132 – Rock Crusher (18+)
1.4k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy was in a perfect spot right now, Sparky between her thighs nuzzling up as she squeezed. She wasn't sinking in her fangs to make Brandy squirm but just playfully nipping. Which still sent exciting jolts through Brandy's body but not so intense that she couldn't focus on other things.

Morgan was trailing her long fingernails along Brandy's side and feeling out the lines of her body. She was half-watching a show with Blaze getting face-fucked by a worked-up Ninetails who was just too pretty for this world, occasionally catching eyes with the fox and giving her little pecking air kisses to spur her on. Blaze was a mess, the tanned and gorgeously curvy trainer just drinking in all the attention as Cinnamon finally got to put her in her place.

Brandy was trying to enjoy the show too, she really was, but Calcine had her hand pressed to the Fire Stone Fenny had given her and was watching Brandy with glowing eyes, staring at her so intently it made Brandy squirm. Brandy's eyes kept darting down to her hand, where her fingers were slowly caressing around the Fire Stone, and Brandy actually felt a little jealous of the rock. She wanted to be caressed by Calcine's fingers so much right now it hurt. The best she could do was stroke away at Morgan's and Calcine's dicks and try to pass on some of that need to them.

"Fuck," Cinnamon said, squeezing Blaze's long blonde hair in her hand to hold on as she tried to avoid just blowing a load straight down her trainer's throat. She was right on the edge. "It's so nice to just get to let loose. Trainers can always be so timid with me."

"Mmm," Brandy said, lost in Calcine's glowing eyes. Morgan laid her head on Brandy's shoulder and bit an earlobe. "This one just loves letting us loose. It's so exciting. To have links to our hearts and then surrender all that power makes you want to fuck her brains out, doesn't it?"

"I'm trying," Cinnamon growled, picking up the pace again as she used her tails to help guide Blaze into thrusts along her cock. One tail wrapped around her throat, massaging the lump of her cock as she sunk it deep. Blaze looked lost entirely in the moment, just hungrily slurping away and staring up adoringly at Cinnamon. Just like Brandy was doing to Calcine, though her throat remained sadly unfucked.

Calcine's fingers glowed, flames licking around them as they spilled out of the Fire Stone. She smiled as she turned Brandy's head to steal a kiss, her tongue sizzling hot in Brandy's mouth and making her salivate madly. She let the fire flow into Brandy, sharing some of the heat as the Fire Stone unleashed its power.

Brandy could feel her arousal rising, the heat filling her up and making her dizzy as she felt Sparky finally nip her way up her legs right to her pussy and roll tingling licks over still sore muscles from Spitfire's rather thorough fucking. It heightened a kiss that was already melting her from the inside out.

Morgan's purring in her ear helped anchor her back to reality as red light danced in her eyes. Sparky's inheritance allowed her to quickly adjust her sight to the new warm red glow. Calcine's eyes were sharper and running hotter than she'd ever seen before. Brandy tried to look down, but Morgan was quick to grab under her chin and hold Brandy's head up.

"Keep one hand on me, but use your other to explore. No peeking." Morgan teased, her cock throbbing in Brandy's hand. "Sparky, you can give one hint."

"Holy fuck, just oh my fucking word. Calcine, destroy me, crush me right now."

That didn't tell Brandy anything but also told her all she needed to know.

"Later," Calcine rumbled, and it really was a rumble. Her voice was a bit huskier, hitting low notes that sent shivers up Brandy's spine. Morgan had her head trapped, but she could still see the face, and it had changed only a little and yet so much.

Calcine still had her cute speckled grey freckles, but now they went all over her cheeks and were beautifully accented by the blazing red light burning in her eyes. Her horns had grown longer, but her hair had become more voluminous to keep them buried away. Calcine had always had a shaggy bob of hair, but it had gotten thicker and longer. The tussled dark curls looked like they could swallow Brandy's whole arm, and they felt wonderfully soft as she explored with her hand. Morgan stopped her from using both by wrapping her own hand around Brandy's, keeping her on mission with stroking her cock. Which was fair. Once you started that, it was rude to get distracted.

Brandy took a deep breath and felt her breasts rub against something big. Like a small ship crashing against an iceberg, just an immense unseen weight and her eyes widen. Her Bracelet was dead silent as she felt her heart hammer in her throat.

"They're not that big," Morgan said. "Don't get too overwhelmed now."

"Are you kidding?" Sparky yelped. "Throw me between Brandy and those. I want to be flattened like a pancake."

Brandy couldn't look, but that just meant she had an excuse to get a good handful and squeeze. It was really lovely and firm but yielding with enough pressure, and heat rolled up to lap between her fingers as Calcine softly sighed. Brandy thoroughly explored Calcine's chest, marveling at how much she could fill her hands up with now. Calcine's breasts really had gotten bigger. Brandy held one in her palm and jiggled it in her palm, enjoying the weight.

"This is torture!" Sparky huffed, "Morgan let her look! She'll cream herself."

"You have to learn to build the anticipation," Morgan said, keeping Brandy's head locked in place as Brandy's stroking hand got more vigorous. "She's going hard on me so she can get both hands on Calcine, but the Bracelet hasn't beeped for a while. She's having fun."

Maybe she was, but she still wanted to free both hands. Morgan's hand squeezing her own wasn't stopping her, so she kept up the thumping pace making Morgan shuffle excitedly from the vigorous hand job. Morgan's cock was a nice handful, and Brandy wasn't being elegant, but it hardly mattered when everyone was this worked up. Cinnamon was watching Brandy's awe with a sly smile, stroking Blaze's cheek as she licked Cinnamon's cock clean. Brandy had missed her cumming in all the excitement, and it was all so crazy she didn't even mind.

"Let her peek, you monster," Sparky said, "Brandy, go lower. The boobs are good, but you have to go lower."

Brandy's hand slid down only an inch, and her toes curled in excitement as she felt the craggy shape of Calcine's abs. Heat washing in the defined lines over her fingertips. Morgan let Brandy have the briefest of peeks, and she saw the molten fire glowing under Calcine's coal-black skin, some of it pooling around Brandy's touch. Her abs weren't exactly chiseled, but Brandy would happily lick them anyway. Morgan snapped her head back up before she could sink her gaze lower, and a gust of wind lifted Calcine's new fiery cape and fluttered it out to wrap around Brandy.

Fiery didn't really do it justice. It was made of dark black chunks, with rivulets of boiling red heat flowing through them ever so slowly. A warm molten pattern that was very catching to the eye.

"Save the best for last, Calcine?" Morgan said, "You know she'll jump you if she sees more, and she's in no shape to be fucked senseless."

"I'm in charge," Calcine growled. "But you're right. She won't last."

"I'd last," Brandy mumbled. "Gimme dick."

"No," Calcine bopped Brandy's nose with a finger. "We got a few surprises for you yet. Wait for your dessert."

"But-"

Calcine got her finger in Brandy's mouth and grabbed her tongue. Her fingers had a strange taste, fizzling on the tongue and making Brandy pant around her fingers. She squeezed on Brandy's tongue and pulled it out gently until their foreheads banged together. Calcine's orange eyes filled her vision from end to end.

"You're going to wait," Calcine growled. "Do as you're told."

Brandy couldn't speak, but she nodded weakly. She felt wobbly, all her muscles giving out and only staying upright thanks to Morgan and Sparky's hold on her.

"Good girl."

Two words that almost made her cum right there and then. She nodded more firmly until Calcine let go.

"Sparky, you want to do the honors?"

"Yeah," Sparky crawled out of Calcine's cloak and brandished a binding ball. Where had she gotten it from? Blaze wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Shall we let her have a guess?"

"She won't get it," Morgan said, "I'm certain."

"Let's bet on it then. Brandy," Calcine said. Her Carkol cloak glowed as it wrapped around Brandy's skin. Her breasts were nice, firm padding to lean on as Brandy ran fingers over her hard body. "You get this right. I'll let you see all of me. Who do you think Blaze has in the ball?"

A Fire Type, obviously. Blaze loved tails too, it was clear, but as a Fire Gym leader, she was bound to have more than that. The real question was who would her Partner's pick? Someone who'd break her brain for sure, which still left plenty of options.

She thought about it so long that her bracelet beeped as Morgan twitched in her grip, right on the edge of her orgasm. Blaze massaged her throat as she hugged Cinnamon's leg, dazed at the rather thorough throat fucking she'd endured. The Gym Leader looked stunned, which was either good news for Brandy's chance of a badge here or very bad. She barely cared, the mystery before her was more important, and there was one obvious pick, so she'd feel stupid not going for it.

"Cinderace," Brandy said, "It's gotta be. A fiery bunny girl would get me so bad."

"Sparky," Calcine said, "Show her what she's going to deal with."

Sparky rolled the binding ball in her hands and along her arm, then tossed it with a bump of her elbow behind Brandy, where it snapped open with a loud crackle. Brandy leaned back to see who it was, and pure red fiery eyes formed above her, black hair draping down and tickling her face as she stared up into a coal-black face that was oh so familiar.

"Calcine?" Brandy mumbled. "Huh?"

Calcine flicked her chin and smiled when Brandy looked down. Shook her head, then looked back up at another Calcine.

"Lixivant," the other Calcine growled. "Call me Lixi, or just let me lick you. You look delicious, and I see you have very, very good taste in Pokémon."

Oh shit, this was so much better. Blaze didn't have a Cinderace. She had a Carkol. Brandy was going to get squeezed between Calcine and her twin sister.

Yes.

Yessssssss.

35+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

2 new side stories even! A battle with a rival for Annie, a trainer who is trying to find joy in finding things easy. Also a Side Story about the first moon mission. It has more fucking than you'd think. 

 

47