R18 – Double Team
11.3k 21 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk over and grab Annie's hand, pulling her to the bed and ignoring the begging Ralia. I throw Annie on the bed and crawl over towards her. I store my own clothing, making myself naked instantly. I put my hand on Annie's chest and store her clothing as well. Annie looks at me with blushed cheeks and wraps her arms around me as we lock into a kiss.

My tongue wraps around hers, covering my taste buds in her sweet flavor. My fingers snake their way around her body, circling her nipples and tracing the underside of her breasts. Annie moans into my mouth as I pull back and grab her shoulders. I fall to the side and pull Annie up on top of me. I grab her ass and pull her on top of my face. Her pussy is inches away from my face. I kiss the area where her thigh meets her crotch.

Annie's body shivers as I toy with it. My hands squeezing her adorable ass, and my mouth teasing the area around her pussy. I look at her slit and see that it's already completely soaked. I look up at her and lightly flick my tongue on her clit.

"Ah! Mommy!"

Annie moans out involuntarily. My fingers slowly slide between her cheeks, teasing her from the back as well. Annie jumps slightly as she feels me tease her from both ends.

I suddenly wrap my lips around her clit and suck gently. A shiver goes down her spine as I cast some sexual magic on my fingers. My fingers become slippery as I continue to suck on her clit and tease her ass.

I open my mouth and slide my tongue into her pussy, rubbing against the walls. Slowly, I slide a finger into her ass, giving her a type of pleasure she's never thought possible.

I cast a polymorph spell and make my tongue get longer. It slides its way in deep. I make a hooking motion towards my nose and rub against her g-spot. Her entire body shakes as I do this, and her once quiet moans become louder and less controlled.

"Haaah… A-Ah~. Mommy… Ah~. That feels so… Gooooood, ah~."

I feel someone else climbing onto the bed and hear another set of moans aside from Annie's. Telepathically, I command Ralia to just sit and watch.

My finger slowly goes in and out, pleasuring Annie with each small movement. My tongue snakes its way around inside of Annie's pussy, giving me the taste of Frostwine berries.

I clasp my lips around her pussy once again with my tongue still inside her, and suck her clit once again. My tongue also pushes against her g-spot.

Annie's entire body shakes uncontrollably as she leans forward and grabs onto my head, holding me in place. I continue moving my tongue around inside her as her orgasm continues, only stopping once her body stops shaking.

Annie collapses on the bed beside me, breathing heavily. I lean over her, my breasts pressed against hers, and kiss her. She smiles at me and combs through the back of my scalp with her fingers. I instinctively close my eyes and lean into her fingers.

Slowly but surely, Annie recovers. She looks at Ralia angrily and says,

"So, why are you here?"

Ralia shakes slightly, wiping some drool from her mouth. She speaks shakily,

"I- p-please… I ca-can't take it anymore… Master~."

Annie looks at her with slight disgust on her face and yet, she can't help but feel a little intrigued.

I notice the look on Annie's face and say,

"You know, I cast the cursed succubus rune on her. So she's been dealing with her lust all night."

Annie looks at me and back at Ralia. She then gets an smug smile on her face and says,

"You remember the spell you cast to take my virginity? Can you cast that on other people too?"

I nod my head yes.

"Then, we could spit roast her."

Annie says this so casually that it causes me to gasp. How could my sweet Annie say such a thing! I picture Annie balls deep in Ralia's throat…

Kinda hot honestly…

I put my hand over Annie's crotch as a pink circle shows up in my palm. The circle then pushes onto her crotch and a thick, 9-inch dick comes up from the circle. I then cast the same spell on myself.

Ralia looks at us while drooling, hearts starting to appear in her eyes. Her face is completely blushed as she stares at our dicks. Annie and I smirk as we see her expression. I speak up,

"Come, little puppy."

Ralia obeys and crawls over to us. As she sits in front of us and stares at our crotches, I grab the back of her head and push her head down towards Annie's crotch.

With such a massive dick inches from her face, her breath grows even more rapid. I grab Annie's dick and position it in front of Ralia's mouth. Ralia opens her mouth and breathes onto it.

I move behind Annie and sit with my cock running up her back. I grab the back of Ralia's head, and pull it forward, forcing Annie all the way down her throat.

"MHF!?"

Ralia chokes as the dick forces its way deep into her throat. Annie moans as she feels Ralia choking around her shaft. I kiss Annie's neck and bite her shoulder as I pull Ralia's head back. She sucks as Annie's shaft slides out of her throat, and gags again as I force her head back in.

Annie grabs Ralia's head and starts moving while still in her throat. She slowly moves towards the edge of the bed and flips Ralia onto her back. Annie steps off the bed and starts thrusting to Ralia's throat.

Fuck this is hot.

My dick seems to get even harder as I see my gentle Annie forcing herself into Ralia's throat. I guess I should pleasure myself with this little toy too, eh?

I crawl between Ralia's thighs and go to cast sex magic on myself, but see that Ralia is already completely covered in her own lube.

I poke the tip into her pussy, teasing the entrance and lubing it up at the same time. Then, in one thrust, I push all the way to her cervix. Because of the cursed rune, she feels no pain from this and only pleasure. I immediately start thrusting and watch as Annie's dick makes Ralia's throat bulge out. The sight arouses me so much that I already feel myself getting sensitive.

Annie feels Ralia's throat clenching around her shaft as she thrusts in. She feels herself growing sensitive, just like me. She feels something well up inside her and instinctively pushes herself all the way into Ralia's throat and grabs the back of Ralia's head, forcing her to feel Annie cum in her.

I look at Ralia's throat and see Annie's dick twitching inside of it. Ralia swallows after every twitch, filling her stomach with magically made cum.

This sight, Annie gasping and twitching, Ralia's throat bulging and swallowing, paired with my already sensitive shaft thrusting inside her, pushes me over the edge.

I thrust all the way into her, cumming into her cervix.

Ralia's tongue slides around Annie's shaft as she cums. Annie slowly pulls herself out, allowing Ralia to gasp for air. She sees me cumming inside of her pussy and pulling myself out too. Ralia flips onto her stomach and reaches forward and grabs Annie's dick, positioning it back to her mouth. She works her hand up the shaft and pushes out the rest of the cum before licking it off the tip.

Annie breathes heavily and says,

"Hah, hah, hah… I enjoyed that more than I thought…"

I slap Ralia's ass and say,

"Yeah, she makes a pretty good sex toy. She didn't take too long to break either. Such a weak willed little puppy."

Ralia moans as I slap her ass and degrade her. Seeing her ass jiggle gives me a few ideas for the next time Annie and I decide to fuck her.

I get off the bed and lead Annie to the shower, washing our fun time off of eachother. Ralia lays on the bed, still recovering. After the shower, Annie and I sit on the bed still naked. She reaches down and holds my dick while asking,

"So uh, when does this spell wear off?"

I chuckle at her antics and say,

"Whenever we're not horny anymore."

She looks back at Ralia and says,

"Round two?"

I smile and say,

"This time, I get the throat."

-------------------------------

AN: gonna be honest, I'm hella impressed with myself for this chapter. it actually turned me on while writing it lol. for anyone who has forgotten, this story is a porn. expect these scenes pretty often. I'm still gonna mark them for those who actually just want the story.

ten points to whoever guessing what idea Rosanna got from watching Ralia's ass jiggle.

251