made!"

Sparky waved a hand over Brandy, who'd admittedly changed her look since she'd come here. A lovely figure-hugging shirt that Calcine hadn't managed to steal yet and a short pleated skirt with stockings because her partners had insisted. Brandy blushed as Chantel actually looked her over appraisingly.

"You look like you found your specialization." she eventually said, "I thought you'd focus on the fighting. You seemed scrappy, but you're all dressed up to be a Pillow Trainer now."

Brandy blushed harder. She'd wanted to focus on battles, and she still did! But getting in the mix of it with Pokémon was just too exciting to pass up. "Why not both?"

"Why not indeed," Chantel said, "You remember the rules?"

"No talking about it unless they have the badge too. One fight before the Gym leader and try to have fun?"

"Perfect, like Willow was right here with us," Chantel grinned. "She had to step out. Her daughter asked for some help with something important."

Brandy had a sneaky suspicion that involved her somehow, but she'd just have to worry about what Maple was planning later.

"Do we just go in then?" Brandy said, "Seems weird that we can try again so soon."

"You could try every day if it isn't busy. We're here to help you improve. The badge is a reward for hard work, not a challenge."

"Well, a bit of a challenge." Sparky said, "Don't ruin it for us."

Chantel shrugged. "Pokémon getting horny over gym badge owners isn't my fault. It's meant to be so everyone can pick Partners that they're compatible with, not bragging rights."

They really did that? Brandy knew they were respected for the achievement they showed, but no one had mentioned any horniness about badges.

"We're happy to brag about Brandy right now," Calcine said, another squeeze on Brandy's hand. "But I wouldn't say no to a gym badge. Lapidary would be proud of me."

"I'd get to hold it over Gamma if we get five. She's never slept with anyone above a four." Sparky said, "She's tried, but they think she isn't up for it. It's hilarious how mad she gets."

"You rate us?" Brandy paused as she thought deeper on that and then squeaked as the realization hit her. "I'm a zero!"

"No way," Sparky leaned up to pat Brandy's cheek. "You're easily a two."

"Three." Calcine said, "Sparky undersells you."

Sparky glared at Calcine's obvious ploy. Calcine smugly smiled back, her eyes aglow with mischief she'd never shown before the two had met. Too much to hope Sparky was becoming more responsible in turn. 

"You sure you got this?" Chantel asked. "You remember this is about controlling multiple partners, yes?"

Brandy grabbed Sparky, stuffed her face into her chest, then leaned to the side and softly kissed Calcine's neck. She rolled to let Brandy get at her neck as a little core of fire flickered inside her, hard skin beginning to warm. Brandy laid a trail of kisses along the nape of Calcine's neck until her head bowed down so Brandy could really get at it.

"They're terrors, but they're mine. We're ready." Brandy grinned as she made them simper over her. "And we got a plan this time. Let's do this."

---

The first room was hard to forget, a massive swarm of excitable Copycat Wooloos and Valerie, their incredibly horned and even more incredibly horny mom. Brandy had slipped her clutches and fought her way out last time, to Valeries immense frustration. On reflection after, it'd been clear fighting wasn't the sensible way to get through the room. Lea had been surprised that they'd even pulled it off. But now she had the plan to disable the warning bell, sneak past the sleeping Wooloo, and Calcine would use her Rock Polish to trap Valerie. They'd defeat her before she could rouse the horde. Then they'd walk out there with an easy win. Teamwork!

The door slid open, and the trio stepped through, the sun glaring through the glass ceiling above as they looked across the colossal indoor field. Straight into the golden eyes of Valerie, who was already up and waiting for them. Her puffy grey hair was tied back between her massive horns with a hair band. She'd squeezed into a gym top that could barely contain the Dubwool's enormous chest. Her Wooloo sisters had oiled her muscles up, and she looked ready for war. She'd even smeared sunscreen over her golden freckles to give her some bedazzled warpaint.

"Girls!" Valerie shouted at the rows of Wooloo lined up as neatly as if it was a shearing day behind her. She raised her hand into a fist. "Today, we restore our lost honor. One bleat for our one defeat!"

There was a braying from the horde that actually hurt, the trio cupping hands over their ears to deafen the sound.

"Let's clean our wool and our names! Get the savage who couldn't enjoy your hospitality, make her enjoy a day like she never has before!" she screamed as she swept down her hand. A tide of puffy-haired Pokémon surged across the field toward Brandy and her Partners. Excited, malicious gleams in their eyes.

"I think they're mad!" Sparky yelled. "Was this the plan?"

This was not the plan. They needed a new plan.

25+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Brandy's going to enjoy herself or else.

65