153 – Chewsday Innit’
863 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trinket had made them all a plate of bacon sandwiches in the morning. For this, she would forever have Brandy's loyalty.

Brandy had always thought bonding with Pokémon would be the most challenging part of Training, but she couldn't have been more wrong. It was the recovery that separated the real trainers from the chaff. You needed to hit the day running, and she would inhale all the grease she could eat to power her through it.

"How do you not get fat?" Sparky poked at Brandy's stomach through her shirt as they walked Motostoke's morning streets. "You eat like a Pokémon."

"Seriously?" Brandy pulled Sparky in for a hug. "You can't think of any way I'm burning all this off?"

"Oh, sure! You have a lot of sex." Sparky pattered her fingers over Brandy's stomach. "But I've watched you just eat six bacon rolls. That's a lot of calories, and also weirdly sexy?"

"Shay's missing out as a Dark Ace. You'd be a perfect fit for her." Brandy leaned down and kissed Sparky's cheek. "I know your angle here, you sex-crazed minx. The day is going to be busy enough. The Barbecue, the Magneton Sisters, and their bigger Sister Anisotropic afterward, and that's only the bits I know will happen!"

"Can't blame me for trying." Sparky grinned. "You and Velvet got me all fired up. I'm hungry for more."

"Insatiable Electric Types." Brandy laughed and bit Sparky's ear. "Be good for the Barbecue, and I'll ensure you get all you can stomach."

"Promises, promises." Sparky turned in the hug to squeeze Brandy's waist, and Brandy returned the gesture before picking her up for a proper kiss. Sparky's legs kicked with excitement as she swung in the air, and a few encouraging whistles from people passing made them both blush as they got all affectionate.

Calcine shook her head and snorted in amusement. "She's rubbed off on you so much. It'll be a miracle if we get to Nexus in time to help Spitfire set everything up."

"Oh, we will." Brandy said, "I want to see what Morgan's done."

"I dread to think," Calcine said. "Let's hope she hasn't caused a scene before we've even begun."

Morgan had disappeared when they'd woken up. She'd said she had a secret plan to keep Spitfire focused, and no doubt she'd slunk out to get it done before they arrived. Brandy was only slightly terrified about what she was going to find.

But for now, she had bacon rolls, a cute bug to kiss, and a warm, sturdy rock to hold the arm of. The day had started off right.

---

The company barbecue would take place in the plaza outside Nexus, on the neatly manicured lawns in long strips around a big center fountain. The fountain was pretty cute, a human with long flowing hair leaning into the arms of a Pokémon half on fire and half covered in blocky ice. All the surrounding lawns probably made some kind of shape from above, but Morgan was the one with the wings. Brandy was just thankful there would be a lot of space to lay everything out.

Spitfire bounced eagerly as they approached, and she looked just as impressive outdoors. The massive snake lady was long enough to curl her blood-red tail all the way around the fountain and still have plenty left to wag in the air. Morgan had perched on the very end of her tail as it wagged, holding onto her hat and laughing as she swung about.

"Maids! Maids! Maids!" Spitfire chanted. "I can't wait. I can't wait!"

Brandy raised an eyebrow at Morgan. Spitfire didn't look calmed down at all. If anything, her golden eyes were blazing brighter than when they'd gone to the gym.

Blaze was also there, lying over the barrel of Spitfire's tail. Her blonde hair trailed out in a damp mess, and her skin glistened with sweat. The heat from Spitfire's body had heated her up so much that actual steam was coming off her body. The gorgeous Ninetails Cinnamon sitting beside her, one tail slipped under her to be used as a pillow to hug as the other eight used spoons to ladle water onto Blaze's body. All she had left on was a bra and an incredibly tight pair of shorts, a pile of clothes ditched off to one side next to a bundle of wrapped packages.

Blaze looked half-dead, suspiciously like a giant snake lady had just fucked her absolutely senseless.

Brandy looked up at Spitfire's gleeful grin, the golden ribbons in her red hair fluttering as she bobbed up and down with excitement and mentally added "Getting destroyed by a scorching hot snake lady" to her day's plan.

"I'm glad you came," Cinnamon said as her tails dipped into a jug of water and twirled around each other to drip cold water on Blaze's back. "If she waited any longer, she was going to explode."

"Morgan's been telling us how good you looked, and I can't wait to see it. Cannot. Wait."

Brandy shot Morgan a look, and Morgan waved a wing to the groaning Blaze. "Imagine what would have happened if she saw this without a warning."

Good point, but Brandy felt Morgan had enjoyed telling them more than helping smooth the wheels for what was to come. Especially because Cinnamon was watching her thoughtfully with those penetrating red eyes. The Ninetails seemed rather composed for a Fire Type, but that made her a different danger for derailing the day. A rumbling Volcano that might explode if the pressure built up too high.

Blaze mewled as more water hit her back and dripped to hiss off Spitfire's tail, raising a fist. "Brandy Joyce, I know this is your fault."

"We only just got here," Calcine said. "It can't be us."

"Morgan's your Pokémon!" Blaze got up onto her elbows and pushed the licks of flame-tinted hair out of her face. "You should have controlled her."

"Blaze!" Morgan gasped as she hopped off Spitfire's tail, "I didn't do anything to you. That was all Spitfire." Morgan covered her mouth with a wing to hide her smile as she leaned into Blaze. "Maybe you should have controlled her better."

Pure, ice-cold horror dripped down Brandy's spine. Could you be banned from trying for a badge? Had a Gym Leader ever murdered someone?

Blaze snorted and waggled her fingers at Morgan, and Brandy sighed in relief. "Cinnamon, Imprison her. You know what to do."

Morgan went down with a squawk as a swarm of foxtails wrapped around her and dragged her to the ground. Then she began to make warbling moans that really made Brandy wonder just how flexible Ninetail tails were. What would they do to a human woman?

Could she pencil in getting destroyed by a hot fox lady too? No, probably not. But the thought of it was still exciting.

"Anyway!" Blaze clapped her hands and rolled off Spitfire, "We have a company barbecue to get started. Let's not delay any longer. Strip and get into your outfits."

"Oh, yes, please," Spitfire growled as she tossed the packages by Blaze's clothes to Brandy and her Partner. "I've heard all about it. I want to see it."

Calcine opened the package neatly as Sparky tore hers open. There was nothing to do but join them, getting the maid dresses on while everyone drank the sight in.

"Morgan didn't do it justice." Spitfire sighed as Brandy rolled up her socks. "Short dresses are so perfect."

"Right?" Sparky nodded, "You got good taste, Spits."

"Oh, I've tasted Brandy before, and she was delicious. You're all spoiled."

"We are," Calcine smiled as she tied off her belts and helped Brandy get her ruffly shoulder pieces on right. "She's something special."

"Can you wait till after the Barbecue?" Brandy said, adjusting her maid hat. What even was a maid hat for? It seemed so useless. "I really want this to be a success for you and me."

"I'll try to bite it down, but I'm going to think about those legs the whole time." Spitfire grinned.

"She cooks better when she's thirsty," Cinnamon said, sitting atop Morgan, still buried under a pile of fluffy tails. "She wants to impress pretty girls."

"You're super impressive without it," Brandy said, leaning up to pat the side of Spitfire's massive chest. "But we're going to make this a success anyway."

Spitfire grabbed Brandy's wrist, squeezing it as she stared down at Brandy, fire rolling in those yellow and red eyes. She licked her lips, chest heaving as she held Brandy up on tiptoes. Butterflies swam in Brandy's stomach, and she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Sparky Bug Bite," Brandy said.

"What?" Spitfire said, her moment of confusion all the opening Sparky needed.

Sparky was on Spitfire in a second. Spitfire let go of Brandy with a yelp that broke into an orgasmic moan as Sparky sunk her fangs in, cackling as she held onto Spitfire's side.

"Spitfire Bug Bite," Blaze said, a little too vengefully smug for Brandy's liking.

Spitfire swept her up in her arm, looked down at Sparky's exposed thighs in her tight maid dress, and chomped down on one, making Sparky moan madly in turn.

Oh, there was no way she was having that.

"Sparky, Bug Bite harder!"

Chomp chomp, Spitfire's flailing tail knocked Cinnamon off Morgan, who crawled out of there with her feathered ruffled. While Spitfire held onto Sparky's leg and shook her like a chew toy.

"Spitfire, don't give up! Bug Bite her back!"

"Sparky her boobs exposed, Bug Bite that!"

"Ditch the thigh Spitfire, Bug Bite that tummy!"

Calcine had set up half the tables before Spitfire and Sparky collapsed into an exhausted heap together, both panting little buzzing breaths as they shakily clung to each other.

Someone had to do the work.

40+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

It's like the Harden battle but with a lot more screaming.

 

26