6.13 – ❤ Foursome
8k 6 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With their party rejoined, progress through the shard was faster than ever. Although their opponents had also taken a swerve upward in difficulty, with both larger encounters and stronger monsters, the increased synergy of having a proper wayfaring composition meant the fights were easier rather than harder.

Especially for Zoey. Adventuring in a two-mage party had meant she'd needed to do the majority of heavy lifting when it came to damage. With Delta and Rosalie back on the squad, Zoey just had to stand there and look pretty.

Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but her teammates were something incredible. They more than carried their weight. A part of Zoey started to miss the tougher fights from earlier. Or at least her relative levels of contribution.

Progress was also faster because they needed to stop for 'rest breaks' less often. When it'd been up to Zoey to deal damage, she'd been burning through her Lust by liberally using Burst to keep her and Maddy safe. Now, she only had to use non-empowered abilities—plus she needed to cast less in general, with Rosalie and Delta cutting their way through monsters with a grace and viciousness Zoey didn't think she'd ever get used to seeing.

Soon enough, though, after more than a dozen encounters, the time did come when Zoey ran out of Lust.

Which led to this moment.

Zoey's first full-team recharge.

Not two friendly helpers, but three. Rosalie, Delta, and Maddy.

They were seated in a semi-circle around Zoey, with Zoey leaning back on her hands, her fourteen-inch cock sticking into the air. Vacuum wrapped in gray latex. Throbbing. Veiny. Excited to be serviced.

Moments like these, seeing three beautiful women kneeling around her, a variety of expressions on their faces—Maddy hesitant, Delta excited, Rosalie ... well, trying not to seem too excited, for the sake of her image—reminded Zoey just how lucky she had become.

Seriously, how had she ended up here? What had she done in a past life to deserve this?

"So," Delta said to Maddy, leaning into her with a grin. "You had this thing all to yourself for a few hours. What was that like?"

"Oh," Maddy replied. "W-Well, I did my best. What do you mean?"

"That's our teammate you were taking advantage of. We deserve to know how you violated her, don't you think?"

"Taking advantage of?" Maddy stammered. "Violated?"

"Have you gotten your mouth around it yet, at least?" Delta asked. She leaned harder into the smaller girl, her breasts pressing into her shoulder. She also reached out to grip Zoey's cock and wiggle it. "It's a religious experience, honestly. It literally reaches down into your stomach."

At the crude imagery, Maddy blushed furiously. Her gray eyes followed Zoey's cock as it waved side to side, swaying in Delta's grip. Zoey let out a sigh and relaxed on her elbows, happy to enjoy the show. Happy to let Delta take the lead, as she often did.

And, it was only fair that Delta had her turn to get to know Maddy better. Zoey had already had a few wonderful hours of the petite girl to herself. Maddy had been Delta's friend for a while before Zoey had even met her, too. The foxgirl was probably excited to finally get her hands on Maddy in an intimate way. To share Zoey with her.

And Zoey, in turn, was excited to watch it happen.

"My mouth?" Maddy mumbled. "I haven't, actually. It seems like ... a lot." Her eyes ran up and down Zoey's cock. "I don't know how I'd even get it in."

"I think you'd surprise yourself with what you can do, when you put your mind to it," Delta said, grinning. "And we can go slow." She leaned into Maddy's ear and murmured, "We need to get that cute throat of yours broken in sooner or later. Why not now?" A hand gently went up to rub at Maddy's slender neck. "Just imagine how much it's gonna bulge out." She squeezed gently, and an unintentional groan escaped Maddy's mouth at the contact.

Squirming in place, Maddy's eyes flicked between Zoey's towering cock, gripped by Delta, and Delta's predatory purple eyes, locked on her. Her face progressed deeper and deeper shades of red.

"Oh, come on," Delta said, guiding Maddy to lean forward by pushing on her upper back with one hand. "There's no time like the present. Let's get you acquainted."

Well, actually, Maddy had already gotten herself acquainted. Delta had taken Maddy's admittance that she hadn't used her mouth yet to mean that Maddy had only gone so far with Zoey—but in reality, Maddy had been quite happy to explore. Faster even than Zoey had expected.

Maddy, though, didn't correct Delta. Instead, she obeyed, being guided forward, her gray eyes locked on Zoey's cock as Delta brought her closer, seeming entranced. They flicked up briefly to meet Zoey's own. She smiled at the girl, encouraging her. That only seemed to fluster her more, gray eyes skittering away.

Then, arriving, she opened her mouth obediently as Delta guided her head to the tip of Zoey's dick. For the first time, Maddy's soft lips wrapped around Zoey's cockhead, and Zoey shivered in pleasure. It felt, of course, amazing, even just the simple contact. Maddy's warm breath washed over the sensitive skin, the tight gray latex of her bodysuit not blocking sensations in the slightest, and sending tingles up Zoey's spine.

"Good girl," Delta murmured, stroking Maddy's hair as she slowly pushed her down onto Zoey. "Just relax. It's a lot of cock, I know, but you can do it."

Delta urged her down, not letting Maddy take it at her own pace. In fact, not taking it slow at all. The girl's eyes widened as Delta pushed until Zoey's cock had filled her mouth completely, then kept going, bumping it up against the back of her throat.

"There we go," Delta said. "Really fills your mouth up, doesn't it? But now the fun part." She rubbed Maddy's throat. "You ready?"

Maddy's eyes widened as she understood Delta's intentions. Rather than pulling back, though, her eyes fluttered, and she relaxed—instinctively submitting to the idea of Delta taking control of her. The girl was such a bottom. Letting Delta take complete command over the process, not taking an active role in the slightest.

Delta pushed, forcing Maddy's throat to slide around Zoey's cock. The smaller girl choked as Delta urged her deeper, stretching out her throat around Zoey's thick shaft. Delta kept her hand on Maddy's throat, feeling it bulge obscenely as she forced more and more of Zoey into it.

It was an incredible sight, watching Maddy's slender neck deform around the massive intrusion—and all the sensations that came with it. Maddy's neck muscles squirmed in protest as Delta shoved Maddy down onto her, but even with the resistance, the man handling, Maddy still didn't try to resist. Just let herself be used as a cocksleeve, guided by the foxgirl.

"You're pretty tight," Delta murmured. "Putting up a good fight. I might have to be a little rough, to get you all the way in. Is that fine?"

Maddy groaned in reply, her eyes watering from the strain of swallowing Zoey's cock for the first time. But she still didn't try to pull away.

Delta grinned, taking that as affirmation. She grabbed Maddy's head with both hands, and Zoey could tell Delta had meant what she'd said. She was going to be 'a little rough' to ensure she got Maddy down.

The foxgirl pulled Maddy up off her Zoey's until only the tip was inside her mouth, then pushed back down, hard, forcing Maddy's throat to bulge out around Zoey's massive member in a quick, relentless motion. Maddy choked, the sudden huge intrusion too much, but the loud, keening groan that escaped her told Zoey that as much as the violence might have shocked her, she was enjoying it just as much.

Delta got to work. She started fucking Maddy's face on Zoey's cock with abandon, holding the smaller girl's head to slam it down over and over again, lubricating Zoey's cock with saliva. Each hard thrust had Maddy's throat working another inch down Zoey's shaft, getting her farther and farther, until finally, with one last hard push, Delta shoved Maddy's nose firmly into Zoey's crotch.

Maddy gagged and choked around Zoey, her entire body trembling as she took every inch down her throat.

"Wow," Delta said, stroking Maddy's neck gently. "Not so bad, right? Like I said, you just needed some help."

Maddy gurgled something around Zoey's cock, but the words were impossible to make out. Saliva bubbled around the base of her cock—Delta's eager thrusting had been messy. Maddy's eyes watered as Delta held her there, forcing her to choke on Zoey's dick. The seconds ticked by as oxygen was deprived from her, Delta keeping a firm grip.

"Can you feel it in your stomach, like I said?" Delta murmured into her ear. "I bet you can." She rubbed Maddy's stomach in a lewd motion. "I'm pretty sure I can feel it. It reaches so deep, doesn't it?"

Another gurgling noise.

"You look good with your lips around Zoey's cock, you know that? I could get used to seeing it. Kinda wanna try it out myself, too."

Maddy groaned.

"Getting hard to breathe?" Delta asked, smirking at her. "You're starting to look a little dizzy."

Maddy nodded weakly. But still, she didn't try to pull away.

"Too bad. You're staying until I say so." She leaned into Maddy's ear and whispered loud enough for Zoey to hear, "And it's not gonna be soon. Zoey's enjoying herself. She likes her cock sleeve. So get comfy. We're going to make sure she gets a nice, big load out of this cute little face of yours."

Zoey moaned as Delta pulled Maddy up a few inches, then began to move her head again, sliding her throat along Zoey's length—but firmly not letting her up for air. The smaller girl choked as she was forced to deepthroat Zoey, straining under the lack of oxygen. Delta didn't let up as the second ticked by, keeping Maddy firmly submerged on Zoey's cock.

"That's it," Delta murmured. "Just keep taking it. Be a good little cocksleeve."

Maddy whined, her eyes starting to flutter as she struggled to keep conscious. Only when her body began to slump, the energy going out of her—and yet, somehow, still not resisting or struggling—did Delta finally relent, pulling Maddy off Zoey's cock with a wet pop. Maddy gasped for air, drool dripping down her face and onto her chest as she coughed and sputtered. Delta watched it happen with a hungry look. When she'd recovered, she kissed the girl's cheek.

"Good job," she said. "But, you know, it's rude to take it all to yourself. Me and blondie want a taste. You shouldn't hog it."

"S-Sorry," Maddy said, amusingly apologizing, despite how it had been Delta forcefully keeping her there.

Delta laughed, and Maddy realized her mistake a second later. She flushed.

"So," Delta asked. "Which of us do you think can take it better? Me or Princess?"

Maddy blinked, then looked between Delta and Rosalie. Rosalie, of course, had watched the whole thing with a flaming face, waiting her turn.

"Um—?" Maddy said. "Who can take it better?"

"Yeah."

"You're seriously turning this into a competition?" Rosalie asked Delta.

"Why not? You're the most competitive person I know. I bet you'd get off on it." Delta smirked at her. "Or are you scared you'll lose?"

Rosalie's eyes narrowed. She crossed her arms.

"Not in the slightest."

181