Side Story! – Putting Colour Back in the Rainbow (18+)
2.1k 15 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Stardew Valley in my Smut Fic? More likely than you'd think.

This is canon, but it also probably won't come up in the main story, so hey, side story it is!

Back to the regular gang and their next arc on Saturday. I'm not changing the numbering system because I like seeing the numbers go up.

The shovel's edge easily bit through the soft dirt, but it still took all of Avery's weight pressed on the handle to dig it down deep enough to get a full scoop. The sun was a scorcher today, and the wind wasn't blowing right across Lake Miloch to cool Avery off. For most, the conditions would be horrible, sweaty work, and plenty of it. Avery loved it. She'd spent years in a hot office helping manage the constantly baffling backend administration of finance for Wild Pokémon. She'd never neglected her work, but it had been dull, long, and often dealing with some very annoying Pokémon who didn't even understand what money was for.

Now it was just her, the sun, and a shovel.

"It's a spade," a prim and proper voice said beside her.

The Pokémon beside her leaned on her own spade and gave Avery a smug smile. A sleek and slender lady with a long and graceful light purple tail that bifurcated at the end to two tips. She was probably feeling the heat even worse, her whole body covered in purple fur except for the round red gem on her forehead.

Her first ever Pokémon, though she'd been far less smug when she was just a little furball of an Eevee. Lauren was the first love of her life.

"Spade, Shovel, what's the difference?" Avery shrugged. Though she knew Lauren would tell her, she couldn't resist.

"A Shovel moves dirt, and a Spade digs it. You'll break your back if you get it the wrong way round." Lauren explained. It was cute, really. She loved being the smart one so much that her big purple eyes gleamed and tightened at the edges to become even more cat-like. Avery stuck her shovel, no sorry spade, into the ground and then reached over to rub Lauren's cat ears between her fingers. They had a nice thick bit of fluff in the scoop of the ear that was delightfully soft to the touch and was the only way Avery knew to get Lauren to shut up that didn't involve pulling off her shorts.

"A farming expert, are you?"

"I had to, mmm, don't stop doing that." Lauren purred and leaned into the fingers. "Had to read up on it. You bash your face against things until they give up."

"Worked on you, didn't it?"

"Mmmm, but I want to save that face for me." Lauren purred, her tail swinging to loop around Avery's shirt. Lauren reached over to pull at her neck. "Why are you still wearing a tie?"

"I'm working." Avery said, "Got to wear a tie to work."

"Not as a farmer! You're ridiculous. I'm going to get you a straw hat. That's the proper uniform. You're badly dressed." Lauren said, letting the tie flick between her fingers.

"Liar, you love me in a shirt and tie."

Lauren bit her bottom lip as she tugged the tie knot looser but didn't take it off. She popped off the top button and leaned in to press her lips just below Avery's neck, her ears flicking to tease at Avery's face with their soft fuzzy fur. Avery went to push her off; she was working! But then Avery sucked down on her skin, and that burst of pressure changed Avery's mind. She could take a short break. Only fair.

The Espeon was relentless with her kiss, drawing out the suckling until Avery had a new red welt to join the host of others that decorated her body. "You love doing that, don't you?"

"Wouldn't let me when you were in the office. I'm making up for the lost time. You look good in spots. My spots." Lauren purred, "Salem likes them too."

Salem, Avery's other Partner. She had a shovel too, but she'd stuck it in the ground and used it as a backrest to nap against. Not that she was actually asleep, just shirking work, as she gave a thumbs up to Lauren. Salem had a slim build, but unlike Lauren's elegant grace, she had some muscle on her bones and loved to show it off. Lauren at least wore a pair of shorts outside. Salem found clothes a horrible annoyance and loved being out in the countryside, where she could be naked whenever she liked.

It helped that she was absolutely fucking gorgeous and could get away with it. Her short, sleek black fur looked so wonderfully glossy in the sun, and the yellow bands around her limbs and her fat raccoon-like tail were so bright as to be golden in the beautiful day. Even her dark-skinned cock was a pleasure to look at as it lay soft along her thighs, thick yet elegant with its own golden band near the tip.

"I'm glad Salem likes my body. You going to help us dig furball?"

Salem opened one eye a fraction. A deep red with a slit of black for the iris would have been a menacing sight if Avery didn't know Salem's life mission was to keep Avery happy. That and sneak in as many naps as possible during the day.

"Hot," she said simply, pointing up to the sky. Her voice was a husky, deep rumble that made women weak at the knees. It certainly worked on Avery.

"I know, hun. I got water. Let me cool you off some first?" Avery said, prying Lauren off her chest before she ended up striped with hickeys instead of spotted. "We need to get all the ground dug and tea planted before the week ends. When we finish, I'll be completely free?"

That got Salem up. She bounded to her feet and snatched up her spade. "Let's dig!" she said enthusiastically, churning up the dirt. Absolutely nowhere near the rows, Avery had laid out, but she didn't have to worry about that being corrected.

"In the rows, moonbeams for brains," Lauren said, glaring at Salem. "You're making more work for us, not less."

"You barely work at all." Salem huffed. "Weak arms."

"At least I'm awake to do it."

"I could dig at night!"

"Ah yes, and leave Avery in bed all for me. Perfect."

Salem grabbed her shovel tight and growled deep. A deep bassy sound that made Avery vibrate in her skin, her heart beating quicker as the Move rolled through her. Rich with the promise of being pinned down and fucked senseless. Lauren even looked unsettled by it as the gem in her forehead lit up for a return attack.

"Ladies!" Avery said, giving Lauren's ears another thumbed squeeze. "Be nice to each other. You dragged me out here for my health. I'm not sure it'll improve if you turn our garden into a warzone."

They both huffed at the idea, but Salem came over to sandwich Avery in a hug, her long fingers with pointed, claw-like nails traced over the hickey Lauren had given her. "Nice."

"Thanks," Lauren grinned. "Want to do one too? I left space."

Avery sighed. Hopefully, they got some digging done today. She'd just have to let them have some fun first.

---

Several hickeys later and a fun time dumping a bottle of water over Salem and letting her shake off her skin, which made her furred muscles glisten in a way even Lauren appreciated. They'd actually made good progress on the digging. Three rows planted, they might actually grow some tea this season. It wasn't like they needed the money, but when the pair had both been fluffball Eevee's tea was how Avery had taught them how to use money. Once they'd taken to it, they'd insisted she kept making it for them. She was still suspicious the farm idea wasn't for her health, but so she'd always have some Tea to hand for them.

The gate's bell rang as Avery was taking a drink, and she smiled at the visitor. The peaked caps of the local Rangers were always a welcome sight for farmers in the countryside, keeping things calm so everyone could work without being constantly pestered by Wild Pokémon. An especially big problem in Lake Miloch.

"Evening Aria. I hope the days are treating you well," Avery asked.

"Could be better, but you may be able to help there."

Salem looked up for her industrious digging and groaned. "No Serena today?"

"Sorry, sweetie. She's off delivering messages for me. We've got to cover the whole community today." Aria said. Salem was absolutely fascinated by the huge Corvknight bird lady, and they'd become close friends almost immediately. Lauren was endlessly frustrated by them, which they absolutely played up whenever possible.

"You're fine too." Salem grinned and went over to hug Aria. The ranger's long black hair suited Salem's fur. She'd inherited a nicely puffed-up chest from Serena, which usually left her Ranger Jacket barely hanging off her. She'd only seen Aria do the buttons on her jacket once, and it looked like it could explode in one deep breath. Avery was a little jealous; besides being a bit more sleek, fit and her green eyes getting a cat-like shape, she'd not actually inherited much from her partners. She could easily blend into a crowd, while Aria's chest always drew some stares.

Avery was staring right now as Salem's hug got more than a little friendly, as she squeezed Aria's chest and tried to slip a hand down her pants. "News, Aria? Before Salem tries to tug your clothes off."

Salem actually nodded along as if agreeing with Avery, the shameless minx.

"Right! Sorry, goodness. Yes, um, well, two things. I'll get the one I think we got handled out the way first. You know all about Hive Miloch, of course?"

"The big Combee hive? I haven't actually visited it. You need like a week to go as a tourist, right?"

"Hah," Aria blushed. "A week if you're lucky. The Combee have gotten pretty numerous there, and they're starving for women. It's been a bit of a problem that even all the tourists aren't covering it."

"You think they're going to break the enclosure?" Avery said that'd be bad. Combee swarms were easy enough to keep happy, but she'd heard stories of what happened if they felt they weren't serviced sufficiently. No one would get any work done with a horny Combee waiting around every corner.

"No, the hives unsustainable. Queen Melisande has been seen fighting a new Vespiqueen, and we think the hive will split soon."

"That'd be bad," Lauren said as she tried to pry Salem off Aria. "We can't handle two hives. It'd be too much for everyone. Are they going to be relocated?"

"We've got the word out for Trainers to come to try to capture the new one. It's going to be a rough time of it, but I think we'll get a lot trying. People rarely get to take a shot at a new Vespiqueen, would be a lot of prestige in it." Aria nodded. She was right. It was the kind of Pokémon you only got to catch once in a lifetime. New Vespiqueens were rare. Most hives were careful to keep self-sustaining so they didn't get too big and have one appear. Vespiqueens absolutely hated the competition. "Otherwise, we're going to have to see about convincing her to move somewhere towards the coast and find a town that wants them nearby. It's a big change for the locals, always tricky."

"So watch out for Combees? And point any Trainers that come through the right way?" Avery said.

"You got it in one! If it gets worse, we'll call a town meeting and try to call for a Professor or some Elites to come sort things out, but I think it'll be handled before we get there." Aria smiled. Salem had been tugged off her, but now Lauren was using her tail to tease at Aria's chest as Salem wrestled with her evolutionary twin.

"Pokémon can be difficult to handle," Avery nodded. "These two especially."

"Well, that's actually a good lead-in to what I was going to ask." Aria rubbed her arm, there was a blush on her cheeks from the tail teasing, but she had a serious air about her. "Do you have space for a third? We've had a regrettable situation with a Sylveon, and she needs a place to recover."

A third Partner? A Sylveon? This was unusual. Pokémon weren't really given to people. They had their own say in things. Aria picked up on Avery's skepticism right away.

"I should explain, but it's a little grim. You all okay with that?"

Lauren and Salem stopped fighting to nod, and Lauren waved a hand for Aria to continue. "We can handle a bit grim. What's the matter?"

"Her Partner was upset at her evolution and refused to do anything with her. She'd been neglected."

Gasps from Salem and Lauren united in horror at the very idea. Neglection of your Partner was not just an ugly thing to think about. It just wasn't done. Bonds were strong and fondness of each other, at the very least, tailed off naturally. To refuse to reinforce a bond once formed? That was the stuff of nightmares.

"She's bond starved?" Avery asked, "Shouldn't she be fading?"

"We're confused about that too. The bond seemed to be there, but it turned ugly. We've never really dealt with something like it. She needs someone positive in her life before it snaps, and you're the only woman for miles with any experience with the Eevee line." Aria bowed her head. "I hate to ask, but I don't think she'd manage a long journey. Could you help her out?"

"Of course," Avery said, and Lauren and Salem came to lock fingers with her and squeeze her hand. As much as the two endlessly argued and fought, they were fiercely protective of each other when it mattered. Inseparable and with Avery as the link, they sometimes even got along. Those were always the best times.

"Always there for a sister," Lauren said, and Salem nodded along furiously. "I may be able to guide her."

"And I can distract her, remind her what feels good." Salem grinned and beat her chest.

"I think the teams up for it, Aria. We'll try to help her balance herself out until she's ready to find a new bond."

"You're stars. I'll come by to help when I can outside of this whole Combee business. Serena too"

"Yes!" Salem pumped a fist. "Best bird will be a big help."

Salem never got anything done when Serena was about, but maybe the new Pokémon would take to her too. No one deserved to be abandoned like that.

---

"Sorry, you have to wear clothes until she's comfortable," Avery said as Salem struggled to avoid having a T-shirt pulled over her head. "No arguing! You wanted to help, and this will help. Not everyone is comfortable being naked all the time."

Salem's frustrated growl rippled in her throat, and Avery kissed it to soothe her so she could tug the T-shirt on. It'd been a while since Salem had worn anything, and she'd gotten bigger. The T-Shirt stretched so much that the poor Gardevoir on the front looked like she'd had her head blown up like a balloon.

Lauren was better dressed than Avery, wearing a purple suit and jacket with a black shirt that made her look like she was Avery's boss. She was sometimes, but only when Avery felt like being lazy and letting Lauren have her fun.

"Maybe she'll like me naked." Salem bargained, and Avery took her fat tail in both arms and gave it a rub. A cheap way to make her calm down, but with Dark Types, the simple ways were often best.

"We'll find out, shall we? If she doesn't mind, we can try it. Until then, be nice to her. No fighting."

There was going to be some fighting inevitably. The eeveeloutions naturally butted heads about every little thing, but if Avery could hold that mess off for a little, then maybe she could make it work.

Avery straightened everyone out as best she could. They just had to wait for the Sylveon to arrive. It didn't take long, the doorbell rang, and Avery rushed to open it. Serena was on the other side, the giant bird woman with her matt black feathered wing arms and a chest that her breastplate barely contained. Easily nine feet tall, she towered over Avery, the red beads of her pupils bright against her otherwise pitch-black eyes as she stared down. An intense, serious stare for an intense, serious woman. That she was so fond of Salem was a mystery Avery had never quite unpacked.

"Lady Avery, I'm to deliver my charge to you," she said, clipped and formal. There was something about Corvknight that felt very old but comforting. Aria had said she was unfailingly reliable, and Avery believed it. "I took the journey gently. Please take care of her."

Salem waved madly from indoors at Serena, but the Corvknight was focused on her mission. Tucked under her wing was an absolutely gorgeous sight. Avery immediately picked up on the slender, elegant build that matched Lauren and Salem. Her long, pink pointed ears were tucked back, but they were far longer than usual, more like a bunny Pokémon than the usual cat-like ones Avery was used to. Her eyes were huge and soulful, a bright blue almost edge to edge, with only the faintest glimmer of pink peeking around them. They wobbled as they avoided looking at Avery as if she was ready to burst into tears at the slightest provocation.

She had a good hold on Serena, not just with her creamy fur-covered arms but also the ribbons that extended from her back. They looked awfully soft and fluffy; the texture matched the fur all over her body with some blue and pink accents on the tips. Unlike Salem or even Lauren, she looked dainty and delicate, with slim fingers and thin limbs.

She was gorgeous, but she looked so miserable trying to hide her eyes behind her messy pink hair. She had long waves of hair, but it'd not been kept well and was a chaotic tangle that looked like it badly needed a wash.

"I'm Avery," Avery said, offering a hand. She shied back into Serena's wings more and left Avery hanging. Avery tried to not let her surprise at the rudeness show and put on a bigger smile, "Aheh, that's Lauren and Salem. What's your name?"

The Sylveon shied back even further into Serena's feathers, the ribbons coming up to cover her face.

"She doesn't have one." Serena said, "They never chose a new name, and Eevee don't keep their old ones. For now, call her Sylveon. I hope you can help her find one she likes. Come on, girl, I'm happy to protect you, but these people are friends."

It took some gentle coaxing from Serena's wings, but eventually, the Sylveon came out from her hiding and stood before Avery. She dipped her leg to give a slight curtsey, and the poor thing trembled at just that simple action and looked ready to dart back at Avery's reply.

"You're welcome, Sylveon! Salem is cooking today, but I can make you something if you don't like stews." They'd planned to have food ready for her as an icebreaker.

"Stew is fine." the Sylveon said, her voice lifeless. It had the lightest trill to it, hinting that it used to be much more high-pitched, but she was deadening it deliberately. "I'm not a very good cook."

"Don't worry," Lauren said. "I can teach you if you want to learn. Don't let Salem do it, or you'll only learn stews."

"Stews are fucking great." Salem huffed. "Everyone loves stew. Right, Serena?"

"Stews are good." Serena nodded to Salem's bright-eyed delight. "I would love to stay longer, but much work must be done. Are you all happy for me to take my leave?" she blinked. "Why is Salem in clothes? Is she okay?"

"There's nothing okay about her." Lauren huffed and got a punch to the arm for it from Salem. She bit down a reply, the Psychic picking up on Avery's disapproval of them already trying to fight. "She's making an effort, I suppose. Don't worry Serena, I'm sure they'll come off soon."

"Then I'll take my leave." Serena was gone with a blast of wind as she stretched her wings and launched herself into the air, quickly becoming a dot in the sky. The gust had only made Sylveon's hair look even worse. Avery wanted to comb it badly, but from how the Sylveon twitched every time she even motioned in her direction, there was no way she was ready for something that intimate.

"Stew," Avery said, gesturing to the kitchen. "I imagine you're hungry after travel."

"I'm fine, but I could eat." the Sylveon said. Hedging her opinion as if forming one might get her slapped. She stopped as she passed Avery and looked curiously at her neck. "Why are you covered in bites?"

"Yeah, Lauren, why am I covered in bites?"

"A mystery, to be sure," Lauren grinned. "We can investigate later if you like Sylvia?"

"Sylvia?" the Sylveon said, eyes wide with shock and ribbons fluttering around to cover her mouth.

"Well, Sylveon is a mouthful. Sylvia is shorter. Is that okay?"

"Um... yes? That will be fine."

Sylvia, it was. It didn't make her any happier, but Avery swore a tiny bit of tension in Sylvia's shoulders disappeared. Maybe this could work.

---

It wasn't working very well. Sylvia still shied away from contact, and her mood spread to the other two. Lauren and Salem did their best to put on a brave face and not fight, but the black mood that'd come over their home was dragging everyone's spirits down. Avery knew there would be an explosion of emotions soon if she didn't do something, so she'd invited Sylvia to help her weed the new tea crops. She'd agreed in her own way, where she didn't say yes or no.

It was still promising. She'd ducked out of every chance to be with Avery so far. The poor thing seemed like she thought she was better off by herself. It made Avery's fists itch. She'd really like to meet her old Partner and have some choice words with them.

Sylvia took one side of the row, and Avery took the other, careful not to touch her hands as Sylvia's slender fingers picked weeds out of the rows they'd dug. Well, Avery had mainly dug, with Lauren supervising and Salem pitching in when she wasn't napping in the heat. Sylvia might be very standoffish, but she wasn't lazy; she worked industriously, even using her ribbons to pull a few weeds out when her hands were busy.

Avery let her work, being there with her as they silently tended to the tea plants. It'd be a while before they saw more than small green shoots, but at least they all looked healthy. Avery had worried she might not be as good a farmer as she was an accountant.

"You know," Sylvia said, interrupting Avery's thoughts as she reached for another weed. "I've always wondered what these were called."

"These?" Avery asked. That's been the first thing Sylvia had said to her unprompted, and she was hanging off every word.

"The little white things," Sylvia said, pressing her hand to one of the weeds pushing through the dirt.

"They're weeds." not missing the slight blush that came over Sylveon's cheeks at such an obvious answer. "Dandelions, I think. They suck the water out of the soil, so they aren't good for anything."

"Oh," Sylvia said, shrinking in on herself. "So we just get rid of them?"

Avery didn't need Lauren's help to read Sylvia's mind here. "You're far too pretty to be a weed, Sylvia."

The tips of Sylvia's ears wiggled at the compliment, and for a moment, she looked like she wanted to hug Avery before her face fell, and she dipped her head again. Avery could feel the guilt run through her, even without a bond. She wanted to give Sylvia that hug badly, but knew it'd be refused.

"I'd like to go in now," Sylvia said softly. Her voice was sweet though, for a change, the words light on the ears. Sylvia had a beautiful voice somewhere in her, and Avery would drag it out. It'd just take time.

"Sure Sylvia, I'll be here daily if you want to help." Avery shrugged towards the house. "Salem is more active when the sun goes down, and Lauren thinks she's too good to get her hands dirty."

"Is she?" Sylvia said as she stood up.

"Is she what?"

"Too good to get her hands dirty?"

"Hrm. She might be. She stole my heart. But don't let her know that. She'll never shut up about it."

"She's Psychic. She knows." Sylvia said, clearly confused by how her ribbons wiggled about haphazardly.

Avery smiled. "But until I say it, she has to work to get it out of me. It'd ruin the fun to tell her."

Sylvia stood still and chewed that over for a while before going back inside. Progress? Hard to say, but it was something.

---

"I know I'm not meant to be the one to say it," Lauren said as she pinned Avery to the bedroom wall. "But we need to fuck."

"We-" Avery was cut off when Lauren bit her neck. The little vampire always went harder than hickies when she was really worked up, and this was a bite that might actually draw blood. It was sexy to a point, Lauren had the skills to know just when to stop, but it was really close to being unpleasant.

"We," Avery said firmer. "never 'need' to fuck. We do it when we want to."

Lauren snorted. "Well, I don't want to, but we need to."

Salem was on the bed, naked as usual and not even trying to stop Lauren, so clearly, the pair had worked this out. But it was still horribly odd behavior from them both.

"I'm not doing it if you don't want to. You can bite me all you want."

Lauren chomped her arm without hesitation.

"Hah! Lauren! If you're not in the mood, we won't force it. It'll be bad." Avery rolled her hand over Lauren's ears and tried to soothe her. "I know it's been stressful,"

"Her bond is bad," Salem said as she flopped onto her back and huffed. She didn't look worked up for sex either, just tense, horribly tense. "She's family, and I want to hug her and tease her about how pretty she is, but it feels all... rotten, bad, ugh."

"What my erudite sister is trying to say."

"I'm not erudite! Fuck you!" Salem said, flexing her claws at Lauren.

"It means clever and knowledgable," Lauren said with a glare back at her.

"Oh, okay, that's allowed."

"What Salem is trying to say is that we want to love her, but she doesn't want it back. It's a genuinely unpleasant feeling, I should be whispering embarrassing secrets into her ears, but she just feels hurt. It doesn't feel right."

"I get it," Avery said, "She's had it rough, and it weighs on everyone. I don't get how us having sex is going to help this."

"Because we haven't for ages!" Salem growled, pitching her voice into that sultry, husky low tone that always got Avery going. "I want to feel good."

Avery clicked her tongue, "Come here, don't lie on the bed."

Salem loped over and put her muscles to work. Now she had two Pokémon pinning her to a wall, one chewing on her arm and the other squeezing her ass and shamelessly rubbing her tits against Avery's. Yet it still felt like it lacked something. It felt rote like they were trying to force themselves out of bed. Or into one, in this case.

"Lauren, you're doing this, aren't you?"

Lauren kept Avery's arm between her teeth as she spoke, her voice muffled around the bite mark she was working on. "Me?"

"You convinced me to come out here, and now you're pushing sex? You think I want it." Avery said, "You think I need it."

Lauren licked Avery's arm as Salem dropped her ears. Lauren may be good at lying, but Salem was awful at it. There wasn't any point denying it.

"You do need it. You're getting worked up. You want to help Sylvia, but you're making no progress." Lauren said, "And you're getting annoyed about it."

"With myself. She's a sweet girl and needs the help. She'll come around eventually, and I'm not putting this on her."

Salem squeezed Avery's chest and leaned in to whisper in her ear, that deep husky voice making her heart flutter. "You always want to help. You deserve something too."

"That's not how it works. Sylvia doesn't owe me a thing." Avery said as she nuzzled her head against Salem's lips. "If it takes months for her, it'll be worth it. She doesn't deserve to be unhappy."

Lauren shook her head, a fang-toothed smile as the red gem on her forehead pulsed on and off. "You make yourself miserable to help Pokémon and never even realize it. She doesn't need to reward you idiot. We're her sisters. We'll do it."

"You're both not in the mood."

"Then do your job, Avery," Lauren said as she whispered in Avery's other ear. "And get us there."

Ear rubs for both were a start, taking one of Lauren's and one of Salem's and kneading them in her fingers. Lauren's soft, puffy ears were a delight to knead. In contrast, Salem's thicker ears took more pressure to properly massage. Still, once she put the effort in, Salem's red eyes positively glowed with contentment. The pair had practiced getting her out of her clothes, and her belt and pants were off in seconds. One hard tug from Salem to flick the belt away, and Lauren's twin-tipped tail snaked into her pants and got down either leg to quickly whip them off.

"Still don't want it?" Lauren purred, "I think you want it. Salem? What do you think?"

Salem was always more physically expressive. She excelled at that by curling two fingers into Avery's pussy and using the rest to bodily lift Avery up the wall in a frighteningly sexy display of strength. Avery was pressed down onto those two fingers as Salem's tail teased along her side, and her fiery red eyes roved over Avery's body before sinking her face into Avery's chest. It felt like an eternity passed while Salem held her up so Lauren could kiss, suck and nip at every bit of Avery's body she could find.

Salem's claw dug into Avery's ass for support, and she had her Dark move flowing along the pointed tips, turning all that pain into pleasure. She had a free hand too! Scratching her claws across Avery's stomach, she never stopped kissing and licking at Avery's breasts. Avery felt almost stupid. It'd taken just the simplest intimacy to break open the dam holding them back. They'd been denying themselves for no reason. Guilt, shame, it all melted away in the warmth of their fur and the feel of their bodies.

Two of Salem's thick fingers were a fine thing to bounce on, but Lauren wasn't about to be left out and got on her knees between Avery's thighs and licked around Salem's fingers. When the two of them wanted to work together, they were a force Avery could barely keep up with, and getting cored out by Salem's strong fingers and Lauren's psychically guided tongue? She didn't stand a chance.

"You two! Fuck me, ah, don't stop." Avery groaned at the way Salem's fingers dug deep, the probing presses along her rear by Lauren's bifurcated tail. The pleasure rushing through her and the wetness soaking onto Lauren's tongue, who eagerly lapped it and curled her tongue to hit just the right spots every time? She'd missed this. She'd missed this so badly. Her Partners were incredible, and they always knew how to make her cum so hard she could barely move after. It was a bliss she was eager to enjoy.

The two of them working with such furious intent meant Avery simply couldn't last, legs shaking and back arching, her whole body tensing up as her mind went blank. Worries washed away in an orgasm filling her with a warmth she hadn't realized she'd been missing. As Salem let her down and the pair got ready to fuck her properly, Avery's cat-like eyes spotted something through the darkness. Her bedroom door was cracked open slightly, and a bright blue eye was pressed to the slit, peering in on them.

Sylvia was watching the show. Well, if she was interested in it, then Avery was happy to give her a show. Not that she had much choice, Salem and Lauren seemed ravenous now their bond had flared up again, and they seemed eager to work it all out on Avery. It was going to be a long night.

---

Tea good.

Salem and Lauren were still asleep after last night. They'd really worn themselves down on Avery, who was impressed with herself that she'd even managed to walk to the kitchen to make the morning tea. It'd taken a force of will. Her legs had wobbled the whole way. But for a fresh cup of tea? Worth it.

Her hair was a mess, bed fucked didn't even come close to describing the tangled mess on her head. Salem hadn't just pounded her into the mattress. She'd worked with Lauren's tails to pound her into a whole new realm. Like those goofy books, the teens read, where someone got fucked into a different world entirely.

Arceus! Avery pressed her teacup to her head, luxuriating in the warmth. She really had been rattled last night if she was thinking about nonsense like this.

She didn't even remove the cup as Sylvia slunk into the kitchen. Her ribbons fluttered behind as she turned a comb around in her hands. "Morning, Ms. Avery," she said, chewing her bottom lip between every word.

"Sylvia, morning hun. Come sit. Have some tea."

Sylvia grabbed a seat opposite Avery. Then hopped with it around the table, the chair's legs scraping the floor as she came all the way around the table until she was next to Avery. It took ages and looked thoroughly silly, but Avery gave her the time to get comfortable and poured her a cup for when she arrived.

She smelled sweet up close, a pleasant soothing smell that paired nicely with the tea. Avery pressed a cup into Sylvia's hands and took the comb, and Sylvia didn't flinch as their fingers touched.

"You really love your Partners." Sylvia said, "I thought you didn't. You've all been tense."

"We didn't want to make you uncomfortable," Avery said as she took the comb to Sylvia's scruffy pink hair. She had a lot of it, long waves, and it badly needed some care. She had the time.

"You don't, you really don't. It's nice to see people feel, loved. Happy." Sylvia said wistfully.

"Then I'll tell them they can be themselves. They may fight a bit, though. They are sisters. If they bother you tell me, they'll stop if I say."

"No, no." Sylvia leaned her head so Avery could comb her hair easier. Digging out the knots was hard without hurting, but Sylvia's hair was luxuriously thick. It felt right putting it to order. It was going to be gorgeous, Avery could tell. "They can bother me. I think I like them. I want to. I want to be liked."

"I do like you. You're sweet. You're a hard worker. You don't cover me in bite marks."

"You don't like that?"

"I do, but one is enough." Avery laughed. "There's only so much of me to bite."

"So I can stay?" Sylvia said hopefully.

"Long as you like Sylvia," Avery said as she brushed the hair, "Long as it takes. We'll be here for you."

She was smiling when Avery was done, which made everything worth it. It was a beautiful smile.

"You know Lauren set it up so I'd see you, right?" Sylvia said as she nuzzled her head back into Avery's shoulder.

"I sure did." Avery lied. "Nothing she does gets by me."

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Salem is my favorite character so far. I have a type okay?

51