115 – A Schedule Stuffed Full
1.6k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgan was a cuddler, and Brandy was all for it. She could feel Morgan's cock aching along her thigh, but she'd held back from getting into a more thorough fucking. Holding Brandy in her arms and showering her with her kisses instead, the wings wrapped around her softer than any blanket she'd ever had. 

"Thought you were a Dark," Brandy said, leaning her head to let Morgan have better access to her neck, which she smothered with more kisses and a few hungry licks. The wet trails along Brandy's skin made her shiver happily, the perfect balm after an artful fingerfucking."But you're holding back."

"Maybe having this plump ass in my lap is enough," Morgan said, rolling her hips to make Brandy bounce against Morgan. "This time." 

Brandy could hear the hunger in Morgan's voice; she might still be bad at many things when it came to relationships, but she liked to think she had a knack for reading a Pokémon's needs. There was no mistaking Morgan had some need right now. She was holding back for Brandy's and the group's sake, making sure they made their stop. 

"Next time, you can get all you want then," Brandy reached up to turn Morgan's cheek and leaned to steal a kiss. The brim of Morgan's enormous witchy hat ruffled Brandy's hair as they enjoyed a bit of a tongue tussle. It wouldn't help Morgan's hunger any, but it felt right. A taste of what was to come. 

"Very smooth," Morgana cooed. "You're a lot more confident once things get going, you know?"

Brandy had never really thought about it. Once she was in the moment, there was too much to balance to also self-reflect. Her Partner's needs, her own, and everything going on around them. It took focus and quick reactions. She clearly thought about it too long this time because Morgan flicked her and gave her a little push off her lap. "Get dressed. We're going to be at Motostoke soon."

"How do you know that? I don't think you've been there." Brandy said as she grabbed her clothes pile and pulled things on. She was a little sweaty, so it would feel gross, but they could always clean up once they got a room. 

"I have an excellent sense of direction," Morgan said as she watched Brandy dress, devouring the show with those brilliant red eyes. "I can just tell these things."

'Motostoke, next stop,' the speaker in the corridor outside said in a tinny voice. 'Please be ready to disembark.'

Brandy giggled. "You've been listening to the tannoy." 

"You could have too, have to learn not to get too lost in the moment. But I understand your girlfriend is incredibly hot. I'd get flustered too if I wanted to impress her."

"You were pretty distracting, too," Brandy mumbled as she buttoned up her shirt. Morgan laughed at her, clearly not believing she could beat Maple in an attention-stealing competition. "No, really, you're incredible."

Shameless praise, sure, but it made Morgan smile anyway. Morgan loved to put on a show, and what show woman didn't like a bit of audience applause after? She'd earned it in Brandy's eyes. 

"Cassidy may not have suited me, but she's a damn good trainer," Morgan said, spreading her arms and giving Brandy a sitting bow. "I've a lot of experience under these wings; you'll have to work the others hard to catch up."

Brandy picked up Calcine's Binding Ball, rolling the glossy black-painted ball with the flame insignia in her hand. "I think someone doesn't agree there. She thinks she's got you beat."

Morgan leaned down to get eye level with the Binding Ball, staring at it from barely an inch away. "I'm going to make her say I'm better than you, Coal Dust, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I'm not going to do that!" Brandy said, bopping Morgan on the nose with Calcine's Binding Ball.

"Oh, I think you will if I get you in the right mood. I'm going to make her sing Calcine."

Brandy shook her head and pulled her pants on. These two were going to just be trouble and enjoy it. If her worst team problem was two hot ladies fighting over her, she was doing just fine.

"I love how you barely squeeze into those pants."

"They fit fine a few days ago!"

"And I love that." Morgan nodded. "I have high hopes for the Brandy butt."

Well, at least she knew what bit of her Morgan liked the most. Sparky got the thighs, and Calcine got her stomach and arms. They were all set to take a piece of her sometime, and she couldn't wait. That'd be the best team bonding session yet. 

---

Calcine stretched outside the station, and Sparky threw herself back on Calcine's chest, stretching too. 

"You could have gotten us out to help get the backpacks off the train," Calcine said as she dropped her arms around Sparky's shoulders. Sparky bobbed her head against Calcine's chest with some excited giggles. 

"Could have," Morgan nodded. "But it was enjoyable watching Brandy carry them all. She's got some lovely muscles on her."

 Calcine nodded as if that made perfect sense. Brandy had to admit it did reluctantly. She really was getting some excellent definition.

"I needed the training." Brandy said, "Mercury's been sending Maple videos. I think she's really taking her rematch seriously."

"Of course she is," Sparky scoffed, "She's got more pride than Mahi. She's going to come out hard enough to shatter concrete."

"That's very likely," Brandy agreed, "But I'm not going to take that lying down."

"You probably will take most of it lying down," Sparky said before she got cut off by Calcine pulling at her cheeks, her fur sparking as she writhed in Calcine's grasp. 

"We have a duty to crush her and all the pride she's got stuffed in that powerful body of hers," Calice smiled as Sparky tried to bite her fingers to free herself. "Motostoke had plenty to help us grow stronger. I'm looking forward to it."

Motostoke! The city spread out before them was so densely packed together it was almost alien to Brandy. Back home, everything was spread out, nature trailing between all those houses, and sometimes it was a long walk just to see a neighbor. Motostoke was the complete opposite. The city had grown in an utterly ramshackle way, colossal brick buildings speared with giant steam machines that ground away doing something important, no doubt. It was so alive and thunderously noisy, the whistle of steam and clanking of heavy machinery heard even from the station platform, and the air was thick with the smoke from countless factories.   

While it seemed alive, it was also clearly still growing. Cranes and scaffolding dotted the skyline, tiny figures hanging off them doing the work of putting together a city that changed every time Brandy visited. Floating near a crane, a lady wearing a large bonnet was helping levitate pieces of metal into place, guided by a harness-wearing lady in a hard hat. The metal piece was massive too. A rather scary display of power from a Pokémon Brandy couldn't place.  

"What you looking at?" Calcine said, squinting next to her at the far-off figure. "Oh! You've been practicing with your new eyes? I can barely see that."

Brandy hadn't even realized she was doing it, Morgan and Sparky looking equally smug at her casual use of her new inheritance.

"The floating lady with a big bonnet hat, like Morgan's hat but just a round dome and some kind of light blue old-time dress on?" Brandy said, "She's doing something really impressive with a big pipe."

Sparky choked with laughter as Calcine tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Probably magnetic powers. A Magnezone? Motostoke's meant to have more mechanical Pokémon than the rest of Galar put together. A lot of Poison too. They like the smoke."

"I don't think I'm going to fly here," Morgan sighed. "I'd choke to death up there. It looks awful."  

"Fenny says it's better inside the buildings," Brandy said as she blinked rapidly to try to stop her vision, picking out far-off details. Focusing on her partners helped. "They have good ventilation. Maybe we can find a spot for you to go if the city bothers you. I know fliers don't like crowds much."

Morgan didn't reply. In fact, they were all contemplating her thoughtfully. Oh no. 

"Your mother is here, isn't she? Are we going to meet her?" Calcine said. 

Oh nooo. 

"Maybe!" Brandy said quickly, trying to brush past this. "She's usually busy."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll make time for her girl." Sparky grinned, "You've got to introduce us!"

It wasn't even that her Partners were rambunctious that terrified Brandy. It was that Fenny was Fenny. Anything could happen. All of it deathly embarrassing. How did she get out of this?

"Maple signed us up for a Tournament."

"Is Fenny going to come to watch?" Morgan asked, pushing the conversation right back to her mother. Shoot. There was no getting out of it.

"Okay, we can see my mom, but we're getting a room first and finding a place to do some quick Move testing. You've both rested up. I want to see if things have changed!" 

"And we have to fight off a challenger." Sparky nodded. "Or solve a crime."

"What? No, we don't have to do that?"

"Sure, I'm sure you won't get in any trouble." Sparky's grin was so wide that the top half of her head was in danger of falling off. "Everything has gone so smoothly so far." 

Brandy waggled her gym badge at Sparky, the little yellow pest simpering at it and fanning herself. "Ah, of course! The Fire gym! Brandy has to get burned by some insatiable fire types too."

"A lot to do," Morgan said, "Maybe we need to do this orderly? Sparky, you find out from Maple what the tournament is about."

"And sneak some Mercury porn, gotcha." Sparky nodded. 

"We'll do Move testing at the Center; they can advise some good lodging." Calcine cut in, keeping Morgan from setting the entire agenda. "Then we meet Brandy's mother and work out what we want to do from there. If we find out the Fire Gym's theme for this season, we could try to make some plans before going in."

"Gosh, that doesn't sound like us." Sparky said, "But there's a first time for everything. I'm sure we can fit Brandy getting to crush some mechanical Pokémon between her thighs somewhere in here. I want to see a robot girl meltdown."

"Thank you, by the way," Morgan said, "For letting me get a moment alone with Brandy. I know you did it to ease me into the team. The thought is appreciated."

Brandy had totally missed that, but it was a very Sparky thing to do. Calcine and Morgan seemed more combative, but it was hard to think Calcine wouldn't give Morgan every courtesy. It'd be like admitting weakness if she didn't. 

"We're the Brandy Teasing Trio now, anytime witchy," Sparky smirked, and Calcine simply nodded to acknowledge the thanks. Well, at least they were bonding in mutual desire to wind her up. 

"I'm glad you're all so excited to get to work on me. I'm going to take you all on a date too. A big group one, a chance for us all to get to know each other."

"Dibs on thighs," Sparky said. 

"I got the butt," Morgan said.

"I'll take what I want, but I'm generous." Calcine huffed. 

"An actual date!" Brandy yelled as they all tugged her to keep going. "It's not just an excuse for you all to fuck me!"

Well. Not just that. 

But she wouldn't be mad if it came up.

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

New Cover Art ho! 

 

52