Prologue
15.2k 65 324
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Villainess manga has always been one of my favorites. I love them and their lovely personalities. But, there's one thing I hated. NONE OF THEM WERE LESBIANS! I swear, it's like Japanese mangaka's are unable to imagine a good lesbian villainess! They always fall in love with some two dimensional douchebag who probably gets off on the tears of children!

And they're always friends with the so called heroine even though they have a much better relationship! But no! Some twink who has a shit personality who came outta nowhere and stopped the mc from tripping LIKE ALWAYS makes her fall for him! How! If I trip, let me fall! I don't wanna be in your grubby mits Mr. leader of the information guild!

AND IT'S EVEN WORSE WHEN THEY GO BACK TO THE GUY WHO ABUSED THEM! LIKE HUH? EX-FUCKIN-CUSE ME BITCH?!

Anyways, I was reading my favorite villainess manga, and bear with me, they used a novel as a name:

[That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Villainess And Married The Female Lead And Her Sister Just To Spite The Shitty Male Lead. Did I Mention I'm An Archmage? Because I Am! I'll Defeat The Demon Lord And The Male Lead.]

HOO! Jeebus that was hard to say. It's like a webnovel author trying to pad a chapter and make more money off it!

(Note I definitely have never done that. I swears it.)

The main character is such an awesome girl. Her name is Rosanna Hera Pultovia.

She's reincarnated from Japan into the world of Valebrun and the kingdom of Gaera (Gai-ruh). Her family owns the duchy of Pultovia, the richest duchy in Gaera. Her father, Iraton, is a pushover when it comes to her. So much so that he asked the king to engage her and the prince. The prince hates her and is absolutely awful to her, even though he is the one who led her to believe he liked her.

When they were kids and up till their teens, the two were nearly inseparable. The prince hates her for absolutely no reason. Or so she thought. He has been in love with the daughter of a wealthy merchant, Ralia Vermel, who had recently been employed as a lady in waiting for his mother.

The girl manipulated the prince into hating his fiancé and abusing her mentally. Eventually, this boils over into physical abuse. Throughout the entire thing, the poor girl believed she could gain the love of that awful man back.

All throughout this torture, the prince has been painting the poor girl as a villainess who does what he does to her to Ralia.

It all eventually boils over when the prince shoves the girl down the stairs at a ball completely by accident. He gazes in horror as he watches the girl fall. She falls all the way down the stairs and slams her head on the marble flooring at the base of the stairs. Ralia also gazed in horror as the girl fell. She had hoped that the prince would divorce the girl, not kill her.

The other ball participants also stare at the prince before Rosanna's mother runs up to her and pulls her head up off the ground. As she does, blood drips from the back of her skull as her mother frantically tries to wake her up. Her father and brother run up the stairs towards the crown prince who just stares at the girl. Her father is about to slap the prince when his wife yells out with a voice full of dread,

"NO! BABY, WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! HER HEART ISN'T BEATING!"

Her fathers hand lowers and he turns around to see his wife's dress stained by the blood from his daughters head. A few priests run over and attempt healing the girl. Her dad slowly walks down the stairs as her younger brother collapses on the ground in tears.

The prince feels as though he's dreaming as he watches the girl he grew up with die. He remembers everything that happened between them and a grin grows on his face.

He can finally marry the girl he's wanted. He turns to Ralia who looks at Rosanna in horror. She sees the prince's smile and feels disgusted. The prince talks to her,

"Well, looks like we can finally get married now!"

Ralia thinks for a second and realizes that as well, though she's not nearly as happy as the prince is. Instead, she's quite sad that Rosanna had to die for this.

Eventually, the priests stop with their healing spells and announce to the crowd,

"We can't do anything. She's gone."

Her fathers knees give out as he looks upon the corpse of his daughter.

That was the backstory of the mc before reincarnation.

The main character was once known as Yuri Tamegawa, but she dies while being angry at the prince for his awful actions. The gas main underneath her violently explodes and shoots her soul off into space, traveling for millions of years until it flies into a wormhole that opens up just right for her soul to fly into the body of Rosanna in another dimension

When she wakes up, she finds herself in the body of Rosanna at her funeral. The priest at the head of said funeral jumps back in fright as he sees the girl thought dead coming back.

"U-UNDEAD!"

Rosanna grabs her head and yells at the old man,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'VE GOT A HEADACHE!"

The priest breathes a sigh of relief and then realizes that the girl had just been brought back to life out of nowhere.

At the same time, the mistress of the magic tower felt an incredible amount of magic power suddenly collide in the capitol in the church. Assuming it to be an enemy attack, she very quickly flies over towards said church.

Rosanna gets out of the coffin and looks around. She sees her new mom and dad praying and crying tears of joy after seeing her wake up. Because of her incredible intellect, she very quickly realizes the situation and adapts to it.

She decides against acting like the Rosanna who died and instead chooses to act like she's lost her memory.

She adapts very quickly and finds a book hidden away halfway through the story of some kind of technique to create magic circles created by the god of magic.

This combined with the massive amount of magic collected by her soul traveling through dimensions for millenia makes her growth near instant, with her becoming a 7-circle Legendary mage in two days.

She goes on to kill the prince and Ralia, and marrying Ralia's little sister named Konnie.

This is the only part that pissed me off. Honestly, I would've seduced Ralia and turned her into a slave for what she did! And she kills the prince too easily! There's no need to be merciful to those two!

God, if I was Rosanna, I'd make Ralia a sex slave, marry her sweet little sister, and torture the prince until time immemorial!

*BANG!*

I suddenly feel every inch of my body burn in a split second and find myself floating through space incredibly quickly before I lose consciousness.

"Fuck. Me and my big mouth."

—————————

AN: This story will be dark, sexy, and kinky. Expect frequent sex scenes that may include rather… Cultured… Kinks…

324