114 – Long Distance Intimate Relationship (18+)
1.7k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These things are meant to be simple." Morgan sighed as she tapped away at Brandy's Pokédex. She was on Brandy's lap, facing her with her legs knelt on the train seat so her weight wasn't too much for Brandy to take. Not that Brandy would have minded the squeeze. Her feathers felt good against Brandy's skin, a light caress as Morgan bit her lip in frustration at her Pokédex. 

Her clothes were all gone. She'd lost every scrap and had it all neatly folded up to the side, Sparky and Calcine's binding balls nestled atop it all. She wasn't sure they could see what was happening, but if they could, they'd at least got great seats to a show. 

"It's the link button. Then the camera." Brandy said, "At the top."

Morgan took longer than it should have to work it out. She really wasn't good with technology, it seemed. Sparky knew her Pokédex better than she did; Morgan kept getting stuck in menus. But eventually, the link tone chimed, and they both held their breath while waiting for a response. 

"Hey, cutie," a soft voice whispered out of the speaker. "Wait, who are you?"

Morgan tipped her hat brim up and put the Pokédex atop Brandy's chest, the heat of it prickling against her skin. She stared down at the tiny camera on it with baleful eyes. 

"Maple Haze, I have kidnapped Brandy and have her held here at a secure location."

"I can hear you're on a train!" Maple said firmly, making Morgan cover her mouth to avoid laughing. Brandy could see Maple's head upside down on her chest, her blonde hair perfect as always, and that gorgeous smile with a vivid blue lipstick that really popped. It'd only been a little while since they'd parted, but finally hearing Maple's voice made just how much she missed her already painfully clear.

"A train can be a very secure location," Morgan admonished Maple, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "My demands are simple. Have Mahi admit she fancies Brandy, or I do terrible things to her."

"She likes that!" a voice called from off-screen. "Do you worst to her ass, bird girl!" 

Brandy raised her eyebrow at Morgan. She'd warned them there was no way Mahi would put aside her pride and admit the obvious. 

"All right, miss tall, dark, and mysterious, can I see the victim before you ravage her?"

Morgan lifted the Pokédex and turned it round to face Brandy. Brandy had to adjust it so they weren't both upside down to each other. Morgan really was bad with technology. 

"Hey, Capellini," Brandy said with a smile. "Looking good."

"Capellini? Have you been thinking about what pasta I am ever since I told you about Noodle?" Maple said, pulling her hair out and rubbing it between her fingers. Her golden hair was a little like the thin pasta, but it was still a stretch. 

"Just can't wait to eat you." Brandy grinned. Morgan took the Pokédex back as Maple giggled and kissed her hand before pressing it to the camera, smudging the edge with some of her blue lipstick.  

"As you can hear, she's terrified," Morgan said, reaching down to sink her hand into Brandy's thigh, raking her nails gently along her skin and teasing a groan out of Brandy's throat. "Barely able to hold on."

"Oh, I'm sure she's almost done for." Maple smiled sweetly at Morgan.

"Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way," Morgan said, slipping her hand between Brandy's thighs. "I take it Mahi won't accept our demands?"

"This is so silly," Maple giggled. "Mahi, come here." 

There was a bit of a struggle off-camera, and then Mahi was dragged onto the screen. She had blue lipstick kisses all over her face, down her neck, and over the top of her chest. She was trying to wash it off quickly with some water streams from her fingertips, but it was too big a job to do in time.  

"Oh honey," Morgan said, "Don't clean yourself up for our sake; you look gorgeous just like that."

Mahi snorted and couldn't hide a smile. "Not so bad yourself, red-eyes." Then she yelped as Maple popped over her shoulder and bit her earlobe before whispering into her ear. "Really?" 

Maple nodded with a throat purr in Mahi's ear. Then sunk a bit on Mahi's neck. 

Maple made more growling noises as Mahi tried to bat her off, spraying water all along her hair and soaking her. Not that she seemed to mind one bit. 

"She's gotten so insatiable since she-" Mahi huffed. "I'll let her say. Brandy! You listening?"

"Yeah, Mahi, you're looking good. Love your hair." She'd had her long red hair tied back with a white ribbon to form one massive ponytail with a few curls of red hair sticking out of it at parts in a way that looked too good to be accidental. 

"Suck up, but it's true it looks fucking great." Mahi grinned. "Brandy, I love your legs."

"Hrm," Morgan tapped her lips. "No, I'm not convinced, sorry. I'm going to need something more heartfelt."

"Okay, who are you!" Mahi said as Maple settled on her shoulder. "What's a Murkrow doing all the way in Galar?"

"It's a long story. Call me Morgan, now then." She waved her hand. "Mahi, I want to hear it, or Brandy will never survive what I do to her."

"This is so silly," Mahi growled, making Maple laugh at how she'd echoed her exact words. "Brandy, you not only have some great legs but a fantastic pussy. I am completely obsessed with it, addicted to it. Never shut up about it. I make my partners worry about it because I've told them how I wish I could take a nice thick dick to it."

Maple's hands appeared from the bottom of the camera, squeezing Mahi's breasts firmly and making the Goldeen squirm as Maple bit her neck again. "Cheeky bitch, do it properly."

Brandy was blushing furiously at what was clearly Maple's words slipping out of Mahi's mouth. 

"Fine! I was pissed as hell at you for thinking you were better than me. But you got good taste in friends and lovers. Calcine can climb on top of me anytime. Sparky can kiss with the best of them, and Maple is my everything." Mahi said, ruffling Maple's long blonde hair as she turned from attacking Mahi's neck to her ponytail, teasing some more curls out of it with her bites. "So when we meet next, I will absolutely fucking destroy you, starting with your pussy, and then we'll see if you can even handle more."

Morgan raised her eyebrows. "That's how you say you fancy someone?" 

"What can I say? She's proven she's so infuriatingly hot I can't really be mad at her. That's a skill." Mahi said, "Now talk to your actual girlfriend!" 

She shoved Maple back into view, kissing down to her side and then out of sight. Though from the little twitches Maple was doing, she wasn't completely gone.

"Morgan, hrm? Since you'll let my girlfriend go, can you tell me why you stole her?"

Morgan took the Pokédex and propped it up on the train's table against the wall, giving a view of the whole cabin and her position atop Brandy's lap. Maple looked so giddy with excitement that she almost fell out of frame. "You're a thing? Brandy, she's a Murkrow. How did you pull that off?"

"Long story!" Brandy said, mainly because Morgan was firmly kneading her chest, making it hard to string together words. "Tell you later. Morgan wanted to introduce herself for now, and I couldn't say no."

"Brandy! That's so unfair!" Maple groaned, ruffling a few red licks of red hair that popped up from below the camera frame. "Teasing me with all this. I can't do anything but watch. It's bad enough that Mercury keeps sending me videos for you."

"I love to put on a show," Morgan said as she licked her palm and wet her hand before slipping it between Brandy's legs. "But I don't want to disappoint the audience. Do you have any requests?" 

"Three fingers," Maple said, "Press the middle deeper and then stroke with all of them, curl in deep, and then stroke right up almost out of her. Trust me."

The whole cabin was filled with the sound of Brandy moaning as Morgan started to do precisely that. Her slender fingers and long nails were a potent combination able to slink deep into her as they stuck together before the nail teased along flesh as it withdrew and sent shivers thundering up Brandy's spine. She was familiar with this move. When she and Maple had been absolutely ravishing each other on the barge, Maple had worked out this was an excellent way to make Brandy's toes curl. 

It still was. Brandy's toes were fully curled, her head sunk into Morgan's chest and rubbing against the soft feathers and skin with long strokes of her head. 

"You know your stuff, Maple. This is going to be very useful." 

"Fuck yeah," Maple said softly, cheeks red from Mahi's efforts. "Oh, before you ruin her completely. Brandy. Brandy!" 

She had to yell to snap Brandy back to reality, she was drifting happily right now, but she put on a smile for Maple, laying on Morgan's chest. "I bonded with a Murkrow," she said dopily as her body was flooded with pleasure. 

"I know, sweetie. But I should show you this before she knocks you out." Maple reached off camera, dragging her backpack over and holding it up. A shiny bit of green jewelry that glittered light over Maple's chest. 

"You cleared the Gym? Oh, of course you did!" Brandy grinned. "You're the best. How could you not?"

"I had a good team and a lot of confidence going in. So you helped a little."

That made Brandy feel so good, and she was already feeling pretty damn good. "We got to celebrate sometime."

"Oh, we will. Also, I'm going to sign us up for a tournament, the Wandering Whimscott. I'll send you the details!" 

Brandy nodded happily as Morgan's fingers glided through her, drawing out some moans that had her new eyes picking out all sorts of details. The flushed shade on Maple's cheeks, the eagerness in her eyes to spend more time with Brandy, the cute way she tucked back and pinned her hair. She could get used to being a details girl. Nothing was getting past her now. 

"I'll send you Mercury's videos too. Think about getting her number. Not that I don't mind an endless stream of amateur porn from a staggeringly hung Rapidash, but it's weird for her to send them through me."

Brandy's reply was a half-orgasmic moan, which had Morgan and Maple laughing as Brandy let the warm, lovely feeling of being fingerfucked so sweetly overtake her. They talked longer, but she was lost to a lot of it. Only returning once Morgan finally withdrew her finger and tapped her stomach until Brandy stopped panting for air. 

"She's cute," Morgan said. "And she signed you up for a tournament. I don't think you really noticed that."

"She is cute." Brandy smiled and sunk back into the chair. "So fucking cute. I can't wait for you to meet her. She's just so pretty, and these new eyes, they enhance it all; it's so good. I want to see her up close. Drink in every detail."

"In a Tournament?" Morgan said, "Which you said she could sign you up for?"

"Mmmm," Brandy nodded happily. "Wait? She signed me up for a what?" 

Okay, she was going to be a details girl starting now. That didn't count. 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Got new cover art coming, it might be out by the time you read this? 

It's a fanart of Sparky, our favorite pint-sized yellow brat. I got one each of the gang, so I may cycle 'em now and then and drive whoever approves them insane. 

I'm off on Holiday this weekend, so I'm going to do a side story for Saturday. Awaay! 

 

59