Confession
7.5k 10 240
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, a shipment arrived at the estate addressed to me. A letter and a sealed glass similar to a wine bottle. I open the letter and see,

[Lady Pultovia, many thanks for inviting me to your lovely tea party. I had an incredible time talking with the other nobles and was able to make several connections my family wouldn't have had otherwise. I overheard you speaking of an ingredient you would need to regain your previous health, and it just so happens that that ingredient grows in my mothers territory. I convinced her to send you a bottle of Jelpan oil. However, she sadly isn't doing this from the goodness of her heart, and instead is requesting an item/items worth around 250 gold coins, other than the coins themselves. Once again, I thank you for inviting me to your lovely party, from Lady Janet Triapan.]

(Janet's note --> https://imgur.com/a/vbYSvo8)

I smile as I read the letter. This is going to help me a lot. I look at Annie and ask,

"Annie, would you happen to know the going price of mana stones?"

Annie nods her head and speaks up,

"Indeed. It would be 1st circles are worth around ten gold, 2nd circles are worth around 100 gold, 3rd's are worth 300, 4th's are worth 1000, 5th is around 5000, and just recently a 6th circle stone was sold for 12000."

I nod my head and ask her to get a servant to bring me a small hand sized stone. She gets a confused look on her face, but asks anyway.

"Annie, come sit with me. I have something to tell you."

I think it's time to tell her. I won't tell her about my soul invading Rosanna's body just yet, but I will tell her about my strength as well as the prince and Ralia. Annie nods her head and sits on the couch beside me.

"So. Annie. You know how I used magic the last time we had sex?"

Annie blushes for a second, but sees the serious look on my face and answers shyly,

"Y-yes?"

I hold her cheeks gently and make her look at my face. She gets confused for a second, but then a bright golden glow starts to appear on my forehead. It shows ten circles, all glowing a bright golden color. She gasps and looks at the circles, feeling the power emanating from the circles as they slowly spin, growing faster as they go further in, similar to the orbit around a solar system.

She can't speak due to the shock and only says one quiet word.

"Amazing."

I smile as I hear her say this and hide my circles again.

"After waking up from my death, I felt an amount of strength that felt… Inhuman. I wrestled with this for a while, believing myself to be a monster. But then I heard about how I died. I believe that fate has given me a chance to change. To be strong. To protect myself and those I love. When I woke up, I felt this mana inside me, as well as knowledge of an incredible meditation method."

I speak in half-truths. Indeed, when I woke up in Rosanna's body, I did in fact feel the mana inside me as well as knowledge of the cultivation knowledge. I do believe that some sort of higher power has given me this second chance. And, I do believe myself to be something more than human. Maybe it's ego, or maybe not.

"Annie. I want to use this strength for us. For our happiness. I cannot promise myself to you alone. I can; however, promise you to give my all to our relationship. I will always love you. I will always cherish you. No matter how inhuman I become."

I hold Annie's hand and kiss her palm. Hah. This is the first time I've fully confessed my love for someone. Even in my past life I barely remember, I can at least remember never falling in love. Annie puts her hand on my cheek and lifts my head up. She kisses me on the forehead and says,

"I knew something was different about you. I mean, obviously. You weren't a lesbian before your death. But, I continued to serve you. Not because of who you were, but because of who you are. You are my lady, and I am your maid. You are the love of my life, Rosanna. I would love you even if you were an Orc. I fell in love with you, not who you were."

A tear falls from my eye as she says this. I always had this feeling deep down that Annie loved me because of my name, and not who I am. I suppose I was more starved for affection than I thought. I reach up and hold her cheek, slowly pulling her in. I kiss her, but this time feels… Different. Happier. I smile at her and remember what I did to the prince and Ralia, frowning slightly as I remember her past as a slave.

"I also have something to confess…"

She looks at me and smiles,

"Nothing could make me stop loving you."

I nod and smile again. I take her hand and teleport us into the barrier with the hatch.

"The prince and Ralia have been kidnapped. This information hasn't been released to the public yet. You may be wondering why I know this. I'm the kidnapper."

I lead her into the hatch and she sees a wooden door. I open the door and reveal a large, open room with a basic carpeted floor. She sees a corner of the room with a restraining chair, and a rack with someone on it and a small blue stone dripping water onto the person.

As we walk in, Ralia slowly walks over to me,

"M-master… Haaaaa… Haaaa… Pl-please help. I-I'm sorry. Ugh…"

She falls to her knees and holds her hand over her crotch. Her eyes are teary with dark circles around them, evidence of her lack of sleep. I look over to Annie, expecting her to look at me differently. But, instead, I was covered by a hug.

"I'm so happy! Every day I prayed to any god possible for these awful people to receive their recompense. And the fact that you're able to deliver it yourself… It seems something truly did answer my prayers."

W-Wow that's… Shocking… But what's even more shocking is the fact that Annie is looking at me with almost a look of… Worship? Annie breathes heavily and speaks to me,

"Mommy, punish these evil beings! Make them suffer! When I heard of your death I couldn't stop crying. I felt true despair. It felt like part of my soul was ripped out! I'm so glad you are able to fulfill your revenge yourself!"

As she speaks, Ralia's breathing gets shallower as she looks at my crotch. Honestly…

This is making me pretty horny.

-------------------------------------------------

AN: now we're getting into the more cultured kinks. next chap is R18.

240