158 – A Thorn in the Carkol’s Side
983 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was usually a little rude to get a Pokédex shot of a Pokémon you were about to fight, but in this situation, Brandy was willing to be rude as hell.

"Mardi" the Roserade
Height: 5’ 8” 
Type: Grass/Poison
Failed Captures: 2
Moves Discovered:
Grassy Terrain
Petal Blizzard
Poison Sting
Sweet Scent
Toxic Spikes

Sweet. Spiky. A Roserade lover can expect tough days and tougher nights, but it's so, so worth it. Let her wrap you up in her thorns if you dare.

 

Sweet Scent explained Brandy's distraction earlier. She'd have to watch out for that affecting both of them. Snap each other out if they get distracted.

Also it said Failed Captures, not Victories? So Mardi didn't have a Trainer. That was unexpected. Brandy was sure the Mardi and the Banette, Zipper she had called them, were part of a team. This whole thing felt like a Trainer taking advantage of an empty building for nefarious reasons. What would wild Pokémon want with an empty office?

Motives later, fighting now. Mardi's moves had a lot of terrain control, along with the Banette, which was an oddly matching theme. There were Trainers who specialized in turning the battlefield against the enemy. It was hard to resist advances when the ground itself was trying to wrap you up. 

Mardi pouted, crossing her arms under the slight swell of her breasts. Brandy tried not to find a bit of smug satisfaction that she was finally starting to outdo Pokémon in that department. Or was that the Sweet Scent talking? No being smug, she needed to focus. 

"Spoiling my surprises." she huffed, pacing along the wall Calcine had thrown up. "I'm going to make you squeal for that."

"You first," Calcine snarled, punching forward to send a shockwave of fire tearing up into the office above. Mardi hopped backward, leaping off the wall she'd been posing on and landing in the grassy jungle her body had created. The fire didn't catch, quickly sputtering out as vines with large leaves curled in to smother it. 

"I do love a bit of fire. Your Carkol has a lovely smolder to her. It'd be boring if this was easy!" Mardi laughed as Brandy and Calcine climbed out of the hole they'd made in the floor and into the room. Properly solid ground was better than standing on the small ramp platform, even if Mardi had an advantage up here.

At least Calcine was an excellent advantage here. Mardi was weak to fire, and Calcine was strong against Poison. Types didn't decide a fight completely, but good match-ups meant Moves worked better, and it was so much easier to tumble the other side into a bed. 

A wave of tiny spikes flew out from behind an overgrown desk, thumping into Calcine's skin as she moved to protect Brandy. Some sizzled up or bounced off, but a few thin thorns stuck. Toxic spikes, Calcine had a little poison in her bloodstream now, and Poison types could have all sorts of unusual effects. 

That's the problem with Type Advantage. You'll lose if you rely on it entirely. For now, Calcine seemed to be brushing it off, but it wouldn't last. They needed to leverage that Fire weakness, put Mardi down quickly with an orgasm or two, and get back on chasing down the Banette. 

It was the only real way to stop a Pokémon intent on being trouble, that or binding them down in something they couldn't escape. Pain didn't bother them much, and they didn't get exhausted easily. Brandy had more than enough experience of that. A brain-melting orgasm was the surest way to cool them off. Sweet Scent made retreat not an option. She'd just keep trying to enthrall them from afar until it finally stuck on them both. 

"Smokescreen?" Calcine asked, but Brandy shook her head. Too dangerous, Grassy Terrain was a very broad power that let Mardi twist the room to her advantage. They might just end up blinding herself, while she could still see them through the grass they stood on. 

"The whip is deceptive," Brandys said as she got in under Calcine's cape, putting her arms around Calcine's stomach. Sticking close was safest. "She's a ranged specialist like Sparky and an Ambusher like Morgan."

"I didn't miss them both so much I wanted to fight them," Calcine growled. The frustration made sense. This could be a very annoying fight if they didn't find a way to flush Mardi out. 

"Rock Tomb is best. Wall off the exit so she can't run, then we'll slowly pen her in so she has to fight us head-on."

As stone blocks crashed up out of the floor to block the exit doors off, a leafy flutter of a computer tower and the flash of red and blue flowers was the only warning Brandy got before that thorned whip lashed out again, stretching out to flick straight at the center of Calcine's chest. 

Mardi clearly didn't like their plan and wanted to keep them busy. Perfect.

They couldn't dodge a hit that quick, but they didn't need to, not entirely. Brandy pushed Calcine to throw off the shot, and the whip wrapped around Calcine's arm instead. The thorns all the whip bit through her skin, scratching grooves as Calcine pulled her arm back. Fire dribbled out of the cuts, burning the whip, the vine it was made of beginning to blacken. 

"Rapid Spin, reel her in!" Brandy said, jumping on this bit of luck. She held on as Calcine dug a foot in and twirled, giggling madly as she was swung so fast her legs flew off the ground. They weren't so lucky as to snatch Mardi completely; the fire-crisped end of her whip broke after the first few spins, but the heavy yank had hauled her out of her cover behind a desk. 

Mardi's petals shimmered as the two spun to a stop, holding out the flowers on her wrists, a scything storm of blue and red petals filling the air. 

"Flame Charge that!" Brandy said as Calcine grunted, snapping a fist in front of her face, fire spilling out of her arm. A rush of air and rather noisy explosion rattled the windows, making Mardi swear very colorfully in broken Kalosian as her Petal Blizzard turned into a fiery tornado, singing her hair as it washed over her before the petals burnt out. Calcine's cloak had kept Brandy safe from it, and Brandy hugged it a bit tighter to herself, leaning in to kiss Calcine's neck. "My hero."

Calcine's eyes were a bright, bright red. Steam came from her mouth as she panted, ignoring Brandy's kiss. 

"I'll make you squeal for that. You're going to choke on my cock." Calcine snarled, flames licking out of her nostrils and her fingers twitching as she stepped forward, dragging Brandy's feet along the ground. 

Shit. Even when Calcine was all fired up, she wasn't this feisty. The poison was getting to her, making her more aggressive. It made sense. If they had both lost their cool and just charged in, Mardi could have worn them down with attacks from afar.

"Calcine! You're dragging me!" Brandy appealed to the Bond. Hoping she held more sway in Calcine's heart than the poison for now. "We'll fuck her after we beat her. Right now, we're fighting!"

"Later?" Calcine asked, her march slowing enough that Brandy could find her footing. "Right. Later."

Mardi was already scrambling to try to find a new hiding place. Brandy slashed a line in front of her. "Rock Tomb it."

The floor above just collapsed as Calcine ripped the stone out of the roof, furniture from the office above smashing into the floor, cutting her off. Mardi jumped and slammed her feet into the concrete. Grass and vines burst over it in an explosion of growth, and Mardi grabbed one of them, riding it on up toward the new hole in the ceiling with a laugh.

"You two are no joke! Rest your hearts easy. The Great Mardi will return!" she yelled as she shot up out of sight.  

Calcine blew the vines to bits moments later with a wave of fire and growl of rage. "She got away!"

"She ran. She can't get away from us forever." Brandy said, squeezing the hard skin of her partner. "You did good."

"Good? I could have taken her!" Calcine's words were harsh, her anger right on the surface. "What good am I if I'm just a shield for you? Sparky could have webbed her, Morgan grabbed her."

"I need a shield," Brandy said, tugging on Calcine's dress. Trying to turn her, get in her face. Simmer down her fires with a bit of love. "You kept me safe."

Calcine grabbed the fire gem on her necklace, still dim after the Fire Gym, and growled. "If this was charged, I could become a Coalossal and tear this building apart for you. I'm not good enough."

"I'd be in trouble forever if you did that, and you're far more than I deserve." Brandy cupped her hands on Calcine's face and kissed her. "It's the Poison talking. Look me in the eyes. Tell me you're not good enough for me."

"I'm not," Calcine said, but she ducked her head to break her gaze, and Brandy forced her chin back up with a finger.

"Say it to my face."

"I'm...." 

Calcine was so hot against Brandy's skin, but she didn't mind. It was how she was, and Brandy loved it all. She knew Calcine loved her back. She wouldn't lie to her. Not right to her face. No matter how messed up she was. She was Rock at heart, loyal to a fault, and that loyalty Brandy had won? So hot.

Brandy couldn't resist slipping her hand down Calcine's dress as she went in for a kiss. Letting their tongues tussle, Calcine mumbled happily at the taste of her. Soothing the Poison with her lust. She'd just strip Calcine down, remind her who she loved, and everything would be fine. 

Wouldn't it? 

Brandy looked into those blazing red eyes and saw the challenge she'd been facing today staring back at her. Overwhelming Emotion, and it was getting the better of her. Fucking? Now? This was a distraction they didn't need. So why did it feel so right? 

Sweet Scent. Mardi had lied. She hadn't run that far. She was just above them, pumping it down into the room to addle their brains. 

"Calcine," Brandy whispered, Calcine biting her top lip and forcing her to fight for it back. "Stop that. Rock Tomb, Right above us. She's right there. You want her, right?"

Calcine's grin spread into the most terrible, insane thing Brandy had ever seen on her face, and she stamped her foot hard enough to shake the building. 

Mardi screamed as the floor beneath her reached up, grabbed her legs, and threw her down into the room with Brandy and Calcine. Mardi twisted in the air, trying to bring back her whip to hook onto something, but Brandy darted out and caught her, arms jolting as she dropped into her arms. 

"Are you insane?" Mardi hissed, "You're doing more damage to this place than we are. Put me down!"

Brandy didn't put her down. She kissed her. Hard. Mardi's eyes widened as she felt Calcine's taste in that kiss. 

Calcine and, more importantly, Spitfire's horrendously hot Kebab sauces. 

Poor Mardi was weak to fire, and as the kiss went on, she began weeping for mercy, wiggling madly in Brandy's arms as she tried to pull free. Brandy laughed as she peppered her lips with fiery kisses, making Mardi squeal like a pig. 

That'll teach her to make Calcine angry. 

Now. They had her. What were they going to do with her? 

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

Hey she did remember about the spicy tongue! Progress.

 

21