137 – Can Do It In My Sleep
1k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a long day, and Brandy felt guilty she wasn't in the puzzle mood. This thing their host had put on seemed fun. It really did. But Brandy didn't have an ounce of energy for it. She just wanted to lie down and maybe hibernate for a few months. 

Her Partners seemed a lot more enthusiastic. Brandy was building up a lot of Stamina, but Pokémon were on a whole other level. She hated ruining the fun, but they noticed her flagging spirits. Morgan burst into a cloud of black feathers that swept over the bound woman and appeared at Brandy's side. 

"Let's get her to bed." Morgan said, "Will the sofa work?"

"Are they clean?" Sparky said, looking up at the gagged brunette. She nodded as she shuffled on the spot, her breath quickened from Morgan's touches.

Calcine laid Brandy down on one of the plush red sofas with some unused handcuffs still tied to the armrest. The cool leather against her skin made her shuffle as she tried to warm up to it, thankful that the sofa cushions were so generously stuffed. She'd had enough hard things pressed into her for one day. 

"Let's tuck the Brandy in," Sparky said with a grin, "Calcine, can we borrow your cloak?"

"Sure," Calcine said, undoing the knot on her fiery cape. Brandy didn't even know it came off until now, but the massive thing still glowed with heat as its molten rock pattern flowed across it. 

It wasn't as hot as it looked. It was more like the heat of a warm bath, a little jolt at first contact but quickly became pleasantly comfortable. Brandy tugged it closer to her, ruffling her cheek up against it. It was so soft and pliable that it felt more like gel than cloth. Which it might be. Clothing that was part of a Pokémon could do completely impossible things. 

"Tuck her in more." Sparky said, "I want to see her at peak cozy."

Brandy tried to bat hands away, but it was a futile fight. They turned her on her side, and then Morgan helped them tuck the cloak in on itself, fixing the edges tight under her until she was swaddled up in it, one hand under a cushion her head was leaning on. Morgan looked rather proud of her wrapping skills, her bottom lip bit as she looked at Brandy relax into it. The heat surrounding her was a soft cocoon of warmth that leeched into her aching muscles and soothed her pains. Her eyelids drooped as she just relaxed. Only her head, still buzzing with the excitement of the busy day, stopped her drifting off right there and then.

"Love you all," Brandy mumbled. "Puzzle time. Someone take charge."

Calcine's red eyes glowed as she straightened up, using her few extra inches of height to look down at Morgan. Morgan puffed out her chest and spread her wings. 

"Come get a piece if you want," Morgan said, "I'll see how sweetly your new look moans when I get my claws into you."

Brandy had asked them to stop fighting, but it clearly wouldn't stick. Calcine loved being in charge, and Morgan wanted to do her own things. It was impossible for the two not constantly to butt heads. It was tempting to put Sparky in charge, but she'd hate it, so Brandy had to make a snap call. 

"Morgan's in charge," she said, "You've had all day Calcine. Let her have some fun. She loves this over-the-top stuff."

Calcine tensed, keeping her eyes locked on Morgan, and for just a moment, Brandy thought she might refuse. She reached forward and got a hand under Morgan's chin, tipping her head up. 

"I'm all yours, Morgan. I'll do anything you want me to. Anything." she leaned in closer, her voice getting deeper and more growly. Morgan stepped back as Calcine forced her to look straight up to match her eyes. "Just say where you want me." 

"Right." Morgan nodded, pushing the hand away and lowering her head. Calcine couldn't see her face hidden by the brim, but Brandy could see the blush that'd conquered Morgan's face in seconds. She fussed with the hat brim, clearly wanting to sweep it off and cool down if only everyone weren't there to see what was under it. 

Sparky plopped down on the couch, her butt pressing against Brandy's chest through Calcine's cloak. Sparky reached down to play with the spikes of Brandy's hair; head dipped down as well so she could whisper. 

"They're so cute, aren't they?" 

Calcine loomed over Morgan as she returned to the woman in the tight fighting outfit with bound-up arms. Morgan's feathers hid a lot of her nerves, but Brandy had really good eyes now, and she could see the rivers of sweat coming off her as she tried to explore the woman's body. Pressing with her hands as Calcine followed her curiously, so close she threatened to push Morgan into her. 

Cute was not the word Brandy would use, but it was certainly something.

"Not going to get in there?" Brandy said, nuzzling her head back against Sparky's fingers. The sparks on her fingertips massaged her scalp. The fizzling sensation helped calm her mind. Coupled with the show, it was all just wonderfully pleasant. "I bet you could get up her skirt, even if they can't untie her."

"I got my fill with Lixi. I'll let them have fun." Sparky grinned, "Where do you think the key to her padlock is?"

Brandy looked at the woman, who'd been picked up by Calcine at Morgan's order so she could study her legs and slide a hand up her skirt. She was blushing even worse than Morgan, but she'd been surprisingly quiet with it all, even as her eyes occasionally tensed and her legs kicked. 

"Mouth," Brandy mumbled, "She's trying not to make noise. I bet she's got the key on her tongue."

"You can see Morgan loves that she's gagged. She's never going to find it." Sparky said. 

Even as she shied from Calcine's intense glares, Morgan was having fun. Black energy coated her fingernails as she scratched at the brunette's side, making her rub her legs together and heave her chest. Her outfit made crinkling noises as it moved, encouraging Morgan to tease her further with Dark energy scratches. 

"I thought Dark were simple lusts," Brandy said, sinking her head into the sofa cushion. "But she loves complicated things the most. Maybe that's why Calcine has her all flustered."

"Calcine?" Sparky snorted. "She's simple, wants to do right by everyone but has a deep, deep hunger in her. Reminds me of someone." 

Brandy didn't dignify that with an answer, not even as Sparky's fingers trailed down to her neck, the gentle fuzz of low-level electricity making a content moan roll about in her throat. It didn't come out but stayed there, thickening her breath as she tried to talk around it. 

Calcine had drawn the woman in, kissing her on the neck hungrily as Morgan put her legs on her shoulder. Wind swirling around the woman, making her tremble as it pressed her tight against Calcine's firm muscle. 

"They're going to fuck her without doing the puzzle." Sparky sniggered, "They can't resist."

"I'm not getting to bed, am I?" Brandy said as she closed her eyes. "They'll break her if I fall asleep. Keep me awake."

"You want to help them?" Sparky said, "It'll go quicker if Morgan stops pawing at her and actually finds that key."

Brandy didn't respond, just the muffled sounds of a woman trying not to moan and swallow a key as Morgan started to use her wind power in ways that struck deep. Calcine pressed heat and muscle into her, making her body curl. 

"Brandy?" Sparky said, poking her cheek. 

Brandy opened her mouth to reply, then snorted like a train with a faulty engine. She sputtered, huffed, and made odd wheezing sounds before finishing with a long whistle.

"TRAPS," Morgan yelled, whirling a wing around. "Show yourself!"

Sparky looked up wide-eyed, then pointed to Brandy. Who chainsawed her way through another snore.

"Oh, that's awful. Hold her nose," Morgan said.

"Pat her back," Calcine added. "Sleepy massage."

Sparky tilted Brandy's head their way, and she snuffled her way up to another bassy rumble, mouth wide open as she gave it her all. "I'm in charge now. I got a Brandy cannon. You have to listen to me, or I'll make her shake the walls down."

"Sparky! The vibes," Morgan huffed as she looked at the gagged woman. Who was clearly trying not to laugh. "Think of the vibes. This is so unsexy."

"Poor leadership," Calcine shrugged, "I could make rumbling sexy."

The woman shook her head a few times, brushing the edge of her gag against Morgan's hat until it pulled down and spat a key out, which bounced off her chest before Morgan's summoned winds caught it and floated it over to her padlock.

"Hi! I'm Sandy! Your trainer's cute." Sandy said with an amused giggle, "How about I unlock the bedroom for you? Then you can enjoy the rest of the house. Trinket would hate to see a woman uncomfortable."

"I thought you were Trinket," Sparky said, "And being bound up like that isn't uncomfortable?"

Sandy looked at Morgan in her front, then Calcine behind her, her muscular arms supporting her, and bit her bottom lip. 

"I'm very comfy right now." Sandy grinned. "Keep me tied up, and I'll let you tear the costume off instead. I can always make another."

"New leader decision, we're keeping her tied up." and winced as Brandy sucked in another breath and sawed her way through a snore. "Now show us where the bedrooms are. So we can smother Brandy with pillows."

"Oh, that's the solution?" Sparky said and turned to flop onto Brandy, pressing her chest into Brandy's face. It didn't stop the snoring but muffled it enough that it wasn't ear-piercing. "Morgan! You're so smart."

"She's a real genius," Calcine huffed sulkily. "Her hat's clearly hiding her huge brain."

"Clever women turn you on, Calcine?" Morgan grinned. "How exciting." 

"Oh, I can't resist them," Calcine smiled, "I just want to pin them to something and fuck them until their brains turn to mush."

"Do I get to watch that?" Sandy said, "I love this, but that sounds so hot."

Morgan padded her wings together as she tried to come up with a response, her long 'uh' eventually dying in her throat. She turned and paced confidently towards a door. "Let's get to the bedroom. For Brandy!"

"That's the wrong door."

"I knew that!" 

40+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

I love Escape Rooms but there is a time and place.

 

37